Meeting Nudist Keiko

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made the rest of the way around the pool deck and finally got our drinks from the bar. I got plenty of looks at my hard on, and passed a few other guys sporting ones too. When I returned back into the pool, Ginnie was surprised that I kept my hard on the entire time. I just told her that I was thinking of her.

I was giddy with excitement as the time approached to meet Keiko. Ginnie was getting a quick late-afternoon workout and met me at our room to help me get ready, if only to calm my nerves and make sure I had everything straight. I was already in the room when she arrived.

She had a mischievous grin on her pretty face and a noticeable bounce in her step. I teasingly asked why she was so happy, when I also realized that she was wearing only flip-flops and holding her work-out clothes in her hand. This was unlike her, because she always wore at a minimum stretchy shorts and a jog bra top to the resort health club. And arriving with her workout clothes in her hand, meant she either stripped on the way back or finally allowed herself to feel the excitement and freedom of a nude workout.

When we had worked out together, I was always nude, but she was just way too uncomfortable exercising without clothes. I confessed to Ginnie how it really excites me, and I always looked forward to working out in the nude at this resort. I could go on and on about the experience, but I was really curious about her experience this time.

She explained about joining a yoga/exercise class in the back exercise room. But to her shock, this one was different, and one that I've never heard of before. Before it started, she noticed that everybody was actually wearing full complements of workout clothes. Not the typical around here, where the majority are nude.

The room was full, with about 30 people evenly mixed with men and women. She also noticed quickly that everybody was on the younger side of the average age for this resort, and all quite the beautiful types.

The lady instructor was very beautiful herself, wearing clingy spandex over a very toned body and obviously enhanced boobs. She began with simple stretches, then easy calisthenics. When the jumping jacks started, the instructor announced her need to "be free" and if anybody could help her. Ginnie soon found out about how special this class was when a guy from the back "volunteered" and walked up behind the instructor to pull her top over her head. Her boobs were certainly "free" now and keeping in rhythm to the music.

The instructor then slowed to explain the class rules to any newcomers. Ginnie admitted to her fear now, that she may be required to strip. Which she never does when exercising, because of her fear of somebody seeing her pussy lips. The instructor lady explained that on her commands throughout the class, everybody is to allow another person to remove a single piece of their clothing. There would also be some erotic exercises designed to enhance their experience, but are always optional.

Ginnie almost walked out, but remembered how I encouraged her to try new things out of her comfort zone, and decided to stay. She was also relieved a little when the instructor encouraged the nervous ones to take the back row. Ginnie moved to the back as the class resumed.

At the first strip command, a cute guy, named Gary, who was new too, approached Ginnie to remove her top. She said only if she could pull his shorts off first. He wholeheartedly agreed, so while everybody else was getting topless in this first round, he was the first to let his dick fly. Ginnie admitted she was actually starting to like topless aerobics.

This also began all the impromptu erotic movements around the class, encouraged of course by the self-groping instructor. Girls would grab their boobs or tweak their nipples to the music. Ginnie could see Gary dieing to grab his dick, but was holding back to see what others were doing.

The instructor then began with the yoga and that everybody needed to be barefoot. No problem for the crowd, but when Gary began removing Ginnie's shoes, as she sat on the floor, he teased that he couldn't wait to see up her crotch soon. She was in a huff, but the instructor lady was nearby to offer encouraging words. Nude herself already, she said some magic words that calmed Ginnie's fear, at least for the duration of the class, and made the nearby guys promise not to look when her legs were open.

At the next strip command, everybody was fully nude. Ginnie felt strange, especially that anybody walking outside the windows could catch her on full display. But she took her mind off it by counting how many guys already had erections. She expected more, but only found two.

The next series of yoga positions worked to stimulate everybody's genitals. The instructor even went around to each person to make sure they were doing the position correctly, and if not, offered her own hands to help. Ginnie even surprised herself, not seeming to have a problem now with spreading her legs for the various positions. When they all stood back upright, the effect was obvious. Every dick and nipple was about to burst.

The sexual tension was unbearable. So for the last exercise, the instructor lady had everybody sit around one big circle for a group masturbation release. The Kleenex box was passed around as everybody joined the circle. At this point, Ginnie was so relaxed and sexually charged, that she really wanted this and found a seat between two guys with really big dicks. With the instructor gyrating loudly in the middle, it didn't take long for each person to orgasm, some even twice.

Fully relaxed and with a fresh sexual release, Ginnie told me she practically glided through the air on her way back to our room. I promised to join her in the next class, but I missed out this time, because there was only one per weekend.

On to the task of preparing for my date, I tried to get Ginnie to apply the smiley-face decal, which she refused, as expected, but she did help with the process. I was standing naked in front of the hotel room mirror, reading the decal directions, when Ginnie jumped up on the counter facing me. She had taken a quick shower in the room and was now wearing a pair of unzipped shorts, revealing a tease of pubic hair, and a loose tank top.

Seeing my nervousness, she told me that she used to apply those temporary tattoos all the time, and that it's real easy. I looked at her coyly and asked, "In any interesting places?"

She blushed as she pointed to her butt and replied, "Just there once." She gave me some tips on the technique, before dramatically stopping suddenly. I asked what was up, so she slowly looked down at my very limp dick and said, "It won't... ah.... stick very well to wrinkled skin. It needs a smooth surface."

Suddenly realizing the obvious, I said, "Well, we'll just have to take care of that, won't we dear.... Any suggestions?"

She quipped back, "You know I can't. We have our rules."

Ginnie broke the long silence, and said, "Well, I guess we have two problems then. Getting it hard to apply the decal and keeping it at least semi-hard, so the thing doesn't shrivel off before you get a chance to show her." I reminded her of the reason that I bought the cock lasso this morning. She finally understood now why I bought that thing she thought was so silly.

But then on to the other pressing problem, Ginnie reluctantly offered to help as much as she could, having realized what she needed to do. She then hopped off the counter, closed the hotel room door and pulled the window shades closed. My dick was already starting to feel a twitch, in anticipation of what I hoped she would do. She peeled off her clothes on her way across the room and told me in a matter of fact way, that I was going to owe her big time for this.

Just to put this in perspective, of all the times we've been to this resort with the sexual tension through the roof, we've only had one mutual masturbation session. It was fun at the time, but we later agreed that it was too much of a temptation and could have easily led to sex between us in the heat of the moment. And we needed to honor our steadfast rule of no sex between us.

We've accidentally stumbled across each other a few times masturbating, but quickly excused ourselves out of respect. We've also of course been in the same room having sex with another couple a few times, but never did Ginnie and I touch each other or participate in a mass orgy. So, for Ginnie to do next what I think she'll do, it'll most likely be due to her desire that I have a magical night with Keiko and to help any way she can. I really do owe her big time for this one.

So, she hops back up on the counter, leans back against the mirror, and says, "Well, I suppose you'll need to put that lasso thing on first." Stunned for words, I nod and go rifle through the bag. I hold it up and contemplate, whether I should install it around the base of my ball sack or base of my shaft. I admit to Ginnie that I've done it both ways, and sometimes just behind the head.

She looks at me with a suspect curiosity and says, "Geeze, how much do you do this? Not that I'm shocked any more at anything you do, but you just haven't told me before. Spill it."

I then just tell her, "Well, sometimes when I'm home alone and feeling horny, in an adventurous way, I like to experiment with different sensations. I read somewhere about constrains and that it kept the blood from draining, and well... it's just something different that feels good. I haven't told anybody else though, and haven't worn one around any of my girlfriends." Ginnie took it all in, accepted it as just another of my "quirky things" and motioned for me to put it on.

Responding to her look of acceptance, I said, "See, you'd have a boring life if it wasn't for my endless antics." She chuckled and admitted that life with me was always full of surprises.

I still needed to decide which was the best place to install the lasso. I asked for Ginnie's opinion if I should wrap it around the base of the shaft or head. We agreed that I should wrap it around the base. That way, it kept my dick hard and wouldn't be noticeable under the tight-fitting boxers. I tugged and pulled it in position, then stood proud for Ginnie's approval. She nodded with approval and let out a resigning sigh for her next task.

Starting with her hands on her upper chest, she seductively moved them down caressing her boobs, and continuing down to her crotch. She started to caress herself as I began to squeeze and pull on my dick, which was finally starting to grow. The nervousness tonight of my meeting Keiko had rendered it all but tucked away in the hangar for the last few hours. Ginnie continued to pat and rub herself, punctuated with a few tweaks of her hardening clit.

Even though her legs were open pretty wide, she kept her lips covered with her hand. Still not ever letting me see all the details. She was watching the progress of my dick, no doubt trying to do as little as possible for the desired effect.

It didn't take much time at all, and as I was getting real close to full size, Ginnie told me to reposition the lasso and get the decal ready. I cursed the interruption, but snapped into reality to the task at hand. She slowed her hand movements and reached over with one hand to help with the decal, but she made sure I didn't stop with my wanking. She stopped her hand job in a sigh of relief, when we both agreed the desired size had been achieved.

I'm sure she thought she'd need to go further, but was definitely relieved at my quick response. So, there I stand with a hard on and a decorative leather strap around the shaft of my dick. I didn't have much difficulty applying the smiley-face decal to the swollen head of my dick. Ginnie expertly advised on its placement, for maximum impact. She was actually pretty excited now that she saw the dressed package. I sneered a "told ya so" at her doubting my plan.

I then donned my tight white shirt and black silk boxers for Ginnie's approval, but the lasso was keeping my dick way too hard and tenting the boxers. So I worked the lasso a little looser and squeezed until it hung down low and the outline of the head was just noticeable through the silk. In a yelp of triumph, Ginnie said, "Stop, that's it. Right there. Try to keep it that size. Not too big that you look like a horny pervert, yet big enough to make her drool."

As I continue to get ready, I ask Ginnie what plans she had for the evening. She told me that she spied a really cute guy who just checked in to the room a couple doors down. He looked by himself and from the look of overwhelment on his face, probably the first time at this resort. She felt confident of her ability to snag him for a long ride tonight.

I asked if he saw her outside the room. I was interested in this, because I know how she delights in snagging a guy for the night and tease him in the process of removing her clothes slowly over the evening. So I was hoping he hadn't seen her nude yet, for she arrived at the room this time still nude from the pool. She said she spied him just as she was entering our room, and if he was quick, he may have seen her naked ass.

I asked if she had anything special in mind for the seduction. She revealed, a little reluctantly, that she found something really cool while shopping with Keiko for my present. Dieing to know what Keiko bought me, I held my curiosity, and proceeded to ask what Ginnie had bought. She excitedly said that it was a flower for a special place.

I teasingly demanded she show me, so she bounded across the room for a bag on the dresser. Man do I love watching her ass jiggle, and even more those boobs gyrate when she bounded back to show me her new flower thing.

It was a silk yellow daisy with a funny-shaped plastic thing for a stem. She noticed my confusion and explained that it's made to be held in place by her pussy. I was excitedly surprised, for I'd never heard of it before. She said the boutique lady recommended it after a long, examining look at the shape of Ginnie's crotch. The boutique lady was excited when Ginnie removed her sarong from around the waist of her topless body to try on some lace panties. Ginnie said she was quite embarrassed in the middle of the store, as this older lady bent down to more closely examine her well-trimmed crotch.

The lady retrieved the daisy from the jewelry display and offered it to Ginnie to try on, after explaining where it goes and that it was brand new. The boutique lady said that she'd been waiting for just the right girl to be the first and that Ginnie's crotch region was perfect.

After a little prodding from Keiko, Ginnie stepped behind a rack of clothes and proceeded to maneuver the specially-shaped stem into her pussy. She had a little difficulty because she was standing and the pool water had dried her out quite a bit. She was offered help from a couple of people in the store of course, but she fended them off, determined to make it fit.

It took a little maneuvering and a few deep squats, but she emerged from behind the clothes rack to proudly show her new adornment. She loved it and was excited to wear it tonight.

Back at our room, I asked Ginnie to show me how it fits. She then took her previous position on the counter, thought pensively for a moment, and then surprised me by spreading her legs very wide. But this time without covering her crotch with her hand. She thought that in this position, she'd have an easier time inserting it, although she's pretty wet already from her previous act on the counter.

She also admitted to being a little naughty and daring, so she had me open the front door of the room and make sure I didn't block the view. Anybody walking by would get a clear view of her spread eagle on the counter. She was really primed for the evening.

As I walk back from the front of the room, I'm staring intently at her open legs and just gotta know about this change in attitude. All the while bringing her to this resort, I've never once seen her spread those legs enough for a full view of those lips. Plenty of other ladies enjoy showing off, but maybe Ginnie is just a little shy for that. Although it doesn't stop her from plenty of flashing and handling. She even has the ability to masturbate with her legs closed tight. Every other woman I've seen needs to open their legs a fair amount.

Ginnie keeps her crotch very kept, from what I've seen. She has the hair on her lips waxed clean with neatly-trimmed hair above in a triangle pattern, pointing down. To help find the target as Ginnie jokes.

I was offered quite a sight. I cooed, "Hey, thanks for the view. It looks like that boutique lady was right, she must have noticed, as I have, how your pubic bone is a little deeper than most women and how a gap doesn't form between your legs. You've never let me see into your pussy before. And I gotta admit, it does look very tantalizing and tight, and also very colorful, awesome."

A little embarrassed, she began to close her legs, but opened them again while saying, "Well, I suppose I don't mind this time, you've been a patient boy and I guess it's only fair, since I've seen you in all your hardness. I'm also really, really horny tonight, with all the day's events. And for some reason, wherever I turned today, there was a hard dick. It seems guys were just letting it fly today without concern. Ya know how I enjoy seeing hard dicks flopping around the pool."

Wanting desperately to talk in detail about her woman parts, I asked, "So, why do you suppose the boutique lady thought you were perfect for that thing? And by the way, I don't think you've seen my dick yet when I've had a super hard on."

Ginnie revealed a little more about herself as she prepared to insert the flower, "I still couldn't guess why the boutique lady was so excited about me, I'm not so different. So I took her aside and asked. The vendor told her that for it to stay in place while walking, it needed a girl with a special shape, which was quite rare. She said that, as you already noticed, the girl needs a flat pubic bone, close legs and something that I didn't even know I had... a high vagina."

Surprised and intently curious, I quipped, "A high what?"

Ginnie continued as I was straining to see what she meant, "The lady said that my 'opening' starts higher than most women. That allows the flower stem to ride more forward than down, and so it won't fall out when I walk around. And I also don't need to clench my muscles to keep it in place."

I still look confused, so with complaint, Ginnie says she'll just show me. Then by inserting her index finger, she shows me how the opening begins high on her pubic bone and not lower like most women. I nod at this discovery, and say, "Oh, I see now. It's not something I usually notice, but I guess it's pretty cool... Oh, and that must be why you can masturbate with your legs closed then. I always thought that was a pretty good trick."

With an air of pride, she said, "Yup, I always liked that I could do that, I guess I know why now.... But geeze, enough talk about my pussy. I want to show you the flower."

I watched intently as Ginnie easily slid the flower stem into her glistening pussy and adjusted it for a perfect fit. She then bounded off the counter for a couple twirls, then stopped abruptly with hands on hips to say, "What did you mean before about that super hard on? You mean you get even bigger? You were really big the first time I saw your dick, with all that pent up desire over the years to see me nude and all."

I admitted, "Ya, I guess I was pretty hard that time, but when I get a super erection, it does get a little longer. But mostly the head really swells up and gets all purple. It doesn't happen too often and it's unpredictable, but it's quite a sight. Too bad you haven't seen it yet, I can't wait to show you. Wouldn't it be a gas if I got a super erection here sometime. And you were on the other side of the pool deck or something. And I go running through the crowd to show you. That would be a funny sight."