Meeting Nudist Keiko

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginnie was extremely interested at this point, and said, "Ya, that would be a sight. Too bad you can't do something to make it that hard when you want."

I answered, "Well, maybe with Keiko tonight... Anything's possible. Uh oh, you've been such a distraction, I'm almost late for Keiko. I gotta go." With that, I hugged Ginnie, gave the flower a pat, thanked her profusely and bounded off to meet the beautiful Keiko.

I'm practically running across the resort, because I know I'm a little late, caused by the decal party. As I walk down the path to the lake, I finally spy Keiko sitting on the big rock at the edge of the lake. She's facing away from me as I approach, which gives me one last opportunity to pause and check the status of my manhood. Everything's a go, so I gingerly approach, but make sure I make enough noise so she's not startled.

Sprawled across the boulder like a mermaid, she's wearing a white, puffy-sleeve, top that looks pretty tight from behind. As I get closer, I see a short a short, puffy, white skirt and lots of legs. She looks over shoulder when I get close, which almost stops me dead in my tracks. She's so stunningly beautiful, with those deep Asian eyes and perfectly shaped face. I'm stressing about what to say, so I say the first thing that comes to mind, "Hello beautiful." She just smiles, as I struggle to keep my knees from buckling.

I couldn't take my gaze off her eyes, but did notice that her boobs were held tightly with the top that's translucent and open down the front to the knot exposing great cleavage and a nice tease of her perfectly shaped boobs.

As I'm talking with this fascinating lady, I'm starting to sometimes loose concentration, either drifting off as she's talking or making little sense when I try to say something. Keiko notices this and, reluctantly asks me if there's something wrong. I sheepishly confess, that I'm distracted by her body and I really want to look it over, but don't want to offend her. This entire time, I've only been looking at her face and holding myself back from glancing down. I don't want her to think that I only see her as a sex object and act like some horny pervert.

She laughs, and says, "Well, everybody here is a horny pervert, which is why we're here in the first place, showing off and staring at each other." I laugh in embarrassing agreement. She continues, "I dared myself to come here in the first place to just get over my own prudeness, but in the last couple of days, I'm really seeing things differently."

After explaining her new-found enlightenment, a wave of sympathetic, yet excitement comes to her expression and she coos, "I appreciate your respect, but I really want you to look at me. As I said before, I'm really starting to like this exhibition thing, as I'm sure you do too from what Ginnie told me about you. So, take a good look."

I smile a big thank you, get up from the rock and step back a few feet, all while still gazing into those beautiful almond-shaped eyes. I take a deep breath and lower my gaze very slowly to take it all in, knowing that I now have permission to ogle and imagine what I'll be seeing in a few hours.

Her cleavage is deep, and about a third of each boob is showing from behind the fabric. As I mentioned before, she's wearing a long-sleeve, collar shirt that's made of thin fabric. All of the buttons are undone, with it tied in a bow just below her boobs. The shirt is a little tight and delicately cradling her boobs so that they're just barely touching each other. I can clearly see that they are almost perfectly round shaped with her nipples just barely noticeable through the thin fabric in this low light. I do notice though that the shape of the fabric on her left nipple has a few extra bumps, no doubt it's the jewelry that I saw flash in the sun earlier that day.

I continue to survey lower to see a very narrow and taught waist gently curve into her perfectly proportioned waist. The white skirt she's wearing is riding low on her hips and doesn't continue very far. It's very short and made of what looks like a very soft cotton that's puffed up a little. It's fun and sexy at the same time. My heart skips a beat imagining her bare underneath and walking around just waiting for a breeze. I know I'm going to be sneaking a few glances that way throughout the night trying to get a peek. I know, I know, there's no doubt I'll be eventually seeing her nude tonight, but it's always fun to try and sneak a peak.

After soaking in Keiko's long and luscious legs for a long time, I finally look back up at her face to catch her totally checking out my body. I cough and say, "So, who's checking who out." Her head snaps up to meet mine and ever so confidently says, "Hey, you think I came to this place just to get over my fear of being seen naked. No way, I came to check out the guys too. I heard this place was full of the beautiful people, and I wasn't disappointed. I probably shouldn't admit to this, but I've seen quite a few guys strip naked at a party. I've always been way to shy to let any guy see me naked unless we were dating, but I'm really into watching naked guys and having them do things for us. A girlfriend of mine is really good at convincing these hot guys from the beach to strip for us girls while we keep our clothes on. I'm always amazed at how she does it, but I'm learning. And looking around this place, I'd sure like to get a few of these guy's numbers."

I'm standing there mesmerized as I listen to her confession of having CFNM parties. My knees are getting week, and my dick is getting harder as I want to know more. I ask, "So, you like CFMN parties, huh. I've done that a couple of times over the years, and I really get off on it. I love parading around naked, and especially shocking unsuspecting women... No, I don't do the trench coat flashing thing. It's usually with a good female friend or girl roommate. And I just one day, casually walk out of my room naked, as if everything's normal. Just about each time, they've accepted it and let me continue as long as I didn't get blatant with it. Then after a bit, most have joined in and really like the freedom."

I continue, "It's too bad I can't walk around here like I really want." She looks at me quizzically, but I can see she's curious to know. I continue, "I'd really like to have a hard-on all the time, and be able to take a quick grope if I see something nice. And of course, oblige any woman's desire to grope me." She gives me a wanton smile of agreement, as she reaches out towards my crotch in a mock groping. I see her biting her lip as she pulls back.

I look down to check my state through the silk boxers, and smile with pride at seeing that it's about half-erect with the shape of the head clearly discernable. I teasingly thrust my hips towards her ever slightly and tease, "You like what you see so far, Keiko?"

She says, "Oh ya, baby, I can't wait, lemmy see..."

I stop her in mid desire and sternly explain the rules for the evening, "Well, it looks like we both love the tease, so here's what's going to happen this evening. It looks like you have the events for the evening planned, and I thank you, but I want to prolong the teasing for as long as possible. It's obvious where this is going, but let's have some fun building up to it. So, let's agree to some guidelines. First, we expose in small increments, or take it to the edge and draw back. Second, fondling with oneself while hiding from view is encouraged. Just seeing what you're doing to yourself and wishing I was doing it instead, I know will drive me nuts. Third, we expose to other people while keeping it from each other. And above all, make your actions known to everybody around, draw a little attention and make them jealous. I want people talking about us tomorrow, and since this is Saturday night with the usual wild swinger crowd, we can get away with a lot more tonight than any other time. So, get creative."

With that open invitation, Keiko straightens up, thrusts those now-swollen boobs at me and beams a most devilish smile.

I extend my hand, and lead her down the path.

As we walk towards the clubhouse through the trees, we're both silent, no doubt thinking of ways to tease each other. As we near the parking lot from the trees, she trots ahead of me, and from behind I can see her pull her top wide open, no doubt releasing those boobs from their restraints. The path opens abruptly into the crowded parking lot, which she takes advantage of and grabs a boob in each hand to shake around vigorously.

I realize her plan now, to be caught groping her boobs by an unsuspecting person in the lot. As I exit the trees, I see her sexy plan worked, for two young couples were just getting out of their car, all still dressed and a little taken aback seeing Keiko's display. I even caught one of the guys ribbing his girl to do the same. Her work done, Keiko pulled her shirt over her boobs as I caught up, and we locked arms for the rest of the walk to the clubhouse. We laughed all the way.

I admit my thoughts, "I'm just so excited about what you come up with. How you'll react to what I have in mind. I want to learn what drives you crazy with lust, so don't be shy and just let the emotions fly. I've seen a lot of wild things around here Saturday night for inspiration and I have a few more that I've had in mind over the years. I'll let you know right now, don't be afraid of getting in trouble. After about midnight the staff really doesn't care what happens. You'll see."

She says, "Yup, I do have some ideas brewing. I hope you're man enough and have the energy to last the night." I assure her not to worry, I'm ready.

As we get close to the clubhouse door, I was thinking about Ginnie for some reason and told Keiko, "Ginnie did good looking out for me today. She was really impressed with you and was all beside herself telling me about you. She's a really good friend and I hope she hooks up with a hunk for herself tonight. I bought her some nipple jewelry to wear tonight, but I made her promise to have some unsuspecting, lonely-looking guy put them on her. And to make sure her nipples weren't swollen yet when she asks, so he'll have to get then ready. She's going to make this poor guy's day. I can't wait to hear about it later."

As we enter the clubhouse, I ask Keiko, "Well, what's first on the agenda?" I trust her as we're seated at the table in the front of the restaurant. Our dinners were already selected by her earlier that day and arrive soon. I confess to her that I did see her briefly earlier that afternoon, and how Ginnie kept me from getting a close look. I admitted to seeing a goddess on those rollerblades and felt like the luckiest man on earth.

Keiko has such a warming smile when receiving a complement. She then admitted that she also saw me earlier that afternoon, but my lower half was hidden behind the bar. She only confirmed it was me after describing me to Ginnie. But, she definitely saw me with lust in her eyes.

I noticed that the waiter brought a separate plate that contained a single carrot, small pickle, small red potato and a tangerine. I commented to Keiko about what an odd dish, when she replied in a casual manner, "What's your favorite to eat?" After a second, I picked the carrot, which prompted a sigh of relief, then another evil grin from Keiko.

She then proceeded to take the five-inch carrot and began nibbling the ends to remove the sharp ends. I asked what she was doing, and was treated to a silent determination. When she seemed satisfied with her work, I noticed from under the table that she was spreading her legs very wide and held them there as she pulled up her skirt. No doubt giving anybody near by a great view up her crotch. I couldn't see anything because of the table, but I was imagining quite a view.

She then took the carrot under the table, and as I could only assume, drive it deep inside her. She then closed her legs, gave me that wicked smile again and said, "Something to enjoy later." I was pleasantly surprised with this display, as were a few voyeurs nearby. I joked that I should have picked the tangerine, to which Keiko replied that she was relieved that I didn't. So, the games begin.

I guess it was my turn then, although I'd have a hard time topping her stunt. I did spy a woman sitting by herself at the small restaurant bar. She was curvy, probably in her late thirties and wearing a frilly teddy. She'd been alone for awhile and I thought I'd just go over to her and talk her into doing something nasty to me as Keiko watches from across the restaurant. I tell Keiko to watch as I see what I can talk the girl into doing.

I approach the girl at the bar and explain a little about the special night I'm having. She seems interested at the story and wished that she was in Keiko's place. I explain why I was telling her all this and that she could help tease Keiko for me. She lit up realizing she could have at least a little fun with me, if ever so brief. I asked her for suggestions, when she waved to Keiko across the restaurant and guided me into one of the high-backed bar stools, with my back to Keiko.

She then proceeded to stand in front of me, between my open legs, and pull her teddy over her head. It was the only thing she was wearing, and moved aside to make sure Keiko knew it. She then pulled my boxers down to my ankles and actually did a good job not letting out a laugh when she saw the smiley-face tattoo gracing the head, taking my hint to not give away the secret.

Then this naked, and quite voluptuous, MILF put on an act as if I had the biggest dick she's ever seen. She did a very convincing acting job for Keiko, like holding up her hands about two feet apart with eyes agape and acting like she was about to faint. I was only about half-erect at the time, but she kept the act going and really laid it on. She even had the guy bartender take a look and act impressed. He also wanted to play along with the ruse, so after looking down my crotch, turned to Keiko and gave a double thumbs up. The girl even looked around to find some other people to show me off to, but I felt the act was enough already and pulled up my boxers.

I whispered a thank you to my partner in seduction and began to leave, but she would have none of that until she pulled my face into her jiggling boobs. I thanked her again and returned to a thoroughly impressed Keiko saying, "Well, survey says....." With another tease accomplished, I led Keiko and her carrot out of the restaurant.

Keiko's next plan was for a little sports to burn off the meal. She gave me the option of either a quick gym workout, ping-pong, canoeing on the lake or billiards. I tell her, "Great choices, and all options that I notice don't require us to be nude. So we can continue with our teasing I see. Give me a moment to choose. In the mean time, why don't we go hit the pool deck and ogle at the beautiful nude people."

We share a chaise by the hot tub, straddling it while facing each other. It took me a second to realize that with Keiko's short skirt and the way she was straddling the lounge, I just needed to look down and I'd probably see her open to the world. I keep my gaze locked into her eyes and say, "I'll bet that if I just look a little lower, I'd be able to see up your skirt, huh?"

She toys with me and says, "Yes, you would be able to see, but you won't look will you. Willpower now. You can't see it yet."

I bite my tongue in compliance and add, "Two can play that one. I'm going to reach down, pull my dick out of my boxers, and you're not going to look either, agreed?" She nods. I reach down while my eyes are still glued to hers, and make sure my dick makes as much noise as possible as it plops down on the chair fabric. We look at each other's faces and around the pool deck, but keep our word and not once look down. Several people walk by though and don't even attempt to hide that they took a good look.

I think out loud as I decide on a sport, "Well, in keeping with the theme of the night, there's not much of an audience canoeing on the lake, and I prefer working out in the nude, because I have my own take on some of the exercises. Ping-pong has the possibility of seeing your boobs gyrate or skirt flipping, but I think I have to go with the one with the most teasing potential, billiards in the bar. It's a popular place to show off.

As we head over to the bar, I ask if she'd like to work out with me Sunday morning in the health club. We'll be nude by then, which makes it much more interesting. She says that she normally works out late at night, but since she came to this resort to try as much as possible in the nude, she agrees and asks to make sure that we get plenty of pictures.

Thinking my nude workouts couldn't get better than they already were, I was excited about taking pictures and told Keiko that we had to first get the OK from anybody else in the club, but I didn't foresee a problem.

I proceed to tell her a little about my special nude workouts, and that they're an exhibitionist playground. Imagine all those contorting body positions and exercise equipment, not to mention the hot bodies that live there. I'm not the only one with this view, the regulars freely admit to the sexual stimulation the club provides.

Since gym conversations often center around workout techniques, they provide a great opportunity and justification to talk about the fun parts. Where else could I have a perfect excuse to stare at a woman's naked ass, but as to monitor her technique and provide feedback. Everybody is checking out each other, some purely as competition or envy and others in a sexual sense. It's all totally acceptable and a blast. Clothes are such in the way during a workout.

I normally begin my workouts with a few minutes on the treadmill, which of course causes everything to wildly gyrate—boobs and dicks are a blur with stimulation. Then I hit free weights and machines. The free weights are fun when they can be directed to brush up against my dick on each swing, or my arm can be maneuvered to do the same. This usually results in a little growth, but I'm not that concerned, because the women all love watching, as I hear it's one of the main reasons for them coming, and the men don't mind because they're guilty too.

If it's just men during my session, I notice many more inflated dicks. Because there's a understanding between guys, and we all know that we're getting our rocks off in that place and to just let the other guy have his fun.

The weight machines provide plenty of stretched out bodies to ogle, especially the leg machines. Sitting on the weight machines with an unconstrained dick allows me to discreetly position it against the seat for maximum stimulation with every rep. The rule is to always sit on your own towel for hygiene concerns, but when I bring a coarse-fabric towel, it just adds to the stimulation on my butt and balls.

Things get really fun when I'm spotting for a woman. The bench press perfectly positions my dick just inches over her head and she's looking right up at it. Then when the bar is lifted off the rack, it can brush my dick if I'm correctly positioned. As if that weren't enough, when I'm holding the bar to help with the lift, my hands are driven right into her boobs.

Spotting for sit-ups also offers an excellent view into her crotch. The girls are having their fun with the spots too, purposely positioning themselves for the best viewing of muscle men or of their own assets. I've had many of flirts in this nudist gym. And I haven't even begun to tell you about the stretching mat, floor exercises or nude yoga.

I'm totally excited about working out in the nude with Keiko and a camera Sunday morning. The outdoor showers are entering my thoughts also.

As we continue on our way to play pool in the bar, I explain that verbal teasing is part of the game also, to which she doesn't miss a beat and asks me, "So then, have you masturbated in front of a stranger yet?"