Meeting of the Minds Pt. 03

Story Info
The long tease.
1.8k words
13.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Three: The Long Tease

The dungeon is cool this time of evening. The windows are opened to receive the inviting fragrance of jasmine which grows wild in bushes under the window boxes.

Just enough moonlight peers through the windows illuminating the shimmer of her body scantily clad in black lace garter belt and matching silk stockings.

Ariele lays blindfolded, spread eagle on the four poster bed, tied with silk scarves. Her breasts are bound with pretty purple silk rope, only enough to increase stimulation to them. Nipple clamps are applied and connected to a long light weight silver chain.

The chain is attached to a leash, which is held in Micheals tight grasp as he sits in the burgundy leather with his left leg crossed over his right knee. He is considering the list of things he plans on doing to her tonight.

Sensual teases with a long tipped red feather, massage with raspberry kiss kama sutra oil, probing her tight sweet asshole with anal beads, teasing her endlessly with a clit stimulator.

He wonders if she remembers the agreement they made years ago about making their fantasies becoming realities.

Micheal gets up off the claw foot winged back chair and sits on the edge of the bed. He loosens the silk scarves that secure her ankles.

He reaches for a long red tipped feather. He chuckles under his breath as he begins to stroke the silk stockings covering her legs, from feet to mid thigh. Taking his time, curling the tip in every contour and curve of her leg.

He smiles as he watches her body respond to him accordingly to his plan. Goose bumps appear on Ariele flesh, the red tipped feather tickling her skin soothingly.

Even though her wrists are bound and she is unable to move her hands, she still feels like she can touch him, with a word, with a movement, with a sigh or a moan. She knows their bond is growing.

His fingers touch lightly against her thigh as he flicks the garter strap releasing the stocking in both front and back of each leg. Then he rolls the silk stocking slowly down each leg, making a trail of kisses that follow from her thigh all the way down to her toes.

He kisses the top of each toe, suckling each one for a moment. He tosses the stockings on the floor next to the bed, he may decide to use them later when tying her up in another position.

He picks up the bottle of love oil that he purchased at her favorite adult store Erotic Boutique, that has been soaking in hot water for an hour or so now. He then opens it, holds the bottle to her nose, so she recognizes the familiar scent of fresh picked raspberries.

He pours the warm oil in the palm of his hand, rubbing them together before placing them both on her left foot. One at a time with a strong but tender touch, he massages her feet.

Ariele moaned out in pure pleasure. "Oh" and then, "Oh, god that feels so good." She purred the word good.

She thinks she died and went to heaven. His strong manly hands alleviating any tension she had about him with each tender massage to her feet. He can feel his warm hands permeating her smooth skin, over both her ankles and up the back of her athletic calves.

Deep resonating male tones. "You like this when I touch you My Pet?

"Oh Yes Sir, I do, very much so." She replies to him sincerely.

Micheal continues to work his way past her ankles, finding the tender spots on each calf, then using both hand with each thigh, lifting her legs in his strong grasp and kneading her firm flesh.

She moans out softly as his hands continue to work their magic on her muscles.

He holds her feet to his face, and sucks her greater left toe into his mouth, nursing on it like it was a nipple feeding him sweet breast milk.

He methodically nurses and suckles on each one of her toes. The sweet taste of the kama sutra oil on his tongue. He licks his way up to the inside of her thigh.

His breath hot on her shaved mound, talking to her as if her hot cunt was her mouth.

"Now my sweet peach, you are going to moan and beg for me, yes My Cherished Pet?" His voice so smooth, so sexy, hearing those words made her instantly hot.

"Yes Sir," pleading cries, "Sir,I need your hot mouth on my wanting cunt so badly, please I beg you to taste me Sir." The words need and beg prominently expressed.

Instead of kissing her sweet cunt he pinched each nipple, knowing the blood supply to her sensitive dime size nipples is being cut off from the silk roping. He knew by her reaction that it was a pleasurable. She whimpers.

He tugs on the leash that is attached to her nipple clamps. He moves to the other side of the captains bed and sits next to her. Picking up and holding above her hot dripping candle.

She feels something fall upon her clamped nipple. It was warm and soothing.

"More Please Sir," a whine more than a whimper this time.

He drizzles more drops onto both nipples. Leaving a red wax droplet trail from one pinkish tan erect nipple to the other. A few droplets on her peach size areolas.

The smell of black cherry wafts in the room mixing with the raspberry kiss scent. The scent of him, the scent of her perfume, mingling of the fresh fruit scents was erotically intoxicating for them both.

"You are such a good little candle slut, you will be rewarded for your obedience My Pet."

His hand reaches down and fingers her slit, moist and ready for any intrusion. Two fingers thrusting in and out of her inviting cunt forcefully.

She moans out loud into the cool night air, the power of her breath swaying the candles, causing the flickers to dance.

Hisses at her "You have to ask for it little cock whore!"

"Oh God, more, please give me cock Sir, I need your cock Sir."

He laughs at her. "You will have to learn to do much better than that my sweet treat."

He puts the candle away, and blows it out. He dips his fingers in the glass of ice water and retrieves an ice cube. He sets it on a nipple, holding it there for moments, and then moving to the next nipple. Alternating every 2 to 3 minutes. Her nipples become numb with in 5 minutes. Then he removes the nipples clamps.

He lowers his hot mouth onto a rigid cold nipple, and bites down on it, hard, then suckles it hungrily, receiving a nourishing drink. The heat of his mouth melts the cold numbness away leaving throbbing overly sensitive nipples.

She screams out in pleasure from the suckling, her let down reflex flowing in, her toes curling. She can feel the milk rushing into his desirous mouth.

He drinks his treat, his cock throbbing from the erotic nature of his thirst. He must stay in control though. He has to prove to her that she is His. He raises his head and looks at her thoughtfully.

"My Cock is what you crave, right my little cum slut?"

She replies with excited tones, hoping that soon she will get what her mind, body and soul crave most, his super thick man meat. Her mouth begins to drool.

"Oh yes Sir, your cock is what my mouth wants more than anything Sir."

He straddles her chest, pushing the bound tits together, sliding his rock hard cock in between the gateway to her ravenous mouth. His hands lace through her hair, grasping a handful of it.

"Suck it you little cock whore!"

His demanding tones shock her. He tugs on her hair roughly. Just a minute ago he was being so tender with his touches and gestures, and now his darker side is coming out. Should she fear him again?

Her mouth opens wide to take in the fat mushroom head, not much more than his head will fit in any woman's mouth. He thinks to himself it is the curse of having a large dick.

Micheal pushes his large cock head deep into her mouth. Approaching the opening of her throat. He can feel her tight throat clamping down on his girth, as he pushes past her gag reflex. He lets her throat get used to his thickness by stopping moving forward. His hands stroke her silky locks.

"That's a good little cock sucker baby, keep going, keep taking cock into your mouth."

He knows that he needs to pull out soon or she will pass out from lack of oxygen.

He pulls out quickly, and watches as she takes in a huge breath of air. He removes her blindfold and wipes the tears from her eyes.

His mouth lowers over hers and he kisses her tenderly at first, then passionately, yanking her hair, jerking her head back, and placing a passionate kiss on her mouth. He raises his head over her face, looks deep into her eyes. Then he sets his plump cock head against her bottom lip.

Smacking her lips with his cock. Fat purple head against red ruby lips. He wanted a camera to take a picture. He leans his body far to left and opened the drawer to the nightstand retrieving a digital camera. He places the head of his cock against her sultry lips, leaning back a bit to capture the perfect angle, making sure her fuck me eyes were centered properly. He clicks the snap shot button.

Ariele looked up at him with her best bedroom eyes and cover girl smiles. Feeling the heat of his man meat against her puffy just got fucked looked mouth, she moaned out to him. She opened her mouth wide just as she heard him click the picture.

"You're going to be my cover girl slut now aren't you Princess?"

Her pussy twitching at the thought of him taking pornographic pictures of her.

"Yes Sir, I will do anything that you ask." She replies to him submissively.

She wonders where this obedience is coming from with in her, and realizes that he makes her pussy sizzle, and she wants his cock and is willing to do what ever she needs to get it. Her mission to suck and fuck has begun.

Ariele whimpers and pleads. "Sir, please Sir, please let me taste your cock. I desire your cock, I need it with all that I am Sir. "

He smirks at her, she wants cock, she will get it. He rings a bell, summoning in Sam. His trusted employee.

He unties her wrists, making sure that there is no damage done to her.

"Get on your hands and knees my little cock starved whore" pauses, "and await your destiny."

She rubs her wrists, looking up at him intently, wondering what plans he has for her. Her pussy tingles in anticipation as she waits for his next instruction.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES