Meeting of the Six Kings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far, the meeting had been purely business. In fact, it was all so serious that she hadn't really understood why the pleasure slaves had attended at all. It's not that she minded that the attention in the room was focused elsewhere. But she was wary of these Kings and what they might be scheming. It certainly appeared that the other slaves were uneasy too.

She returned to her place beside Master Ryan and sat down again on her pillow. He dished a portion from his own plate into a small bowl and handed it to her. It was filled with rice and a rich, flavorful meat stew. She savored the smell and began to eat it hungrily. She realized that she hadn't been fed since the afternoon before and her stomach rumbled.

The waiters made their way around the room serving wine to each of the Kings and a fizzy lemon drink to each of the slaves. Catrine drank deeply washing down the stew. The bubbly fizz and sour tang of the lemon was a delicious compliment to the savory flavors of the stew. She hardly paused between swallows to breathe.

She was delighted when Master Ryan took the empty bowl from her hands and replaced it first with a large slice of fresh bread and then again with another full bowl of stew. She munched happily and turned her attention to Master Arick who had risen beside his slave to make a toast.

"My fellow Comrades and," he said while tipping his glass towards Ryan, "Most distinguished guest, your attention please. Thank you Mr. Pierce for your excellent presentation this morning. You have given us much to consider."

"But alas," He said, with a phony sigh, the beginnings of a smile twisting his curly mustache into a more menacing expression, "Too much business and no time for pleasure does not a good conference make..."

The other Kings in the room chuckled at Arick's joke. Catrine swallowed her last bite and felt a tinge of anxiety creeping up her spine.

"You'll all be most pleased to know that I asked our excellent chef to make an extra special drink for our most scrumptious companions; a little something to get them in the right mood, so to speak!" He chuckled, clearly delighted with himself. "Wouldn't you agree that they have been so patient through our most dull affairs this morning?"

The Kings nodded and laughed again. Sir Preston had already reached for his slave and pulled her roughly into his lap, cupping her breasts in his hands and squeezing them hard. They were all practically salivating with delight.

"So far," Arick continued as he began to gently stroke the reddish hair of the girl beside him, slowing his annunciation deliberately as if he were talking to a puppy, "They have received none of our attention."

"But worry not my tasty morsel," he said, tilting the girl's chin so that she was forced to make eye contact with him. "In just a few more moments, you will suddenly find that we cannot possibly ignore you any longer..."

He let his statement hang there for another moment. Then the energy in the room burst into activity. Waiters scurried to clear plates and glasses from the desks. The Kings joked loudly with one another. Their hands reaching to grasp the wrists, hair, or waists of their slaves, hauling them forward for play time. Their games had just begun.

Catrine's world moved in slow motion. A small fire had suddenly ignited in her core, kindling the worst kind of need deep inside of her. Its flames fanned slowly, growing steadily and licking their way outward from her center all the way to the tips of her fingertips.

She was so warm. Her cheeks flushed pink and her senses heightened as the drug took hold. The silk of the pillow beneath her knees was painfully soft. The light from the windows was too bright. The mingling smells of spices, citrus and the King's cologne threatened to overpower her. She swayed a bit on her knees and struggled to stay upright. She felt a strange pulsing at her core as strong urges washed over her again and again. It battered her mind until she could think of nothing else but her own white hot desire.

Ryan was stunned. It wasn't the sex that surprised him. It was the swiftness with which business had adjourned and all the other attendees had so rapidly immersed themselves in such illicit pleasure.

Moments before they had discussed energy policy. Now, the Six Kings buried themselves in a blur of naked flesh. Moans and grunts filled the room as they happily bent their slaves to their will, each in a more compromising position than the last. One was flung across a desk, her back arched as her King slammed himself into her. Another bobbed up and down on her knees, taking her King deeply in her throat. A third had been pressed down against the desk while her King took her roughly from behind.

He turned his head from the scene unfolding in front of him and his eyes suddenly focused on Catrine.

"Oh God." He whispered, his voice thick with dread. "Oh God, Catrine! Catrine! Can you hear me?

Catrine's eyes were closed tightly and her breath was labored. She was still on her knees, but her whole body shivered and her head fell loosely in front of her as if she didn't have the strength to keep it lifted. She didn't respond to his calls.

"Oh Fuck..." he trailed off as he roughly ran his hand through his hair.

He swooped down and in a single motion, he crushed her in his arms. She moaned softly as he shifted her position, pulling her body against his and allowing her head to rest gently against his chest. She pressed herself tightly to him, allowing the warmth of his body to surround her. It was a warm blanket of calm amidst the blizzard of sensations running through her.

He glanced around the room and eyed the door that lead to the restrooms. He moved towards it and swiftly carried her through it. She seems so fragile like this, like she weighed nothing at all. He knew what he needed to do. But he wasn't going to force her to endure it in a room full of others.

As he moved quickly down the corridor, he spotted a small atrium at the end of the hall. There was a velvet couch tucked away in the corner. Turning around, he lowered himself onto it gently, cradling the girl as he sat.

"Catrine?" He murmured to her softly as he brushed her hair off her cheek. His hand continued stroking her across her arm and along her back. Everywhere he touched, his fingertips ignited a searing heat against her skin.

She groaned and forced her eyes open to meet his searching gaze. "It's too much." She whispered to him, defeated. "It's too intense." She had never felt anything so powerful. She shook her head back and forth as if to chase the demons away. Her voice cracked and a small sob escaped her lips.

"I know baby." He implored, "Shhhh..."

He brought his lips to her face and brushed them gently against her cheek, kissing away the tear that had slipped from the corner of her eye. He moved them gently across her fluttering lashes and down the bridge of her nose. She whimpered at each soft caress.

"Shh..." He whispered again. He lifted his hand and stroked her hair once more. Holding her head firmly, he steadied her against his palm and brought his lips down pressing against her own.

He felt her trembling. It passed from her right through him like an electric current and spurred him on. She let out a small sigh as he deepened their kiss. He pushed his tongue gently against the edges of her mouth and she opened slightly to allow him passage. His kiss consumed her. All of her energy focused on the sensation of his soft lips and probing tongue dancing with hers. He swept his tongue across her teeth and bit gently down on her lower lip. He urged her response, channeling her need to the place where their lips connected.

She raised her hands tentatively, moving one to grasp behind his neck and the other to loosen his tie. She stroked the soft hair at the back of his head, curling her fingers around it as his tongue and lips and teeth continued their assault. She felt the movement of his muscles under her fingers as his arms circled the back of her head, weaving his fingers into her hair and pushing her face closer to his. He locked her tightly in his grasp.

He released her lips for a moment as he sought to steady his own breathing. He had lost himself in her so quickly. In the absence of his contact, she was immediately overwhelmed by an awesome sense of need.

"Master Ryan," she begged. "Please..." She couldn't put words to her desire. She sat up more fully and she shifted herself so that she could straddle him. She opened her legs so that she spread herself across him fully and pressed her pelvis against him.

"Whoa." Ryan said, surprised by her sudden action. "Slow, baby." He whispered against her ear. "You are so deep in it right now. I don't want it to be too intense for you."

She shook her head in response, but Ryan wasn't sure if she was fighting with him or agreeing with him. Then, she pressed her forehead against his and fought hard to take a deep breath.

"Good girl." He soothed. She wrapped her hands around his arms tightly to steady herself in his lap.

He tightened his hold on her hair again and kissed her lips once more. He began a trail of tiny kisses across her ear and then down the side of her neck. Catrine threw her head backwards and pushed herself down against the hardness between his legs. The stimulation of this new point of contact with her core made her cry out again.

His lips traveled further down, carrying nips and kisses and licks across the nape of her neck. He paused there and then planted a single deliberate kiss on her gold collar before making his way back up to her soft lips.

All that held Catrine's dress together was a single button at the back of her neck. He used one hand to release it and the soft fabric slipped down the front of her body in an instant. Her bare breasts heaved up and down as she took short, fevered breaths. Her need was so powerful he could feel it shimmering off her body as he held her. He tightened both arms once more and leaned forward, taking one of her nipples into his mouth. He sucked on it gently at first and then harder. He teased it with his tongue and nibbled at it with his teeth. She arched her back and pushed herself against him.

He shifted his attention to her other breast, kissing all around the soft flesh, gently stimulating her with his breath. She bucked against him and dug her fingers into his shoulders. Finally, he took that nipple into his mouth, making slow, swirling circles with his tongue. He willed her to focus the energy of her desire to the sources of his touch.

He placed both hands on her thighs just below the hem of her skirt and pressed against her firmly. His lips returned to hers as his fingers stroked softly and steadily against her legs. He inched his hands upwards, drawing up the fabric of her skirt along the way, until his fingertips brushed against her hipa. Then, he slowly followed the outer edges of her panties with his thumbs downward towards the center of her legs, pressing more firmly as they stroked her most sensitive place.

He felt her whole body clench against him as he gently rubbed back and forth, back and forth, on the sensitive nub beneath his fingers. It took only a moment's touch to feel her wetness seeping through the fabric of her panties. The feel of it warmed his fingertips, feeding his own desire. It coaxed him to intensify his ministrations, drawing tiny circles against that perfect little spot.

He pushed his hands a bit higher and firmly grasped her hips. He pressed his erection against her panties and began an easy rhythm, forward and backward along her opening, using his hardness to stimulate them both. He pressed his forehead against hers again and just reveled in the feel of their bodies moving slowly against one another.

"The buttons." He heard her say suddenly. He didn't fully grasp her meaning, so he slowed his moving and opened his eyes to focus on her.

"My panties." she murmured, "They're held together by buttons."

Keeping his eyes locked on hers, he ran his fingertips beneath her skirt, along the soft satin of her underwear. On either side, just above the protruding bone of her pelvis, he felt two tiny pearl sized buttons. He slipped his finger beneath the fabric and with a gentle tug, the buttons came undone on each side.

Catrine pushed herself up slightly and the shimmering fabric came away from her body and silently slipped to the floor.

His hands began to explore her fully. He wanted to touch her everywhere all at once. He was absolutely captivated by the feeling of her in his hands. Her whole body trembled as he stroked her behind, her lower back, her thighs. His fingers grazed the bare skin above her sex and she bucked so powerfully that she nearly fell to the floor.

He reached his left arm around her and hugged her against him as the fingers on his opposite hand returned to that magical place at the apex of her thighs.

She was so smooth. Shaved and soft and wonderfully inviting. He cradled her even tighter and rested his head against her. He took one finger and stroked gently along her slit. She cried out loudly as the sensation took over. The drug heightening every movement to the peak of intensity.

One finger became two or three or four, she had no idea. She felt him slip a finger inside her finding its way to her depths. He stroked her rhythmically, pressing himself deeply inside of her and then pulling it all the way out. A second finger joined the first curling inward and upward as he moved stroking her at her core. His thumb pressed softly against her clit, merging the sensations that he created inside and out. She rocked herself back and forth to match his movements, her body sensually dancing against his.

She was lost in the sensations he created, joined to him fully in the places where they touched. With each push and pull her body responded in turn offering herself up to him fully. Their connection deepened with each pulse. He felt like he held all of her pleasure in the palm of his hand. He was heady with power and hungry with need.

She hadn't noticed when he lifted her slightly so that he could open his pants and free the cock that had been straining for so long to join in. But, she soon recognized the feeling of him pushing softly against her opening. Her body clenched in anticipation and she cried out again as he pushed gently into her folds.

He couldn't believe how she felt around him. His body lit up in ecstasy as he slowly pushed himself inside of her. He willed himself to keep control and to be slow, allowing her time to adjust to this newest sensation. Each bit that he pushed only seemed to increase his urgent need for more.

The months of training she had endured strongly reinforced the requirement of her total submission to her Master. As he pushed deeply into her, she willed herself to relax her body and give herself over to his pleasure. She opened herself to his domination and rested her head against his shoulder to take him in. She focused her attention fully on stilling her urges, breathing in short, quiet gasps against his neck. She pressed her pelvis down gently to meet his thrusts. Then she willed her arms to move behind her back, grasping her hands together where her dress was still bunched at her waist; her ultimate gesture of surrender.

"Oh god, sweet girl." was all Ryan could manage. Her sweet act of surrender nearly tipping him over the edge. "You feel so good. You are so soft and so incredibly tight," he managed to say between clenched teeth. His words rippled through her, mingling with the strong currents already competing for her attention: his breath, his hands, his cock pulsing inside of her.

He had never experienced anything so erotic and so pure. His pace quickened and he pushed deeply into her again and again making them moan together, lost in the sensations that traveled between them. His need for her overpowered him in a way he had never experienced before. It was carnal and raw and it pushed him to drive into her over and over again, powerfully. He grasped her hips tightly in his hands. He was filled with tension and urgent force. It was taking all his stamina to hold back the inevitable explosion building inside of him.

The fog of his mind cleared momentarily as he heard her whimpering something against his chest. He slowed their coupling and gazed down at the top of her head. He pressed his lips into her hair and murmured to her, "What? What is it, sweet girl?"

Her eyes remained closed and he could barely hear her words as she whispered her small plea again, "Please Master. Please. Let me come. Oh please, let me."

He stilled completely. His mind spun as he realized the gross mistake he had made. She could only come with her Master's command. She had no freedoms, not even the ability to control her own climax. He had sought to pleasure her, only to torture her further. He had forced her beyond her own limits with no ability to release the tension that he had relentlessly built inside of her. The realization made him feel suddenly sick.

He stopped completely. "Catrine, I'm sorry, I..." he stammered, the horror evident in his expression.

"Please," was all she said. "Please, please, please." A small prayer whispered into the crook of his neck.

He looked down again at her, so tiny and so vulnerable before him. In that moment, he didn't want to wrestle against the systems and circumstances that had brought them together, he only wanted her. He wanted to soothe her and tend to her and satisfy her. He wanted to make their whole world disappear, leaving only the two of them and this newly formed intimacy that they shared.

He inhaled deeply and then enveloped her fully in his arms. In an instant, he pushed himself again deeply inside of her. They moaned together at the renewed stimulation. She squirmed a bit to adjust her position and take him even deeper. His cock rubbed along a particularly sensitive spot that made her jump with each thrust.

"That's it." He crooned against her as he felt her breathing quicken once more. He focused his attention on carrying her back to the height of her pleasure. "Just feel it. Feel it everywhere."

She writhed against his tight grip as her carried her higher and higher again. Her vision was reduced to swirls of color and she could hear only the sound of her own breathing, fast and intense. She was clenched and ready and trapped once again on the precipice of her arousal. He reached his hand between their bodies to stroke the tiny spot that amplified all the other sensations.

She screamed loudly and arched upwards, throwing her head back at the intensity of sensation. Forgetting their place, her hands reached forward and grabbed once more at his body. She pulled at the soft fabric of his shirt and squeezed the hard muscle beneath her fingers as if hanging on for her life.

He pushed more firmly against her clit, rubbing insistently against the soft and slippery little bud. His lips sought hers to kiss her passionately. She kissed back with wild desperation and total abandon.

He finally broke the kiss to growl against her ear, "Come for me, baby."

Her body went into free fall. It carried her into total darkness where she lost all sense of balance and all sense of time. She cried out as her heart pounded against the walls of her chest. Her muscles clenched tightly and she shattered against him. The climax rolled over her again and again stretching out the sensations as she came undone. Every part of her was given over to the powerful tremors that that wracked her body and shattered her soul.

He watched her, entranced by the smoldering mix of her purity and her sensuality. Her internal muscles clenched tightly against him, drawing his attention back to his own fervent desire. He pushed against her and let himself tip over the edge into his own climax. He came violently, slamming against her and filling her deeply as the final shudders of her own orgasm quieted.