Meeting Pearl Ch. 03

Story Info
First morning together, sunrise, tea, blowjob and…
3.4k words
4.8
5.9k
2
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank albertabelle712 for taking the time to review this story!!

*****

The First Morning Together

I wake up and glance out the window noting that it is starting to get light, indicating that the sun will rise soon. Rolling over, I see a body wrapped in the light blanket on the floor right next to my bed. I am alarmed for a moment, until my mind catches up and recall it is Pearl. She is so beautiful and peaceful as she sleeps and I just watch her for a time. She looks so content, the slight rise and fall of her chest, the way her eyelids move and she murmurs quietly in her sleep every once in a while.

I still somewhat amazed that she is lying here. I had no intention of bringing anyone home with me the other night, much less whatever this is. I am still not certain what I am doing with her. I have had some flings with submissive women in the past, and know that I have dominant tendencies. But what am I doing with a beautiful woman sleeping on my floor?

There is something about her that draws me to her. She has an inner strength about her, a determination. We had talked long enough for me to realize that life had been cruel to her, but she kept on. She did not elaborate, but from what I gather these things would either traumatize most people or make them turn to drugs, or both. But she has moved on, she has a job, her own place, and tries to help others by volunteering her time and money.

I get up and put on a robe and kneel down beside her, staring at her peaceful face for a moment. Then I grab her hair, pulling tight. I watch as her eyes fly open and she jerks trying to look around but cannot with my hand gripping her hair firmly. Once her eyes lock on mine she seems to relax and I release her hair. As soon as I release her hair, Pearl gets up and kneels in front of me. "Pearl, get up and make me some tea. Bring two cups to the patio with some fruit when it is ready."

Pearl starts to rise looking around her and walks to the bathroom door reaching for the other robe. "Pearl" I call out "what did I tell you do?"

She turns to be and replies "Make tea, Sir."

"Did I tell you to get dressed?" I ask.

"No, Sir."

I get up and walk out to the patio. I was making good money on this trip so I splurged and am staying at a nice suite in a hotel with a view of the ocean. I take a deep breath, smelling the ocean air. I turn a chair to the east and stare at the sky as it slowly lightens.

Soon, Pearl comes onto the patio and sets a tray down on the table next to me. The tray has some fruit and a small tea pot with steam rising from the lid and two tea cups. She pours me a cup and hands it to me. Once I take it and her hands are free she covers her breasts and pussy, I assume because we are outside on the balcony and someone else may see her. "Good girl, now pour yourself a cup and kneel beside my chair." Pearl kneels close to my chair, her legs close together and her ass on her heels, her tea cup in one hand and she stares ahead, watching the sun rise with me.

I reach out and rest my hand on her shoulder and sip my tea and wonder what she is thinking. We sit/kneel on the balcony eating fruit and sipping tea in silence, both us lost in our thoughts. Once the sun is on the horizon and our tea cups are empty, I reach over and grab Pearl's hair and pull her head towards my crotch. Pearl struggles to move as her body slides across the smooth floor until she is kneeling between my legs. I release her hair and open my robe exposing my soft cock.

I continue to stare out, watching the sun rise further in the sky and I feel Pearl's tongue run up the underside of my cock. She moves down and starts to kiss and lick my balls then sucking my balls into her mouth. It does not take long before her ministrations have caused my cock to get hard. Once Pearl determines it is hard enough, she stares into my eyes as she slowly runs her tongue up the shaft from my balls to the head. Still staring at me, she kisses the tip then wraps her lips around the head of my cock and sucks hard. I can feel her cheeks wrap around my cock as her tongue teases my piss hole as she sucks.

Suddenly, she stops sucking and her head drops down my cock and I can feel my cock head enter her throat. She keeps pushing her head lower until her nose is buried in my pubic hair then holds herself there. I can feel her gagging as she remains in place, it is an amazing feeling. Then to top it off, she starts rotating her head, her tight throat rubbing my cock head. She holds herself there, teasing my cock for as long as she can, finally pulling up and gasping for air. She looks so damn sexy with streams of spit running from her beautiful face to my cock.

I smile down at her as I stand. Pearl remains kneeling between my legs with my cock in her face. I had intended for her to give me a nice blow job while I enjoy the sun rising, but she has turned me on and I find myself wanting to fuck her. Moving my chair aside, I step away and start walking inside, instructing Pearl to come with me.

I lead her to my bed and gently guide her onto the bed, laying her on her back. She watches me as I climb into bed next to her, I lay on my side next to her. Reaching over, I grab her chin firmly and hold her head as I bend down to kiss her. My lips press into hers firmly and my tongue slides past her lips as we kiss. I feel her hand reach up and wrap around my head pulling my head tight as we kiss.

We kiss passionately, our tongues playing. Her hands run down my back and mine start running down her chest, lightly tracing over her skin. I start kissing her face and down her neck as I start massaging her breasts gently. I continue kissing down her neck and I start to squeeze her tits causing her to moan. I squeeze harder, causing her to moan a bit louder.

Continuing to squeeze her tits, I start kissing my way around her areolas, circling them causing her nipples to start getting hard. Finally, I wrapped my lips around her left nipple. I love how large her nipples are; the diameter of my pointer finger and sticking out nearly half an inch when they are hard. My hand slides down her belly as I continue to suck on her nipple.

I run my fingers up and down her belly, each time down getting closer to her pussy. I can feel her skin quiver as my fingers lightly run over it. When my fingers finally slide over her pussy, I bite down on her nipple and hear her gasp then moan as I continue biting down. I stop biting her nipple and move to her other breast. I spend less time teasing it as it is nice and firm.

My pointer finger starts sliding into her pussy and I am pleased at how wet her pussy is already. Pulling my finger out, I slide it upwards between her lips, pulling away just before grazing her clit. I continue to pet her pussy, a fingers sliding between the lips, never quite touching her pussy as I nibble on her nipples.

Her body starts to arch off the bed as I get close to her clit. I run my finger up her slit again, rubbing over her clit this time; as soon as my finger hits her clit, I bite down firmly on a nipple. I start rubbing her clit, my teeth on her nipple as I do so. I bite down harder and harder until I hear her whimper, biting a little harder than releasing her nipple.

I stop rubbing her clit and start to slide a finger into her pussy with the other. I continue to slowly push my finger into her, feeling her wet pussy open up around my finger. Once I bottom my finger out I start to fuck her.

I slide a finger in her wet pussy and start finger fucking her, my thumb rubbing her clit as I do. I continue kissing, sucking and biting her tits while finger fucking her and rubbing her clit until she breathing hard and her hips are moving in time to my finger in her pussy. Her legs are spread wide now.

I release her nipple and pull my head away from her and stop playing with her pussy as I sit up and move between her legs. My cock is rock hard and I start rubbing my cock head along her pussy lips. She is moaning as we kiss passionately, my cock teasing her pussy. I slide my cock between her pussy lips and against her clit. I start kissing her as my cock teases her pussy until she reaches back, grabs my ass cheeks and pulls me towards her as my cock rubs past her pussy.

I pull away and get up, leaving her laying there panting as she stares at me. I notice her fingers sliding down to her pussy as she rubs it while watching me. I consider telling her to stop, but the sight of her on the bed, legs spread wide with her fingers in her pussy while she watches me is hot, so I do not.

I had purchased some rope yesterday while I was out and retrieve it from the bag and walk to her carrying it. Her eyes latch onto the rope as I walk towards her, and she goes from lightly rubbing her clit to burying two fingers into her pussy and starting to fuck herself.

As I approach the bed "Sit up, Pearl and face away from me." Pearl gets up, turns away from me and kneels on the bed. I am a pleased, if not a little surprised, when she kneels. I pull her hands behind her back and wrap the rope around her wrist, securing her wrists snugly. As I start wrapping the rope around her arms, cinching her arms together I ask her "Pearl, do you remember the safe words I told you?"

Her breathing is heavy as she responds "Yes Sir, I am to say yellow if I am getting uncomfortable and red if I want you to stop."

"Good girl, do not forget those two words and do not hesitate to use them."

I slowly and methodically wrap the rope up her arm, each wrap lying just over the previous. I keep the rope snug as I do so. Soon her arms are wrapped in red rope from her wrists to her upper arms. I grab her hair and bend down close to her "Are you a horny slut, Pearl?"

"Yes Sir, I am your horny little slut," she responds patiently.

"What do you want me to do to you, my slut?" I ask her.

"Whatever Master wants," she responds. I am startled as she calls me Master as I had not thought of myself in that term, until she said it. I found that I liked the way the word came off her lips.

"Good girl," I say as I roughly shove her onto the bed. I watch her struggle, rolling over onto her back with her arms secured behind her back. Once she is on her back I crawl between her legs once again and reach and give her a rough kiss "You are mine, Pearl" I say as I pull away.

I grab my cock and guide it between her pussy lips as she responds "Yes Sir, I am yours. I trust you, Sir." Once again she surprised me, she trusts me? I suppose she must to let me tie her like this, but we had only just met. How does she know I am not psychotic with the intent to torture her? Regardless, the statement warms me, makes me feel something that I will have to figure out.

Staring into her eyes, my cock head just in her pussy lips. "Are you ready, Pearl?"

Pearl stares back at me with her eyes full of lust and she smiles slightly as she replies "Yes, Sir." As soon as she says yes, I slam my cock into her tight pussy, burying it in her in one hard stroke. She cries out, in both pleasure and pain. I lay over her, my cock buried in her and watch her face and wait for her to look me in the eyes again. Once she stares into my eyes again, I slowly pull my cock back until it is almost out of her pussy and slowly slide back in. I start fucking her with slow deep strokes, watching her face as I do.

"Are you allowed to cum, Pearl?"

"No Sir, I am not allowed to cum without permission," she responds, her breathing is heavier.

"Does that turn you on, Pearl?"

Pearl stares at me as she responds "Yes Sir, but it makes me nervous. I do not know if I can stop myself from cumming."

I start fucking her harder and faster, "But you will do your best to do as I instruct?"

"Yes Sir!! I will always do my best to do as you tell me!" Pearl responds.

My hands reach down and grab her tits roughly as I start pounding into her harder, squeezing them, causing her to moan. She puts her feet beneath her and starts driving her pussy up into me as I slam into her. Thinking to myself 'She seems to enjoy rough tit play, I will have to explore that more later.'

My fingers find her nipples and I squeeze them hard as I continue fucking her. Almost as soon as I pinch her nipples "Master, can I cum? Please, I need to cum!!"

I release her nipples and drive into her pussy, watching her face, her eyes squeeze shut as she tries not to have an orgasm. After about a dozen strokes "Cum for me, Pearl!" I tell her as I squeeze her nipples again. As soon as I tell her to cum, her feet fly out from beneath her ass and she wraps them around my hips as she screams out "Master!!" and clenches her legs holding my cock deep inside her.

I can feel her pussy as she cums, contracting and releasing, it feels amazing. After a few moments, her legs release from around my waist and she collapses down onto the bed. She is breathing hard and laying there to collect herself, but I don't want that.

I pull my cock from her, roll her onto her belly and grab her hips yanking them up. Her face is buried into the bed as I kneel between her legs and drive my cock into her pussy. I hold her hands, admiring her bound arms as I start fucking her pussy. Her head is against the headboard as I drive into her roughly. She is panting and moaning softly as I fuck her.

SMACK! I slap her ass hard and she yelps, then moans loudly. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I start slapping her ass cheeks as I fuck her. She starts moaning louder and talking, but not very coherently. "Oh Fuck! Yes! Harder please, Sir!" I cannot slap her hard from my position but continue with firm spankings until I can see a red tint on her brown skin.

I reach up and grab her wrists, lifting her arms upwards, driving her head into the bed more as I continue fucking her hard. She is moaning loudly and panting and I keep lifting slowly until I hear her say "Yellow." I lift her wrists a bit more then releasing them and she moans out in pain.

I can feel my orgasm building, but work to hold it off as long as I can. I do not want to stop fucking her. But before long, I know I cannot hold off much longer. Reaching forward, I grab a handful of hair firmly and pull back. Pearl screams out as I pull her head up off the bed by her hair. Lifting her until she is kneeling on the bed before me, her body parallel with mine, I thrust into her hard and fast.

I am not even listening to her moan and grunt as I feel my orgasm building more with each thrust. My eyes close as I imagine seeing her body as I fuck her, wondering what her face looks like, imagining her tits bouncing as I fuck her. I decide I will have to get a video camera as I want to see my girl being fucked. I want to see her reaction in a way I cannot from behind her.

I cannot hold off anymore, with one final hard thrust I drive my cock deep and hold it there as I cum hard. I pull out slightly and slam in again as I release another load deep in her pussy and hold there. I can feel her pussy convulsing on my cock again realize she is screaming out as she cums again. My hand grips her hair, holding her in place with my cock buried deep in her as she cums.

As her pussy stops convulsing, I can feel her body collapse and am holding her whole body up by her hair, as she is no longer holding herself up at all. I reach up with the other hand and grab her shoulder holding her. I release her hair and grab her other shoulder and gently lower her to the bed as I pull my cock out of her.

Pearl lays beneath me in a heap, her body glistening in sweat, her chest heaving as she catches her breath. Thinking to myself how beautiful she is, I move beside her and untie the knot in the rope and start unwinding it. I unwind the rope all the way and set it aside, and my fingers run along her arms feeling the marks in her skin left by the rope.

I get up and go to the kitchen and get a drink of water. I fill a second glass and bring it back to the bed. Pearl rolls onto her back and watches me as I approach the bed and hand her one of the glasses of water. She takes a long drink, then looks at me and smiles "Thank you, Sir," she tells me before drinking the remainder of the water.

I set my glass of water on the nightstand and climb into the bed beside her. I reach an arm under her shoulders and pull her towards me, pulling her head onto my chest as I lie there. In only a few moments her eyes close and her breathing gets heavier as she drifts off to sleep.

I lay there with her in my arms thinking, wondering what I am doing. I already feel strongly for Pearl somehow, part of my mind fantasizes about her going home with me. The project I have in town will only last a few months, six at the most. I do not think Pearl has any family, well none that she cares to see. But this is her home and I cannot ask -or tell- her to leave it. Besides, how can I be thinking things like this after only knowing her for a couple of days?

I lay there holding her, enjoying the feeling of her soft body against mine. Loving the sound of her peaceful breathing as she sleeps. I feel so content and realize how long it has been since I felt this way. After an hour, I can feel her start to stir beneath me and she opens her eyes and stares up at me.

Time to get out of bed and start the day, I suppose. I direct Pearl to get up and start the shower for me.