Meeting Peggy

Story Info
A wife looses her inhibitions with the help of a stranger.
2.6k words
4.27
107.4k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdan
drdan
34 Followers

This is the story of how a chance meeting changed our lives forever. The Peggy in this story is Peggy46. Her stories can be found elsewhere on this site. The picture of her on her member’s page is the inspiration for this story. I hope she and you enjoy reading the story as much as I have writing it.

First let me give you a little background about us. I am 47 years old, 6 foot tall, and 220 lbs. My wife is 44 and 5 foot 3 inches. We have been married 25 wonderful years. I work for a computer company; she works in the office of a trucking company. For our 25th Wedding anniversary our kids gave us a trip to New Orleans. This was our first trip to the city and our first real vacation in several years (you know how it is, two kids in college). Our plane touched down at 7:00 in the evening, we grabbed a cab and headed to our hotel. After we checked in we went up the stairs to our room. The stairs were on the outside of the building with a walkway around the second story of the hotel. One room before ours there was a six-inch panel of light splashing across the walkway from the partially open curtains. I glanced in the room as I walked past and stopped so suddenly that my wife ran into me. I motioned for her to be quiet and pointed at the window.

On the other side of the glass was a vision of loveliness. The woman had a perfect ass, a great body, mouthwatering breasts with long stiff nipples that looked like they could put your eyes out if she ran into you (If that was the last vision I ever had I would die happy) and the face of an angel. I should mention that at this particular time this angel was doing her best to inhale the cock of the man lying on the bed. The scene fascinated me, as this was the one act that I had never been able to convince my wife to perform. Don’t get me wrong, my wife was no prude, and in the early years she tried to give me a blowjob on several occasions. It would start out great, but after just a couple of strokes she would start to gag and that was the end of it. I finally just gave up asking her after 4 or 5 years. It was just not worth the hassle. As we watched it was very evident that the man was cumming and the woman was swallowing every drop.

My wife gave me a gentle push, telling me we were going to get caught watching. I grabbed our bags and opened our door for her. Once in the room I kicked the door shut, dropped the bags and my pants and gently pushed Angie back on the bed. I flipped her skirt up and put my hand at the junction of her thighs. Her white cotton panties were soaking wet. I pulled the edge of them over and buried my raging hard-on in to slippery cavity, sinking all the way to my balls in one thrust. I would like to tell you that we screwed for hours, but it only took a couple of minuets and I was depositing a large load of my seed into her warm receptacle. Our first words since before entering the room were uttered then, as Angie said “Damn, that got you as hot as it did me”.

We finished undressing and jumped into the shower together, I washed her and she washed me, bringing my staff back to life. As we got out of the shower I dried Angie off, paying special attention to her most sensitive areas. She returned the favor, but when she got to my cock, she bent and kissed the head. It started twitching and jumping of it’s own accord. I ask her not to stop. She stuck the head in her mouth, and then stepped back and with tears in her eyes, said, “I am sorry, but I just can’t do it”. I kissed her gently and told her that it was all right. I was fine. Angie jokingly said we should see if our neighbor could accommodate me. We both laughed at that and dressed for dinner. As we left the hotel I checked out the room next door again. The man was watching TV but the woman was nowhere in sight. We walked to a small restaurant about a half a block from the hotel. Angie was more adventurous and playful than she had been in years. She did not object when I felt her breast, and went so far as grinning and squeezing my cock when I did. This did create a little problem when we got ready to leave as my little buddy was standing at full attention, making a tent in my pants. I paid the waitress and tried to slip out as nonchalant as possible.

I just had to peek between the still gapping curtains as we headed for our room. The woman was now seated in a chair next to a door in the sidewall of her room. She had both legs thrown over the arms of the chair as the man licked that little button at the base of her pubic hair. She was facing the window and I swear she winked at me. Angie said, “I hope that gives you ideas” and gave me a shove towards our room.

When we were back in our room I noticed that there was a door located in the same position as the one in the next room. It was locked from our side. I was sure the matching door on the other side was the same. I motioned for Angie to be quiet and stealth fully eased our door open. I was right; there was another door behind it that could be opened from the other side to make the two rooms into a suite. Angie was trying to stifle a giggle as we leaned our ears against the door. Suddenly it swung open tumbling us into the room. I caught my balance but Angie stumbled and fell grabbing one of the woman’s legs as she fell. She managed to pull the woman out of the chair. Angie landed on her back with the woman straddling her face, her pussy shoved tight against Angie’s mouth. The man, who was holding onto the doorknob and laughing, said he was just going to invite us over since we seemed to be enjoying the show from outside. Angie was squirming and trying to get up, although all she was accomplishing was to grind the woman’s pussy around on her face.

We helped the girls untangle from each other. I have to say the woman was even prettier up close. She introduced herself to us as Peggy and said, “this is my husband”, although if she mentioned his name I did not catch it. We tried to apologize but Peggy just waved us off and said there was nothing to apologize for.

I was getting real uncomfortable standing next to a beautiful naked lady whom had just caught us ease dropping on her lovemaking, with my wife standing next to me. Angie was a real trooper though. She told Peggy that she had a great body and was impressed with her cock sucking abilities. I was turning red by then. Peggy thanked her and apologized for sitting on her face without asking first. Angie said that it was no problem, she was the first pussy she had tasted since high school, and that she tasted good. Now this came as a surprise to me. While watching porn movies at different times I had mentioned that I would like to see Angie with another woman, but she always changed the subject. Angie told them that we were here for three days for our 25th Anniversary. Angie and Peggy stood there chatting as I became more uncomfortable and aroused. Peggy’s husband went back to watching the news on the TV. Angie told Peggy that she wanted to make this trip the most memorable one of our lives. I thought it was well on its way to being that. She also told her about her problem giving head and that she had planned on finding someone to give me a blowjob while on the trip.

By then I was scarlet and stepped back into our room. I could not believe that Angie, who was normally reserved and a little shy, was talking so openly about our sex life to what had been just a few minuets ago a complete stranger. Not knowing what else to do I started to unpack our bags. In a little bit Angie came back to our room. She left both of the doors wide open. She walked over to where I was hanging up our clothes, reached around me and grabbed my dick as she whispered in my ear “I need to be fucked RIGHT NOW”. She then turned me around, undid and dropped my pants and boxers around my ankles, took a hold of my cock and pulled me towards the bed. I glanced at the open door as we passed it. The couple in the next room was at it again. Peggy was on her hands and knees just inside the door and looking straight at me while her husband was behind her, also facing me, with his dick buried to the hilt in her cunt. His banging had her tits swaying. It was one of the sexiest visions I had ever scene.

Angie pushed me back on the bed. Then my wife of 25 years surprised me again. She stepped back far enough that all three of us could see her and slowly stripped. When she was down to her panties she started to kneed and fondle her breasts. Turning this way and that so that everyone got a good view of her now erect nipples. She then rolled her panties down, exposing her clean-shaven pussy. I could tell she was very excited as her clit was poking its little head out between the cleft and her lips were swelled. To my knowledge her doctor and myself were the only males to see her completely naked in the past quarter of a century, but here she was exposing herself to the couple that was fucking in the next room. Angie then turned sideways to me, with her back to the open door, spread her legs slightly and bent over. My dick was so hard you could have cut glass with it as she ran her hand between her legs and buried a finger two knuckles deep in her sopping wet pussy. I could hear the couple in the next room really going at it as they watched the show. Angie pulled her finger out and stuck it lewdly in her mouth. It was all I could do to keep from Cumming right then.

Angie smiled, blew a kiss to her audience and walked over to me. She crawled up on the bed, straddled me and using her hand to guide my cock to her hot opening, impaled herself. She let her legs slide out to the side as she buried my cock as deep as it would go in her waiting pussy. I reached up and grabbed two handfuls of tittys and rolled the nipples between my thumb and forefinger, knowing how sensitive they were. As she ground her pussy against my pelvis she leaned over so I could suck on those beautiful breasts. In just a couple of minuets she was having one earth shattering orgasm after another. It did not take much of her pussy clenching around my cock for me to shoot jets of cum deep inside her. As we untangled ourselves I heard applause. We both looked at the open door where our neighbors had been standing, watching the whole show.

We thanked them and as they headed back into their room. Angie rolled over and snuggled up to me. I took this opportunity to ask her about what she had said earlier about eating pussy. Angie said that her and her best friend in High School had often slept over at each other’s houses. What had started out as simple experimentation had escalated over time. They had started out just feeling each other’s breasts to see what it felt like to have someone else play with them. Over the months they had moved on to kissing and sucking them, then to fingering each other. One day her friend asks her to kiss her on the pussy, things moved fast from there. Angie said she enjoyed eating her friend almost as much as she enjoyed getting eaten. One day her friends Uncle caught her eating her friend. He threatened to tell everyone if she did not suck him off. She agreed and started to suck him. He grabbed her by the hair and forced his dick down her throat and started fucking it. She could not get her breath and passed out as he started shooting his load. Angie said that she thought that this was the reason she gagged every time she tried to suck me. I pulled her close and held her tight as we drifted off to sleep.

The following morning I was awaken with something brushing across my lips. I opened my eyes to find a still naked Angie (she had never slept nude before) leaning over me dragging her nipples across my lips. I did what any red blooded American would have done, started to suck, kiss and lick them. Soon she moved up on the bed and threw a leg over my face, planting her hairless pussy on my mouth. I kissed and nipped at her clit and drove my tongue as far up her pussy as I could. Angie squirmed around and ground against my mouth. I kept licking and kissing her pussy as she got louder and louder. Soon my face was drenched as she had a massive orgasm. Angie looked down at me and smiled as her spasms subsided.

About that time I felt something warm and wet against my balls. Angie rolled off and there was Peggy between my legs, licking my balls. Angie looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes and said Happy Anniversary. Peggy smiled at me and licked up and down my shaft and around the head before sliding my cock into her hungry mouth. As she worked her head up and down applying unbelievable pressure I told her that I would not be able to last long at this rate. She stopped long enough to tell me not to worry that is would not be the last blowjob I would receive today. I pulled my wife over and kissed her as I had the most powerful orgasm that I can remember. Unbelievably Peggy swallowed the entire amount, except for one little drop that ran down the corner of her mouth. She retrieved it with her tongue and then it was also gone.

Angie looked at Peggy and said, “Ok we have both come, now it is your turn”. She laid Peggy back on the bed and buried her head in her bush. I leaned over and started to suck on Peggy’s nipples.

This story will continue in Meeting Peggy Part 2. If you liked this part let me know and I will finish the second part.

drdan
drdan
34 Followers