Meeting Raquel Ch. 02

Story Info
They take a step further.
11.2k words
4.69
49.1k
43

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 06/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
354 Followers

She eventually gave me a key to her place. I let myself in one Friday afternoon after work. It was getting dark outside, since it was the end of autumn. The whole place was lit by candlelight. This was a surprise. "Honey?" I called out. No response. I checked the living room, the kitchen, and found nothing. Strange, but only that I hadn't heard a response when I called out for her. "Raquel? Are you here?" I thought that I heard something from the direction of the bedroom, but I couldn't be sure, so I went in to investigate.

The room was filled with candle light. But what stopped me in my tracks was Raquel. She was on her knees at the foot of the bed, apparently wearing black thigh-high stockings with black stiletto pumps. It was everything else that really surprised me, but shouldn't have in retrospect.

It looked like she had tied her ankles together and used the same rope to bind her knees. She was wearing a collar that looked like it had a strap on the back that led down her back and had her wrists bound; either way, they were behind her back. There was more rope around her voluminous breasts, binding them tightly so that they stood out and looked as though they were getting a little purple. On her nipples were big clamps with lead weights on the end. She had pulled her hair back in a ponytail and done her makeup very thoroughly, which only highlighted the blindfold and ball gag that she was also wearing. I could see that she'd left her clit where it would naturally want to be instead of tucking it back behind her legs, and it was especially hard.

On top of all of this, there was a note on one of the weights on her nipples. It read:

"Love,

I know that we talked a little bit about me being more submissive on a more regular basis but I really, truly want to try it. The woman you see before you is your present, sir. I am yours totally for the weekend. My gag is padlocked on, and my hands are locked in the cuffs behind my back. I am in pain but that just heightens how good you make me feel. Please use me and abuse me as you see fit.

Your slave,

Raquel

P.S.: I also bought a butt plug—a big one!—and it's inside me right now."

Wow. I sat down and asked her, "Are you OK, honey?" She nodded yes and made a muffled affirmative sound. "You sure?" She again agreed.

"My cock just got rock-hard," I confided. She moaned a little bit. "I know we talked about going a little further with the bondage, babe, but...Jesus! Do you have any idea how hot you look right now?"

Another muffled groan, one that sounded lusty. "I'll be right back, then," I told her, then headed into the kitchen. There on the counter were the keys. I grabbed them and headed back into the bedroom.

They looked like they were the interchangeable type where if you bought a set, all the keys would work in all of the locks. I opened the one on her gag and unbuckled it, then removed the blindfold.

As soon as the gag was out of her mouth, she moaned, "Please fuck me, sir. I am so fucking hot right now!"

I kissed her very gently and looked her straight in the eye. "Are you sure that you want to do this?"

"Yes, I am! I want to be your submissive slave girl. I'm yours for the whole weekend, sir. But I'm really horny and I want you to use me," she explained, never taking her eyes from mine. "Please fuck me."

"Fair enough," I said, and put the blindfold back over her eyes. I stood and undressed quickly, my own cock springing eagerly out of my boxers as I slid them off. I carefully picked her up and turned her so that she was facing the edge of the bed, where I sat so that my erection was inches from her face.

I took her head in my hands, said, "Open your mouth," and guided it on to my shaft. She needed no further instruction, going to town on my manhood. She bobbed her head up and down quickly, using her lips and tongue with suction to actually stroke my foreskin using only her mouth. It felt fantastic and impressed me at the same time.

"You've gotten even better," I murmured. Raquel just moaned and continued sucking and licking. "You're trying real hard to be a good slave girl, aren't you?" I inquired. She moaned another yes. "Do you know that you're gonna make me come if you keep this up?"

That elicited another moan, but deeper and filled with lust, no doubt about it. I explained, "Even if you swallow, you won't be able to come right away. Do you understand that?" She confirmed and the vibrations from her voice brought me even closer. "Slave girls have to wait to come and be good." She groaned and I was nearly there at that. My cock was as hard as it had ever been. It looked like hers was, too, I noticed as I looked down between her bound legs as I caressed her bound breasts. I could see that she was dripping some fluid from the head of hers. As I began to tweak the big clamps on her nipples which made the weights bounce, which made her moan again, I felt myself beginning to come. I erupted in her mouth, groaning loudly and dumping what felt like approximately a pint of cum in her mouth.

I had to literally pull her head off of my member once I had finished because she kept on me like a vacuum. A few drops leaked out of her mouth, dribbling down her chin as I watched her swallow every drop left in her mouth. I used my fingertip to round up the few drops that had leaked out and guided them back into her mouth. She sucked on them hungrily until I took my finger out of her mouth.

I sat back, sated, and looked at her for a moment. To see her tied up that way had me still hard as stone. After a few seconds I asked, "Do you want me to untie you? You must be getting stiff."

"I am, sir. But I will stay bound if you want me to," she answered softly.

Now that I had gotten off, it seemed a little unfair to her to keep her bound, so I took her blindfold off and kissed her deeply. "That was incredible. I love you and I am so unbelievably lucky to have found you," I told her as I began to untie the knots that kept her wonderful breasts bound.

"Thank you, sir," she replied. She was patient as I released her, especially when she gasped in obvious pain as I removed the weighted clamps from her nipples. I told her that I was impressed at how thorough she had been in binding herself and tried to find out if she'd had any help.

"It was just me," she replied, stretching her arms as I freed them. "It took a while," she added with a chuckle. "But it was worth it. I want to please you."

"It worked! But do me a favor, OK?"

"What?"

"Don't do that again. You would've been screwed if something bad had happened and I don't want to worry about you," was my explanation.

"I won't, sir. It was really difficult to do that, anyway."

"Good. Will you be OK with keeping that plug in?"

"If it pleases you I'll do it, sir." Even though she'd been untied for a minute or two already, she hadn't moved.

"You can get up," I told her.

"Thank you, sir," she said. As she stood, I marveled at how perfect her figure was and how she was still very much erect—her "clit" bounced a little as she rose up on her toes to stretch.

"What do you want to do now? I'm yours," Raquel said.

"Are you getting hungry?"

"I am. Want me to make you dinner?"

"I'd love that," I said.

"What do you want?"

"You pick."

"OK. I know what you like, sir. What should I wear?"

"Umm..." I started to say.

"I know a few of the things that you like to see on girls," she said with a smile so warm and sweet that it melted my heart again. "Would you like to go out into the living room and have me surprise you, sir?"

I grinned back. "Sure." I stood and kissed her, already wondering what lingerie she was going to have one when she came out.

A few minutes later I had my answer: she had retouched her makeup and put on a tiny light green miniskirt and a low-cut half top of the same color with stiletto heels. She knew that I had a thing for high heels and was apparently totally serious about doing exactly what I wanted. Even though I had just come about ten minutes earlier, I felt my cock twitch as I watched her walk over to me and give me a kiss.

It twitched again as I saw her retreating into the kitchen and I marveled at how someone who had been born male could possibly have the perfect hourglass figure, especially with it being offset by her obvious hard-on lifting the front of her tiny skirt. She had told me that her measurements were 36DD-24-46, and I believed it. She had far better hips than most genetic women I'd ever seen.

As she got dinner ready, I managed to restrain myself from groping her and instead sat down on the stools that faced into the kitchen, separated from it by a counter. I thanked her again for both the amazing blowjob as well as making dinner. Her answer was, "I like to see you happy."

"But you don't have to do any of this stuff. I'm just happy to be with you," I protested.

"You're sweet," she said, giving me another blast of her angelic smile. "What if I told you that you make me happy, too, so I don't mind doing this for you at all? And that I'm giving myself to you for the weekend because I know that you'll love it but also because the idea of you having me as your slave all weekend gets me so hot that I have to stop talking about it or I'm going to kneel at your feet and beg you to do me or something instead of cooking," she said, taking a deep breath and turning away to do something else.

"Is that...umm...thing uncomfortable?" I asked, uncomfortable myself.

"It is a little, but I don't know if you can see but I'm still hard. I have been since before you got home. It feels so sexy to be this full!"

Now I was at half-mast and well on my way to being rigid myself. "Yeah, well, that's hot as hell, too," I told her. "You may have to call in sick on Monday."

"Why?"

"Because I don't know if you'll be able to walk." She chuckled a little and leaned across the island to kiss me.

"Here's hoping." I couldn't even comprehend how incredible this girl was. I was thunderstruck and just watched her, reminding myself that she was wearing that outfit because I love it and I had also mentioned in one of our conversations about bondage that I've always loved to see girls tied up and filled with toys. So she had one in because she wanted to please me, too. Outstanding.

Soon she was getting the food onto our plates and pouring us each a glass of wine. I had set the table and brought the wine while she carried the plates.

I went to pull her chair out for her but she demurred. "You first, sir," she suggested and bowed her head.

I couldn't help but grin so I went and sat down. She set my plate down before me and kissed me softly but deeply at the same time. "I love you and I can't wait to see what you decide to do with me. I know it'll be good so let me take care of you in advance," she said as she looked straight into my eyes.

"Thank you," I managed to say in return. "I'm falling more in love with you by the minute."

She just smiled in return. The smile faded, however, as she sat down. The smile was replaced by a look of mixed discomfort and intense pleasure.

"You can take that out if it's going to hurt you or whatever," I said.

After a pause, she answered, "It's fine. I just have to get used to sitting down with this in me. It feels really good once I'm used to it," she breathed.

"As long as you're OK." We ate and talked a little about small stuff but neither of us could get what possibilities lay ahead out of our minds. After I was well into my second glass and headed toward the third, I suddenly realized fully just what it was that she was offering to me and what it meant.

First of all, she trusted me enough to allow me to do anything that I wanted to her or with her. That meant that she must truly mean it when she said she loved me. Also, I realized that she'd said that she was mine for the whole weekend. A thought struck me.

"So. Within reason, you're going to do whatever I tell you?"

"I'll do the best that I can, sir," was her demure answer. This was delivered with her head tilted down a little as she looked up at me. Not only were her soft brown eyes smoldering and sexy by themselves, but she knew—because I'd told her—that I found that type of look unbearably sexy.

"Pull your top down." I didn't suggest, I ordered.

Without hesitation, Raquel answered "Yes, sir," and exposed her magnificent tits to me.

Awesome. Her nipples were hard and still a little red from their earlier punishment.

"So what happens when you don't do what I tell you to?" I inquired.

She knew that it was a leading question and went for it anyway. "You're the one in charge. You're my Master." I could hear the capitalization and felt my cock twitch again. "That's up to you. No matter what I'll accept what you want to do, unless you tell me otherwise. Like if you really want to know which movie that I want to watch, because you're sweet."

"No matter what?"

"No matter what." That was delivered with that same smoldering look. She meant it. I already knew how much it turned her on when I smacked her ass; hell, I'd outright spanked her once. And she got hotter from that than I'd seen her in a while.

I could tell that this was going to be a lot of fun.

After dinner I was getting very turned on again. We had cleared the table together and as I was bringing the last of the dishes in to the kitchen I came up behind her as she was putting some dishes in the bottom rack of the dishwasher. She was standing with her feet planted closely together and bent at the waist. Her perfect, heart-shaped ass was right in front of me and it was too much combined with her not having touched her top since I had told her to pull it down, leaving her gigantic boobs exposed.

I set the dishes down on the counter and ordered, "Grab your ankles."

"Yes, sir." As soon as her hands were empty she did so. I flipped her tiny skirt up and began pulling on the base of her butt plug. She moaned. I kept gentle but continuous pressure on it. She cried out as the widest part of the toy spread her sphincter very wide—three inches in diameter!—and the rest of it came out very easily.

"Get down on your knees," I commanded as I undid my pants. I was so hard I couldn't take it. She immediately got down on all fours. From where I was as I knelt behind her, I could see her hole, glistening with the lube that it must have taken to get that huge thing inside, her shaved balls under, and her rigid clit pointing toward her adorable face.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had tried to hold back during dinner but had not been able to stop thinking about what an amazing gift this woman was and how much she was turning me on by giving over to me completely.

My cock, uncircumcised, had a pool of precum at its tip. She was fairly well stretched out as well due to the plug, and with the lube from that, she was ready. I just put my cock at her entrance and pushed slowly inside of her. She gasped as I entered her, her long painted nails scratching at the floor as I sank into her to the hilt.

"I want your shoulders on the floor," I grunted as I drew halfway out and slammed back in. She groaned and sank down, stretching her arms above her head and turning her face so that it was on the tiled floor. Instead of dinner, my nose was filled with the scent of our arousal as I drew out and pushed back home again.

I put my hands on her plentiful hips and started fucking her in earnest. "Oh my god," she moaned. "I love it when you just take me and fuck me!" I didn't reply; I was too entranced with the experience of relentlessly fucking my transsexual girlfriend. Who was now my transsexual sex slave!

I continued pounding her but removed my hands, sliding them up her sides to her copious tits. I found her nipples and pinched hard. She squealed in pain and pleasure but made no move whatsoever to stop me. In fact, she ground her hips against mine as I slammed in and out of her. Within another minute I was nearly shouting as I soared over the edge, my cock pulsing repeatedly as stream after stream of sperm filled her.

I stopped, buried inside her, panting. I could feel her muscles gripping me in rhythm. She was very close to coming but I had stopped too early. Instead of complaining, I heard a vigorous moan. "Thank you, sir! Your slave is happy!" she exclaimed.

Once I could breathe again I told her, "Good. You're a very good girl."

I could hear the smile in her voice. "You're very good to me."

Sated again, I pulled out. I was starting to feel almost guilty, as though I was using her solely for my own pleasure. That theory was deflated somewhat by the string of precum I saw that stretched from her head to the floor.

I put my pants back on, stood up, helped her to her feet, and kissed her fiercely, thanking her for the ecstasy. We finished taking care of the dishes from dinner and ended up watching a movie. Raquel snuggled up to me as we watched it, folding her legs up under her. While we watched I was very solicitous and touchy, trying to show her how much I liked to spend time with her and how attracted I was.

It was a short movie and we were both tired from the evening's activities so we decided to go to bed. "Would you like me to wear anything specific to bed, sir?" she asked, one hundred percent serious.

I smiled. This was fantastic! "Whatever you want outside of sweatpants and a t-shirt," I joked.

"No t-shirts?"

"I was kidding, mostly, you goof. You know that I think you're the sexiest woman alive no matter what you're wearing," I explained. "I do like less rather than more, though."

"Okay," she said with a smile. "How about just my thong and a white t-shirt?"

"Perfect." We finished our evening absolutions and got into bed together. I got behind her and hugged her fiercely. "Thank you," I whispered in her ear.

"What for?"

"For being the woman of my dreams and letting me live out my fantasies," I answered, my hand roaming down from her shoulder to her waist and then over her ample hip. From there it went straight down. The front of her white satin thong had a small bulge at first but when my fingertips brushed against it I felt a noticeable twitch. She jumped slightly and sighed. I stroked it lightly with my fingertips and she moaned softly.

Kissing her neck, I pulled the front panel of her panties away from her body and put my hand inside. She moaned as I took her swiftly hardening "clit" in her hand and gently stroked it.

I rolled her onto her back and pulled her shirt up so that I could cover her glorious breasts with kisses, nibbling and biting on her nipples, then started to kiss my way down her chest and tummy to the promised land. She moaned and ran her fingers through my hair.

I kept kissing my way down until I reached the tip of her cock, which I teased a little, kissing and licking it gently. She moaned and thrust her hips up to meet my mouth but I pulled away just enough so that she wasn't in my mouth. I did that for about thirty seconds, then did allow her head to pass between my lips. She moaned loudly as I began to suck on her gently as my hand moved to the base of her shaft, stroking in time with the movement of my head. She groaned and thrust her hips upward again. I didn't draw away this time.

My fingers found her ass and began toying with it, eventually penetrating her. After working one finger inside, I slipped a second and eventually a third inside her to a chorus of moans and groans. I glanced up to see her pinching and rolling her nipples between her fingertips. "None of that unless I tell you to or unless I've given permission!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry, sir," she sighed with a small shudder. "May I play with my nipples, sir? They're so hard."

"Not yet," I said and took her back into my mouth. After going down on her for another minute or two and seeing that she hadn't, I said, "You can play with your nipples if you want, little girl."

Floydman1
Floydman1
354 Followers