Meeting Raquel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, sir," she sighed. I could see her toying with them and felt her get harder in my mouth. Mere seconds later, she groaned, "I'm gonna come, sir!"

I acknowledged that the best that I could with my mouth full of her gorgeous cock and hoped she understood that it was okay. She did, because within seconds she nearly screamed. Arching her back and clamping her ass down on my fingers like a vise, Raquel's cock turned to steel and she shot stream after stream of hot jizz into my eagerly waiting mouth. I swallowed all that I could, but there was a lot, and I guess that a little dribbled out, because when I finally released her member and kissed her, she licked my chin off after our kiss broke.

Breathlessly she exclaimed, "That was the best that anyone's ever done to me! Thank you, sir!"

"Thank you," I said in return.

We fell asleep quickly, my gorgeous sex slave drifting off in my arms. I thought that I couldn't get much luckier as I slipped into sleep.

The next few weeks were amazing. We explored her submissive and my dominant sides together and got into a few habits. One of which was that Raquel, as soon as she got home from work, would have the thick plug inserted in her tight ass. If I was home when she arrived, I would do it, or if she got home first, when I got home, she would be waiting by the door on her knees, her ass already filled. Raquel did most of the cooking and cleaning at her insistence. Also, every night after dinner, I would bathe her. I bought some suction cup restraints for the shower and would put Velcro cuffs on her wrists, then attach them to the restraints in the shower enclosure. This turned out to be a very erotic and sensual ritual and was a good way for me to show her how in love with her I was.

Once it was time for bed, I would put different cuffs on her wrists (the ones that she wore when I bathed her were usually still wet) and ankles and then blindfold her. Raquel told me that it made her feel very safe and secure and that she belonged to me totally when she slept that way.

When she got home from work after I did, Raquel would go into the bathroom and give herself an enema in order to make sure that she was clean for me. She would then get down on her knees in front of me, facing away, and bend over so that her shoulders where on the floor, her arms outstretched in front of her. She usually wore a dress or a skirt to work, so all that I had to do was pull it up over her waist and pull her thong down around her knees. I would lube her hole up, then slowly work the large plug inside her. That process usually took anywhere from five to ten minutes to complete; her rectum, while it was flexible, was very good at returning to its original tightness.

I surprised her one day. I had come home from work first and had the "present" that I had gotten for her ready. Once I had finished sliding the huge latex plug into her tight ass and she was on her knees in front of me, I directed my lovely slave to stand up and then close her eyes. "Yes, Master," she replied.

I released her skirt and let it fall around her feet, then pulled her thong off as well. Her cock looked like it was starting to get hard already. I had noticed that she got a little hard, in spite of the pain of her ass being stretched by the plug, every time that it was put inside her.

The present was a plastic coated metal sheath, curved at about a thirty degree angle in the middle, with a hasp on the bottom. It was in two pieces that locked together when it was assembled and would fit around Raquel's cock perfectly. I stroked her softly to get her a little harder so that it would fit better.

She sighed as I felt her shaft become more erect. Once it was a little more than halfway there, hard enough to be most of its normal erect size but not fully hard, I slipped the chastity device over her tool, locked the pieces together, and closed it around her cock, closing it with a tiny Master padlock. "You can open your eyes," I said softly.

Raquel looked down at her now-encased cock. "You don't want me to be able to play with myself, Master?" she asked softly. Her voice sounded equal parts disappointed and thrilled.

"Right," I confirmed. "I'm going away on business next week and I want you to behave yourself while I'm gone. I know how naughty you can be and what a horny little slut you are."

"Why am I wearing it now, sir?"

"Because I want to make sure that it fits and that you can still function normally."

"Yes, Master," she answered. "I'll be a good slave for you."

"Prove it," I commanded, dropping my pants and sitting back down on the couch. "Go get your wrist cuffs."

Without a word, Raquel headed off to the bedroom. I watched her shapely ass wiggle as she left and felt myself starting to get hard just thinking about how much control she had given me over her body. This was especially true because I knew how much it turned her on to walk with the plug inside her as she wiggled her ass; every movement reminded her how full she was. That was exactly how I wanted it.

Raquel returned with her cuffs and handed them to me. This was something that she and I did fairly often: I wrapped the Velcro cuffs around each of her wrists behind her back after she got down on her knees. I then opened her blouse as she knelt before me. I didn't put any restrictions on what she wore to work, but once she was home, if she was going to wear a bra, it would be a demi-cup at the most. Just enough to support, but leaving more than enough access for me to do whatever I wanted. So once I had the buttons of her blouse opened, her copious breasts spilled out.

"Suck my cock," I ordered.

Raquel answered, "Yes, Master," with lust in her voice. Then I was unable to think about anything as the liquid silk of her mouth enveloped my cock. I sat back, just enjoying the feeling of her lips and tongue sliding up and down my shaft, giving her no help. If I allowed her to use her hands, Raquel could routinely make me come with her mouth inside of five minutes. She would simply bob her head up and down on the top half of my member while she stroked the base with her hand. I normally couldn't hold on for more than five minutes of that treatment. But when I kept her from using her hands, it became very difficult for her to move my foreskin, if at all. So she had to work far harder in order to get me off, if she was ever able to.

As it was, I could feel my transsexual sex slave/lover trying desperately to use her lips and tongue to move my foreskin off of the head of my cock, trying to stroke my erection with just her mouth. It felt fantastic no matter the level of success she had and I enjoyed watching her struggle with it. I leaned forward and ran my hands gently over the generous swell of her breasts, spiraling my fingertips as I worked my way to her hard nipples. "Is your clit getting hard, little girl?" I asked softly.

Raquel moaned an affirmative around my manhood. "Is that thing hurting you?" She made a non-committal noise. At this point I was learning what that meant in which situation. "So it hurts some but it's not a bad kind of hurt?" She affirmed that I was correct. "Is it the kind of hurt that turns you on?"

"Mmmm-hmmm!" she moaned, her mouth filled with my hardness.

"Good," I said, smiling. My fingertips had reached her nipples. I pinched them, hard. She gasped and moaned softly. "Like that?" Again, she made a noise indicating that I was right. I smiled, sighed, and began to play with her nipples. She loved it when I was rough. I pinched them hard and twisted them between my fingertips and thumbs. With every tweak, she moaned.

"I'll bet that if you can get me to come, you'll come, too, won't you?" I teased. She was getting better and better at this, and had gotten into a rhythm this time where she used the suction to get a grip on my foreskin with her tongue and then used her lips to push it down as her head moved downward. She had to repeat this every time, which must have been very tiring, but it felt amazing. I could tell that if she kept it up, I would come, and hard. I never came harder than when she had only used her mouth to get me off.

Raquel moaned another affirmative sound. "So your ass is playing with your plug, isn't it?" She agreed as I gave her nipples an even harder pinch. She squealed and redoubled her efforts. In our place, once we had figured out how much we were both turned on by her submission to me, it was not complicated to find a pair of clover-style nipple clamps. I checked the end table to my right, and there was a pair in the drawer. I didn't have to tell her to close her eyes since they usually were closed while she serviced me like this, so it was especially pleasing to hear her squeak and moan when the first clamp closed around her left nipple. She then sighed deeply and continued with more enthusiasm. "Are you going to come if I come in your mouth?" I asked. She groaned her agreement as the other clamp bit down on her right nipple.

She was getting me close. Damn! This woman was extraordinary at giving head, especially since her hands were bound behind her back. I had asked her how it was possible for her to come without touching her "clit" as we called it—it was her beautiful cock. She had told me that it was easier when she was plugged, since she had learned how to time the bobbing of her head with when she contracted her sphincter so that it was almost like while my cock was sliding in and out of her mouth, its head was, at the same time, bumping against her prostate.

"I think you're gonna make me come," I sighed, giving the chain between her nipples a gentle tug. She cried out around my shaft, a sound that never failed to turn me on. "Are you gonna come if I do?" She informed me that she would. "Is that chastity thing hurting in a bad way?" I was "told" that it was not. Enthusiastically.

Within a few minutes, I could feel myself getting very close, and her moans were telling me that she wasn't far, either. This had always fascinated me, since I had only ever been able to climax from anal penetration a handful of times. It also managed to turn me on immeasurably. Suddenly, my orgasm was upon me. "I'm gonna come!" I groaned, grabbing her hair and shoving Raquel's head down on my shaft. I could feel the head of my cock against the back of her throat. Her entire body stiffened while I felt stream after stream of my sperm enter her throat. I could tell that she was coming, too.

As soon as I released her head, I heard her panting and moaning. As I looked down, there was a small trickle of cum dripping from the open end of her cock cage, indicating a pool underneath it. "Good girl," I sighed as I pulled her still-eager head off of me.

"Thank you, Master," she gasped, a small bit of my jizz on the corner of her mouth.

"That was fantastic," I told her, kissing her deeply. "Are you OK?" It was my habit to make sure that if I had her bound, then nothing was causing any kind of pain that she couldn't handle. Or that didn't turn her on.

"No, Master."

"What do you think of that?" I asked, indicating her new chastity device.

"It hurts a little when I get all turned on, but it's the same kind of hurt that these give me," she answered, indicating her nipple clamps.

"...that these give me, what?" I demanded as I tugged on those same clamps.

Raquel gasped and answered, "It's the same kind of hurt that these give me, Master."

"That's better," I said, leaning back. I was very satisfied. After a moment I asked, "Do you want me to take the plug out?" I had played with some toys and for me, after I had come, I wanted to be done. Raquel was different, though. She was a real-time, full-time slave for me and enjoyed every second.

"I love how full it makes me feel, Master. If you want to take it out, you can, but I'm just as happy with it in."

"O.K.," I answered, kissing her gently as I released her wrists. "How about your clamps?"

"It hurts, but I love how they make my nipples ache, Master. I know you're not ready right now, but if you want to fuck me later, please leave them on. They hurt sooooo good..."

I smiled, happy that she was as happy with the pain in her nipples as I was.

We started watching a movie, Raquel's magnificent cock caged, her nipples clamped, her ass totally full. About halfway through, I couldn't take it anymore. I ordered her to go into the bedroom and strip, and then don a pair of white thigh-high stockings with matching stiletto heels. She was not to disturb anything I had on her.

Once she was wearing what I had told her and nothing else, I had her lay down on our bed on her back. I tied her wrists together tightly, then bound them to the headboard. Once that was done, I used a rope on each of her legs to tie her ankles to her thighs by folding each leg against itself, then wrapping the rope around her upper thigh and her ankle several times. After that was done, I looped it between her calf and thigh, and tied it off. I repeated the process for her other leg, then looped more rope around her ankle and tied it to the bedpost. Raquel was now on her back, her wrists tied together then tied to the headboard, her ankles bound to her thighs and then her ankles were tied to the bedposts. Her ass was full of a gigantic butt plug, and her full, rosy nipples were clamped.

To this, I added a blindfold to cover her pretty eyes, after which I commanded, "Open your mouth." She did so without question, and I filled her waiting mouth with a bright red ball gag that I buckled around her head. Once she was completely immobilized, I unlocked and removed her chastity device. There was still a little of her sweet sperm left on her cock. I devoured her whole now-flaccid member to lick it off.

Raquel gasped, moaning softly around her gag. I squeezed her balls tightly, something that I knew turned her on, and she moaned again as her entire cock disappeared into my mouth. I released her scrotum, played with her butt plug a little as I reciprocated her earlier performance on me, then reached up and pulled gently but firmly on the chain between her nipples. She groaned and writhed against her bonds as I felt her cock get harder in my mouth.

A minute or two later, I was ready. I let her now-hard penis out of my mouth and knelt between her forcibly spread legs. "I'm going to pull your plug out, OK?" I asked. I heard another affirmative noise, just like earlier when instead of a gag, her mouth had been full of my manhood, and I began to pull on its base. She moaned, then groaned, then screamed as its girth stretched her sphincter. I watched in fascination as her ass gave up a toy that was almost as big around as my wrist. An idea occurred to me that I filed away for later.

Once it was out, I tossed it aside, kneeling between her spread legs, and simply sank the length of my uncut cock deep into my lovely slave's ass. She groaned, grinding her hips against mine, so that the entirety of my shaft was in her ass. I drew out slowly, then slammed myself home. She squealed in ecstasy.

An idea struck me and I quickly reached up and released her left nipple from its clamp. I heard her groan in combined pain and ecstasy as the blood rushed back to it. I threaded the clamp and its chain through the strap holding the ball gag in her mouth, then re-clamped her eraser-sized nipple. Again she groaned. I noticed that at this point, her very erect cock had a thread of precum between its head and her belly.

Now, whenever her head was not down toward her chest, the strap that held the gag in her mouth would put tension on the clamps between her nipples. And clover clamps gripped harder the harder that they were pulled on.

I began fucking her in earnest and she was almost immediately screaming as I pounded in and out of her. Raquel had a habit of thrashing her head around while she was tied up and I was fucking her, and all that that managed to do was tug on the chain between her nipples. I imagine that this caused her fairly intense pain, but it must have turned her on to no end, because within seconds, she was writhing and screaming through her gag as ropes of her hot, sticky jizz shot across her belly and breasts as her anus rhythmically gripped the base of my cock. That set me off, and I wrenched the clamps on her nipples as I came, simultaneously putting her in agony and ecstasy as I filled her with my sperm.

Panting, I laid down beside her.

I kissed her cheek gently as I undid her gag, then kissed her lips softly. She gasped, "Thank you, Master!"

"You're welcome, beautiful," I told her, then removed each of her nipple clamps. As I released each of her nipples, she gasped as blood began to flow back to them.

Once I had her untied, she kicked her shoes off after asking my permission, and we fell asleep holding each other.

The next morning, I woke up and she was gone. I had to go to the bathroom as I always did, but unlike some mornings, I had a raging hard-on. It must have been sleeping next to her and feeling the stockings against her silky-smooth legs all night that had turned me on.

I got up and took care of business, then headed to the kitchen. There I was greeted with a vision. Raquel was wearing nothing but her stockings and heels, puttering around the kitchen, apparently getting breakfast ready. I could smell the coffee brewing and wanted some immediately. I waited for a second, wanting to watch her lovely body move effortlessly around the room as she did all of the things that I appreciated so much for me dressed in a porn star's outfit. She hadn't heard me and was focused on what she was doing, so Raquel didn't see me watching her immediately. She turned toward me, and I saw that on her own, she had put the chastity cage for her clit back on, complete with the padlock.

I walked over toward her, making sure that I made enough noise for her to hear me so that I wouldn't jump her, and embraced her, kissing her deeply.

She smiled, a grin that was full of happiness. "Good morning, Master," she said sweetly. I was already almost halfway hard again just from feeling her prodigious breasts pressed against my bare chest. Damn! This woman was incredibly hot.

"You're amazing," I told her, running my hands up and down her body.

"You're amazing, too," she answered, grinning happily as she kissed me again.

"Why did you put that on?" I asked, indicating her chastity device.

"I gave myself to you, Master. You control me. This is another reminder to me and a way for me to show you that I love that you control me," was her matter-of-fact answer. We had our breakfast (the coffee was excellent) and went about our day.

The following Monday, I left on my business trip. It was uneventful. I would talk to Raquel after my work was done for the day, but I was so damn busy that I could usually only talk to her for a few minutes in the evening before I collapsed into bed.

It was a five-day trip, Monday through Friday, for a three-day conference. On Wednesday night I checked my personal email after talking to my transsexual girlfriend/sex slave and taking care of work email and phone calls, and had an unexpected new message from Raquel. There was an attachment, and it was a big one.

I opened it up to see my gorgeous girlfriend on the screen. The picture quality was so good that I couldn't help but think that she'd bought an HD camera. And it was hot. She was on her back on our bed, in much the same position that we'd been in on the night before I left: legs tied to her ankles which were then tied to the bed frame, blindfolded, and one of her arms tied to the bedpost. That was one of the differences. Another was that she was still wearing her chastity device. A third was that there was a pretty long and thick dildo in the foreground.

"Hello, Master," I heard her voice say clearly. "I don't know if you're going to be happy with me making this video for you, but if you're upset with me for doing this, I hope that you will keep in mind that I want to please you and that's why I'm doing this. If you're not happy with me, well..." she trailed off, looking directly into the camera and smiling coyly, "I guess I'll find out, won't I?