Meeting Raquel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made sure that Raquel was on her knees on the floor, her shoulders also on the floor, so that her ass was up in the air, open and inviting. A quick glance between her legs showed that she was still pretty erect. For Tina, I first ordered her to also get to her knees, behind Raquel.

"Now spread your legs," I directed. She did, which I knew wasn't easy when her hands were unavailable for balance, but I helped her with it. Once her legs were spread at about a 70 degree angle, I worked my fingers around in her pussy a little, expecting quite a bit of wetness. I wasn't surprised. She was practically dripping.

I used some of her juices to also get her ass slicked up. I slowly inserted a medium-sized plug into her ass. She moaned and squealed a little as it first stretched and then entered her ass. I then spread her labia with one hand while I eased the bulb of the Realdoe into her. She sighed as it entered. "Tighten your muscles up," I ordered. She moaned as she did so.

I explained. "What you've got inside you, Tina, is a strapless strap-on dildo. It only works as well as you do at keeping your muscles tight. Too loose, and it will fall out. I will punish you if that happens." I watched the tip of it twitch upward, indicating that she had redoubled her concentration.

"Raquel, Tina is going to fuck you with this. Whoever comes last gets to swallow my cum. Understood?"

They indicated not only understanding but approval. I helped Tina get into position and lubed up both Raquel's ass and the toy sticking out of Tina.

I was struck at how hot Tina looked this way. It was as if the only way that she could be more beautiful was if she also had a dick. But I loved what I could do with a genetically female slave more than I wished for a second tranny slave.

Once that was done, I helped her scoot forward, then guided the tip of Tina's ersatz cock into Raquel's waiting ass. She slowly sank all of the way in and they both groaned.

"All that you have to do," I told Tina, "is to move your hips back a little and then forward a little. Got it?" I got a nodded, "Yes."

Tina quickly got the hang of how to hang on to the Realdoe with her twat while thrusting in and out with her hips. I sat back and watched, slowly stroking my granite-hard erection. "Oh!" I said. I reached between Tina's legs. "Almost forgot," and turned on the vibrator built in to the Realdoe.

Tina groaned and Raquel moaned as her fellow female slave slowly fucked her ass. I sat there, just watching. I thought that this was probably what heaven was like. Two completely submissive women willing to do whatever I told them to. Added to that was the self-imposed orgasm denial that I had dangled before their faces, and which they had both taken with absurd ease. The reward was sucking on my cock until I came in the mouth of whoever lasted the longest before coming.

It ended up taking the better part of 45 minutes. Tina was at a distinct disadvantage: she was the one who had more nerve endings in her orifice, and especially with the ridges on the toy riding on her clit, I fully expected her to lose. She came very close, literally and figuratively, the whole time. The only way that she stopped herself was to pause and breathe deeply while leaving the phallus of the dildo buried deep in Raquel. And it seemed like just as Raquel was getting close, Tina would slow down because she was, too, and the exercise ended up being delicious torture for all three of us. In the end, Raquel won, but only barely.

She started to moan and groan in a different pitch. I had gotten up to look and there was a stream of preseminal fluid coming from the end of her cock while Tina slid in and out of her ass. Raquel wasn't flaccid but she wasn't fully erect, either. Tina simply misjudged on the timing on when to stop and ended up riding Raquel's asshole to an orgasm that made her scream into her gag over and over again.

Apparently, Tina burying the Realdoe in Raquel's ass was enough to set her off, since Tina just rammed it deep, gave up, and came harder than I've ever seen her. Raquel told me later that it was that slamming it deep into her combined with hearing Tina come that hard that got her off.

In the end, Tina was buried in her fellow slave's ass, screaming in ecstasy, as said fellow slave's entire body tightened and she shot an incredible amount of jizz on the floor in front of her.

They both seemed exhausted as I helped Tina pull the dildo out of Raquel's ass. They were both breathing very hard from the exertion and stimulation.

"I hate to tell you, Tina, but Raquel won." She moaned, clearly disappointed. I took her blindfold off. "You get to watch and keep that in you while Raquel takes her victory lap," I told her.

I removed Raquel's gag after I helped her up. "That was amazing, Master!" she exclaimed.

"I know," I told her. I was honestly surprised that I had managed to hold on and not get myself off through 45 minutes of watching a pure fantasy.

I helped her position herself between my legs so that she could service me easily. And then, even though she had just come and come hard, she devoured my cock with what can only be described as lust. Sucking fairly hard on it, pulling my foreskin back with just her mouth, and running her head around the base of my head, she had me twitching in less than two minutes.

"Jesus...I'm gonna come, right in your mouth," I groaned.

Tina looked on, the vibrating in her cunt clearly making her body twitch as well. She looked on with lust and jealousy.

Shortly, I was crying out and dumping what felt like a pint of sperm in Raquel's hungry mouth. She almost sounded like she was coming again as I ejaculated.

The orgasm subsided and Raquel reluctantly released my erection. I untied them both but told Tina, "Leave that in. I like that."

"Yes, Sir," she replied. "That was very hot!"

I untied them and let Tina take the toy out of herself. We showered and the three of us slept together. This time, I got to be in the middle.

The next morning, Tina had to leave for something that she'd already planned for and she'd told me about. "Before you go, I want to show you something," I told her.

"What is it, sir?" She was all showered and dressed while Raquel and I were in casual just-got-out-of-bed clothes.

I smiled and turned to Raquel. "Get hard for me, Slave Girl."

Raquel's eyes closed a little and within seconds, the yoga pants she was wearing had a tent in the front that couldn't be missed. Tina was transfixed. "Why are you hard, baby?"

"I...I'm not sure, Master. I'm just really horny."

"Thank you for getting hard for me, Slave Girl," was the next thing that I said. Within a few seconds, the tent had disappeared.

I directed her to sit down on the couch, then snapped my fingers. "Slave Girl, sleep!" As before, her eyes closed and she slumped back.

I turned to Tina. "Remember how we talked about hypnosis?"

"Yes, sir. Did you hypnotize her?"

"Yup. I can do the same to you if you're still willing. Obviously, you won't get an erection, but I can make it so that you can be controlled like that."

Her cheeks were flushed. "I'd love that, Sir," she breathed.

I smiled. "I thought you might say that." Turning to Raquel, still asleep, I commanded, "Raquel, wake up." As before, she stretched and yawned.

To Tina: "Watch this." I said to Raquel, "Come for me, Slave Girl." The exact same thing that had happened before started again. Within seconds she was rock hard, she was moaning, groaning, and writhing. A few more seconds of her clearly getting more and more aroused passed and she grunted. Tina's eyes were wide open in amazement as she could see Raquel's cock twitch, the material of her pants suddenly soaking wet as she shot stream after stream of her jizz. I was transfixed, too.

Her climax finished, Raquel sat back, panting. "Did you just do that to me, Master?" she asked.

I chuckled. "Yup. I wanted Tina to see what I can do with you." She smiled.

I turned to Tina. "What do you think?"

"That's...amazing. You can do that to me?"

"I can. Once I get you hypnotized, of course, but you should be easier."

She thought for a few moments. "I have to get going, Sir, but I want to do that bad," she told me.

"Of course," I replied. We both kissed Tina goodbye.

It was no problem that Tina had plans for the rest of the weekend since Raquel and I had been invited to a party that afternoon at a friend's house. We spent the morning just lounging around, got ready, and headed to the party. A lot of friends were there and as always, Raquel's charm was a hit. A lot of them had not met her, some had, but none of them knew her secret.

She was wearing a simple white sundress with a flower print. It was sleeveless and showed enough of her cleavage to be tantalizing while managing to remain tasteful. The hem came to just above her knees, showing off her wonderful calves and occasionally giving a glimpse of her thighs. The only other thing she was wearing was her panties, into which her surprise was tucked, and low heels.

We were mixing and mingling, having a good time. Both of our drinks could use replenishing, I noticed. I offered to refill hers and suggested, "Come in with me." Everyone was outside. I knew of a place that I figured would be pretty secluded and whispered, "Wanna have some fun?"

She grinned impishly. "Of course."

I led her, drinks in both of our hands, to my friend's pantry. I closed the door behind us, and amazingly enough, the door had a lock on it, which I promptly locked.

We kissed deeply as I ran my hands all over her body. "Get hard for me, Slave Girl," I murmured into her ear. Her eyes closed part way and I could see her trying to move so that her swiftly hardening cock wasn't restrained between her legs. "Lean back," I told her and knelt in front of her. Once her back was resting against the wall, I slid her thong down to just above her knees. Her hard cock sprang out, making her dress stick out. I flipped it up and simply devoured it, relishing the feel of her tool sliding in and out of my mouth. She moaned softly and ran her hands through my hair. I stroked the base of her cock with my right hand while I reached around with my left to play with the plug in her ass.

"You're soo good at this, Master," she sighed. I grunted to let her know that I was enjoying myself thoroughly. After another minute or two of toying her ass and licking, sucking, and stroking her, I heard her moan, "I'm gonna come, Master..." I groaned more approval and sped up my ministrations. A few seconds later, her thighs shook, her ass tightened, and she grunted as she shot her load in my mouth.

Once she had finished, I stood up and kissed her deeply. Her cum flowed into her mouth as we kissed, both of us swallowing it slowly. "That was fantastic, Master, thank you," she breathed once our kiss broke.

I just smiled. "I love it when you come," I replied as she got her panties resituated. I quickly made us new drinks and we returned to the party.

As it was winding down, we said our goodbyes and headed out. In the car, once we were in a fairly dark section of road, right in the middle of a conversation that we were having, I said casually, "Come for me, Slave Girl."

Raquel, in the middle of trying to form a sentence, began moaning and quickly shuddered as another orgasm flowed throughout her body. "God, I love it when you let me come like that, Master," she breathed once it had subsided. I just grinned and kissed her, caressing her baby-soft skin.

Once we got home, we headed into the living room, ostensibly to watch a movie. I had other plans. Instead of turning on the TV and everything else, once we were seated on the couch, I just said, "Sleep, Slave Girl," and snapped my fingers. She slumped back, then her eyes opened.

"Yes, Master?"

"How do you like your special words?"

"I love them, Master. I love the way that you have control of me and I don't even know how you do it," she replied.

"What would you think of having more of them?" I asked.

"I love it, Master. Control me totally. Use me. I want to be your fuck toy," she gushed.

I grinned. I thought for a few moments, recalling the times that she had been the top when we had sex. As much as I loved filling her ass or her mouth with my sperm, she was a great lay when I was the one receiving, too. "Do you like being the top?" I inquired.

She thought for a moment. "Not as much as when you tie me up and fuck me senseless and I'm totally yours, Master," she answered. "But I know that you like it and it feels really good and I want you to be happy. I do like it a lot."

I thought a little bit more. "This is a new special word. Whenever you hear me say the words, 'Fuck me,' you're going to get just as hard as you do when I tell you to get hard for me," I instructed. "But all that you're going to be able to think about is burying your cock inside me.

"All that you will do is ask me what position, and then you're going to feel a deep need, an overpowering urge, a feeling so strong that you just have to have your clit in my ass. Do you understand?"

Her eyes were closed slightly and her breathing was deep as if she was very, very horny. "Yes, Master. When you tell me to fuck you, that's all that I'm going to be able to do. I get super hard and have to penetrate you." I glanced between her legs and despite not having untucked her tool, there was a tent in the front of her dress. "Mmm..." she moaned. "I need to fuck you, Master..."

Perfect. I stripped quickly, then went to the bathroom to clean myself out, grabbing some lube on the way back. I applied a fair amount to my hole, then used an applicator to make sure that my insides were slick enough, too. "Wake up," I told her. Her eyes fluttered and she smiled.

"Why isn't there a movie playing?" she asked. She didn't remember anything. Or ask why I was completely nude. I put the lube aside and took her hand.

"Follow me." I led her into the bedroom. She looked at me, clearly wondering what I was doing. "Fuck me, Slave Girl," I said softly but with authority.

"What position, Master?" she asked immediately. Within seconds, her dress was tented again.

I laid down on the bed on my back and drew my legs up. "On top of me," I answered.

"I'm so fucking hot for you, Master," she nearly growled, almost ripping her sundress off. Her panties joined it on the floor in seconds. Raquel climbed onto the bed, a woman possessed, her cock standing out straight in front of her and so hard I could see the veins on her shaft from several feet away. "I have to fuck you," she breathed, positioning herself between my legs.

Without another word, she took her erection in her hand, used her other to brace herself over me so that her gargantuan tits were right in front of my face, and positioned the head of her clit directly against my ass. I groaned as she pushed gently forward with her luscious hips and began to enter me. It felt wonderful as her shaft filled me.

As soon as she had pushed into me to the hilt, she put her arms beside me to hold herself up and slowly withdrew then pushed back in, her eyes closed, moaning in ecstasy. I was moaning myself as I felt her fill me up, withdraw, then fill me back up again. She leaned down and kissed me hard and passionately, her pace gradually quickening.

Since she had the same equipment and plumbing, so to speak, that I did, it seemed like she already knew the best way to thrust into me. Every time Raquel did, I felt a tingle all the way down to my toes as her shaft rubbed against my prostate. I couldn't keep quiet, it felt so good. I leaned down and took one of her nipples into my mouth, my hands fondling both of her magnificent tits, and I soon switched to nibbling. She moaned even louder and fucked me harder. It felt like she was going to get me off without either of us having to touch my cock that wasn't rock hard but more than halfway there and dribbling precum, sandwiched between my fairly hairy belly and her smooth, soft belly. I moved my hands from her tits to her hips, trying to pull her deeper into my ass while I bit and suckled her.

"I think you're gonna make me come, baby," I groaned as she fucked me even faster.

"I'm not far off, Master," she moaned. "I want to make you come! Please come, Master, I can't hold on for too much longer," she begged. "I need you to come so I'm a good girl..."

Lucky for her, it didn't take long. I was sweating and grinding, trying to meet her thrusts with my hips (something that she was far better at than me when the roles were reversed), those electric jolts running through my legs. Suddenly, I felt it right around the corner. I pulled her close and groaned, "I'm gonna come," then kissed her passionately. It hit and I lost contact with reality for a few seconds. I involuntarily wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms around her chest, breaking the kiss, as one of the hardest orgasms of my life hit me like a dump truck. I spurted again and again between our bodies as she not only didn't slow down, but picked up the pace of fucking me.

An otherworldly shriek left her lips as she rammed herself all the way home in my spasming sphincter, her hot jizz pumping into me. Her whole body shuddered similar to the way mine still was and she gripped me back just as tightly.

We laid there, locked in that tight embrace, panting and shaking. "That was fucking amazing," I said.

She looked up at me, her face full of worry. "Was I a good girl, Master?"

"You're a really good girl," I told her, kissing her fiercely. "That may be the hardest I've ever come."

Suddenly, her eyes filled with tears and she grinned again like she did when she was in a trance. "Thank you, Master."

"No, thank you," I countered. "Do you like your new special word?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

With her slowly softening cock still buried in my ass, I put her back in her trance. "...Yes, Master?" I gasped as her hips started rocking back and forth slowly.

"Do you like your special words?" I asked again.

"Oh, yes, Master! That may be the hardest I've ever come," she prattled.

"So you really like your new one?"

"It may be my favorite, Master. I love to make you feel good," she answered.

I clenched my muscles, squeezing her member. She gasped as I replied, "You do an amazing job of that. I want to make a small change to your new special word, though."

"What is it, Master?"

"When I tell you to fuck me, I don't want you to come until I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. I don't come until you give me permission."

"Good," I said, kissing her and waking her up.

With a sigh, she pulled out of me. We got up and showered the sweat and cum off of our bodies, sensually washing each other off, then returned to the living room to finally watch that movie.

Once the movie was done, it was almost eleven and we'd killed a bottle or two of wine.

We got ready for bed, cuffs on Raquel's ankles and wrists, and her blindfold on. Just before I turned off the light, she was laying on her back, the covers pulled back from her magnificent body. I knelt next to her midsection so that my face was only a foot or so from her now flaccid clit and said softly, "Come for me, Slave Girl." The moment that the last word was out of my mouth, I took her already hardening shaft in my mouth, sucking on it hungrily. Within seconds, she exploded, groaning as she shot a decent-sized load. Again, I held it in my mouth and kissed her deeply as she panted from her most recent climax.

"I love you, Master," she said after we had finished swallowing her spunk.

I turned off the light and snuggled up next to her. "I love you, too."