Meeting Richard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard watched her, amazed. He had been cautious about pushing too far, but it was clear the girl was enjoying herself. She would want more, he would make sure of that.

"Fuck that little cunt for me girl, show me how good you can make yourself feel. Does your clit tingle when you pinch that nipple? Pinch it harder Alex." He smiled at her moan, a hand running over the growing bulge in his jeans. "That's it pretty girl, make noise for me, let it out. You wouldn't be quiet if it were me fucking that pussy Alex. You'd be screaming, begging, moaning. That's it, faster girl, fast and hard just like if it were my cock."

Alex's head was swimming. Her fingers were working fast and hard inside her wetness, and Richard's words were driving her mind and body insane. Too quickly she felt the knot starting in her belly, the tension pulling deeper with each stroke of her fingers, each tug on her nipples. With a loud cry her body went still for a beat of her frantic heart before convulsing. Her hips kept rocking against her hand through wave after wave of her orgasm until she was left panting, wondering if her legs would continue to hold her.

"Good girl Alex." His voice, now smooth whiskey, broke through her thoughts. "Sit down pretty girl, catch your breath." For the first time since she had stripped, Alex opened her eyes, comforted and warmed by his gentle gaze. "I'll be right back."

Alex relaxed against the cool leather of the couch, breathing slowly, not thinking, just feeling. Her clit still twitched when she squeezed her legs. Her heart was starting to slow. The leather felt good against her heated skin. Richard returned, a glass of water in his hands which she accepted with a smile. "Thank you."

"You're welcome Alex. I'm very pleased with you. That was beautiful and sensual, and very arousing." He ran a hand over the bulge in his pants to emphasise his point, grinning as Alex's blush returned. "I think you and I could have a lot of fun together, Alex." He lifted the blanket off the back of the couch, spreading it over her tenderly. "There's a bathroom just down that hall, you can go get freshened up when you're ready."

He smiled at her and sat back down. Alex rested for a moment, then rose, the blanket still around her, picked up her things and stepped into the washroom. As she cleaned up she felt a sense of accomplishment and pride. Her body was still buzzing with sexual energy, but was at the same time oddly content. Emerging from the bathroom, she found him waiting for her in the hall.

"It's almost 3, so this is where we say goodnight. Before you go, take one of my cards. I expect I'll hear from you soon."

Alex took the card from him and was surprised by the brush of his lips against her cheek. It was the only contact she had had from him since entering his apartment and it sent shivers through her. With a blush and a nod of her head she slipped out into the hall, already making plans to be able to see him again.

12