Meeting Sarah Palin

Story Info
Help Sarah get even with Todd...
2.5k words
4.15
43k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are a courier for a delivery service. You spend your day running around the city, delivering high value items or important messages to high profile clients. It is a decent gig, and the pay is good, but it doesn't leave a lot of free time. Checking in with your supervisor, he hands you a large envelope and a custody chain form. You sign the form acknowledging receipt of the package and look at the address... Not too far away, and it is to be delivered directly to Sarah Palin. "Huh," you mutter. "This should be interesting..."

***************

Across town, Sarah Palin is fuming. Pacing back and forth in the office she is renting while her staff plans her Presidential bid, she clenches her fists as she talks to her lead PR rep.

" I'VE HAD IT!" Sarah bellowed. "I'm tired of Todd sticking his pecker in anything that moves... it was bad enough that he knocked up our own daughter Bristol and we had to hire that twit Levi to cover it up, but then he has to sleep with that bitch Lisa Murkowski? He needs to GO!"

Meghan Stapleton listened patiently to the rant and immediately launched into damage control mode. "Listen, Sarah, I understand... but you are in a bad position. As the darling of the far right, your main supporters are very conservative, very Christian and VERY narrow-minded... Promoting anything other than a good Christian family will kill any hopes you have for election. Divorce and separation are out of the question."

Pausing by her desk, Sarah slammed her fist onto the surface as her shoulders shook with rage. "So I either dump Todd or seek the Presidency, but not both... is that what you are saying?"

" Basically..." Meghan shrugged as she stood up. "Listen, I'll make sure this stays out of the papers... Murkowski doesn't want this advertised any more than you do. I suggest you take a few days break and to unwind somewhere. The last time you were this upset is how the Couric interview occurred, remember?"

Sarah nodded her head as her aid left the room. Walking around the desk, she took a seat at her chair and leaned back.

"I swear to God..." Sarah muttered. "Todd pulls this shit one more time and I'm gonna fuck the first guy I see."

***************

Stepping out of the elevator, you head down to the suite of offices being rented out by the Palin campaign. After talking to one of the staffers, you are shown to Sarah's office where the potential Presidential nominee was sitting at her desk.

"Ms. Palin, you have a delivery." Announced the aide. As the receptionist closed the door, you walked across the room and handed her the envelope.

"Sorry to disturb you, Ma'am, instructions were to deliver to you only. If you could just sign..."

You attempted to have Palin sign the delivery confirmation, but she showed no signs of acknowledging you. Her entire attention was focused on opening the envelope and reviewing the contents.

The envelope was from Paul Singletary, a private eye she kept on retainer to look after Todd. The envelope was stuff with surveillance pictures of Todd dressed in a Sailor Moon outfit taking it in the ass from a young female staffer with a strap-on. Sarah stood up sharply and tossed the pictures across the floor.

"THAT SONOFABITCH!"

Beginning to get uncomfortable, you tried again to complete your task. "Um, Ma'am, if I could just get you to sign this form..."

Storming over around the desk, Sarah rips the clipboard from your hand, hastily signs the receipt, and slams it back into your chest.

"Thank you, Ma'am..." You hold off on adding the 'have a pleasant day', being as you don't think it will be well received and start heading for the door. As you reach for the handle, you hear Sarah say, "Wait..." You turn around and see Sarah sizing you up. Wearing her signature red blazer, black skirt, black pantyhose and high heels, she stands aggressively with her fists planted on her ample hips. The blazer hugs her waist and clings to her breasts as they heave with pent up frustration and anger.

"Come here..." she commands. You walk over to where she stands; trying to maintain eye contact and ignore the raising hard-on, you are starting to sport in the presence of the attractive politician.

"Look..." Sarah points to the pictures on the floor of her husband in various compromising positions. "This is what I have to go home to. This joke is the only option I'm supposed to have to meet my womanly needs..." She steps forward and firmly places a hand on your crotch.

"Not today..." she growls. "Well, I... uh..." you stammer." I really need to get back to wo..."

Before you can finish the sentence, Sarah grabs the collar of your shirt, pulls you down to her, and begins to kiss you passionately. You try to pull away but she grabs your crotch with a vice-like grip and continues to press her tongue into your mouth. With an animal-like growl, Sarah forcefully pushes you away and you fall into one of the over-stuffed chairs in the office. Grabbing the front of her blazer, she rips it open, sending the buttons flying across the office. Shrugging her shoulders, she lets the blazer fall to the floor as she walks around behind you.

You start to stand back up, but Sarah grabs your shoulders and slams you back down into the chair. You can feel her lean in next to your ear as she whispers in a husky voice. "I'm going to give you the best fuck of your life..."

She finishes unbuttoning her blouse as she walks back in front of you again, letting it drop to the floor next to her blazer. A black lace push-up bra holds her beautiful C-cup tits. Stepping forward, she goes down on her knees between your legs and begins to unbuckle your pants.

You try to stop her, but she slaps your hands away.

"Let's see what we've got to work with here...," she growls. Forcefully tugging your pants down around your knees, Sarah repeats the process with your underwear. She grins wickedly at the sight of you cock standing at attention for the former Governor.

"Now THAT is a proper way to greet a lady..." Palin purrs. Reaching up, she takes the bobby pins out of her hair and lets her gorgeous dark brown hair fall to her shoulders. Looking directly at you with her deep brown eyes, she grabs your shaft with her hand and slowly begins to stroke it towards her beautiful tits.

"Ooh, you are soooo hard. Did I do that?" she coos evilly.

You moan as she gently fondles your balls. Your cock is so hard it is almost painful.

"I'll bet you've thought about me before, haven't you... have you thought of me while you were fucking some other girl?"

She continues to tug on your prick, slowly increasing rhythm. You watch her stare at your cock while she strokes, and then her hungry eyes look at you over the top of her glasses.

"Or maybe you thought of me while you were jacking off... all by yourself... alone. Any woman in the world you could choose, and you think of me while you pleasure yourself..."

Reaching behind her, she unfastens her bra and lets it fall to the floor, releasing her beautiful firm breasts. She's kept in good shape over the years, and her natural tits show no signs of sagging.

As the MILF continues to milk your cock, you start to feel yourself ready to cum. Sensing your imminent release, Sarah quickens her pace; gripping your cock tighter as she rapidly strokes your pole from the tip to the base. The honey-blonde highlights of her hair wildly intertwined with the dark brown strands as her hair flails back and forth. She furiously tugs on your cock, her tits bouncing from the motion of her arm. Giving you one of her trademark winks, the ex-Governor continues to tug furiously on your cock, pulling it towards her as she eagerly awaits your release. The sight of this famous politician on her knees before you with your cock in her hand is too much to bear, and you begin to cum.

" That's it, baby... Give it to me. I want it. Give it to me NOW!"

Palin devours your cock with her hot mouth one last time. As soon as her tongue touches the head of your prick, you begin to shoot your load deep into her throat. She continues to stroke your shaft as she sucks hungrily on the head. Two more volleys of cum shoot down the MILF's throat before you begin to go soft. Slowly pulling her lips from your dick, Sarah gives you another wink as she opens her mouth to show that it wall was dutifully swallowed, not a single drop escaped.

"Good boy... very good... But you better have more where that came from." Sarah guides you back up out of the chair as kisses you deeply. Standing in front of the desk, her skirt hiked up around her curvy hips exposing her black garter and stockings, she slowly strokes your dick with one hand as she caresses your chest with her other.

You respond by firmly kneading her beautiful ass, then slowly trailing your fingers up her sides until you start to fondle her gorgeous natural tits. Ample and firm, the moans slightly as you begin to harden once again. Sarah guides you back up out of the chair as kisses you deeply. Standing in front of the desk, her skirt hiked up around her curvy hips exposing her black garter and stockings, she slowly strokes your dick with one hand as she caresses your chest with her other.

You respond by firmly kneading her beautiful ass, then slowly trailing your fingers up her sides until you start to fondle her gorgeous natural tits. Ample and firm, the moans slightly as you begin to harden once again. "Turn around, Governor..." You order. "I'm going to fuck you like Todd never has..."

Turning around, Sarah bends over the desk and grabs the far edge. Her ass pointed directly toward you as she looked behind her, staring greedily at your cock. Stepping up behind her, you massage her ass checks for a moment before pausing the smack her hard on the ass.

"Uh..." Sarah moans. You smack her ass again. "Ah..."

Taking your throbbing cock in your hand, you guide the head to the outer folds of her soft pussy. You rub it back and forth against the sopping wet outer lips, covering your tool with her juices. Palin squirms as you continue to tease her with your prick.

"Please..." she rasps huskily." Just fuck me!"

" Your wish..." you smirk as you pull your cock back away from her gash. "...is my command." You slam your dick forward, penetrating her cunt with a single thrust, her own cunt juices providing no resistance for your manhood...

"AAAHH!" she cries out in pleasure. "YESSS!!!".

You grab her hips forcefully as she whips her head towards the ceiling, enveloped by absolute pleasure. You pound her pussy with several more thrusts from behind as she begins to rock back and forth, timing both of your thrusts to push you as deep and hard into her womanhood as possible.

"Harder!" she cries. "Faster!"

You respond by pounding your dick into her pussy like a jack hammer, slamming her so hard that both of you end up moving the desk forward as her whitened knuckles clench the desk as hard as she can. Several items on the desk crash to the floor as you forcefully fuck this hot MILF from behind.

"Aaaaaahhh" she cries out. Your continue thrusting your cock in and out of her gash. Her pussy is tight, gripping your cock, and you continue to fuck it relentlessly. After several minutes, moaning becomes cries of pleasure.

"YES! YES! YES!" She screams. "FUCK MEEEE... FUCK MEEEEEE... Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God..."

Taking a glance towards the door, you see no signs that anyone outside the office can hear what is going on.

"You like taking that cock, don't you bitch?" you growl. "Todd ever fuck you like this?"

Her only response was a deep moan as she started to push her ass back to meet each of your thrusts. She stands up and arches her back, her soft hair brushing against your chest. Her glasses fall from her face from the force of you slamming her ass from behind. You reach around and roughly fondle her firm breasts while you continue to fuck her soft hot pussy. As you pound her from behind, you smack her ass once again.

"Aaahh..." Sarah moans. "Again!" she begs.

You comply with her request, smacking her hard enough to leave your handprint on her left ass cheek. She squeals with pleasure as your dick claims her cunt as your own.

"Turn around..." you order." I want to see your sexy tits."

She spins about, as you grab her ass and hike her up back on top of your dick once again. Leaning back with her elbows on the desk, she wraps her shapely stocking encased legs around your waist as you resume fucking her moist cunt. You watch her perfect C-cup breasts bounce wildly up and down as you continue your assault upon her pussy.

It isn't long before she arches her back so far her head touches the desk. You tighten your grip on her hips and start thrusting upwards as hard and fast as you can, watching her ripe tits bouncing furiously.

"AAAAHHHHH!" She cries out. You feel her entire body shudder as wave after wave of orgasm hits her. As the last wave crashes over her, you feel you own imminent release building. You pull your cock out of her quivering pussy. Grabbing her shoulder, you spin her around as she drops to her knees before you. You squat down slightly before her chest and place your dick between her two ample tits. She dutifully pushes her breasts together with her hands as you quickly fuck her tits.

"Come on, baby..." she coos." Give it to me. Fuck my tits, I want to feel your hot cum on me."

Watching your member slide between the breasts of the most famous modern female politicians while she is talking that dirty is too much to bear. Within moments, you pull back as volley after volley of cum erupts from your cock and sprays across her chest. You hit each of her tits with a good load and cry out as the final load shoots out to catch her squarely in the eye. "Aaaaaah!"

The cum-covered politician smiles, and taking your cock in her hand, carefully licks away the last remaining drops of your seed.

Smiling, you stand up and retrieve your clothes. Sarah lies back in the overstuffed chair, glowing from the thorough fucking she had received, watching you get dressed. You grab your clipboard and nod your head towards Palin's prone body.

"Thank you much, Ma'am."

Smiling devilishly, Sarah rubs the cum on her left tit around her nipple. "I'll be sending myself a package next week... I'll be expecting you then."

Whistling happily to yourself, you leave the office and head towards the elevator, her staff in the anteroom completely unaware of what had just happened.