Meeting Selena Gomez

Story Info
A lucky fan meets Selena Gomez.
1.1k words
3.85
28.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After months of waiting finally it was the day to see her. I knew that buying VIP tickets was worth it. And for only $200 it was such a deal! Walking into the stage area was surreal and seeing her on stage was so cool. Right in the front row too! I was so close I could almost touch her.

During "fetish" I swear she looked at me and winked. Her in her black lace bodice was almost too much to handle. It hugged her in all the right places and flattered her ass really well. After that I swear she kept looking at me right in the audience and smiled a couple times. After the final song the VIP body guards checked my pass and allowed me backstage.

Finally everything I've ever hoped for, I still couldn't believe I was meeting her. I looked down the hallway it was just me. I knocked on the door surprised on the lack of security. And she actually opened it. "Hi there" she said "you must be Justin, come in," she said as she gestured to the couch in her dressing room. I sat down still in awe by her looks.

"I absolutely loved your performance," I told her.

"Thanks, I saw you in the front row right? That cute guy was you wasn't it?" She asked.

"If you were winking at him, then yup, that's me," she smiled.

"Good" and she pressed her body up against mine.

Immediately I went hard as she straddled my legs and pressed her lips against mine. I kissed her like I'd never kissed before. And she pulled away with a mischievous grin. "One sec, we can leave right after I change" she stood in front of me and striped off her black bodice so she was just in the nude. She winked, it took every bit of me not to reach out and touch her. I wanted to pin her against the wall so badly. She changed into something more appropriate to leave the venue in. Not wanted to mess things up I didn't do anything and just watched, she seemed to like it.

Next she grabbed my hand and whisked me down the hallway to the limo area. I could hear people outside. It must be the paparazzi. I ducked into the car and she followed "lay low for a bit until we get driving" she explained. Obviously I wouldn't want the negative press and I wouldn't want the worst for her. If anyone found out about us it'd be everywhere. After about 5 minutes the paparazzi cleared up and we were on the way to her place.

She leaned over and started kissing again. She climbed on top of me and started playing with the growing bulge in my pants. She seemed to like it and continued. It was pure bliss and she really knew what she was doing. Her hands felt like magic.

Before much more could happen the car stopped and she grabbed me by the hem of my shirt and pulled me into her place and down the huge hallway. Her house was amazing and there was so much space. I couldn't help but think of all the places I could bang her on. She led me down a certain corridor to a locked room.

"I haven't had many people here before so please don't be too freaked out by this," she said cautiously.

She opened the door with a key placed behind a pot. Inside was a fantasy.

Chains, whips, leather, bondage, gags, handcuffs...everything I've ever wanted but couldn't afford or keep anywhere. She must've seen my excitement because she jumped on me and I caught her and held her ass as she wrapped her legs around me. I spun her around and pinned her down on the bed. She took off her clothes only to be left in her bra and underwear. She looked so hot and she could tell I was hard on. I undid my pants and let everything out.

She sat up and stared wide eyes at all I had to offer. Her small hands wrapped around my 8 inches and started stroking. She gently put her lips just on the tip and kissed it. That drove me crazy. Then she took in all of me at once. It felt amazing. I got chills everywhere and she knew I was liking it. She kept going, I was so surprised how well she handled all of my cock at once. I could feel myself hitting the back of her mouth and it felt amazing. She had no gag reflexes and just kept going. Farther and farther with each thrust which was pure pleasure.

When she stopped her hair was a mess but she was so hot. I went down on her and played with her, moving my fingers inside of her. She gripped the sheets and arched her back. She loved it. I pulled down her panties and started licking and sucking. She moaned so loudly and I kept going. Using my tongue to lick her clit and with every movement she moaned in pure bliss. I dug my face in deep and just kept going at it until she came right there. She seemed surprised on how that did it to her so easily.

She gestured over to the wall with ropes and chains. And we both went over to it. I strapped her in with her dark brown hair resting over her tits. I put a gag ball in her mouth and fastened it tight. I played with some of the toys in the room. Stroked her with some, slapped her with some. I was having the time of my life. Then I cocked my eyebrow as if to ask for permission and she nodded. So with that I thrusted all 8 inches right into her with full force. I don't think she expected it and she let out a huge moan. I thruster harder and faster and moaned even louder. I was going full force and wasn't planning on stopping. Her tits were bouncing all over the place. Her hair stuck to her face, her eyes closed in pleasure.

After about 5 minutes of going full throttle I stopped, both of us exhausted. I slowed down the rhythm. She seemed thankful. I unstrapped her from the harness and she dropped to her knees and she undid the ball gag. She took me all in again in her mouth. Spit everywhere, sloppily but so enjoyable. I pinned her to the bed and fucked her some more. Screams and moans filled the mansion. I prayed that none of the staff heard anything but at this point I didn't care. After one final thrust We both finished at the same time and lay down beside eachother on the velvet bed. "Thanks" I said goofily.

"No thank you" she replied and kissed me before falling bad onto the bed.