Meeting Seth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you think?" I ask, rhetorically. You moan through your gag, eyes revealing half lust, half fear of this unknown. I pick up the remote control and turn it on the lowest setting.......I can't hear it, but judging from the way your body jerked, it did indeed turn on.

"How does it feel to not be in control?"

You look down at me sharply.

I am now walking a very thin line, I feel. The line between taking you down a path and shoving you down it against your will.

I set a low, wide stool in front of you, about a foot high and three feet wide. A step, really. Just high enough to get me face to face with you.

I reach down and unzip my leather panties, stepping out of them. Stepping up onto the stool, I straddle your hard cock and let it nestle up against my pussy. I brace my hands on your broad shoulders and work my hips back and forth, sliding against you. Feeling your cock rub along the length of my folds. I turn off your little vibrator to let you savor this feeling while I move my hips back and forth, working you deeper into my wet folds, but not penetrating me.

We both moan from this luxurious feeling, my pussy getting wetter and wetter against your cock. I want to slide your cock into me so badly, but it isn't part of my plan. I manage to tear myself away from you and kick the stool to the side. Both of us wanting so much more.

I collect myself and take my next toy from the bag. A nice purple jelly vibrating dildo with a suction cup on the end. You look a little nervous, so I tell you to relax - its for me, not you.

I take the stool and I previously stood on and place it about ten feet in front of you. I lick the suction cup of the dildo and plant it on the stool, the fake cock sticking up obscenely.

"What do you think? Like it?" I ask.

You nod your head furiously.

"Well, good. Because I want you to watch me. I want to make you cum without even touching you, Seth." You look at me like I'm nuts.

"Well, we'll see."

I undo the top couple of laces of my leather bustier, enough to be able to lift my breasts up to sit on top. I stand over the stool and look into your eyes while I squeeze and pinch my breasts, then rub the tips of my nipples with my palms. God, I'm so excited they ache......that wonderful ache that makes them beg to be pinched. And I do indeed pinch and roll them between my fingers, my eyes never leaving yours. My right hand travels down and rubs the outer lips of my pussy, feeling the wetness that has seeped out.

I slide a finger in, coating it with my juices and bring it to my mouth, licking it clean. My finger snakes back in between my folds as I stand and spread my legs. Rubbing my hand up and down, feeling how juicy I am, how warm. Rubbing myself, my eyes never leaving yours.....my hips starting to move against my finger.

I massage my pussy while my left hand flicks my left nipple, then the right. My mouth slightly open, I start to moan as I play with myself......my finger finds my clit and rubs in wide, lazy circles. And still I look deep into your eyes.

I slide my finger inside, and feel how slick and ready I am. I drop to my knees, poised over the dildo that has been waiting for me patiently. I slide against its length, wetting it, and hover over it.

I look at you "Don't you wish this were you, sweetie?" I ask as I sink down on the fake cock, taking its thickness inside me, working myself down on it with a groan.

"Ohhh that feels good." I moan. "Its so thick, Seth. Just like you."

I slide up and down on the dildo, my knees spread on either side of the low stool. I'm so wet that it slides in without any resistance.

The look on your face is priceless. Your cock is rock hard and your eyes are glazed over with lust and resentment as you pull on your ropes, trying to get free. But you know you can't. Just as I knew I couldn't get free the other night. We both know that you have to stand there and take this, just as I did.

I ride the fake cock, moaning......it really does feel so good. Knowing that you are watching me, taking in my every movement makes it so much more exciting. I pick up the hand-held control unit for the dildo in my left hand, and your control unit in my right. I turn them both on low at the same time, sending the same low vibrations to both of us at the same time. We both moan from the sensations..........I sink down on my dildo, feeling the ripples all through my cunt.

I sit on my dildo and return to rubbing my pussy with my right hand while I caress my tits with the left. It all feels so good, and so naughty to be displayed to you like this. Filled to the hilt with vibrating cock while I rub my clit.........so delightful as all the while I am looking into your eyes. I can't stop moaning your name as you watch me masturbate myself.

I resume fucking myself, my hips moving up and down slowly at first, feeling every inch of the cock filling me. But I can't stop myself from moving faster now as I turn up both of our controls to a nice medium buzz. I see you jerk again from the sensations, your hips starting to move back and forth in that ancient rhythm, your cock desperately wanting something, anything.

You start to close your eyes and I speak sharply at you..."Seth! Don't you dare close your eyes..........Look At Me! I want you to see me when I cum, sweetie. Don't you want to see me do that?"

You nod your head weakly as I hold your gaze. I begin to feel sorry for you, but then remember why I am here. And so I fuck myself faster, bouncing up and down on the purple cock while my fingers beat furiously against my clit.

"God it feels so fucking good, Seth. My clit is so hard right now. "

I slow down, taking long strokes, catching my breath. I turn off the vibrations of your plug, letting you take a breather as well. I love being on the brink, taking myself to the edge and backing away. My hips moving slowly as I give my clit a short rest and bring both of my hands up to squeeze my tits again. I move slowly for a couple of minutes, lazily pleasing myself.

I moan into your eyes, seeing your frustration build with no where to go. My own need starts to build again, as I pick up my pace and my hand returns to my clit. I rub it in tight little circles as I take the dildo a little faster. I know I'm close as my pussy tightens around it, so I fuck it faster as I turn on your plug back on, this time on high. You almost leap into the air, so I turn it down a bit.........mmmmmm......judging from your moans, that must be hitting something right.

My breasts bounce as I rise and fall on the stool, filling myself so selfishly while you dangle only ten feet away. My right hand beating away at my clit, working it harder and harder as I feel my orgasm build and we look into each other's eyes.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I gasp as my orgasm hits, my pussy contracting against the cock, my whole body jerking in time with my contractions. I see your hips thrusting into the air, and the cum shoots out of you, arcing into the air and hitting the hardwood floor between us. Both of us cumming and groaning together, but so far apart.

I turn off both of our controls, the buzzing finally quieted. The room silent except for our short, ragged breaths and the crackle of the fire. Your drops of cum glisten on the hardwood floor between us. Already on my knees, I get down on all fours and crawl to the closest drops. I look up into your eyes as I lean down and lick up your cum. I travel across the floor on my hands and knees, cleaning up the next drop, and the next........wiping up your cum with my tongue. Savoring your essence.

I kneel behind you and remove the plug, coaxing you to relax.....it pops out and you are visibly relieved as your body seems to deflate a bit. I stand and undo your wrist restraints; remove your gag and give you water to drink. Then I take your hand and lead you into the bathroom.

We shower together silently, simply getting the job done. Not trying to excite or titillate. Simply washing. We dry off with warm, fluffy towels and crawl into bed together naked.

I wonder what you are thinking, whether you are angry or hurt or what. But I let you take your time and don't press. We lay together, with you on your back and my head on your chest. My leg drapes over yours as my fingers lazily caress your chest and side.

I look up at you. Your eyes are closed, but I know you're not sleeping. I reach up and stroke your cheek with the back of my fingers. Your eyes open, looking at me curiously.

You pull me up on top of you.....our lips meet in a kiss so sweet and soft but filled with passion.

A kiss filled with promise.

THE END