Meeting Sir

Story Info
A Dominant and submissive breaking the online barrier.
3k words
4.49
9.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over the age of 18,

Enjoy y'all :)

Thanks a bundle to my loves for the help!!

***

-notebook

-pens

Do you need pens for a public speaking class? Oh of course you do it's still a class, may need to take notes...

As I prepare for my day ahead, I let my thoughts wander to the descriptions of my professors and their syllabus'. Only one in particular standing out to me, being the public speaking.

"Just bring your warm body and feel free to ax me anything" along with his schedule and test dates.

Rolling my eyes as I read it again, trying to figure out what all the girls see in this professor's "humor."

Oh wait, I think they said he was something about tall dark and handsome or whatever... great...

++++++++++++

Running through the halls to make it on time, music blaring in my ears, the bass in tempo with my steps as my feet slam up each stair, and as my hands burn with every slap into every door.

Stupid alarm, dammit! I would be late and look like crap on my first day to the one class I was looking forward to!!

I stop quickly two entrances down, to straighten my hair a little, and pull my shirt and jacket down from my brisk little run and take a few breaths. As I calm I walk into class and glance at the professor as I pick a spot near the middle of the back row. Laying my few supplies out on my desk, I lean forward as he starts his speech the same way he started his syllabus, with his "axing questions." The girls I had talked to were wrong.

This man was not tall, dark and handsome. This was a mountain of a man, with a soft glow of a tan, like he spent time out on the lake or in a garden most of the time. Soft waves in his light colored hair, and a smile that could talk the strongest of women out of anything he wanted.

As I watch him animatedly tell his story, arms flying and making his story that much more engaging, I couldn't help but be drawn to his voice. The varying tones as he cast a different mood for a different part of a story, the wink at the girl in the front as he talked about the brunette beauty that was his dog. He must be the most enchanting man I've ever laid eyes on, or listened to.

I must have been daydreaming because I very big hand in front of my face and a loud thump on my desk had me looking up into the brightest set of eyes I'd ever seen.

"Are you with us, Kaline?" He asked rather loudly.

"It's pronounced 'kayleen' and yes I'm with you Mr..." I stammered as I made eye contact with him, not remembering his name at all.

"Mr. Holman, Kaline, but for the way I direct my classes, please just call me Jack," he said with a wide grin.

"Yessir," I mumbled softly, as I looked down at my knotted fingers in my lap, before sneaking a peek through lowered lashes.

That earned me a raised eyebrow and slight nod before he went off to torment some jock a few seats down. I released the breath I'd been holding and settled back in my seat, chastising myself for letting my daydreams get the better of me, again.

+++++++++++++++

"Kaline, would you mind staying a few minutes and meeting me in my office, please?" He said in a soft tone at the end of class. We had all gone to the front and picked out of his "sorting hat" and spoke on spot about our given topic for three mins and I hadn't done the best. (I do not enjoy public speaking at all, which is why I'm in this god awful class to begin with)

"Yessir," I mumbled once more, and stayed in my seat as students filed out laughing and joking about the stories speeches and jokes that had been shared in class that day.

With the waggle of a 'come hither' finger, I rise from my seat and gather my things, following him into his attached office off of the left side of the room. He ushers me inside, closing the door softly behind us, and gestures towards the chair opposite of his. I take a seat as he rounds his desk, and look at him expectantly as he sits and crosses his hands on his desk.

"Do you know why you're here, Kaline?" He asked mildly.

"Mm, no not really sir," I replied, with a curious tilt to my head, "I didn't figure I could get into trouble this fast, so I assume I'm getting congratulated on taking a new record."

He laughed and shook his head, "no, dear, I wanted to discuss your discomfort with public speaking. While you appeared outwardly comfortable, your 'tells' were quite apparent to me, and I'd like you to tell me what I can do to improve your performance."

God, you could run your hands up my thighs as you stand behind me...lips pressing softly against the side of my neck...

"Nothing, sir. I'll work on it, I'm not fond of public speaking so I took this course to try to adjust to that, as i may need it in my desired field," I sigh as I attempt to recover my wayward thoughts.

"Alright, ma'am, I expect improvement upon every assignment then?" He inquired.

With a brisk nod and a muffled, "yessir" I took my leave, with a quick glance over my shoulder as I went through the door, watching him turn to his computer and run his tongue over his lower lip.

I wonder if he's good anywhere else with that other than wagging it in front of a crowd...

++++++

As I walk into my dorm room, tossing my keys and few things to the side, I hop on the bed to get lost in my secret cyber world...

DaddyWants: Hey! Long time no see, you!! How was your day?

SweetLittle1: Pretty good, yourself?

DaddyWants: Just finished up some work. Debating upon how to spend the next hour...

SweetLittle1: Ugh, yeah I had to deal with a snotty professor today... he was a blast!! Let me tell you...

DaddyWants: Watch it missy, I'm a professor!

SweetLittle1: Oh, no sir, he's nothing like you...he has an arrogance about him...telling me he can "read my tells" ... the fuck...

DaddyWants: Really now? He said that?

SweetLittle1: Mmhmm. Sure did.

DaddyWants: You think he's a hottie huh?

SweetLittle1: What!?!?

SweetLittle1: Okay yes he's hot but that doesn't improve his teaching abilities.

DaddyWants: Should you judge that? It's only day one.

SweetLittle1: True.

DaddyWants: -pulls you into his lap- here, let's fix all your upsets for the day, okay, sweets?

Mmmm, that's what I wanted to hear

SweetLittle1: Sure thing, sir. -climbs up and snuggles tightly to your chest, raining little kisses on your neck and jaw- get rough with me, sir.

DaddyWants: -Pinning your neck against the wall, I take my tongue and slowly slide it from your breast to you ear. Licking your body as I lift you to your tippy toes with just my hand. My other hand hovering dangerously close to your aching clit...-

SweetLittle1: -Squirming my hips trying to touch you, using the grip you have on my throat as leverage to wrap my legs around your hips pulling you closer, biting and sucking on your lower lip as you turn to look at me looking up at you with pure love and lust.-

DaddyWants: -My body pushing into yours, squeezing your throat tighter. My finger brushes across your clit as I taunt you. My lips brush on yours and I slide my tongue to your lips ... wanting to taste you ... to feel you ... to penetrate you ... -

SweetLittle1: -Moaning as our tongues dance and tease each other, my fingertips digging into your shoulders and back pulling you closer-

DaddyWants: -My finger slides deeper inside you as I lift you off the ground with just my hand. My teeth bite your lip as I drive my finger in you harder. Swirling in a motion that makes your toes curl, my fingers taunt and teases-

SweetLittle1: -Whimpering and grinding down on your fingers and hand. Needing you deeper...closer...-

DaddyWants: -finally giving in and fitting your sweet spots all at once..feeling the orgasmic clenches against my fingers-

DaddyWants: Lil...

DaddyWants: cum for me

Oh my god ...I could just ...ahhhh fuck ... sooo good...

DaddyWants: lil? You still with me baby?

SweetLittle1: -smiles softly and nods-

DaddyWants: did I fuck you into silence again, lil?

SweetLittle1: -smiles and nods with a giggle-

DaddyWants: get some sleep baby...have a good day in that class tomorrow..-kisses your forehead- don't let that ass get to you, lil. He's just another professor.

SweetLittle1: yes, sir. Have a great night, and good luck with your crazy college students tomorrow... don't get distracted by some little hottie with a body okay?

DaddyWants: don't be jealous, baby. I'm all yours. -kisses- goodnight

SweetLittle1: night :)

++++++++++++++++++++++

I walk into day two a smidge happier, and on time. I straighten the smaller dress that 'DaddyWants' picked out. Since we swapped skype accounts it's made it easier to communicate. (We decided it was a good idea while he was helping me pick out a good outfit for this class. It made sending pictures easier)

We settled on a cream and floral off the shoulder mid thigh length little number, that was tight enough to see my movements, but loose enough I could move and breathe. Paired with tan wedged heels, a little make up and soft curls, I actually looked pretty good. I sent him a picture from my red lipstick, down, so he could see his choices, but then got on the road not checking the response.

As I take my seat in the back again, I pull out my phone to check the messages I felt.

JH68: ... you look ... incredibly familiar... I know that pout...

JH68: I think I have a girl one of my classes that resembles you

JH68: lil...what's your first name?

Huh... he's acting kinda weird... that's interesting. I wonder if he'll sneak me a picture of this girl...

2Sweet: you should sneak a picture of her for me -grins and swats your ass playfully-

JH68: lil... what is your name.

2Sweet: ...

I glance up and lock eyes with my professor... his phone loosely in his hands, his grip tightening as he sees my phone in my own small fingers. I glance down,

2Sweet: sir?

And look back up to see his eyes drop. He looks back up at me, his hungry gaze raking over me, and nods slightly.

He must have seen by the look on my face because he quickly slammed fingers against a screen in a frantic fury and soon a vibrate shook me from my shock.

DaddyWants: Kaline, I don't know how this happened. And I'm sorry for the way this is going to go. But whatever it was that we had going, is over. I could lose my job over this... and I would hate to put you in that position.

God he is so handsome with that slightly concerned look on his face, looking around seeing if anyone has made the connection of phones going off in sync.. the flash of fire in his eyes every time our gaze meets. It's magical, now, seeing the man behind the message, the big hands that could really take over my body... the lips that could kiss and caress me...

This is not going to be an easy class to sit through...

2Sweet: there's no way in hell, sir.

+++++++++++++++++++

JH68: Look, maybe what I said earlier was a little... rash. I'm sorry for that. But I hope you see the scrutiny I'm under in my position, and the issues it could cause us both to take this to a physical level with you being my student.

2Sweet: Humor me, sir?

JH68: Kaline, you can call me Jack... but sure, what is it?

2Sweet: Am I not worth it?

2Sweet: you know I'm loyal to a fault, I can be Discreet if you can be, and you know you want to try... you know you want to really kiss and touch me as bad as I do you...

JH68: I just can't do this in good character with you as my student.

2Sweet: what the fuck, Jack, do you want me to drop the class? Will that fix all this?

JH68: I think I liked it better when you called me sir...

JH68: but yes. Dropping my class would change this immensely.

2Sweet: I'll see what I can do Monday.

The weekend lasts forever, as i muddled through various homework and work shifts. First thing Monday morning i get on a call with my advisor, trying to get into another class, but to no avail.

I stomped into his class, and directly up to him, as we are the only two there,

"You're shit out of luck, Jack, they can't move me. There is nothing else for me to take. You're stuck with me til December," and huff as I stomp to my seat at the back of the room. With a grumble and a thud I sit down and cross my arms and legs and wait for the class to begin, staring straight ahead with a "go fuck yourself" tight lipped look. He stares back with his own look of determined frustration and huffs audibly before turning on his heel and walking into his office.

Fifteen minutes after class was due to start, all the other students start to get antsy. Technically we can leave at this point without punishment or penalty, since the professor wasn't there. I stood from my desk in the back and walked to his office door, and knocked softly.

"Yes, Kaline, come in," I heard in a soft exasperated voice.

I opened the door and leaned in, looking at his desk, "hey Jack," I asked softly, "are we going to have class, or do you want me to tell them they can go?"

"If I dismiss class will you come talk to me?"

His plea floored me, and visibly so, as proven by his chuckle.

"H-hang on one second, please?" I asked, and stepped back out of the office. Standing up at the podium in front of the lecture hall, I announced with a calm steady voice that we wouldn't be having class today and that everyone was free to go, no penalty at risk. As they filed out, I stood proudly, while insignificant, it was public speaking, and I was proud of myself. Once everyone was out, I skipped back to his office, and closed the door behind me.

"Very strong presence, Miss Kaline," Jack teased.

I squealed and without thinking pounced him in his office chair. I was already in his lap with my arms around his neck before I realized what I'd done. Yet his fingers traced my hip, and I played softly with his collar.

"Thank you, Sir," I whispered.

His eyes meet mine as his fingers run through my hair; I let my legs drop off to either side of his hips, squaring my body to his.

"I locked the door when I came back in," I huskily told no one in particular.

He smiles softly and lets his fingers splay at the back of my neck, pulling me closer. Our noses touch and I giggle softly. My fingers flex on his collar and I tilt my head just enough, causing our lips to brush softly.

That soft spark lit a wildfire of desire in us both, a fury of hands kisses and nibbles fill the next few minutes. My skirt had ridden up around my knees; being loose and thin. Jack had it around my hips where it needed to be and had my small lace panties pulled to the side, first one then two fingers buried deep and tight in my wetness. I bury my mouth in his neck, to avoid being too loud, getting us in trouble. I tilt my head to the side, as he tentatively places kisses and bites along my neck and collarbone.

No, no, no... student... I'm a student...

I gasp and press my palms into his shoulders, sliding back on his lap. Being mid kiss, he looked mildly shocked yet amused as he sees I came to the realization of what I was doing. He kept his fingers buried in me, but held them still.

"We can't, remember? We can't do this I'm— I'm in your class. We have to wait, or abstain, or I don't know, something," I rumble and tumble through my thoughts as they fall out of me like a sand storm. Listing everything that can go wrong and all the bad things we'd surely encounter. All the while he sits there, patiently waiting and watching me; his fingers beginning to slowly circle against that sensitive spot, sending me rambling more trying not to moan. As he knew he would, he won. I moaned and let my head lull off to one side as my eyes closed in bliss.

"Alright, so the student thing is no longer an issue?" I ask slowly.

"Probably not, but we are going to have to be somewhat careful here, and that requires no more of this-" gesturing to our current circumstance, "happening on campus," he responds with a sarcastic tone. "Please exit my office, and meet me somewhere in a few hours. I'll message you the address and exact time on Skype. Okay?"

I grin and nod, pulling myself from his hold, and straighten my skirt and hair. Smiling with a wink as I exit his office into the empty lecture hall. Glancing at the podium, I know that I will never look at public speaking the same again.