Meeting Sue for the 1st Time

Story Info
After meeting online, they meet in person.
1.2k words
3.95
13.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had met Sue online a couple of months before. We had chatted and gotten to know each other a little before we met in person. I arrived at the motel we decided to meet at and Sue was there with her husband Scott. I went to the office to get the key to the room, and then Scott and Sue followed me up to the room. In the room, we talked for a couple of minutes and Scott said that he would be back in a couple of hours. As he was leaving I went into the bathroom, when I came out of the bathroom Sue was laying on the bed facing away. She had on a silky pink bra and a pair of silky transparent panties on. As I looked at her, I starting to feel myself getting hard looking at her sexy body.

I undressed and went over to the bed and laid down beside Sue. I gently kiss her and she wrapped her arms around me. I put my arms around her and pull her tight to me as I start to explore her mouth with my tongue. I started rubbing her back as I kissed her hungrily. When I got to her bra I unhooked it with out stopping kissing her and slowly pulled it off. As her proud tits was exposed I started caressing them and playing with the nipples. I soon had both of her perfect tits in my hands. I could feel now that I had a raging hardon. I moved my hands down and started moving my hands all over her silk panties. I rubbed her sexy ass and rubbed over her mound. After kissing a little while longer I started pulling her panties down her legs.

After I got her panties off her legs, I started kissing and gently biting her nipples going back and forth. I could tell that she liked it because she pulled my head tight against her chest. I started kissing my way lower and lower kissing all over her belly until I got to her hot pussy. I started kissing her inner thighs all around, but avoiding her pussy. I started to kiss closer and closer to her pussy lips, until I could not go any farther and started kissing her pussy lips all over. I slowly spread her lips apart with my tongue and started teasing and pulling on her clit. I kisses and nibbled on her clit for around 5 minutes then I started giving her pussy nice long licks from the top of her lips to almost to her asshole. I kept doing this when I was over her pussy I would stiffen my tongue and insert it as far as I could and I would flick her clit with it.

I moved back up her body giving her nipples a couple of love bites each and laid down beside her. She started moving down my body giving it small kisses until she got down to my rock hard cock. She kissed it all over with out moving it and kissed my balls. Then she moved back up and lifting my cock started giving the head a soft licking and the started sucking on the head of my cock. She slowly started to take more of my cock when she only had the head of my cock in her mouth she would play with the base of my cock with her hands. She had me going crazy with her cock sucking.

After she had sucked my cock for about 10 minutes, I told her to lay down and I got on top of her and started kissing her and placing my cock right against her pussy, without penetrating her. We kissed hard while I was teasing her pussy with my rock hard cock. I then placed my cock at her entrance and slowly started to enter her. As I got all the way in I started kissing her and slowly stroking in and out of her hot wet pussy. As I was fucking her pussy I reached down and started playing with her tits. I started fucking her harder and harder and could feel her juices running all over my cock and balls.

I fucked her for about 15 minutes then I pulled out and told her to get on her knees. I bent her over so that her ass was sticking up in the air and started eating her wet pussy. I started flicking and nibbling on her clit and seeing how far I could get my tongue up into her pussy. I licked from her clit to past her asshole and I could hear her moan as I passed her asshole. I went back to it and started to eat out her sexy ass. I spread her cheek and started to see how much I could get my tongue into her ass, all the time she was moaning and groaning. After eating her ass I raised up and placed my cock at her pussy entrance and slowly sank my cock to the root in her tight wet pussy. I grabbed her hips and started slamming my cock into her pussy hard and fast we both were moaning from the sensations.

We stopped and snuggled and talked for a little while and then I got back on top of her and slid my cock deep into her pussy. I grabbed her arms and held them above her head and did not move any. If I did move it was just enough for her to know that my cock was deep in her pussy. She started going crazy with me not moving and holding her down, I could feel the bed getting wet and my balls was getting soaked from her nectar. Every so often I would do a slow stroke to reminder her that I was still deep into her pussy. After holding her down and teasing her, I started giving her a good hard fucking with fast deep hard thrusts.

After we fucked a little longer I pulled out and she made a beeline straight to my cock and swallowed it all in one bite. I moved her around and started eating her pussy in a hot wet 69. I licked from her pussy to her ass and back and forth, paying allot of attention to her clit and asshole. After a nice long sixty nine, I had her get on her knees at the edge of the bed and with me standing started fucking her pussy with deep long strokes. I started giving her ass gentle smacks while I was fucking her pussy and she started to moan louder, so I started to smack her ass harder as I fucked her harder and harder.

When Scott returned she was sitting on the bed with me standing beside her with my cock deep into her mouth. I said hi and the Sue was a great cocksucker and he agreed. With Scott there watching, Sue kept sucking my cock until she sucked my cream from deep in my balls. She gently cleaned off my cock and I got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I came out about five minutes later Sue and Scott was by the door hugging each other. I told Scott that he had a great sexy wife. Sue and I decided to meet again the next week.