Meeting Suzy

Story Info
Conversation at tea break led to losing her cherry.
3.1k words
4.34
50.4k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in the midmorning break. I was spending my summer holidays working in a crappy local factory, earning some money to see me through college which I was starting in a few months time. Me and a couple of the other young guys were sitting around one of the machine, drinking tea and eating our sandwiches and chatting – mostly moaning about the sheer boredom of the job and the shitty people that worked there.

The subject turned to girls and the guys began to tell tales and brag, I just sat there and listened, wondering how much was real and how much was just bullshit.

'So, Ray, when was the last time you had it?'

Uh oh! The question was directed at me. I shifted in the machinists' chair, tried to look unflustered.

'Me? I haven't had a shag in ages, I'm absolutely dying for one to tell the truth.' I replied casually.

Now this was in fact an understatement, because at the tender age of 17, I was still a virgin, and I can still remember at that time feeling pretty desperate about the situation, wondering if it was ever going to happen for me, that I'd finally get to lose my virginity.

'Nevermind Ray.' Piped up Ricky. 'I know this bird I can set you up with. She'll shag you, Christ! She'll shag anyone!'

Well that got my attention, but all the other guys were groaning and saying bullshit and lying cunt etc. at Ricky.

I have to say that although Ricky was my best mate in the factory and we stayed friends for many years after, he was a lying and bullshitting bastard, and everyone knew that he was full of it. He usually meant no harm, he was very funny and daring, but he was a feckless type of guy, hence the mass skepticism. Still I wasn't going to miss a chance like this, although I did dread to think what this girl would look/be like. On the whole I couldn't lose, if she was another figment of his imagination the joke was on him, and if not, well maybe I would get lucky, can't say that my hopes were very high though.

'OK, Ricky, set up a meeting with her for me and we'll see.' I said to him.

'Alright mate, I'll let you know.'

The next morning Ricky came up to me as I was working.

'Watcha Ray, I've set up a meeting with Suzy, that girl I was telling you about.'

'Oh yeah?'

'Yeah, at the Wimpy in town tonight, around 8 o'clock. You going to be there?'

'Sure, I'll be there.' Wow! Suddenly I felt nervous.

'I told her all about you, she's just dying to meet you. Your well in I can tell you!' He chuckled.

Just then the foreman came over and chased Ricky off leaving me to my own excited thoughts as I continued my repetitive, mind numbing task.

That evening I picked my coolest clothes (this was the late 70's), flared jeans and faded Levis denim jacket and Dr.Marten boots. Washed and brushed my long curly hair and set off on my little motorbike into town. I parked outside the Wimpy and took off my crash helmet and went inside, pushing through the swing door. Back in those days all the Wimpy bars seemed to be run by huge Greek Cypriots, there was a bunch of them hanging around behind the counter. I scanned the tables, shoving my gloves into my helmet. With a bit of a sinking feeling I spotted Ricky. He was with a bunch of his friends from his side of town. They were from the council estate and were a wild bunch well known around town. I'd met a couple of them before and got on alright with them, so I was probably not going to be getting a kicking. I had hoped that it would just be Ricky and the girl and that he'd introduce us and get lost. I was always shy about chatting girls up, especially in front of people I was nervous of anyway!

There was about eight of them in all, Ricky, Denny (who I also knew) and some other guys, two of them with very long straight hair and two girls. I wondered which one was Suzy, they were both pretty at a casual glance.

I waved and went and got myself a coffee before joining them at their table where they were chatting noisily and drawing the evil eye from the Greeks.

'This is Ray, the guy I was telling you about.' Ricky introduced me as I arrived. I smiled and waved 'hi'.

'You know Denny, that's Craig and Calvin, Little Eric....' (He introduced the rest but I can't remember who else was there now) 'that's Kim and this is Suzy, who I told you about.' He finished giving me a suggestive wink.

I had been following his introductions around the table and as he got to Suzy our eyes met and I can still, after all these years, see her face as it was then on that evening. The first thing that struck me was these huge warm brown eyes, next the broad happy smile and the white row of teeth, the front top two just a little buck. She was so beautiful.

'Shift round so that Ray can sit down.' Said Ricky.

They moved and I fetched a chair to sit in the gap made, next to Suzy. I glanced around and Ricky turned the conversation to motorbikes, a passion of mine at the time, giving me an in to the conversation as a couple of the other guys were into bikes too. I tried not to say too much and let them fall back into their own conversation.

I nervously looked over at Craig and Calvin, these guys were brothers and had a reputation for being hard men. They were both skinny, they didn't look much, but the key to their notoriety was their recklessness and complete and utter disregard for their personal safety or the consequences of their actions. Denny was second generation Irish, very funny and a real one for drinking, I liked him, we'd met before.

All the time though I was trying to sneak little looks at the lovely Suzy sat next to me. She had tightly curled dark hair falling over her shoulders and was wearing a short coat with a fake fur collar, she kept flashing me that wonderful smile. I couldn't get over it! She had a very slim build by the look – I was knocked off balance because to be honest I was expecting a fat horrible looking girl (knowing what Ricky had pulled himself in the past) and was wondering if I was going to go through with it all just to lose my cherry, which I was so desperate to do. Now, here was this lovely girl, who frankly if I saw her in the street, I would have thought straight off that he was out of my league!

As the evening wore on Suzy coaxed me into conversation with her and I tried hard to be cool and not be a prat. She was very friendly and funny and just, well nice! After a while the guys were bored and decided that they were going off to look for some action (that meant starting some aggro somewhere). Not everyone wanted to go so the group split up, leaving me, Suzy, Ricky and Denny in the Wimpy. Kim, Suzy's friend went off to her boyfriends' house.

After another short while we decided to leave too and walked out into the street. A short discussion on what to do next ended up with Suzy inviting all of us around to her parents house for a coffee. Ricky had his bike there too so he gave Denny a lift and Suzy climbed on behind me, I felt her warm body snuggle up behind me, it felt so good, I was rigid in my jeans. Neither passenger had crash helmets so we weaved around the back streets to avoid the coppers until we got close to Suzy's and then parked the bikes in an ally (her parents didn't allow her to go on motorbikes!).

Suzy lived in a council house on a long road. Suzy's parents were very liberal, her Mum was an ex-Hippy who still dressed in those kind of clothes, her Dad was a quiet longsuffering man who in all honesty looked just like Mr.Potatoe-head! – Big ears, glasses and a bald head, I was amazed this ugly man had such an attractive daughter!

We sat in the family lounge for while in an uncomfortable atmosphere with the TV on. Surprisingly early in the evening, Suzy's parents left us alone to go up to bed. When they had been gone for a time, Denny got out his baccy tin.

'Alright to skin one up?' He asked.

'Alright, but just a small one, don't stink the house out.' Said Suzy. 'Then you can go, alright?'

'Sure.' Agreed Denny as he set about constructing a small joint to go round.

Denny and Ricky were sat sank in two armchairs either side of the fire and Suzy and I were on the sofa under the window facing the road with its pulled curtains. Suzy smiled at me and moved closer, I was nervous as I slipped my arm around her slim warm body and pulled her close to me. We kissed and I felt her hot little tongue intrude into my mouth to twirl with mine, I was uncomfortably hard inside my faded jeans.

The little joint ended up being passed back and forth between Ricky and Denny as Suzy and I were busy with each other as we kissed and cuddled on the sofa. I got braver and risked sneaking a hand around to cup her pert little breast. She didn't stop me. I caressed it and felt it in my palm, it was so nice to do that, I was so happy. All the signals I was getting from Suzy said go further – so boldly as we kissed I slowly slipped a hand down to her jeans covered crotch and cupped the fly in my hand, she left it there. Then Suzy reached down and popped open the button of her jeans. I took the hint and slid my hand down, inside the waistband of her both her jeans and her knickers.

My hand cupped her furry little mound – I was very excited, although I had seen several girls pussies, this was the first time that I had actually touched one! I was amazed at how hot it felt. I moved my fingers, exploring within the confines of the restriction of her tight jeans. I found her hot crease in the middle of the firm mound, the lips of her labia were so soft and malleable. I felt her hand run over the crotch of my jeans, feeling my hard cock straining at the material inside. Now Suzy had her head back and her eyes closed, a smile on her face. I pushed and delved inside her knickers, seeking to get my finger inside her. Suddenly it found its way and slipped in! My goodness! I was amazed at how hot she was inside, like a furnace and so soft and wet too. My mind was blown, reeling at finally doing this, something I had wanted and dreamed of for so long. Suzy moved close and breathed in my ear:

'Stop teasing me. Play with my clit.'

Now, I knew that girls had a clitoris, and I knew that you were supposed to rub it to make sex nice for them, but what I didn't know was: Where the damn thing was!! Sex education at school had basically been about babies, the reproductive cycle and a series of warnings on the horrors of STD's (during the film of which one girl had fainted!!). The finer points of female anatomy was not part of the package. I had read in some dirty magazine that it was at the top, but the top of what I had no idea!

So, I began to search – I figured that if it was supposed to be stimulated during sex then it must be inside there somewhere for the cock to touch during sex? So I began to feel around, pushing in deeper and upwards. I began to feel panic rising as nowhere was there to be found this fabled little protrusion so vital to a woman's enjoyment, I was going to be a failure at sex!

But then I got lucky! I realize now that in my (gentle) fumbling I was in fact both bearing down on her clit with the heel of my hand, held tight by Suzy's jeans and also stroking her G-spot in my effort to find her clitoris.

Suddenly, Suzy moaned loudly and collapsed against my shoulder and I'll never forget this: I felt her vagina tense and pulse around my fingers in a vice like grip and there was this sudden rush of warm fluid up inside of her, all over my fingers. It was so erotic to feel, and I've loved to have my fingers inside a woman as she cums ever since that first time that I gave one.

'Mmm..that was nice.' Suzy breathed as she recovered. 'Now I want you to fuck me.'

Suzy sat up and looked over at Ricky and Denny who were still quietly sitting in the armchairs passing the little spliff between them and I guess watching us getting it on.

'I don't suppose you two are going to fuck off then?' She said to them.

Nether looked like they were going anywhere, either too stoned or having too much fun getting an eyeful of the show.

'Well, at least turn the light off you bastards.' She said, and Ricky got up and flicked off the light.

The room was dark as Suzy wriggled out of her jeans on the sofa next to me.

'Do I need to put something on?' I whispered to her as we maneuvered.

'No, it's alright, I'm on the pill.'

My eyes gradually adjusted to the dark, there was some light filtering through the curtains from the streetlamp outside. I could dimly see Suzy reclined back on the sofa, her head resting on the arm, her jeans were pulled off and her pale thighs fell open. There was a darker patch nestling in the middle that I tried to see as I pulled my own jeans and pants down.

'Lick me.' She said.

Something else new and only dreamed of. I leant forward and put my tongue out and lapped at her slit in the dim light. I wondered if I would like the taste, it was strange at first, almost fruity, nothing like the taste of my own secretions, but nice and so exciting to be doing. I can't think that I was doing much of a job at it though and soon she pulled me away and up towards her. We kissed which I thought was a very kinky and sexy thing to do seeing as I had the taste of her all over my mouth.

Now I have to say that I am proud of myself for the next bit as I positioned myself between Suzy's opened legs. That is because I had in no way forgotten my two 'mates' sitting over from me in the dim room, keenly watching the proceedings. Neither had I forgotten that both of Suzy's parents were just upstairs in bed and may come down at any moment – I just decided that I was going to take this chance and make the most of an opportunity that for all I thought at that age may never happen again! No nerves problem for me keeping it up as I pushed my hard erect cock up against the warm fuzzy mound between Suzy's thighs.

I couldn't find the way in, Suzy shifted and reached down taking me in hand and guided me. Suddenly I slipped in easily and for the first time felt my cock up inside a pussy. What a wonderful feeling to have your manhood's core wrapped in that welcoming warmth. She moaned as I entered. I began to ease in and out of her with long slow strokes of my cock. I have to say that my cock is a nice size, it's not too big at 8'' and its not thin either. All of the girls that have had it since have liked it! Suzy certainly liked it as I found out over the next few months.

I tried to burn the memory and sensations in my mind as I fucked her on the sofa. She was getting excited again, moaning and panting, I guessed that I was doing a good job of it!

I fucked her for quite a while and then my orgasm came and I felt myself pump my eager load into her soft purse, that special tingle course all through my body, it was so nice to finally do it. I collapsed on top of her for a moment, covered in sweat and panting. Then I thanked her and climbed off and we got dressed. The light went back on and the two guys were sniggering away in their seats.

Ricky, Denny and I left shortly after that, as it was getting late now. They were ribbing me about my little white bum going up and down in the streetlight under the curtain in the darkened room. I didn't care after what I had just finally done and I had Suzy's phone number too.

Suzy and I went out for about 6 months after that, she was my first serious girlfriend and we loved each other and had a fun time together, I broke it up which in hindsight was a mistake. She wasn't easy or a slag as Ricky had suggested (sour grapes on his part maybe as he never got near getting in her pants), her parents were liberal people and she was brought up to be free thinking too. Also she just loved sex and was very uninhibited!

I don't know if she ever knew that that was my first time, maybe not as I got lucky pleasing her. What she did do for me, more than anything else and for which I am eternally grateful was to teach me about how to please a woman. She gave me information and vital confidence. For instance I asked her the next time we had sex about her clitoris and she showed me. She showed me how to touch it as I sat there and watched, told me how to lick and suck it to make it nice for a woman – It stood me in good stead, I have never forgotten her and I thank her for the wonderful thing she did for me wherever she is today.