Meeting the Boss's Daughter Ch. 10

Story Info
A rendezvous in the shower.
1.6k words
4.52
29.6k
21

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, during my lunch hours, I would go for a run, just around the block where our building stands. I can barely make time for it after work being too tired or lazy or just simply have to sort out the chores at home.

Since our trip though, I feel like I must've gained a few pounds from all the eating... although Katie would've burned out a lot of it each time. Our first day back, I decided to have a go at a short run. That day was a particularly cold day, so a nice warm shower after was so welcoming. At the lowest floor of the building, there was a shower room for employees, barely used save for the maintenance crew at the end of the day. I took my gym bag, towel and water bottle in hand and headed in. I stripped and entered the shower stall, steam had fogged the mirrors.

The warm water was dripping down my face and body. I love running, been doing it for 5 years now, joined free runs and trained for marathons when I could, nothing competitive, just recreational workout. It was a great way to keep fit, de-stress and make time for nature.

I stood there, absorbing the hot water trickling down my body. Yep, it has been awhile since my last run. Things have been hectic at work, even more so with Katie just always keeping me upright, not that I'm complaining. I couldn't help but grin at the thought, suddenly also realizing the better part me must also be grinning as I felt it getting hard at just the passing thought of her.

I didn't hear the door open, but it must have, because while I was staring up at the showerhead with my eyes closed, I felt two hands suddenly around my waist. I spun around quickly. Damn, what thoughts could conjure these days!

Katie stood there with me, naked, hair slightly wet from the shower as well, grinning at my sudden jolt.

"Did I frighten the big, old man?" she teased.

I smiled and stepped towards her, until she was backed up against the wall. "and what might you be doing here, little girl?"

She made a teasing pout that drove me crazy every time, "Oh, I don't know. I guess I might have... Gotten lost on my way to daddy's office..." She looked up at me, a tantalizing tease.

I leaned my body against hers, my face inches from hers, "without your clothes, luv?"

She bit her lower lip in thought, a finger to her chin, her eyes circling around as if thinking of an answer. Without having thought one smart one, she looked back at me so innocently saying, "whoops!"

I smiled and took her hand off her chin and around my neck, pulling her leg around my waist, as my lips touched hers. She moaned loudly as the warmth of our mouths merged together. She bit softly on my lip as I sucked on hers. My hard cock was poking her between her legs. She reached down and stroked it, making me groan in between kisses.

She moved her lips to my neck, my mouth at her ear, I whispered, "I want you so bad, every minute of the day."

I could feel her smile as she pushed me off her. "Well, you have me now."

I stroked my hard length. She cleared the strands of soaked hair off her face and kept her eyes on me as she knelt down. Her hands around my cock, she took the swollen head in her mouth, sucking only on it, sliding her tongue around the fold, flicking and teasing me with it.

I groaned, my hand in her hair, keeping it away from her face, holding it in a bunch. I wanted to thrust my entire length inside her mouth, making her take all of it deep in her throat, but she was so good, it was a delight to watch her.

She sucked gently and teasingly on the tip plus a couple of inches down. It took so much control not to fuck her mouth with a vengeance. Then she pulled me out, held my cock upwards and dove her tongue into my balls.

"Oh, fuck baby," I could only moan.

She took one ball in her mouth, sucking and swirling it around with her tongue, then the other, back and forth while her hand pumped my cock slowly at first then faster and tighter. She slipped my cock back into her mouth, taking me in inch by inch, easily burying my cock inside her mouth. She started to move on and off my length, her mouth slowly sucking every inch of me. My hand on her hair now holding it tight in a bunch, not holding back, I held onto her hair and moved my hips against her mouth, building a faster rhythm, pumping her sweet moth with my monster shaft.

She was a sexy sight with her mouth stuffed full. I continued fucking her mouth for a while until I couldn't take it anymore. I had to have her, I needed to have her. I pulled her up and bent her over the shower knobs, so she'd have something to hold onto.

I reached over and rubbed her clit for a bit, making her moan loudly, I teased her pussy with just the tip of my cock. I could feel her trying to push backwards to get me inside her. Instead, I rubbed it along her slit, from her clit to the back of her ass. I could hear her sounds of desperation.

I knelt down behind her and spread her legs, diving my tongue into her pussy. She cried out in pleasure, spreading her legs wider. I held her thighs, keeping her legs apart, I could feel her struggling as I let my tongue slide along her clit, flicking the hard nub, causing her legs to tense up. Her moans filled the shower stall, her body shaking countless times as she came. I sucked her juiced and kept her where she was. I could feel the heat in her body building and crashing down as she lost control, and back again. She was gasping for air, I nibbled on it and sucked and teased and flicked until she was struggling to stay standing as her body shivered in orgasm yet again. I held her where she was as I sucked all her juices, wanting to juice drink her up, as much of her as I could.

I stood up and ran my finger between her legs again before aiming my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I reached over and toyed with her nipple, teasing and pinching it, making her squirm and push back on my cock, inch by inch it entered her. The feeling was making me delirious, her too, she was bucking and moaning as she pumped back on my hard rod on her own, begging me to stop teasing her, begging me to take her.

I held onto her ass firmly and started thrusting deeply into her, making her take all of me inside her at every thrust. She would cry out loudly everytime, pushing back at my thrusts. She was on fire. I spanked her ass, "tell me what you want."

"Fuck me like a slut!"

It surprised me to hear her talk dirty, but it was bloody sexy. I grinned, "don't I always?"

I pulled her up and turned her around, pushing her against the wall, lifting her ass up so her legs wrapped around me and thrusted into her again, making gravity take her deeper onto my shaft.

She groaned, her pussy clenching tightly around me, I leaned down and sucked and bit on her nipples, her face contorted in pleasure, her fingers running through my hair. I pulled her off the wall, still around my waist and let her ride me. She was bouncing like a wild animal in heat on my cock, her breasts bouncing madly on her chest as she did, her nails digging deeper and deeper into my shoulders. I reached down and slipped a finger inside her ass, making her groan and lean back, a little too much that I had to lean her back against the wall. Her body shook and trembled as she came, her pussy clamped so tight around me, it was hard to ignore the pleasure. I felt her hands on mine, still under her ass. Signaling for me to put her down. I lowered her back to the floor and pulled her to me, kissing her hard and hungry.

She pulled away for air. "Fuck my ass..." She blushed as the words left her lips.

I wanted to so badly but... I started hearing sounds outside. I kissed her again and whispered that I would later that evening.

"I'll let you have anything you want, luv, including my cock ramming your ass if that's what you desire," I caressed her cheek in with my thumb. Surprised, I watched as she instantly went down on her knees, taking my cock, soaked with her cum into her mouth again. Fuck, it felt so good. It took only seconds before I groaned to her that I was coming. It didn't stop her, she took my shaft deep down her throat as I shot my load. I watched her swallow as much of it as she could, some of it dripping down the corners of her mouth.

I pulled her up and pulled her face to mine, kissing her lips, tasting our juices mixed together.

"You promise?" I heard her whisper.

I smiled in between kisses and said yes.

We stood there just letting the intensity subside. That was when we noticed a bit of a commotion outside. I helped her wash up, and we both got dressed and left.