Meeting the Boss's Daughter Ch. 12

Story Info
Getting caught pt 2.
1.6k words
4.35
35.7k
23

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Katie behind her, just as surprised as I was. She started to get up.

"Show me your cock!" the command sounded like a canon that just exploded in my ear.

It, my cock, had softened fairly quickly at her statement.

She pulled Katie up and pushed her down on her knees in front of me, "take it out!"

Katie looked up at me, I nodded in assurance that it was alright. She undid my pants and just the feel of her hand around me made me grow hard so quickly.

Helena grinned in satisfaction as my semi-hard monster emerged.

"Suck on it!"

Katie slipped me inside her mouth immediately. She was like an animal, sucking on my cock hungrily, licking every inch of it, teasing and flicking her tongue on the throbbing head. Her mouth moved on me like a pro, god, her mouth felt so good. I held her by the hair and kept her head down on me, cock buried in her mouth as I grinded my hips up at her. I started to get up, I wanted to fuck her mouth so badly, to spray my cum all over her but, again, the hand that pushed her down on her knees, pulled her back up and onto her chair.

I looked at Helena as I sat back down on the chair.

"Is it that you just like younger women, Adam?" She asked as she walked towards me, her hand to my face, moving higher up and grabbing at my hair, pulling my head back so I was looking up at her.

I didn't flinch, just stared up at her with a rebellious glare.

She grinned and I felt her inching herself on top of me, grinding herself against me. Either Katie's sucking had already sent my senses high up to no return or damn, was this woman doing a fucking good job. Her hips rotated and gyrated against my cock, I could feel her juices soaking me.

I grunted out to keep from moaning, I felt her adjusting herself to my cock, positioning it at her entrance, lowering herself on my shaft. My grip on the chair had tightened.

"Fuck, you are big inside me!" I could feel her squeezing onto me as she started to ride me. She had a motion of rotating her pussy around me that just felt incredible. She started to gain momentum, I thought the chair was going to break. My hands had found their way to her ass, pushing her skirt up, revealing her soft round ass, I squeezed on them, slapped them even, held at them, lifting her ass up and down on me. I grunted at how her muscles tightened and released each time she moved up and down.

Then she stopped, lowered her legs and turned around, inching herself back onto my cock. I reached to her chest and cupped her breasts through her blouse and in one tug, ripped it open, my hands finding their way to her hard nipples, teasing and pinching them.

She slid her fingers between her legs and cupped my balls. I gasped loudly. She started to gain more speed, bouncing on my cock. She leaned back against me, I spread her legs with mine and pumped her pussy from under, alternating speed with long, slow strokes.

I realized only then that Katie had full view of us. She was trying not to look but Helena had purposely made sure she did, made sure she moaned loudly enough, made sure Katie could get a full view of my cock moving in and out of her pussy. I closed my eyes with regret, but I wanted to cum so badly.

As always, she must've noticed because I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock as it moved on and off me.

"Tell me you want me, Adam," she moaned out, placing my hands on her breast and the other on her clit, while she reached down to stroke my balls again, teasing my cock with her muscles.

God, I was so close...

"Tell me!"

"Fuck, yes I want you!"

She suddenly climbed off me and replaced her pussy with her mouth, sucking on my cock like a slutty pro, every inch of me deep in her mouth. I grunted and groaned as my cock exploded in her mouth in seconds. I could feel her tongue swirling around, lapping at every drop.

I looked up and Katie was no longer looking at me but at Helena, as she held my cock in her mouth, licking every inch of me.

The door opened, Helena turned around quickly, my cock still in her hand. I looked up, surprised as well. A man in his mid to late thirties entered, stood about 6 feet, lean, good looking, the looks of a playboy with a loaded bank account that could get him whatever he wanted.

"Started without me eh?" he said as he loosened the tie around his neck and began undoing his pants. "This is Katie?" He spoke only to Helena, as if nobody else was in the room.

Helena nodded.

"Hello, Katie," he said with a smile before pulling her up and pushing her down, bent over the desk. His legs pushing hers apart, his fingers pulling her panties to one side and slid between her slit. "Aww, you're already soaked, luv!"

Katie had no time to react as he pushed his huge, already hard cock deep inside her in one thrust. She gasped out in shock at the sudden size that filled her and tried to scream but his hand was quick to cover her mouth. His cock buried inside her, he leaned over her until his mouth was at her ear.

I thought to get up but Helena held her hand up to warn that I leave her alone. I could only watch as the man whispered something into her ear and she stopped struggling. He started to pull his enormous cock out and push back in, quickly enough gaining speed as he forcefully thrust his entire length deep inside her every time. Katie was holding onto the desk so tightly to keep herself standing, her eyes looking back at me, tears dripping down. I could tell he was hurting her... At least... I thought he was... at first. As his violent thrusting went on, Katie had started to relax a bit more, soft moans escaped her lips, soon becoming louder moans, soon becoming writhing and shuddering.

He lifted her leg up sideways, giving us a view of his cock's tight fit in her, her pussy hugging onto him as he slipped in and out. He would stop as he was buried inside her and grind himself into her some more. He would push her legs farther apart, hold her hands behind her, anything to get him deeper and deeper into her. She closed her eyes and I knew she was enjoying it. I could see her juices dripping down her thighs. I can't tell how many times I saw her fingers clutching tightly onto the desk the way she did when she came with me, hear her trembling moans or see her tense up.

He pulled her by the hair, his speed had increased exponentially, he was ramming into her so fast, her moans, no longer soft and controlled, were like echoes that came in quick beats, her breath had grown quicker and quicker. Her grasp on the desk started to slip. He pulled her up to a stand raised her leg onto the desk, thrusted hard and deep a few more times before Katie started to convulse, her fingers clutching onto his arm around her waist, her body arching, tensing up as waves of pleasure took over her, she screamed out at the intensity of her orgasm.

"Fuck, you are so tight," he shouted out, holding her against him as pleasure overtook her. He reached over and rubbed her clit making her cry out in pleasure. He thrusted a few more times before he exploded inside her, firmly keeping her in place to ensure her pussy took every drop of cum.

Jealousy had started to eat me up and I realized watching Katie getting used by another had only managed to get me hard again, wishing it had been me.

Fueled by anger and jealousy, I pulled Helena by the hair, her ear to my mouth. "You want to play games?" I asked, in a tone that only she could hear. I pushed her on the floor, bent over, pushing her legs apart and rammed my hard cock inside her. I powered into the pussy in front of me, without a care in the world as to who she was or if I could be hurting her. I slapped at her ass and called her the most degrading names. Ironically, all that had turned her on even more. She was pushing back against me, begging me for more, moaning and groaning like a bitch in heat.

Every time I closed my eyes, I could only see Katie being taken so roughly and the pleasure on her face as she enjoyed it. I continued slamming my cock inside Helena's wanting pussy, reached for the dildo from earlier and made her suck on it. "Now it's your turn to show me what a slut you are!" She held onto it, her mouth running over it, trying to take its size in. She was a bit clumsy with it from the force of my pounding her from behind so I slapped her ass again and again until she screamed out "I'm cumming!". I kept going until I couldn't and I pulled out of her, pulling her by the hair to face me. I aimed and shot my load all over her face.

I fell back on the chair, gasping for breath. To be fair, we all were. I turned to look at Katie but she avoided my glance. "Are we done, ma'am?"