Meeting the Boss's Daughter Ch. 14

Story Info
After the woods.
1.6k words
4.17
16.7k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes lazily, enjoying the softness of the sheets under me, groaning as I turned over. My eyelids flew open in a second. I was naked, in a room I didn't recognize. I looked around, either side me, there was nobody else. I tried to sit up but groaned at the slight headache that hit me. I was still so exhausted but thoughts of everything that had happened yesterday came flooding back. I slumped back down wondering if I would regret what had happened in the woods as pieces of it came flooding back. What had I done?

I found a white shirt on the couch and put it on. It was definitely a man's shirt, a bit too big for me. I buttoned 3 and was glad it was long enough to reach below my ass. I couldn't find my panties either. Even my hair felt like a mess. I folded the sleeves to my elbows and checked my hair in the mirror, tying it back loosely.

I went about to search the place, walking barefoot on the carpeted floor. The windows were huge and I was definitely on the higher floors of the building. The room smelled of fresh linen. The bed I had woken up from was huge, a king sized perhaps. I wondered if this was the condo my dad had me stay in. I can't remember how I got here though.

I was on a loft, like an indoor balcony. I looked over the railing and saw Hunter on the couch downstairs. He was in a white t-shirt and what looked like grey pajamas. He was busy looking over some papers and switching over to his laptop.

I went down the stairs, the living area where he sat seemed so much wider now that I was actually there. There was a tv in front, a small dining set beside and floor length glass windows. There was another area separated by glass doors that looked to be the kitchen. I sat down on the floor in front of him, he didn't look up or say anything.

I remembered what I'd said to him in the car and suddenly felt awful about it. But at the same time, I didn't think I needed to apologize for anything. He did force himself on me... kind of.... Twice....

"Something on your mind?" his voice popped my thought bubbles.

"I... didn't think you noticed," I answered, like a child on a pop quiz, guessing for the right answer.

He looked up at me, his green eyes burning into mine. I looked down instead.

"I always notice," he said, "like how you're wearing my shirt right now."

"Oh, I couldn't find my clothes, not that I knew where to look, I..." I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. Why am I so nervous?

He grinned, pulled off his glasses and sat back on the couch. "Are you hungry?" he pointed to table that had food already set.

I shook my head. I was starved! "I'm not hungry," I answered. "What are you working on?" I noticed some of the sketches, similar to Adam's type of work. I gasped as I remembered and wondered what must be going on with him now and why he hasn't phoned me at all..... as if I would've had the chance to answer.

"Nonsense," he stood up, "Come. Eat." He motioned for the table again. I stood up and went over to the plates of food, waffles, toast, bacon and fruit. Of course, I went for bacon and toast. He just picked an apple and I suddenly felt like I was choosing bad food.

"Umm is this my dad's place?"

"You've never been?" he asked.

I shook my head, my mouth full. "No, this is mine," he took another bite and kept his eyes on me, "bigger, a lot more furnished. If you're wondering how I know, it's all company provided, the unit your father has."

"Oh...," I was suddenly feeling conscious of his gaze that my hands started to tremble. I stopped eating to conceal them under the table, "I should go then."

"Why? You can stay as long as you want," he answered, tossing the core into the trash.

"But... why?"

He shrugged, "because I want you to."

"In exchange for what?"

He stopped walking and his eyes did that staring thing again that made me feel like it was burning through me, "Do you always assume the worst in people?"

"I only the have the impression you've made of yourself," I met his gaze and hoped my answer didn't anger him.

"And what impression is that?" His eyes focused on me, as if daring me to answer him.

"I should go," I said, as I started to get up.

"No!" At that, I'd heard a familiar tone, similar to Helena as she had commanded that day in the office.

"Or what," I answered back, "are you going to force your will on me again? Like you did that last time?"

He smiled and cocked his head down for a moment, in thought.

I wanted to punch at his arrogance but he'd easily just overpower me and tie me to a chair or something.

"You know, I don't really recall you saying no then, on both occasions"

"What?"

He started to walk over to me and alarm bells started ringing in my head, I got up and started to back away.

He stopped, looking somewhat surprised, "Are you afraid of me?"

I didn't say anything, my head was thinking up ways to escape.

He sighed, walking over to the table and sat down, "what have I asked you for in exchange for the pleasure that coursed through your body over and over yesterday?

"Why do you always use sex against me?"

"Why do you keep fighting it?"

"I....I don't know what you mean." I thought to walk away but he had gotten up and was now inches from me. He lifted my chin up so our eyes met.

His arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me against him, undoing the buttons on the shirt I was wearing, the other hand clearing the table. He threw me down over it and held my legs apart, his fingers feeling between them.

A gasp and a moan came out. He leaned down and I felt his tongue running along my slit, flicking my clit, making me writhe and buck. His hand held me down, his body kept my legs apart. I could feel his tongue teasing and sliding around me, driving me crazy, awakening this burning desire inside me. I couldn't keep silent, my body was on fire and the moans just kept coming out. His fingers suddenly filled me and I screamed out as my body exploded, everything tensing up as waves of pleasure took over.

He pulled me off the table, to an area in the room I hadn't noticed earlier. It was a Jacuzzi with 3 steps up, a wall of glass beside it.

"Bend over," He said, I was facing the three steps up from the dining area. I placed my hands down on the highest step. I looked up and realized, "but... the windows......"

"I know," he was standing behind me naked, rubbing the tip of his cock at my slit, his fingers on my clit.

I imagined seeing myself bent over, fucked hard on Youtube, "People will see."

"And that's why it's exciting," he answered and pushed his cock into me.

"Ohhh...." The worries of getting seen had suddenly dissipated as his hard cock filled me, my pussy clamping around it.

"Fuck you are just so tight, your pussy loves my cock," He groaned out.

He started to move in and out of me. I felt his hand press on my back, making me bend some more, my ass higher up in the air. His hands grabbing and slapping on them as his rhythm got faster and faster. He reached over and toyed with my clit, sending my senses into overdrive. I was groaning and moaning like a slut in heat, my pussy pushing back at his thrusts.

"ahh, that's it, Katie. Show me what you're really like."

He slapped my ass harder and harder, and my body responded, my juices were dripping down my thighs, and all I could think of was that I wanted more, I needed more.

I could feel my body pushing back at him harder, out of my control, my breasts bouncing on my chest, still concealed by the shirt I had on. I don't know if he slowed down or I had sped up, but I found my voice crying out to him, "don't stop, please don't!"

He started pounding harder and harder on me, getting deeper, his balls slapping against my clit. I was getting close, the intensity overpowering, "Oh god!!!"

He pulled my hair back roughly, I was facing the bright day from the window, seeing windows from other neighboring buildings.

"Cum for me Katie, show them how much pleasure you're feeling right now, Cum for me!" He said, huskily as his cock increased into a violent pounding that reached deep inside me.

And I did. I came, my body shuddering as if it were hit by a million waves of explosions, I could only scream at the intensity as it came over me so hard. Just as I was in the moment, he too shot his load inside me, grunting out as his fingers dug into my ass while his cock spurted out streams of cum.