Meeting the Ex

Story Info
Your ex-husband meets the you on the beach.
1.8k words
2.88
31k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the two of you walking on the beach and my mind went back to the days when we did that together. I know what happens on the beach and wish once again I was able to experience that with you once again. I watch from a distance as the two of you walk then stop. You kiss each other and then he walks away from you. Guess he had other places to be at the time so this was just a time spending event with you. I follow you down the beach knowing where you are heading since I have been there with you many times. I take a shortcut there and await for you in the dwindling light.

There are a few other couples there, but I know nothing will take place until the darkness falls upon this place. I see you approaching and quietly wait for you to get near me. The other couples leave the area leaving us alone. You think you are alone as you walk with you thoughts, slowly placing each foot into the sand. I see you wearing what looks to be a sundress. I know it is nothing that I have gotten you. It appears to be a light white dress and from the looks of things you don't seem to have anything on underneath it. As you get closer I can see that you nipples are hard a poking through the light material. My mind starts to wonder what has taken place before I saw the two of you.

The glow on your face tells me that. It is the same glow you used to get when we would make love. This tells me his mouth has been on your body, his tongue licking your pussy, his hands squeezing your tits and feeling every part of you. I can picture you in front of him on your knees taking his cock into your mouth, making love to it, your tongue licking on his balls, getting him ready to slide his hard cock into your waiting pussy. I picture all this in my mind as you get closer to me. I find myself extremely hard under my shorts knowing that I am going to get to feel your pussy once again. Does it matter if you are willing or not? Not at this moment in time, I decide a few minutes ago that I will have what I want.

I know that your pussy has been used once already tonight and it probably is still slick with his cum, so I know that my cock will slide into you no problem. I move into the shadows as you approach, but can tell you are in a different place. As you walk by me, I step behind you and grab you around the waist with one arm, and place my other hand over your mouth. I can tell you are caught off guard. I whisper into you ear that it will all be fine, just do as you use to do. My hand around your waist pulls the front of your skirt up, and my fingertips can feel the smoothness of your skin. They move down until they can feel the start of your pussy. I can feel the landing strip you have let grow and feel the dried cum that is stuck in it. Feeling this, my fingers slide down your pussy until they feel wetness.

They push against your wetness, feeling you open up as they slide into you. As I thought, your pussy still has his cum in it. I drive two fingers deep into you, hearing a slight moan escape from your lips. Hearing this my hand moves from your mouth and moves to your tits, my fingers pinching your hard nipples. My fingers move in and out of your pussy, collecting your juice and his cum on them. I pull them out of you turning you around to face me, you seeing its me for the first time. You mouth opens with surprise as your eyes widen. I move my fingers to your mouth, putting them inside it and watch your lips close around them. Your mouth starts to suck on them, licking the mixture of your juice and his cum off them. You do this voluntarily without any prompting from me. Guess you have learned since we last meet that cum does taste good, especially mixed with your pussy juice.

I move my fingers from your mouth and place both hands on the front of your dress. In one motion I pull on the dress seeing and hearing it rip open, exposing your tits to the night air. I continue to pull at it until it is completely off your body, tossing it to the ground as you stand naked in front of me. I push you down to your knees in front of me and pull my shorts down, allowing my cock to stand out in front of your mouth. I grab a handful of hair and pull your moth towards my waiting cock. Your mouth opens as you take my cock into it. Your hands move behind me and you start to pull me towards you. My cock disappears entirely into your mouth. You are sucking on my cock hard like you haven't done in so very long. I can feel your tongue swirling around it as you move your mouth back and forth on my hard cock.

One hand moves to caress my balls, as I feel the heat from your mouth around me. You look up at me with those eyes and release my cock from your mouth telling me that you want me to fuck you. I stand you up and move you over to a fallen tree and bend you over it. Your legs part and I can see your swollen pussy pouting for attention. I move behind you and place my cock at your entrance letting you feel it there and just holding it there. I can feel you pushing back and hold you so you can't, making you wait until I am ready to fill you. With a sudden push, my cock drives into you burying it to the hilt, my balls slapping your ass. You let out a moan and I can feel your excitement within your pussy.

I can feel the wetness that exists from your last meeting with him. I watch as my cock moves in and out of your pussy. I can see the mixture of the both of you as I pull out and watch it build up on the base of my cock as I move back inside you. I can feel your hand between your legs rubbing your clit as you tell me to fuck you harder. I start to pick up my rhythm and begin to slam my cock hard into you, hearing you moan with pleasure. I can tell you are close to climaxing as your breathing increases and your scent hits my nose. I grab a handful of hair and pull your head back towards me, causing your climax to hit hard. I can feel your wetness around my cock as your pussy is flooded with your juice.

I remember what pulling your hair does to you and have heard some things about you in the past few months. I can still feel you hand rubbing hard on your clit as my cock pounds your wet pussy. I have heard some talk about a woman that has become freer with her body. It has been stated that she is a sure thing and loves to have cock cum inside her. The person she is with encourages that kind of behavior and she is pleased to help him out. I was shocked when I was with some people the other day and saw you in the distance. Someone told me, looking in your direction, there is the woman that is free with her actions. I wondered if it could be true and had to see if for myself.

I have been watching you the past month or so and came to realize that yes you are the woman that I have heard about. It seems that the guy you left me for opened you up to many new experiences and you have been enjoying them. I didn't think it was possible but now realize that it is. Your pussy is milking my cock wanting me to fill it with my cum. It seems your new man has a thing for his woman's pussy to be filled with the cum of other men. I wonder how much of the cum you carried with you tonight is that of others men and not just his. It doesn't matter at this point, I just know that fucking your pussy feels so very good at this point.

Tonight when I started out I figured I might as well join in and let you take some of me back to him to enjoy. My cock continues to fuck your pussy and I can hear you saying to me, fuck my pussy real good and leave you seed deep inside me. I can feel you hand reaching father back between your legs, reaching to my balls as you start to caress them. It has been a while since that has happened to me and it causes my cock to twitch. You look back at me over your shoulder and as me if I am enjoying myself. I tell you I am and you say, "that is a great thing, I love to give enjoyment to the men in my life." With that you give my balls a good squeeze and tell me to cum. I feel it boiling up from within and can feel it shooting from my cock deep into your pussy. I empty my load into you, see you smiling as you still look at me, you hand still caressing my balls. I hold it deep inside you as the feeling subsides then you move and turn facing me.

You kneel down once again in front of me and place my used cock between your tits, using them to clean my cock. I can see the glint of cum over them as you stand back up and lean towards me. You thank me for that and say that Ironman will appreciate all of my hard work. You start to walk away saying that you are only staying a short distance away, so clothes aren't needed, and one never knows who I will run into next. "Maybe there is another man on the way back that will want to add his cum to the mix. After all I am here to please my new man, and have figured why not enjoy it while I can." I watch you walk away and fully realize that you are the woman people have talked about. A smile comes across my face knowing that this will not be the last time I get to fuck you, and that the next time more than I will be involved. I have some friends that would like to give your man something to enjoy as well.