Meeting the Farmer's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ride me harder!" I yelled, loving how my cock felt in her tight pussy.

"Oh, Pete, you're so big and hard. I've never been fucked like this. I love it. I love it. Come on, give it to me. Cum in me!"

I could feel my cum boiling as Sherry moved her tight pussy up and down, riding me like a wild woman. She put her hand in her mouth trying not to scream. She bit down on her hand but still had her eyes looking into mine. Then she lifted her self up again and came down on my cock and said, "Damn, I love fucking you. Come on, Fuck me!"

She then leaned forward like she was a jockey on a race horse so that her clit was pressed against my cock. Her breasts were pressed against my chest and I was leaning back so that she could get every inch of my cock in her, as she moved back and forth, faster and faster, using my cock like it was the horn on the saddle,her clit rubbing hard against it took her over the edge.

"Fuck me. I'm cumming. Oh my God, I'm cumming, Here it cums. Here it comes. Ohhhhhhhgod fuck me, "baby fuck me fuck me YES!OHHHHHHHGOD!OHHHHHHYESS"

"I'm cumming, too." I yelled. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming." Suddenly, I let go and felt my hot sperm spurting into her.

"DON'T STOP! OHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! GIVE IT TO ME! OHHHHHHHH PETE! YESSSSSS!"

"I'M CUMMING" I yelled again, trying to keep my voice down as spurt after spurt shot up into her pussy.

"THAT'S IT! FUCK ME! GIVE IT TO ME! OHHHHHYES FUCK ME!"

I gave one final lunge into her as the last big spurt of sperm filled her wet pussy. She stopped moving, keeping my cock in her as wave after wave came over her in intense spasms. She bit her lip and then whispered into my ear, Ohhhh fuck! That was so hot. That felt so good."

We sat still on the saddle, breathing deeply, gasping for air, trying to let the intensity of our wild fucking settle down. We were both panting, feeling the hot wetness of cum on our skin. Sherry had her head on my shoulder. I ran my fingers through her hair. It felt so good just to be still and hold each other.

After a few minutes, she said. "I love how it feels when we cum together."

"I do too. It's wonderful." I said.

I then remembered I had to get going to get the eggs to the co-op by four. "I've got to get going or your dad is going to be pissed."

Sherry put her feet in the stirrup to stand up. Her cut-offs were still dangling around one boot. She jumped down from the saddle and I followed. I buttoned up my jeans and took Sherry in my arms. "You're something," I said and kissed her.

"You are, too," she said then bent down to pull up her shorts.

From the loft, I could see the North Meadow and noticed John was heading down towards the barn. "I better get going, before your dad sees me." I climbed down the ladder from the loft and went to the door. I looked up in the loft at Sherry and marveled how beautiful and sexy she was.

"Want some company tonight?" she asked. "I got some hot ideas for us," she added.

"Me, too," I said, leaving the barn and ran to the truck, just as John was coming down the hill from the North Meadow. As I drove into town, I thought about Sherry and wondered what hot ideas she had in mind. I couldn't imagine anything hotter than our last encounter in the barn.

12