Meeting the Father

Story Info
Alexandra Daddario cheats on her boyfriend with his father.
6k words
4.61
54.2k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tevok
tevok
120 Followers

Notes: Story request/idea from a reader, which I liked and wrote; hope he likes. Also thanks to a friend, agent13, who helped brainstorm ideas for what to put in the story. Anyway, feedback is always appreciated and welcome, either through the forums or my email on my profile.

English is not my first language, so forgive any minor mistakes.

Disclaimer: This story is not real; these events did not happen, nor are they likely to, and are not meant to represent how these celebrities act in real life. This is purely fantasy, and should be treated as such. Minors should not read further.

*****

"Anything you would like to tell me?"

As her boyfriend handed her the phone, she wondered what he was talking about. Looking at the phone's screen and finding it in a search page, she only needed to look at the first result to see what it was.

Zac Efron & Alexandra Daddario Stir Up Romance Rumors On Sunset Boat Ride

Her eyes widened a bit comically, and she felt the urge to laugh; her and Zac? Seriously? Looking at her boyfriend she found him looking back at her with a frown, yet his eyes betrayed his attempt at a serious look; they were full of mirth, almost laughing, showing he was just joking around as well.

And with that, Alexandra couldn't help laughing a bit.

"I'm serious Alex, are you going behind my back?" He asked with a mock serious voice, his frown turning almost pouty.

Alex snickered at her boyfriend's playful accusation, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him for a tender kiss. "Of course not. Besides, you know I prefer older men."

"Then I should be worried, don't I? We are the same age."

"Nah, you are some months older than me. That works." She gave him one of her wide smiles, leaning in to kiss him again which he reciprocated. "Now, let's go. I can't wait to get away for a while... We have the whole weekend for ourselves..."

---

"This is not what I was hoping for..."

Friday night, the first night of their little weekend together. Alexandra had finally found time off her busy schedule to spend a weekend away from cameras and interviews and events and shit, and to stay close to her non-famous 'secret' boyfriend. And what happens? Rather than what she expected, meaning they would fuck like rabbits, he went and got passed out drunk on the very first night.

Who would have thought he was such a weak drinker?

So Alexandra Daddario stood lying there, naked and sexually unsatisfied, with thoughts of murder going through her head aimed at the sleeping man besides her.

And then he snored.

"Fuck it!" Alexandra threw her covers off and stood up, walking out of the bedroom before she gave in and killed him in his sleep—something that, in her mind, he certainly deserved.

For her luck, she picked up his thrown-off shirt—which was big enough on her to hide her still naked crotch and ass—and put it on before leaving, unconsciously deciding not to go out fully naked. Why though? They were alone in her boyfriend's house, right?

Well...

As she went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to look for something to drink or eat, she didn't even notice how her shirt rode up, revealing her round posterior for all to see. What did she care, after all; there was no one to see it...

"Nice ass."

With a jump Alexandra turned around, finding herself face to face with the speaker. She had completely forgotten about him...

You see, there was another small problem Alexandra hadn't counted on regarding her weekend stay at her boyfriend's. His father, William—or Bill, as her boyfriend sometimes called him and he insisted she call him as well—was also staying there for the time being.

And like her, he apparently was at enough ease in the house to walk nearly naked—in his case, in his boxers only.

"What are you doing here?" Alex asked, unconsciously tugging down on the hem of her shirt to keep herself from flashing him again.

Bill raised an eyebrow, whether at her question or her action unknown, and his eyes drifted. "Don't know if you remember but I'm staying here as well..."

Alexandra followed his eyes and found what he was looking at: in tugging her shirt down, it had began stretching where her big breasts were, really making them stand out.

With a glare at him, she let go of her shirt and instead brought her hands to her hips. "Well, liking the view?"

"Other than the shirt, yes I am." He said with a smirk, leaning on the kitchen's counter.

That was the thing about Bill, as his son had warned Alexandra: he was a dirty old man. Alexandra had learned it as well from her own experience, as each time they saw each other during that day Bill had taken the chance to flirt or make innuendos at her.

"Well, two can play this game..."

"Take a picture then, might last longer." Alexandra quipped, continuing to glare at him but letting a smirk grace her features.

"Don't need to, considering I can find it easily on the internet."

That comment drew a reaction from Alexandra, making her eyes widen.

Bill chuckled at it. "What, you thought I didn't know you were an actress? That lil' fucker couldn't stop babbling to me how he was fucking the Alexandra Daddario, so I looked you up."

"I'm gonna kill him, I really will..." Alexandra spoke under her breath, but apparently loud enough for Bill to hear as he chuckled again. Turning back to Bill, she wondered abut something he said. "Why do you call him lil' fucker?"

For his part, the older man just shrugged. "He is just a kid after all, always was and always will be."

"He is older than me."

"Yeah, so he tells me." Bill chuckled. "If you think that, than you should see what a real older man is." He gave her a smirk at that.

Alexandra blushed, not so much at the hidden meaning of his words but at the words themselves.

A real older man.

Truth was, the whole 'older man' thing wasn't just sexual banter between her and her boyfriend; Alexandra truly had an attraction—or, as some would say, a fetish—for older man. She didn't know what it was she saw in them: maybe it was their experience, maybe it was how young and alive they made her feel...

What mattered was, Alexandra Daddario liked older men.

Seeing Alexandra blush and space out, Bill chuckled thinking he had gotten to her. Deciding that was enough teasing for a night, he walked past her and to the fridge, leaning down to pick a beer. Picking another, he held it out for the still spaced out girl. "Want one?"

Alexandra broke out of her musing, looking at the offered beer and frowning. "No, thanks. Don't remind me."

"Huh?" Bill questioned, placing the offered beer back in the fridge. As she explained, however, he laughed; not a chuckle like he had been doing lately, but a full-blown belly laugh. "Oh God, can't believe that lil' fucker! The kid never could hold his alcohol, that he couldn't."

Hearing Bill laugh, for some reason, made Alexandra crack a smile herself. After a moment she even joined in with a few snickers, before surprising herself and slapping him lightly on the arm. "Don't laugh, it wasn't funny in the least!"

"Sorry, sorry." Bill recomposed himself, taking a moment to catch his breath and take a drink from his beer. "I apologize for my son."

"Don't need to..." Alexandra said, smiling a bit.

Her 'animosity' towards her boyfriend's dad gone and starting to actually warm up to it, Alexandra accepted a beer. Before they knew it they had been hanging out for nearly an hour, talking and laughing and... yes, at times flirting.

Except this time Alexandra flirted right back, creating some rather explicit back-and-forth between them.

As they talked and drank, Alexandra found herself drifting her sight just like Bill had one they first met. For the first time she actually paid attention to him, to his physique, and she had to admit she liked what she saw.

For a man of his age, Bill had never really let himself go. True, he was not muscled like some younger men who worked out, but he didn't have those pot bellies many men his age had nor was he skinny. He was just... nice to look at, for a man on his 50's—probably pushing on his 60's. His face gave off a tough guy vibe, with his rugged and slightly unshaven looks.

All in all, Bill was the kind of older man Alexandra liked. And if he was as good as his son in bed...

"Goddamnit, Alex! Take your mind off the gutter!" Alexandra chastised herself mentally, shaking her head to ward off these thoughts. As she looked back at Bill, though, she couldn't keep her eyes from wandering... downwards...

And finding themselves fixed on the bulge on his boxers.

"Hey, Alex. You there?" Bill spoke with laughter in his voice, breaking her out of her trance. "Geez, my eyes are up here." He said, chuckling as he spoke words he never expected to.

"I could say the same." Alexandra replied, tugging on her shirt to accentuate her tits once more; like moths to a fire, his eyes immediately wandered down to them. "Testing... See? You fail as well."

"That was cheating." Bill said with a smirk, placing his empty beer can down.

"All's fair in love and war."

"And what is this? Love or war?" Bill asked, walking closer to Alex.

"Wouldn't you like to know? Old man?" Alex said, crossing her arms under her breasts—intentionally accentuating them. "Care to take a guess."

Bill stopped in front of her, giving her a look with one eyebrow raised. "What about my son?"

"The lil' fucker?" Alexandra said, the two smiling as she used his nickname. "Well, he kinda deserves it for leaving me hanging like that..."

Alexandra barely finished speaking before she was lifted off the ground, spun around and made to sit on the lower counter of the kitchen isle. Before she could speak anything he grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up, throwing the shirt off on the ground and leaving her bare, naked body for his eyes to feast on.

"God, this looks even better than on TV..." He said, taking in every inch of her body.

"Yeah, and you know what?" He raised his head to look her in the eye, her beautiful blue eyes looking back with overflowing lust. In a quick movement she brought her legs forward and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him forward and pressing her tits to his naked chest. "It feels even better to touch."

Deciding to get over with the teasing for now, Bill brought a hand up to the back of her head and pulled her forward, meeting her incoming lips with his own. Alexandra moaned in his mouth as they kissed, not the tender or loving kiss she often gave her boyfriend, but a passionate, sloppy kiss reserved for fucking only.

As their tongues came out to play and began a game of wrestling between their mouths, Bill brought another hand up to grab on to her left breast, squeezing it almost painfully before kneading it like dough. The foreplay was enough to make Alexandra lose their tongue fight, allowing the older man to plunder her mouth as she submissively licked his tongue back.

When they finally broke their liplock, Bill leaned back a little and brought his hand—the one that had been holding the back of her head—to join his other hand on molesting her tits. Together the two mauled them, squeezing and groping every inch of flesh they could, pinching and rubbing the nipples and making Alexandra moan out loud and even—at one particular rough nipple-pinching—to scream.

"Be louder, I think the neighbors didn't hear." Bill said, leaning down to kiss and lick the porcelain white skin of her neck. "Want my son to hear you?"

"Oooohhh... Fuck him..." Alex moaned, loving the pricking feel of his stubbly beard against her skin, as well as his hands' ministrations. "Let him hear it... He deserves it..."

Truth was, her boyfriend was still passed out drunk in his bed, blissfully unaware of what was going on, and was gonna stay that way. Both Alexandra and Bill knew there was no chance for them to be caught, that in his alcohol-induced sleep he wouldn't wake up with an earthquake; yet, the mere notion that they could be caught by their boyfriend/son in the act was enough to make them even more excited.

And, in Bill's case, it showed.

"Ooooh fuck..." Alexandra moaned, feeling the clothed cock of her new lover pressing against her naked pussy. "C'mon... fuck me... you dirty old man..."

"If you insist, little girl." He quipped back, leaning up to kiss her again before pulling back from her. Alexandra let a moan of disappointment at the lack of contact, but let her legs untangle from his waist as she knew what was coming; sure enough, he leaned down and pulled his boxers out, revealing his rock-hard cock for her.

"Oh my God..." Alexandra said, her breath catching in her throat for a moment as she saw his size.

A dirty old man with a big dick, ready to fuck her? It was her dream come through!

"What, too big for you?" Bill asked, with a smirk.

Alexandra looked him in the eye, smirk mirroring his. "Nah, it's just as big as your son's."

Bill just shrugged, taking it in stride. "Well, like father like son." He grabbed Alexandra's arm, pulling her to her feet and against him; her breasts mashed against his chest, her rock-hard nipples pricking against his chest, and his cock was pressing against her thighs. "Though you will find out I'm much better than him."

"I can believe it." She said, leaning up a bit to kiss his chin—he was a couple inches taller than her—loving the way his stub of a beard pricked her lips. "You older guys are always more experienced... you know how to fuck..." She added between kisses.

"That we do..." Bill said, deciding to hold this information for a later point. Instead, he spun her around and made her bend over the kitchen isle, her ass jutting out to attention. "What a nice ass..."

"Too bad you ain't going near it..." Alexandra said, looking over her shoulder and shaking her ass at him. "Might give you a heart attack, old man."

"That would be a great way to go." He said back, palming her ass and taking a moment to slap her asscheek. Alexandra jumped a bit at that and moaned, making him smirk. "Seems like someone likes getting spanked. Want daddy to spank you, little girl?"

Moaning as he gave her other asscheek a slap, Alexandra just pushed her ass back more for him as she nodded. "Yes... Please, daddy..."

Bill's smirk widened further as he brought his hand up and then smacking down once more, continuing to spank her ass.

"Yes daddy... Give me some more..."

For a couple minutes the two engaged in this little game, Alexandra moaning out incentives as he alternated between asscheeks, intent on leaving a red imprint of his hand on both. Once he finally achieved what he intended, he squatted down and gave a kiss on each reddened cheek, earning a laugh from the woman.

"Oh God, should have expected you to be an ass-kisser."

"Oh, you did say I was a dirty old man, didn't you?" Smirking at her, he grabbed and pulled her asscheeks apart, revealing her puckered asshole for his eyes. Pushing his face forward into her ass, he jutted out his tongue and licked it, making Alexandra jump and squeal.

Before he could continue, he felt her hands grab his greying hair and pull him away. "Sorry, but I was serious; the ass is off-limits." She said with seriousness in her voice.

Disappointed but quick to recover, Bill nodded. As she let go of him, he grabbed her hips and stood in position behind her, aligning his cock with her pussy. "Ready, little girl?"

"As ready as ever, old man. C'mon and fuck me!" Alexandra almost growled, looking over her shoulder at him.

Smiling as he felt her lustful gaze on him, Bill pushed forward slowly, teasingly, his head splitting open her lips until it was inside. As Alexandra opened her mouth to complain about his teasing, he suddenly pushed forward violently, spearing his entire length inside.

"AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH... Ooooooohhhh..." Alexandra, mouth already open, screamed loudly at the intrusion but soon enough it turned into a moan; she wasn't lying when she said he was the same size as his son, and she had experience fitting him in.

"Oh fuck damnit... What a nice pussy..." It felt good being inside Alexandra Daddario, Bill would never deny it. She wasn't tight, at least not as much as he would have preferred, but she wasn't too loose either; it just... felt right.

He might have taken a moment too long in contemplating this feeling, for when he came to she was pushing her hips back against him, trying to fuck herself against his cock since he wasn't moving. With a smirk he took a hold of her hips, keeping her in place much to her chagrin.

"C'mon, fuck me..." She whimpered, looking back over her shoulder with a pleading look.

"Careful what you ask for, little girl..." He began pulling out his cock from her pussy, earning a moan from her. "You might just get it." Almost as if emphasizing his words, he thrust back forward, impaling her once more and earning another loud scream/moan from her.

Their rhythm wasn't slow, there was no romance like Alexandra often did with her boyfriend; it was a just a hard, fast rutting, Bill pistoning her pussy from behind with force as they aimed at nothing other than pure carnal pleasure. Alexandra's mouth seemed to be open in an eternal 'O' as she moaned and cried out, occasionally mumbling obscenities, her body rocking and humping the isle's counter as she got fucked.

On Bill's end, he felt he just couldn't afford to be slow. At his age, even though he kept in shape, he knew he wouldn't last too much against such hotness like Alexandra Daddario; holding on to her hips, he continued to pound into her from behind, watching what he could of her ass ripple a bit each time his crotch came into contact with it.

"Fuck, I love this cunt!" Bill groaned out, one of his hands letting go from her hip and up to her big bouncing breasts, taking a hold of one as he squeezed the life out of it—earning another cry from her.

"Oh fuck, you dirty old fucker!" Alexandra moaned out, holding on to the isle's counter for support as his pace seemed to get harder by the second.

And then, suddenly he began slowing down.

"Wha-?" Alexandra began as she felt him start to pull out, but stopped as he turned her around so she was sideways with the isle.

"I'm not finished." He grabbed one of her legs and lifted it up, holding it behind the knee to keep it up as he inserted his cock again in her pussy. Alexandra moaned out once more, feeling him reach even deeper in this new position.

Now getting fucked sideways against the counter, one arm support her against it while the other reached forward to hold on to the back of Bill's head to pull him closer, Alexandra Daddario did her best to keep eye contact with him as they fucked. Still holding on to her lifted leg, Bill alternated between gazing back into her lust-filled eyes and down to her bouncing tits, one sight as amazing as the other that he couldn't decide.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohfuckofuckohfuck...!" Alexandra moaned out, her face scrunched up a bit as she tried her best to keep her eyes trained on Bill's, her tits swaying enticingly up and down in tempo with his powerful thrusts, her side humping the counter almost painfully for her.

"Who fucks you best, uh? Tell me, whose cock does this pussy belongs to?!" Bill growled out, never once letting go of the animalistic rhythm he had going.

"Oh fuck... You! You, you big-dicked old man!" Alexandra moaned out, now unable to hold back anymore and closing her eyes as she turned her face upwards. "It belongs to you now!!"

With a mighty cry, Alexandra tightened her grip on the back of his hair as her pussy began contracting on his cock, her whole body squirming. Bill also groaned out, feeling the effects of her own orgasm: her pussy dampening even further and trying to milk his cock. He could feel her almost dripping out now.

tevok
tevok
120 Followers
12