Meeting the GILF

Story Info
Meeting a GILF on a plane leads to unexpected fun.
914 words
3.95
63.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flight was crowded but after waiting for the bulk of passengers to board I found my seat and had hopes that the two seats next to mine would remain empty. The flight staff had given the word that doors would soon be locked and we'd be underway shortly so I was feeling pretty good about it.

But at the last moment a small group of people poured in, dashing my hopes. A slim, older lady and a young boy approached and I could see on the boy's boarding pass that they would be occupying the empty seats next to me. I let them in and replaced myself back into my seat in the aisle.

Nan, as she'd introduced herself to me, had been tasked with bringing her grandson home after spending the school holidays with his dad who lived interstate. Like myself, she always found it difficult to sleep on planes so after the young fella had fallen asleep we began chatting. She had a raspy voice from years of smoking but was a genuinely lovely person. She was still quite attractive for her age which she revealed was 63. She was long since divorced and retired early thanks to some great property investments. Now she spent her time doting over her grand kids.

All that talk makes one parched, though so we soon ordered some wine and our conversation turned flirtatious. I was very aroused by her personality and, like I said already, she looked great for her age. Soon she complained of feeling hot and stood up to remove her woolen cardigan. As she did so she wobbled a bit, clearly effected by the wine, and I instinctively reached across to grabbed her to prevent an accident. I didn't realise at first but my hand was on her ass. She smiled at me as she sat back down mumbling something about me being cheeky. She lifted the arm rest between us and turned herself slightly towards me. I could see down her khaki singlet into her deep cleavage and was immediately impressed by what I could see. They weren't big breasts but they weren't small either and they appeared to have done extremely well against the ravages of time.

Nan noticed me looking and laughed a little before pulling one side of her top down quickly to flash her right tit at me before snapping around to have her back against my chest, my arm now around her. All I could say was "Wow" and complimented her on her body. She held my hand on her stomach and laughed under her breath. We sat there quietly for some time as I gently caressed and tickled her torso and she snuggled into me. Out of annoyance of having her wispy, dyed blonde hair in my face I used my free hand to comb it behind her ears with my fingers. I could tell she was enjoying it and leaned in a began to nibble on her ear. She tensed up, grabbing my hand from her stomach but didn't make an effort to stop me, so I continued to assault her earlobe with my mouth.

She raised my hand onto her breast and I could feel her hard nipple through her top. She reached to the floor and grabbed her discarded cardigan, using it to cover herself up like a blanket while I continued to play with her breasts.

Suddenly, I felt a tap on shoulder. A gorgeous blonde flight attendant stood there and asked if we were ok. My heart was racing as I explained Nan was feeling cold. The attendant quickly grabbed a blanket for her and we covered her up and returned to our position. The look in the attendant's eye said she knew exactly what was going on but she didn't seem to mind.

So we started again, Nan snuggling into me with her back to my chest, head on my shoulder while my arm was wrapped around her caressing her belly. I felt a bit braver this time with the blanket and went to her pants instead of her breasts. She adjusted herself to help me get my hand in passed the waist band and I began to massage her crotch. I could feel she was hairy but her pubes were soft and her pussy had wet through her underwear. I had to adjust myself more than once since my own crotch was getting quite uncomfortable too.

For most of the rest of the flight we stayed in that position with me fingering her and her breathing heavy and biting my chest. Admittedly, it was pretty awkward when I finally realised her grandson was still there and the fact that I only knew her by the name "Nan". But the kid didn't wake up and we continued on like this for the last couple hours of the flight alternating between rubbing the outside and playing with her pubes, attacking her swollen clit which made her jolt every time and sliding fingers in only stopping to rest occasionally when my hand would cramp up.

We exchanged numbers before parting ways and she's now coming over tonight. We have been sexting all day today and have also swapped nudes and I'm so excited for her visit. I haven't let myself cum since then and have been fighting random boners all day as a result. Her real name is Margaret by the way but she wants me to call her Nan.