Meeting the Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing again the Lady started the winch; tightening my arms above my head and making me stand up straighter putting even more pressure on the plug. Without the base, the plug would have been shoved further up my rectum, but as it was, it just made my anal ring throb and ache from the pressure. Also, by straightening up, the pain in my nipples that had been overwhelmed until then by other sensations became a major concern. My balls were safe from castration now but my rings could still split my nipples. By now, I was softly moaning almost constantly.

"If I could trust you to stand up straight, you wouldn't have that dick up your ass, but nasty cock boys like you just don't do as they are told." I noticed that her face was lit up with a wide grin and her green eyes just flashed as she looked at me, and for a long time now it seemed that she giggled every time she touched me or I vocally reacted.

At least I was done worrying about my balls, or so I thought. Walking over to a table to my right, she picked up a 2 inch ball stretcher. "I am not quite done with these just yet," she said as she pulled my balls down in my sack and buckled the stretcher around my scrotum forcing my balls tightly down in my sack. Because of the earlier stretching, she was able to attach it without much trouble but a leather cord trailing from the bottom she pulled through an eyebolt in the floor and then pulling up on the cord she pulled and tightened the cord until if touched it would vibrate like a plucked guitar string. I cried out as the pulling created a dull ache in the pit of my stomach like the aftermath of being kicked in my balls, only one that didn't fade. If I could, I would have curled up like a fetus, but strung up like I was, I couldn't move more than an inch or two. I was so out of it that I wasn't even groaning anymore, I was just hanging there, my head hanging down, sweat dripping off my body, concentrating on making it through without giving up and asking the Lady to stop or being foolish enough to plead for lighter punishments. As the old saying goes, in for a penny, in for a pound. I just hoped she could tell when she shouldn't take it any further regardless of what I said. Just one point of relief, my cock had now deflated enough that the twine wasn't cutting into me much anymore, but it was still being pulled straight out from my body.

More relief as the Lady unstrung my nipples, and all fear of tearing and splitting was gone. "These have been pulled out enough and I was worried that the tissue was going to tear soon," she said.

"She is watching out for me," I thought.

Gently holding my face in her hands, she raised her lips to mine and kissed me deeply. "That is for holding up so wonderfully. I was watching your body steadily and saw that it could take more, but I wasn't sure about your will. Since your previous experience was so minor, I was afraid you would ask me to stop too early for you to be sure later if you wanted to continue in the scene or not. You have done better than I expected. To finish, I was going to just let you hang here a while with your balls stretched out and your ass full, but you didn't tell me about those nipple rings so I can't leave that lapse unpunished, you wouldn't respect me if I did, would you?"

In that short monologue, she went from caring friend to that evil little girl again, and I wanted to cry out, "Yes, I would!" but decided I had better not say anything. "What was I in for now?" I thought.

Going back to the right table she took off one of her gloves, put on a latex medical glove, opened a jar and pushed her finger into the jar covering her finger with some sort of lotion. Walking back over to me, she giggled "I think your nipples are too cold, let's warm them up some." She took her finger and pushing hard, first into the left then the right, she rubbed liberally whatever she had on that finger into my nipples. I just knew what was coming and I was right. It was some sort of warming cream and gradually my nipples started heating up. At first, it felt good but it wasn't very long before the heat was becoming uncomfortable. While my nipples were heating up, the Lady walked back to the table, replaced her vinyl glove and then walked over to a wall where many whips, floggers, canes and paddles were hanging. Choosing a short handled riding crop she came back over to me slapping the crop in her hand making me tremble at the sound.

With a huge smile and bright shining eyes, she took my face in her hands, pulled my face close to hers and whispered, "Since you didn't tell me about the nipple rings, I am going to change the rules a little. You will now have to beg for me to stop not just ask, and I won't stop until I am really convinced."

I was ready to stop then, and said so. "Lady please quit now, please. I am done. I just can't take anymore."

"Not near good enough!" she spoke loudly to me for the first time and punctuated her comment by rapidly and strongly striking each nipple in turn.

"Ooooowwwww! No more please." I cried out. The strokes not only stung like hell, but increased the heating action on my nipples.

"Better, but I need more!" she almost yelled at me.

Then she started a quick staccato of strikes to my nipples, over and over again. With the plug impaling me, my balls pulled down, my cock pulled out, I couldn't even wriggle. All I could do was continue to plead for her to stop. My nipples felt like hot coals were being applied and in between my begging pleas, I was crying out after every stroke. Then my cock was afire, as she shifted her attack to it, cropping my cock over and over all along the shaft in a quick but unhurried rhythm. It was finally soft, but it didn't make much difference since the string still pulled it straight out and tight, a perfect target for the Lady.

"Please stop, Lady, please, please. Stop, Oh stop, I can't take it, pleeeaaasseee!" I yelled even louder in a constant plea, but she paid no attention just shifted her attention to my tender bound balls. Pain was erupting from my balls, up into stomach making me feel like puking. "Please, Lady, anymore and I might throw up!" I yelled out.

She didn't answer. No. No answer, just giggling. Giggling! A sound that before long became a low evil laugh as her blows shifted randomly from nipples to balls to cock. I had no strength for anything other than begging so the only reasons I was standing were because of the chains pulling my arms up and the plug in my ass.

At last I couldn't beg anymore, all I could do was scream. Then abruptly she stopped. "That is what I wanted," and she threw her arms around me and held me until my screaming stopped and I was left just sobbing. She rubbed a soothing lotion onto my nipples, eliminating the burning sensation almost immediately and then quickly, but carefully, unbound my finally soft cock. I was in so much of a fog; I hardly noticed the pain from the twine being pulled out of what had become grooves in my cock. She removed the plug, released my balls, and I heard the electric winch whine as I was lowered to the floor. I couldn't stand, just slowly collapsed on the floor while she lowered me. The Lady had pulled a soft rug under me while she lowered me so I wasn't on the cold concrete.

When I was down all the way, she softly whispered, "Just rest, it is all over." She freed my arms and legs, threw a blanket over me; I curled up on my side and fell into darkness.

I wasn't asleep long, but when I awoke, she was there, sitting in a chair watching over me. "Go shower up. Take your time. When you are ready I'll be here with your clothes. I have one last present for you before you go." Her smile wasn't evil anymore, it was warm.

My legs were still a little weak, but I wobbled into the bathroom and took a hot, hot shower for a long, long, time. After finishing, I found myself standing naked in front of the Lady once more. She opened up a new jar of ointment.

"This is a healing ointment, not a punishment cream," she giggled at me as I involuntarily shifted away from her hands. I stood still and let her apply the ointment to my nipples, moved behind me, worked two of her fingers into my ass, spreading the ointment up my internal passage, and then reached around and lightly masturbated my cock with the ointment until my cock was standing at attention once more as well as lathering my balls. It was a cold soothing feeling. When she was done, she stood up, turned me to face her, pulled my face down to hers, and kissed me deeply once more.

Hugging her tightly against me, I said, "Lady, I should be running away from here, never intending to come back, you hurt me so much more than I thought I wanted or could handle, but I want to do this again. I can't tell you how I feel. I still hurt, but everything seems clear and sharp. I feel exhausted but at peace, almost joyful. I have to see you again, I just have to."

"Get dressed," she laughed, and as I did, we talked a little more about what the next session might cover. Too soon, it was time to go. As I was walking out the door, I realized that my nipples, balls, cock and ass hole had warmed up considerably. I spun around with fear in my eyes only to meet two laughing green eyes and a warm smile.

"Don't worry," she chuckled, "it will warm some to help the healing, but it isn't going to get hot. The warmth will just be one last memory from me."

"I dearly hope it is not the last memory. Not the last one at all," I said as I finally walked away, catching just a hint of the evil smile at the last minute.

End

*

First story attempt, any feedback is appreciated.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
JackSwanJackSwanabout 4 years ago
Cool Story!

Story; exaggeration; or true to life: it's a good read and written well enough that I could put myself in the sub's place. Admittedly, I have never actually been to a session with a woman that works as a Dominatrix, Goddess, or Castrix. I have wondered what the experience is like but never scheduled out of fear I would embarrass myself.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really well written, and very explicit and erotic. I could almost feel the activities which you described.

I wish that I could find a Mistress who was as creative as the one who you described.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
it is fiction

i am Oldgrower (forgot my password) and I have not looked at comments for a few years now but just looked at last comment posted. This sounds like so many comments I have seen on other stories warning about some activity or something to the effect of "this person should have been put in jail" or " that would cause irreparable harm". You people making comments like that remember, these stories are fiction! Fantasies! Not to be considered real life. Yes in some cases like this one, it may be strongly based on real occurances, and in a very few might even be real, but these are stories! Please stop with the type of comments that show you are taking the stories way too seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dangerously done

if you ever come across a person such as this, leave immediately. It sounds good in the beginning, but anyone who ever let's go of an agreed upon safety issue, will go to far and hurt you, then claim it was accidental. You never drop that, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Really good story. Very descriptive. Made me want to meet "Lady" and experience what she provided to her "sub"

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Upon the Hook The second Femdom experience between a man and his ex.in BDSM
Extreme Tease He gets long, severe teasing and denial.in BDSM
Meeting By the Lake A night of erotic torture in a dominant cutie's lake house.in BDSM
The Edging Arrangement He is edged to the orgasm of his life.in BDSM
The Playroom Sensually torturing my man in my new playroom.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories