Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around at the crowd and saw me standing next to the rugby players who had just come all over her face.

"Jim, you spread my ass cheeks and make sure everyone is well lubricated to fuck me in the asshole."

I nodded. "Er, sure mum."

I crouched beside her as she leaned forward. There were still around 20 men in the crowd who had not cum inside my mother, and now she was opening her ass to them. I wasn't sure if she wanted to take all of them in her ass, but I guess she'd say when enough was enough. I put a hand on each of her ass cheeks and pulled them apart to reveal her incredibly flexible sphincter. Several of the men shuffled forward, keen to be the first to gain access to this so far unused passage.

Alison was acting as usherette, and held back the mob while she told an older man to go first. He was a big, solidly built, hairy guy, but I saw why Alison picked him to go first. He had a moderately sized dick, about six inches. She wanted mum to be able to build up to her anal gang bang.

The man got on his knees between dad's legs and edged forward until his dick was only inches from mum's asshole. I was pulling her asscheeks wide apart. Alison got on the other side of mum from me and she smeared lubricant on to mum's asshole, gently pushing one finger into her ass to open the way for the hairy guy. She smeared the lubricant all over mum's asshole and pushed big dollops of it through her sphincter and into her anal passage with her fingers.

"Can't ever have too much lube," she said to me. and we both laughed.

Alison beckoned the hairy guy to come closer and she reached out to hold his dick as he slowly put the head of his deck at the entrance to her asshole. Mum looked back over her shoulder at me and smiled through her cum covered mouth. She was completely still as the hairy guy pressed the head of his cock into her ass. Her eyes closed and she looked down at dad and whispered something to him that I couldn't hear. The hairy guy pushed in further inch by inch until all six inches of him was buried in mum's asshole.

Mum tossed her head back and cried out "Go you fucker, pound that ass!"

The hairy guy obeyed and started driving in and out of her, never quite pulling out all the way, just to the head before driving in again to the hilt. For a big guy he was amazingly fast in his thrusting, his cock becoming almost a blur as he pounded her ass. Mum was now lying flat on top of dad, his huge cock buried in her cunt as the hairy guy slammed into her ass.

With a final massive thrust he ejaculated deep into her ass. Mum threw her head back and I could see her sperm covered face crunched in ecstasy. Hairy guy pulled out and another middle aged man stepped forward to take his place. He didn't waste any time, and slammed straight into her and began fucking her ass hard and fast.

Mum was grunting with the force of his pounding, but I think this is exactly what she wanted. She started bucking up and down on dad's huge cock. I couldn't imagine what it was like to have a massive cock filling your vagina while another cock pounded into your ass. I'd taken mum in the ass while dad's huge cock was in her cunt and she seemed to absorb the double penetration with ease. In fact, she really liked it and was keen on taking us this way any time we wanted. I hoped some day her ass would be stretched wide enough to take dad's thick cock while I was in her pussy. Maybe this anal gang bang would stretch her asshole muscles that final bit so she could take dad's cock in her ass.

Middle aged guy reached his climax and came deep inside mum's ass. He pulled out and a fat man aged about 60 stepped up and put his four inch cock into mum's ass. I doubted she'd even notice that one. I didn't know who these men were -- they'd all been invited by the Maddisons as part of their sex club. This guy must have other talents than his cock, I thought. Alison looked over at me and smiled as she guessed what I was thinking.

"He owns the hotel where the Sex Olympics are held," she whispered to me. "It's quite ritzy and isolated in a forest. Your family will be staying for free after this, won't they Mr Roberts?"

The fat man looked down at Alison and laughed as he continued to fuck mum in the ass.

"Of course Alison, just like you and your family. I love this lifestyle."

"Wait until you meet Mrs Roberts, Jim -- she's huge for anal sex -- wants to be fisted up there all the time. Isn't that right Mr Roberts?"

"She complains nobody is big enough for her, certainly not me. But your mum feels amazingly tight Jim. She can take so much, but her ass is squeezing my dick."

"Yep, she's talented alright," I said with pride in my voice.

Mr Roberts came with a roar, his fat body dripping with sweat. He pulled out and before mum's asshole even had time to close a huge black man took his place and slammed into her. His cock had to be at least nine inches and he didn't waste any time with the niceties of easing in gently. With one huge thrust he was right into her right to the end. He hung there deep inside her, rotating his hips so that his cock worked its way around her back passage, opening it up wider and wider. Then he began piledriving into her ass, his big balls slapping against dad's cock that was buried to the hilt inside her pussy. Mum looked back to see who this was burying himself so deep in her rectum. Her face and chest were still streaked with cum and her hair was wet with semen and sweat. She looked so beautiful. Charles was getting photos of her face, capturing her look of absolute lust and joy. Her body was jerking backward and forward with the force of the black guy's thrusts into her ass. It seemed impossible, but his tempo was actually increasing. He was going like a steam train, his dick driving in and out of her ass with incredible force. I could hear mum groaning under the onslaught. Her groans increased to a steady grunting until she was gasping and crying at the same time. Alison looked at me concerned.

"Should I get him to slow down?"

"No, she's really into it now. I've seen it before. She's about to have an anal orgasm. "

With that mum threw her head back and let out a scream of sheer joy. Her body quivered and shook. The black guy drove his cock as deep into her ass as he could while dad thrust up into her pussy. Their cocks had to just about meeting behind her navel they were so deep into her. Mum shook and shuddered, her mouth wide open taking in huge gulps of air before she collapsed on top of dad.

"Fuck. That was amazing," she laughed.

The black guy started up a steady rhythm again. This time it was for his own benefit. He was really enjoying exploring the depths of my mother's anal passage. Again he rolled his hips so that his cock rotated in a circle deep inside her bowels. Mum groaned again. The black guy was grinning from ear to ear and reached out his hand to me. We hi-fived and he increased his speed again. I could tell he was close to cumming. He drove into her faster and faster until with a roar he thrust deep and held her hips close as ejaculated into her. He slowly pulled out and a stream of his semen and that of the others poured out of mum's asshole after him. I leaned down to look and was astounded as I saw her ass gaping an incredible three inches wide. I had never seen her so relaxed and open. Her sphincter just didn't close. I knew if I tried at that moment I could have shoved my whole hand inside her ass. Dad could've got his big cock up there easily. This was something to look forward to, but right now others were lining up to fuck my mother in her amazingly stretched anal passage.

After this I started to lose count of the men who enjoyed my mother's asshole. I know there had to be at least a dozen of them, but incredibly mum showed no sign of wanting it to end. None had the pistoning power of the black guy, but mum wouldn't call it quits. Alison and I kept on asking her if she'd had enough or wanted a rest, but she kept on saying no. After about 14 had fucked her ass, Dad withdrew from her pussy and got out from under her.

"It's amazing feeling those cocks pounding into her ass while I'm in her pussy," he said to me. "I can feel them right through the thin membrane seperating her ass and pussy. It's a huge turn on. God, I hope no one think's I'm gay," he laughed.

"No chance of that dad," I said as Alison and I slipped cushions under mum's hips to raise her ass in the air giving easy access to the men still waiting to take her back passage.

I asked mum if she'd wanted to stop.

"No, no dear," she gasped. "Let anyone who wants to take me in the ass do so. I don't want to disappoint anybody," she said softly.

I was very proud of my mother. She was generously using her body and her incredible sexual abilities to spread pleasure. I was worried her asshole would never recover, but Alison assured me everything would be OK.

"I've taken 16 men in my ass in one night," Alison said. "It's probably not as many as your mum tonight, but your ass does recover quickly. And this is gang bang training don't forget."

Mum's ass was incredibly wide open after all this anal sex. In the short gaps between men driving their dicks into her back passage I could see it was gaping three inches wide, with very little dilation. There were still at least ten men to go. Sperm was running everywhere from her orifices, and her body was covered in the stuff.

Charles was still taking photos and the video was recording it all for training.

Mum was taking every cock that pressed in to her ass, cunt or mouth.

"The count says 25 guys have cum either inside her or on her," Alison said. "She really can't take much more."

I walked over to dad who was standing beside Laura. His dick was limp now, but Laura's hand gently caressed it hoping it would rise once again.

"Dad, I think mum needs a break. She says she wants to continue, but I'm worried about her."

"Well I don't want to stop her if she wants to keep on going. What do you think Laura?"

"I think she'd be pissed off if you stopped her before she was finished. She is taking a breather right now by being still. Look this is training, she needs to find her limits. At the Sex Olympics women are taking on up to 50, 60 guys. But as I said it's not just how many men cum, but the way you do it -- the style and enthusiasm. If she's finding more than 25 is too much for her then she's not going to score any medals."

I went back to crouch beside mum as she was lying on her back. One man was kneeling beside her face fucking her mouth while another was between her wide spread legs fucking her pussy. I waited until the guy had cum in her mouth and splattered her face before I moved in and asked her how she felt.

"How many -- what's the score?" she asked, her body rocking to the guy fucking her from behind.

"It's 25 and -- no wait -- 26 counting the guy you just sucked off. Mum, do you want to rest? There are still another five guys who haven't cum but there are another ten or so who want to go a second time."

"No, no rest. I want to get through all of them. But honey -- there's one more you haven't counted. What about you? You've been so unselfish helping me without cumming yourself. You sweet boy. Just hold on dear, you'll be the grand finale."

With that mother got the biggest of the five remaining men to lie on his back and she lowered herself on to his cock. She had the four others stand around her and one by one brought them to orgasm with her hands and mouth, their sperm coating her face, shoulders, breasts and flat stomach as she rode the man beneath her.

Finally he came too, pushing his sperm deep inside her sloshing cunt.

Mum was glowing. She'd brought 30 men to orgasm in all three of her orifices. Her face and body was covered in sperm, dripping in huge dollops off the underside of her heavy breasts.

The men stood all around her and burst into applause at her achievement. Mum smiled and raised her arms in triumph. She pointed at me.

"Come over here Jim. Stand in front of me."

Mum was on her knees in front of me and as I walked over she opened her mouth wide. I knew what she wanted me to do. I walked up to her and with no hands to guide my dick I just slipped it right into her waiting open mouth. Her lips closed around the head and she reached her hands behind my ass, pulling me in closer to her. I took another step closer to her, and my dick slid deep into her mouth, at least six inches over her tongue and into the back of her mouth. I was amazed. Mum was trying to deep throat me, forcing her head lower towards the very end of my nine inch cock. She gagged, but she kept on going. Slowly, so very slowly, bit by bit, she pressed her lips further down my dick. Seven inches were now buried in her mouth. I could feel the entrance to her throat pressing around the head of my cock.

Laura appeared beside her. With one arm around mum's shoulders she whispered into her ear.

"Just relax your throat Gloria. I know you can do it. Stretch your neck out, move it a bit side to side to work him down."

Mum seemed to follow Laura's advice and she shook her head from side to side trying to get me through that opening to her throat for the very first time.

Then, with a forceful lunge, she rammed her head down further and I felt the head of my cock slip through the constriction and into her throat. Once through that barrier, mum pressed on and I watched stunned as she got eight inches into her. I knew I was into her throat because there was nowhere else it could be going as it disappeared. Mum pressed on and bit by bit she absorbed that last inch to have all nine inches down her throat. Her lips were pressed hard into my groin.

'Holy shit mum! You've done it! You've deep throated me," I shouted with joy, and the whole crowd started cheering. Laura kissed mum on the cheek and on her throat as I was still buried to the hilt inside her.

"Gloria, you've done it. I'm so proud of you."

Mum hadn't withdrawn her mouth all this time, keeping me buried in her throat. She looked up at me and I could see the pride in her blue eyes, the magnificent sense of achievement of a true competitor.

Bit by bit she withdrew, my saliva soaked cock slipping out of her mouth like an anaconda. Finally she let my cock head fall from her lips and uttered a cry of sheer triumph. Laura embraced her and kissed her firmly on her open mouth, mouths wide open as Laura thrust her tongue into my mother's mouth where my cock had just been.

Eventually Laura let mum come up for air.

"Now you've got through that barrier Gloria you will just get better and better at deep throating."

"It's an amazing feeling, you just feel so powerful and strong knowing that you can do that," mum said to Laura.

She looked up at me.

"Did you like it Jim? Was it good?"

"Oh mum, you are unbelievable. It felt fantastic."

"Good, now hold still."

With that she took me into her mouth again, and this time she managed to swallow all of me in one swoop. Laura was kissing her face over and over. I was surprised Laura was so pleased mum could now deep throat. After all this was Laura's great speciality.

Mum was pistoning her face up and down on my cock, taking me right to the root and back out again. I knew Laura was keen on taking a suck on my cock as well, but she was hanging back letting mum shine in her glory.

Suddenly I was about to cum. Mum sensed this and slammed her throat down on me, leaving nothing to spare. I spurted deep into her throat and mum held still, letting me pour my cum directly down her throat. I could feel her making swallowing motions with her throat muscles around my dick. Finally I was drained and mum slowly pulled her head back until my cock dropped out of her mouth.

Dad was beside me and he suddenly bent down and picked up his wife and hugged her, showering her face in kisses.

"I'm so proud of you darling," he said, and brought me into the family hug.

The entire crowd was cheering. Charles was furiously taking pictures capturing the moment.

"I'm sorry George, I don't think I can get you down my throat yet. I don't think I'll ever be able to do that. I only just managed with Jim."

"But honey, you couldn't get him down all the way before this. It just proves that practice makes perfect."