Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah that's my wonderful Laura -- the deepest throat in the world," Stephen said as he looked down lovingly on his athletic blonde daughter devouring him.

Dad was sitting beside mum on the couch, caressing her face as she recovered from her intense fisting orgasm. Fisting was still a rarity for mum, and she always took time to recover from an orgasm received from taking a fist deep inside her vagina.

Charles got out his camera and was taking pictures of his wife in the armchair sucking off her father and one of her twin sons while the other twin licked and fingered her below.

"What a couple of amazing families," I thought. I looked down at Alison on her knees in front of me sliding her lips up and down my nine inch dick, her smiling eyes peering up at me to see my reaction to what she was doing to me. I looked down at her and smiled. I blew her a kiss. With that she reached her fingers under my hanging balls and slid them up towards my asshole. As she kept eye contact with me, her finger found the puckered entrance to my anus and slipped through into the passage beyond. It felt hot and I spread my legs a bit wider to give her easier access. She slipped a second finger in, rotating them inside me as she continued to suck on my cock, her deep blue eyes fixed firmly on mine.

Charles had switched his lens towards us and came close to take some extreme close-up pictures of his daughter's lips wrapped around my cock, drool running down her chin as she slowly slid her mouth up and down.

Alison backed off and let my cock flip out of her mouth, a thin stream of saliva connecting her tongue to the head of my cock. Charles snapped away furiously, whispering about the fantastic light glistening on my wet cock and her lips.

Alison put her hands on my hips to turn me around. Reluctantly I did so thinking that would mean an end to her cock sucking. But she had other ideas. She put a hand on my back to have me lean forward. To keep my balance I had to put my hands on the arms of the couch where my naked mom was lying still recovering. My father sat stroked mom's head and face as they watched the sex scene unfold in front of them.

Alison's hand came through between my legs, cupping my balls before grabbing my cock from behind. I then felt this incredible warmth on my asshole as she lowered her lips to kiss my sphincter. Tingles ran up and down my body as she devoted her considerable oral skills to this most intimate and sensitive spot. I felt her stick out her tongue, making it flat as she ran it up from the ridge under my balls all the way over my asshole and right up the length of the crack of my ass. She licked up and down for a while, toying with me by not penetrating my asshole again. Just when I couldn't take the anticipation any more she literally dived in, sticking her tongue out as far as she could and ramming it into my asshole, slipping through the elastic muscles to enter right into my anal passage.

"God, that's incredible Ali," I cried.

"Mmmmm," I heard her from underneath me as she rammed her tongue in and out of my asshole, shaking her head to try and get her incredible tongue even deeper into me. I felt I was literally being fucked in the ass by her tongue. She didn't let up, even increasing the tempo of her tongue attack as my knees started to buckle. My head dipped down, and I was struggling to keep standing. Suddenly mom was sitting up and pulled my head down to her shoulder and had me lean on her naked body. She was holding me up just like dad and Charles had held her up during her fisting. Alison must have registered this and intensified her lathering of my asshole. Her hand was working on my cock, but I looked down and I watched as mom put her hand around Alison's hand and helped her massaging my cock.

"Just enjoy it Jim, just relax and open yourself up to what she is doing," mom whispered in my ear. Her other hand slipped under my cock to heft and caress my balls which were covered in Alison's slippery saliva.

"Oh mom, I don't know if I can take it too long," I whispered back. "She's right down deep into my asshole with her tongue."

"Yes, I know she can really penetrate deep with her tongue. But you must give yourself up to it. She's very skilled and you know she loves all types of anal sex. Alison is a very special girl, a wonderful girl. I know you love her, and this is very much part of her, so you must accept it if you want her."

I backed off and looked into my mother's eyes which were just inches away.

"You know?" I whispered. "How do you know how I feel about her?" I had to gasp my words out as Alison had inserted at least two fingers into my ass and was rotating them inside me trying to open my sphincter wider.

"It's obvious to everyone who sees you together, whenever you look at her. And that's fine. Alison knows too, and she really likes you, you silly boy."

She hadn't called me a boy for a very long time, and I had to laugh given the situation I was in -- my head buried in my naked mother's neck, her large breasts hanging in front of me and her hands massaging my dick while a girl I was falling in love with was licking out my asshole in front of both our families.

Alison stopped for a second. "You OK with this Jim?" she asked. She must have felt me chuckle and was concerned I mightn't like what she was doing to me.

"Yes, yes, Alison, it's fantastic," I said to her between my legs. "I just take time to adjust to the depth you want to go."

"Oh, if it's too much just let me know. But I love doing it. I love the way you cringe and crunch up when I stick my tongue down deep. It's kinda cute."

"Sure Alison, I'll let you know. But right now I just need to lie down. I can't stay standing up while you do that to me."

"OK," she said, and leaned in to give my asshole one last deep rimming before she moved back on her heels. She pulled a couple of cushions off the couch on to the floor.

"Here lie on these so it raises your ass."

I did so. Alison immediately pulled my legs wide apart so I was spread-eagled on the floor in front of my parents and her family. She got in between my legs, put her hands on my ass cheeks, pulled them wide apart and lowered her face into my asshole.

"AAAHHHH" I cried as she buried her tongue deep into my ass. She got her tongue right through my sphincter and it felt like she'd penetrated at least two inches into my anal passage.

"She sure gets to you when she does that with her tongue don't she, hey Jim?" called out Mark.

"Yep, Ali is a champion when it comes to the sphincter -- giving or receiving," laughed Stephen.

I turned my head and looked over at them. Laura was working hard on devouring her father's cock, ramming him deep into her throat as she sat in the armchair and he stood beside her. Her lips, chin and chest glistened in saliva. Mark stood on the other side of her fondling her soaked breasts, waiting his turn for his mother's fantastic deep throat. Andy was licking and fingering her shaved pussy. Charles was capturing it all on his camera, standing back with a long lens.

I looked over at mum and dad on the couch. They were both watching Alison reaming me good and proper, cuddling and caressing each other. Dad's whopping dick was at full mast, and I wondered how Alison could even contemplate getting that monster into her ass. But if that was what she wanted, it was up to me to help her.

"Alison, please let me do you now."

She squealed with glee and her face covered in spittle from rimming me, she leaped on to the cushion lying on her stomach. I kissed my way down her spine until I reached her ask crack. I spread her cheeks and kissed and licked my way down until I reached her sphincter. It was already a little bit open and relaxed in anticipation. I dived in, my tongue circling the ring before closing in on the gaping hole. Alison raised her hips to me. I dug my hands under her hips lifting her ass to my probing tongue and lips.

Finally, after teasing her for several minutes with soft licks, kisses and tongue licking, I rammed my tongue into her asshole as deep as I could.

"AAAggghhh!!" Alison cried, and squirmed underneath me.

I could feel her sphincter literally open up for me. She has amazing ass control. She raised her hips and thrust her asshole up to me. I rammed in again, swirling my tongue around the rim which was gaping open about a quarter of an inch.

"Put your cock in my ass NOW!" ordered Alison and she looked around at me, her face covered in saliva and sweat.

"Now Jim, ram it into me, COME ON!"

I dutifully got on to my knees and lined my nine inch dick with Alison's gaping asshole, and in one thrust slammed it deep into her right to the base. The entire nine inches slid in as easy as sticking it into a bowl of whipped cream -- not that I had ever done that. But Alison after so much practice Alison could relax her entire anal passage to take in cock after cock. I was astounded at her anal abilities, and astonished when her anal muscles started gently massaging my cock, beckoning it to enter even deeper into her anal passage. I withdrew almost to the head and slammed it into her again, forcing myself as deep into her bowels as I possibly could.

Alison's fingers gripped the cushions hard. She worked her ass up and down my cock. Holy shit! She is fucking me, rather than the other way around. She looked over her shoulder and smiled sweetly at me as she tightened her sphincter around my cock, then released it, tightened it and released it.

"Go for it Jim, really drive into me, I am totally open for you..." she said to me huskily.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I rammed into her and pulled out just as hard. Over and over. In and out, as hard as I could. If she wants it hard, I'll give it to her hard. The sweat dripped down my face and chest as I increased the speed and piledriving into her ass. I felt a gentle hand on my ass, kneading my cheeks. I looked around and saw my mother caressing me as I anally fucked Alison. Her fingers dipped through my legs and gently rolled my balls in her hand. She squeezed them softly each time I drove into Alison. Mom saw that I had turned around to see who it was and moved up to kiss me passionately. She then turned her attention to Alison, caressing the blonde hair away from her sweaty soaked face and kissing her on the forehead, cheek and finally her lips.

The two women most important to me were enveloped in a deep kiss as I fucked one of them in the ass. How good is this! I'd taken mum in the ass plenty of times, but I had to admit Alison had the sweetest of all asses. She just loved anal sex so much.

I was close to cumming. Alison's ass was sensitive enough to pick this up and she raised herself a little bit more and kissed mom even deeper, their tongues lashing each other and lips locked with saliva drooling from them. With a final thrust I ejaculated deep into Alison's ass. Blast after blast poured into her. I collapsed on to her back exhausted.

But Alison wasn't finished yet.

"Now Jim, please get your father over here," she whispered to me.

"Don't move, I'll get him for your dear," mom said.

She got up and I rolled off Alison. I looked down and I saw her sphincter stretched wide -- about two and a half inches of gaping hole. Dad was lining up in my place. I was surprised to feel a bit confused about my dad taking over my place with Alison. I knew I shouldn't feel any sense of ownership of Alison. She was a free spirit, and she had asked me if I minded if she tried to take dad's monstrous ten and a half inches.

Mom was working on dad's cock to get him to full erection. It looked huge and I hoped it wouldn't hurt Alison.

"Are you sure about this?" I whispered to her.

I could hear Charles clicking his camera away as dad's cock approached Alison's gaping asshole.

"I am, if it's OK with you," she whispered back, looking dreamingly into my eyes.

"I have to know if I can take a cock as big as that if I am to be a serious contender at the Olympics. Stay close to me Jim, hold me please."

I saw that for the first time Alison was anxious about taking such a huge cock into her ass. I held her hand and caressed her face. I kissed her lips and looked deep into her blue eyes.

"I know you can do it Alison, you are incredible and I'm so proud of you. But you tell me if it's too much. Don't be hurt for some silly Sex Olympics."

Alison nodded and squeezed my hand as dad's cock touched the entrance to her asshole. She kept looking deep into my eyes as dad pressed his huge cock head into her sphincter. I knew she was still loose after my assfuck, but this was without doubt the biggest challenge she'd had in her anal adventures.

Alison squeezed her eyes shut and stopped breathing as dad's giant cock slowly entered her ass. Her hand squeezed mine hard. I took a quick look and saw five inches of dad's cock had entered her asshole. Mum's hand was still around the base of his cock directing him straight into her. Charles came around with his camera to capture the expression on his daughter's face as this monster cock slowly and steadily advanced into her ass.

Alison was breathing hard, her cheeks puffing in and out as she strained to take dad's ten and a half inch cock into her ass. She opened her eyes and looked straight into mine.

"How far is he in?" she puffed.

I looked down and could see dad still had three inches to go. I was surprised she was having trouble taking him in this far as she had already taken in my nine incher without too many problems. After all, Alison is very experienced at anal sex and she loves it.

"What's the problem Alison?" I asked gently.

"He's wide too, not just long. It's the girth. He's really stretching me. I've never had it this big in my ass."

"Do you want to stop?"

"No way, don't you dare get him to stop. I want it all the way in. It feels good, and I know I can take it. It just takes a bit more time."

I looked down again and saw dad had proceeded one more inch into the depths of her ass canal.

"Just two more inches to go," I told her.

Alison thrust upwards forcing dad deeper into her rectum.

"Is he in all the way yet?"

"No, one more inch to go."

"Come on! Force it in!" she shouted up at my father who had been trying to be as careful as he could be. He'd never got is dick all the way into a woman's ass before. It's always been just too big.

With a roar he threw all caution to the wind and slammed his cock hard into her ass, ramming the last inch into her anal passage. The head of his huge cock had to be way up behind her navel.

"AAAaaaaggghhh!" cried Alison in a cry of both pain and triumph. "Holy shit! It's so fucking big inside me," she cried.

I heard clapping and cheering behind me. I turned to see the twins and their mother and grandfather had broken off their games to see Alison finally take a massive ten and a half inches inside her ass. Alison's father was running around snapping photos to capture the moment of triumph. First he took pictures of dad's cock buried to the hilt inside his daughter' ass, then he quickly moved up to capture the rapturous expression on her face. Alison certainly looked as though she'd just completed a marathon. Her face was streaming with sweat, her blonde hair dripping wet.

She puffed her cheeks as she drew deep breaths, bracing herself for what was still to come.

"Go. Go. Now! Pound it into me," she cried aloud, urging dad to drive into her.

He did just that, pulling out almost all the way, her anal ring clinging to his massive cock as he withdrew. Then he reversed, driving the ten and a half inches back into her anal passage, her anal ring inverting and clinging to the cock as it rammed back inside her.

"Harder, come on, really ram it in. I can take it!" she yelled.

Her hand was clutching mine, squeezing it so hard she was crushing my knuckles. I had to admire Alison. She was in real pain, but she was determined to go on right to the end, to have dad's massive cock empty into her stretched anal passage.

Dad increased the speed of driving in and out of her. He rammed her right to the hilt before pulling out and driving his cock in again.

"She's loosening up! I can feel her ass opening up to take it easily," he gasped as Charles worked his camera from all angles.

"That's my girl," Charles chuckled proudly as he leaned in to get a close up of the ass juice leaking from his daughter's wide open sphincter. "Gold medal winner all the way."

Dad's cock rammed in and out so rapidly it was almost a blur. Then with a sudden roar he slammed it into her as far as he could, and his enormous load hosed deep into her bowels. Alison was groaning and gasping for breath, and then she started crying. I was worried. Was she OK? I held her close and stroked her forehead. I kissed her on the lips.

"Are you alright Alison?" I asked softly.

"Yes, yes. That was just so incredible. I swear I could feel his cum pouring into me."

Dad slowly pulled out of her, his massive clock deflating as he withdrew. Charles got in for a close up as dad's cock left Alison's ass hole. He uttered a cry of joy when he saw she was gaping almost three inches wide.

"My God Ali, I've never seen you gape this wide. It has to be a record," he said as his camera clicked away.

Alison smiled at me and pulled me to her, giving me a deep kiss, her tongue exploring my mouth as she came down from her high.

"Thank you Jim, thanks for letting that happen. You are an amazing guy."

"No Alison, it's you who's amazing. I don't know how you did it, but that was a tremendous achievement. No one else could take so much cock up their ass. I'm so proud of you."

"Oh Jim, hold me close. I just want to be with you. It's great to know I've got your sperm and your dad's sperm mixing in my ass. I've had both my brothers' cum in there mixing with my dad, now I've got you too."

I didn't quite know how to take that comment. But Alison was a decidedly anal girl and as mum said, if I want to be with her I have to accept her kinks and fixations.

We lay there cuddling and coming down from the high for some time. After a while I heard sounds coming from the other side of the room and rolled over to see Laura Maddison accommodating her twin sons, her husband and her father in a mini-gang bang. She was lying naked on her back on a mattress mum had laid down on the floor. Her legs were spread wide as only an athlete or ballerina could achieve. Mark was fucking her hard, slamming into her as his hands gripped her thighs. Laura's left hand was wrapped around Andy's cock while her right was jerking her father. Charles was snapping photos as usual, but his raging erection indicated he was going to join in real soon.

With a huge lunge and a loud cry Mark rammed into his mother's cunt as far as he could and exploded. Again and again he rammed into her as his sperm erupted into her.

Mark pulled out and Andy took his place. I wonder if Mark always went first with his mother in the Maddison family fucks, or did they take turns. They seemed to share just about everything. Andy was ramming into his mother hard and fast. Laura was really into it, her eyes glued on her son as he fucked her, her mouth wide open as she breathed heavily. Like the good athlete she was, she was pacing herself, as though it was an endurance event. Charles had handed the camera to Mark and he got over Laura's face and lowered his cock into her open mouth. Her lips closed around the cock head, but Charles kept on going. I never tired of seeing Laura commit deep throat, and I was always amazed at how she could swallow a dick to the base without any sign of hesitation. Charles was right into her throat now as Andy continued to slam into her. This was raw hard fucking. Nothing gentle about it. Laura obviously loved it, raising her hips to meet her 19 year old son's slamming thrusts. I could hear the squish of her cunt juices and the sperm left by Mark. Suddenly Andy roared and came into her. They weren't spraying her face or breasts with their sperm this time -- they all wanted to explode as deep in her as they could.