Meeting the Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?"

"You heard me. She is the holder of several martial arts degrees and has earned every one of them through rigorous training. She can and will do as commanded. I implore you to refrain from testing my resolve in this matter. This includes Ruth's activities."

"Like butting in while she is busy banging her Johns?"

"A crude way of putting it, but essentially yes. She will spend time with several of her gentlemen friends during the course of this weekend. Gentlemen whose influence and patronage is of vital importance for our house. You will not see much of her, I am afraid."

I said nothing, but my smile had vanished like a mud pile in a rainstorm.

"Regretfully I must now attend other duties so I must bid you adieu. I am looking forward to seeing you later for dinner and getting your impression from your first day in our house. Please excuse me and feel free to join Motoko."

We shook hands and he left. I strolled over to the stairs and the walking talking wet dream waiting for me there.

"Lead the way Motoko. This is your turf."

"As you command master," she replied and walked ahead of me up the stairs.

The corset had no bottom and offered a view as delicious as the rest of her. I was hard as a rock before we reached the landing and when she guided me inside a luxurious room that seemed to be assigned to me for my stay at the manor, the front of my pants stood out like a little tent.

Motoko was apparently not oblivious to my pressing problem and knelt down in front of me as soon as the door closed.

"With your permission master?"

I just nodded and with a skilled set of moves she zipped me down, pulled out my iron-hard cock and closed her lips over it.

Holy ShihTzu she was good!

I was treated to a pleasure-cocktail of sucking, squeezing, caressing and pumping that made my vision blur and my ears ring. This girl could have made a friggin statue ejaculate so there was no way I could hope to keep my wad in check for any significant amount of time. Predictably I barely lasted two minutes before my abdominal muscles seized control and I felt myself shooting off down her throat.

Motoko drank it all like an alcoholic on a booze binge. Not a single drop was lost and the sucking and squeezing didn't subside until my erection was completely gone and I gently pushed her head away.

"Christ in gym shorts girl! I should call you Dyson DC37 from now on."

"If it pleases my master I will henceforth be Dyson."

"Whoah! Just kidding. Motoko is a very pretty name. I... erhm... order you to NOT change your name to Dyson, ok?"

She smiled and licked her lips seductively.

"As you command master. Thank you for sharing your essence with me."

She sat down on the bed leaving little room for doubt as to what she wanted to do next. Maybe the awesome blowjob had rebooted my brain and restored its faculties though, because I had a slightly different plan.

"I want to see Ruth. Take me to her."

"But master..."

"Are you refusing my authority Motoko?"

She bent her head demurely.

"No master. Please forgive my insolence. I will take you to see her at once."

She stood up and took my hand. Her expression was one of deep worry.

"Master, please be advised that she is entertaining at the moment..."

"Already? Holy shit! It has been like fifteen minutes since we parted ways downstairs. My dear wife didn't let the grass grow under her ass for sure."

Motoko continued.

"Master will not permit us to join or interrupt the events, but we are free to visit the antechamber, if that pleases you."

"It pleases me no end Motoko. In fact, I'm so friggin pleased I can hardly contain myself. Lets get going."

**********

The antechamber turned out to be a small but well equipped room adjacent to the larger suite where Ruth was "entertaining" her tricks. Besides a big ass kingsize bed with satin sheets of a quality that would have made the queen of Sheba green with envy, the entire wall was covered by several large flat screens displaying the action in the suite next door.

"Is this some kind of peeping Tom arrangement?" I enquired.

"Yes master. I suppose you could put it that way. Some of our clients like to bring a partner and watch him or her being serviced without actually participating themselves. This is our voyeur facility where they can do so unobserved. You can control the cameras with this."

She handed me a remote with a small joystick.

"And Ruth? Does she know we're in here peeping at her?"

"She knows of this facility of course, but she cannot know whether anybody is in here or not."

I flicked the joystick back and forth until I managed to zoom in on the bed. Turned out you had to twist the little fucker to adjust the zoom.

Ruth was on her stomach, strapped to the bedposts spread eagle while a couple of naked guys and a woman took turns tickling her with various implements and whacking her ass with a paddle. The woman looked to be in her early thirties and in good shape, so I immediately pegged her as one of the other slaves. The guys were at least in they sixties, one was tall and skinny while the other was short and on the obese side of fat.

"Those old guys are her so-called male friends I suppose?"

"Yes master," Motoko said while watching me carefully for any signs of a pending explosion.

"Who is the girl?"

"That is Monique master. She lives her too. She belongs to Master like Ruth and I."

"Say, exactly how many slaves does M have?"

"Fifty two at the moment. Not all live here though. Most live on the outside like Ruth; some with a spouse or partner. And not all are called to serve as hostesses. You must have the... the..."

"Body?" I suggested.

"Yes, you must have the body for it. And most of us who are called for this task are young. Ruth is the oldest hostess of the house and she serves mainly clients who specifically prefer mature women."

"So there are many more suckers like me out there who unknowingly are married to one of M's girls?"

"Master, it is not my place to divulge..."

I interrupted her.

"As your master I command you to answer me truthfully!"

"Yes master. I do know of more girls whose true nature is unknown to their spouse and family."

"And what is your personal opinion of such a deception Motoko? As your master I order you to answer me."

She smiled, seemingly amused that I had caught on to the way of using my authority as master to pry classified information from her.

"My culture values honour before everything else master. Treating a loved one with deceit is an act of much dishonesty. I disapprove of such an act."

"Good answer," I thought to myself. Somehow it was comforting to know that not everybody around here was a lying shithead. Too bad my dear loving wife was one.

"I like you Motoko. And I would like you even more if you could tell me where one might get a cold beer in this joint."

"Please allow me to get one for you master."

She trotted away to fiddle with a built-in fridge in the far end of the room and returned with my cool beer in a tall glass.

In the mean time I had settled in and turned my attention to the on-screen live show.

Ruth was no longer the one strapped to the bed, but had switched places with the fat guy. He was flat on his back - a position didn't do him any favours for sure. Besides being at least seventy pounds overweight the guy was hairy to the point of constituting a fire hazard. His entire body was covered with a mat of curly grey fur except for his head that was bald as an egg. Hairy man-boobs sagged down the sides of his torso and in the beginning I couldn't even see his cock.

Well, until Ruth digged it out of his groin-fur and started kneading it to Ape-man's obvious delight.

The other guy was in better shape and had the added advantage of not looking like a sheepdog. And he had one more thing going for him -- the guy was hung like a friggin horse. I mean we were in salami territory here. Monique was trying her best to blow him but he wasn't even halfway inside her mouth.

"Say Motoko. Have you ever fucked Ape-man and Horsey?"

"Fucked who? I am not sure I understand master."

"Those two jokers in there. The hairball and that hung dude..."

Motoko broke out laughing. It sounded so musical I almost expected to hear silver bells chime in.

"Oh I see master. Yes, I have been called to assist Ruth on previous occasions. These particular gentlemen come her especially for the company of Ruth and Monique but sometimes other girls will join them in play."

"Is Horsey as impressive as he looks?"

"It hurts master. Even with plenty of lubrication. I am not very big down there for I haven't had the blessing of any children yet. And he is not a gentle man in bed."

"And Ape-man?"

"He is funny and it tickles all over. He is also very... enthusiastic... and he emits an impressive amount of essence."

"Essence? Oh you mean cum..."

"Yes master. Very much for such an old man with such a small organ."

Now it was my turn to laugh. Motoko smiled too.

"May I ask you a personal question master?" she asked tentatively.

"Sure Motoko. Shoot."

"I wonder. Do you feel bad or uncomfortable watching your wedded wife service her clients?"

"You mean, because I was so friggin hardnosed with M that I almost got us both killed down in the lobby?"

"Forgive my candor master, but yes. The thought did occur to me."

"I was protesting his control over us Motoko. In my mind I stood up to a bully, is all. Whatever Ruth may have done to me, she is still my wife and I resent the fact that ANYBODY else can force her to do things. But no, I don't really have any strong feelings watching her fuck those dudes. Maybe because of my twenty-year stint as a cuckold? I don't know. But when it comes down to it, what's the big deal with one more or less, right? She has been putting out for M for most of her life."

"You are wise master. And not at all what I expected, it seems."

She moved closer and put her mouth to my ear.

"Do you wish me to assist you in disrobing?" she whispered and sent goose bumps shooting up my spine.

That was pretty much the best suggestion I have had all day... come to think of it, all my life... and soon I was stretched out naked on the bed with Motoko running her long slender fingers up and down my body, making me tingle in places I didn't even know were tingly.

GOD she was good with her hands!

I glanced at the screen to see what Ruth was up to, and "up" turned out to be the operative word.

She was now straddling Ape-man who was enthusiastically pumping her pussy from below with the tenacity of a little furry Energizer Bunny, just like Motoko had predicted. His hairy man-boobs flopped up and down like the jowls of a Bassett Hound running full clip and his ass was oscillating so fast it almost looked blurry.

And good old wifey was sure liking it a lot. Her eyes were closed tight in the expression I knew so well, and if the camera had offered a higher resolution I knew I would see a pulsing vein in her left temple and little beads of sweat forming on her forehead. She was chasing her orgasm and getting closer every second. Yep, it sure appeared as if she enjoyed her work.

Monique was being taken by Horsey doggy-style but seemed less enthusiastic about the privilege. He used a solid grip in her long hair to pull her against his cock while the other held on to the paddle that spurred her on with a hard whack every few seconds. He was not holding back either and plowed into her with long steady strokes, making her winch every time he slammed against the end of her vaginal canal. The sound was muted, but if she moaned it was probably not from pleasure. Yeah, I doubted she was getting much out of it, except for a sore pussy. Despite Horsey's impressive endowment Ruth had clearly landed the best fuck-buddy in the rotund but turbo-charged Ape-man.

My attention was drawn away from the on-screen action by Motoko who had extended her gentle massage to include my once again iron-hard cock. Magic fingers indeed. But this time my beautiful oriental slave-girl was after more than hand or mouth work.

"Master? May I please sit on your cock?"

I was in the middle of enjoying myself immensely and mumbled something that was probably incomprehensible. It took me the better part of a minute to realize that nothing was happening. Motoko kept on massaging and was clearly waiting for explicit permission. She evidently took this slave business very seriously.

"Yes Motoko," I managed to gasp. "You may sit on my cock and ride it at your discretion."

"Thank you master."

And with those words she climbed on top of me with her signature sinewy elegance, to a straddling position where the moist head of my cock rested against her smoothly shaved entrance.

Come to think of it, I hadn't seen even the shadow of a hairy pussy since arriving. Ruth, Motoko and Monique -- not a single pubic hair between them. I was willing to bet a nut that the same was the case for the other forty-nine slaves. Apparently M didn't care for beavers much -- at least not the furry kind. And admittedly, my cock pushing against Motoko's immaculately groomed pleasure-cave was a glorious sight to behold indeed.

But enough "beholding." It was time for action.

"I order you to sit down on my cock." I said with a trembling voice.

"As my master commands," Motoko replied and without further ado proceeded to slide down on my throbbing pole until our pelvic areas made contact.

Holy shit, she was tight! Her pussy almost felt like an ass. We had hardly started fucking yet and I was seeing moons and stars already. She sure hadn't been kidding about her diminutive size. Accommodating Horsey's massive member must have been a tremendous strain for her. I started to wonder if even MY fairly average cock was a little on the big side.

"Are you ok?" I enquired in a concerned voice.

"And I ORDER you to answer me honestly," I added, remembering how these people's twisted minds work.

Motoko opened her eyes and there was a hint of a smile on her face.

"I am much better than ok, master. I have been pining for this moment ever since I was assigned to you. May I move please?"

"You have my leave to move," I croaked with as much dignity as I could muster.

And boy, did she ever!

A slow sweeping motion back and forth, with the controlled grace of a panther yet with the promise of a pending explosion of unbridled passion evident in every move. Her tension brought out the definitions of her toned body and in the ghostly light of the flickering screens I fleetingly noticed the outline of a six-pack on her flat stomach. Motoko worked out for sure. It occurred to me that her narrowness could be deliberate as well.

"Maybe she is doing her kegel's by crushing bottles, "I thought to myself in a vain attempt of internal levity.

Alas it didn't do anything to distract me from the relentless push to let go and succumb to my release. Sure, I had had a blowjob already -- a pretty awesome one too, I might add -- but it didn't seem to have boosted my stamina one bit. I was clinging to my wad like Leo to that friggin door from Titanic and Motoko seemed nowhere near orgasm yet.

I turned my head and checked on Ruth. Maybe watching a fat geriatric hirsute having sex with my wife would bolster my control.

Ape-man was on top now, doing his best to pound my loving wife through the mattress. Or maybe it was a waterbed? They were bopping too much up and down for ordinary springs for sure. Well, who gave a shit anyway what kind of bed it was? I was just trying to force my mind away from the ejaculation-inducing reality of a stunning oriental beauty half my age riding my cock in the most enticing manner.

And to be honest, Ape-man was doing really good so far. From a distance they looked like a friggin circus act -- an attractive tanned and toned cougar, who would look at home on Hollywood Housewives, being power-fucked by a little furry beach-ball shaped geezer, who would look at home in a dog kennel.

But the man clearly had Ruth firmly under his control. Her make-up was smeared, her long blonde hair was a tangled mess and her skin was glistening with sweat. I knew she must have orgasmed several times already -- that is when she sweats the most - and by the way she had grabbed hold of his back-fur and crossed her long legs behind his jack-hammering ass, I knew she was getting ready to set off another big one.

And then I spotted a small white and green pillbox on the bedside table.

"Cialis," I thought to myself. "You little sneaky hairball, you!"

But hey. If it worked for him, who was I to knock it? And since I was being treated to a goddess I could hardly begrudge my darling Ruth a little wild medically assisted monkey-sex.

"Master?"

I returned my attention to said goddess.

"Master, may your humble servant make a request?"

"You may," I said with all the lordly graciousness I could muster.

"Will you clamp me master?"

"Certainly. You have been a fine servant and definitely deserve to be clamped. In fact, you are the most clamp-worthy girl I have ever met. But... well... I don't really know what clamping means. Could you maybe throw me a hint?"

I suspected that Motoko was secretly amused by my ignorance, but apart from a noncommittal smile she didn't display any outward signs of untimely mirth. Instead she leaned into me and proceeded to kiss me deeply while simultaneously opening a drawer in the night table with her free hand. I didn't want that kiss to end -- not ever - but it did eventually and she sat back up, now holding a small silvery chain with a clamp in each end. She handed it to me.

"For my nipples master."

I examined the gizmo. Those clamps looked like they belonged on a set of jumper cables for a car. Crap on toast! This was gonna hurt like a bitch.

"You want these on your nipples? You are serious?"

"If master pleases, yes. I would like that very much."

Well, Motoko was a big girl. If she wanted it, she would damn well get it. So I carefully pressed one of the clamps against her left nipple and let it go. She gave a short hiss of breath and trembled slightly when the spring caused the clamp to bite into the tender flesh.

"Everything fine?" I enquired.

"Oh yes master. Thank you master. May I have the other one too?"

I clamped the other nipple and her small boobs were now connected with the silver chain. It looked seriously hot and I wondered if Ruth would be into something like this. She probably was -- it seemed likely that it was a natural part of all the master/slave shit -- but she had never told me or even hinted about this kind of bondage. Well, I would definitely need to get me one of these for our bedroom.

Once again my inner monologue was interrupted by Motoko who was clearly getting increasingly excited. She was no longer merely rocking on my cock, but gyrating fast and her oriental stoicism was beginning to slip.

"M... master," she said in a breathy voice without opening her eyes. "The chain. Pull... pull the chain please."

I grabbed the chain and pulled carefully. Her nipples were being stretched out by the clamps.

"Harder... harder master. Pull me back and forth. Please."

I began pulling harder and following her rhythm, almost as if I made her move on my cock by pulling the chain. The pain must have been excruciating, but to her it was like turning on the afterburners on a jet. The harder I pulled on the chain, the wilder she became.

While nowhere near Ape-man speed, Motoko was now moving on my cock in a way that clearly said she meant business. Every semblance of control was gone, and she was alternating between arching backwards causing the chain to pull her nipples out to impossible lengths and throwing herself forward whipping my torso with her long black hair.