Meeting the Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like I was holding on to that chain for dear life... like riding a bucking bronco at my parents ranch. I was in Heaven and Hell at the same time and my entire lower body was on fire. Motoko was clearly chasing her orgasm now and it couldn't be far ahead. But unfortunately there was no way I was up to the chase. With seconds to spare, I let go of the chain.

"I am so sorry Motoko... I can't..." I managed to wheeze.

She heard me and bent down to my ear.

"Your pleasure is my pleasure master. Please come in me. Make me yours with the gift of your essence."

Then she moved in for a deep kiss.

And come in her I did. Holy shit! Like a friggin runaway freight train on a thirty degree downslope. And Motoko drank me dry from both end with gusto and voracity, and didn't break the kiss until I was back from outer space, completely spent.

When I became lucid again she gave me a loving peck on the nose, got off me and moved down to my deflated cock that she proceeded to thoroughly clean with her tongue.

"What a gal," I thought to myself enjoying the attention. Ruth had been holding out on me big-time for sure. I could have had this kinda of spoilage for my entire marriage! Whatever else happened, she would have some serious catching up to do in the future. Oh yes - I was sure taking a liking to being treated masterly.

I turned my gaze to the screen in order to check on my wayward Ruth of the Jungle.

She was now resting on the bed next to Ape-man, sharing a post coitus cigarette. Hey! Hold on a minute. A cigarette? A god damned cigarette? Ruth was a smoker? Once again it struck me that I didn't know my wife at all. Who the hell was this woman really?

Another unsettling observation was the easy-going familiarity between her and Ape-man. I had no sound, but it was evident that they were chatting, goofing and generally sharing an intimate moment. Not at all like a hooker with her John, but more like two long-time lovers. I was her husband and father to her children, but in a way I got the impression that Ape-man was much closer to the real Ruth than I had ever been. With him she was herself. With me she was role-playing. He - and probably numerous others - were part of her real life while the kids and I were nothing but her hobby.

A wave of sadness washed over me. Could we ever fix this? Would it be an exercise in futility to even try? Marriage counselling maybe? We definitely had a lot of work to do and a few major decisions to make in the coming weeks.

But right now I had an obligation to fulfil. Motoko was still in the process of cleaning me off with her tongue after giving me the best orgasm of my life. But she had gotting nothing out of it, and that deficit was not acceptable in my book.

"Motoko. I want you get on your back and spread your legs."

"Yes master," she said and promptly stopped what she was doing.

As soon as she was on her back I moved down to the far end of the bed and got comfortable with my face between her legs.

"Master. Please. I am not clean for you," she started to protest and even moved a hand down in an attempt to cover herself.

I decided to cut the shit short by going all master on her.

"I order you to remove that hand and submit to whatever I see fit! Understood?"

"Yes master. Please forgive my presumptuousness master."

And the hand disappeared promptly, leaving me full access to her pussy.

Which actually didn't look messy at all. It probably helped a lot that she was completely hairless, but she also had the kind of pussy that was hardly more than a slit. There wasn't really anything to mess up down here. As I opened her up with my fingers things started looking more like you would expect. You could tell from the moisture that this pussy had been in action recently and there was a tiny stream of white fluid running in the direction of her ass.

I didn't go for the pussy right away but started out by kissing and tickling her inner thighs. I could tell she was tensing up. Motoko had been very close to orgasm when I capitulated, and I suspected she was still on a hair-trigger. A suspicion that was confirmed when I shifted my attention from her thighs and began moving the tip of my tongue up and down the length of her outer lips. As soon as my tongue made first contact she gasped and clawed the sheets and as I started moving it around on her sensitive bits she tensed up like a board.

But the real fireworks started when I zoomed in on her love-button and began circling it closer and closer, like a hungry shark toying with its prey. She started moving her hips so I had to hold her in place with both hands and her gasps turned to whimpers.

"Mas... master? Can I cum? Please let me cum?"

A stupid question begs a stupid answer, like my dad used to say.

"Not a chance!" I said firmly without pausing my clitoral explorations.

As I blew air on the head of her clitoris she gave a small yelp and her entire abdomen trembled. Somebody was clearly getting excited up there.

"Please master! I don't know if I can... Please let me cum. Oh please."

"Don't you dare. As your master I ORDER you to not cum." I said teasingly.

This was fun, but it was time to dial it up a notch. So I did something that always made Ruth go wild - I put my lips softly against her clitoral hood and carefully sucked it rhythmically in and out of my mouth. At the same time I jabbed a thumb, lubricated by her own juices, inside her vaginal opening. It worked beyond my wildest expectations.

"Master!!! OH GOD! Please! NO! Noooooo...!" were the last comprehensible words from Motoko before she started screaming and thrashing as the orgasm took hold of her body.

I don't know if it was the lack of release during sex, the fact that I denied her permission or maybe a normal occurrence, but she was definitely NOT subtle in her climax. I mean, holy crap! I clung to her pelvis barely managing to keep my mouth in place on her clit amidst kicking legs, flailing arms and throbbing abdominal muscles. I could feel her powerful contractions in my mouth and suddenly I got sprayed in the face with warm liquid! A LOT of it.

First I was like, what the fuck? Did she just piss in my face?

But it didn't taste like urine at all. Must be female ejaculation or something. I had no idea that shit was real. I always thought it was a porn invention. Oh well, you live and learn. And it wasn't like I hadn't "sprayed" her good too.

Then as suddenly as it began it was all over, and Motoko collapsed like a rag doll. I kissed my way up her stomach, causing a few after-shocks; each accompanied by a tremble and a moan, and ended up in a spooning position. She sighed in post coital bliss, kissed my hand and wrapped herself in my embrace. Not a word was spoken before I drifted off to sleep, content and relaxed.

**********

I awoke with the feeling that something was very wrong.

At first I didn't know where I was, but almost immediately the memory came rushing back to me. I opened my eyes and checked the time. It was two in the afternoon meaning that I had slept for less than an hour. Yet I felt oddly rested.

Then I spotted Motoko sitting on the chair next to the bed. She wasn't returning my smile and that made me really worried.

Without a word she leaned over and handed me something that looked like wood wrapped in strings of leather and turned around so she was sitting with her back to me. I shook the thing probingly and a bunch of knotted leather-strings came lose and hung down. Nine, to be exact.

An honest to God cat o' nine tails! A friggin medieval torturers whip!

"Motoko?"

There was no reply.

"Answer me dammit! That's an order!"

"Master?" she said weakly without turning.

I was getting agitated.

"Listen carefully Motoko. Playing with clamps was fun and I don't mind slapping your ass a bit, but if you think for ONE second I'm gonna whip you with this monster you are severely deluded."

She snapped around on the chair with an expression of utter horror on her face.

"But master? You MUST! I came. I disobeyed a direct command and shamed both you and myself thereby. Only the lashes can cleanse such an infraction. Please master. I beg of you."

Ok - that was it. Motoko was now officially even more batshit and disconnected from the world of sanity than Ruth.

"This thing will rip your skin to shreds. Don't you get it? IT CAN FRIGGIN KILL YOU! There is NO way I'm gonna be part of this. Get me a paddle and I shall beat your ass good, but this ugly implement..."

I threw the cat o' nine tails violently at the wall

"... is NOT a goddamned sex-toy! Understood?"

She stared at me as in total shock while tears welled from her eyes. Then she bolted for the door and ran off. I heard a loud sob and she was gone.

"God damned loonies," I cursed under my breath and went out in search of my room. I needed a friggin shower... and some sanity, if indeed such an item could be found anywhere in this madhouse. I would probably have to settle for the shower as long as I was trapped inside this crazy place. Trapped inside the Masters mansion.