Meeting the Minotaur

Story Info
Barret meets a female Minotaur...
2.1k words
4.54
37k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
621 Followers

Barret hung his arm out the window of his old pick up truck as he drove down the dirt road. He looked at the address scribbled down on a piece of paper once more to ensure he was heading to the right place. His step-brother had recently inherited a ranch from his father. However, his step-brother was not a cowboy, he hated the outdoors. Barret however loved it, there was something satisfying about finishing hard labor, certainly better than working on computers. Knowing this, his step brother had practically given the ranch to Barret.

He took a corner around a small hill and saw the ranch. It was nestled in the valley, a decent path of flat earth surrounded by mountains. This place was going to suit him nicely. He was only a couple miles from town so he wasn't too far away from civilization but far enough he wasn't surrounded by people all the time. Barret pulled up to the cabin. As he got out he noticed the door was larger than normal, it was at least 8 feet tall.

"Hmm, odd." Barret mused to himself before grabbing his bags out of the bed of his truck.

"Oh hello! Are you Mr. Whitworth?" A woman's voice from behind him.

Barret turned to see a 7-foot-tall woman, no she was a monster girl. In the place of feet, she had hoofs. Two horns protruded from above her temples. Her massive breasts were at his eye level so he caught a quick glimpse before looking at her face. She had shoulder length raven black hair, sweet hazel eyes looking down into his soul. Her muscular thighs were massive! One of hers had to be the size of both of his together!

"Uh-ahem yes, and you are?" Barret responded.

"I'm Sasha, I helped Derrick when he owned the place. Ya need some help moving your stuff in?" The monster girl asked in a voice with a slight country accent.

"Sure, I'd appreciate it." Barret said pleasantly.

Sasha then picked up Barret's largest box with ease, carrying it with one arm while she opened up the door with her free hand. Barret was a little surprised but country girls were strong and Sasha looked to be strong even for Minotaurs. He had heard of monster girls in articles but to actually see one was different. She was very attractive, the freckles on her cheeks gave her a very cute look.

Sasha sighed as she set the last box down. She turned to Barret and smirked.

"Looks like that's about it." She said

"Yeah, thanks for your help. I owe you a beer." Barret replied

"I'd like that." Sasha said, looking Barret right in the eye.

"So, when Derrick owned this place, did you sleep upstairs or is there another house on the ranch?" Barret asked.

"I sleep on the couch. The bed is all yours." Sasha answered.

"Are you sure?" Barret asked as he looked at the small couch, it couldn't be comfortable for someone of her size.

"Are you asking me to go to bed with you?" She chuckled.

Barret immediately turned red in embarrassment.

"Oh god, I didn't even think of it that way. I mean I just want you to be comfortable and I saw the bed was king size and the couch is so sm- "Barret frantically tried to recall what he said and tell her what he meant.

"Thank you, I don't mind sharing a bed with you and yes that couch isn't the most comfortable." Sasha interrupted, leaning down slightly to put her finger to Barret's lips.

Barret sighed

"There's some beer in the fridge, you want some?" Sasha offered.

"Sure, thanks." Barret answered, his face was still red.

Sasha walked to the kitchen and Barret couldn't help but look at her thick thighs and muscular ass. While it may not have been his intention to share a bed with her for carnal reasons, he wasn't going to complain either. She came back carrying two bottles of beer.

"Want to go on the back porch and watch the sunset?" Sasha asked before handing him a bottle.

"I'd like that." Barret answered.

She led him out the back door on to a wooden porch. The view was gorgeous! The sun was barely over the mountains, sending a cascade of red into the sky. The forest at the base of the mountains was getting dark and Barret could hear crickets. Sasha sat down and let her legs hang over the side of the porch.

"Come here." Sasha said, patting the boards next to her.

Barret walked over and sat down next to the Minotaur. The two looked at the red and orange in the sky for several minutes in complete silence. It was calming.

"She really gets it, there are times where a comfortable silence is better than talking." Barret thought to himself.

Sasha drained her beer quickly.

"You want another?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll finish off this one." He replied.

Sasha stood up and went to get more beers.

Barret leaned back and drank the rest of his beer. He looked up when she came back. She had already opened both.

"So, were you surprised to see me this afternoon?" Sasha asked.

"A little, I didn't know that the ranch had a caretaker." Barret said as he took the beer.

Sasha sat down next to him.

"I mean, the whole monster girl thing. It puts a lot of people off." She said as she looked down at the ground.

"Not at all, you're gorgeous and amazingly strong. Not to mention you were kind enough to help me take all the junk out of my truck." Barret answered, looking at Sasha.

"Thanks Barret. It's nice to be treated like a normal person for once." She said, finally returning his gaze.

For a moment the two just sat there, looking into each other's eyes. Barret blushed and looked back at the sky. Sasha paused for a bit before putting her arm around his shoulder, pulling Barret closer to her. He was surprised for a moment but then put his arm around her lower back.

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" Barret thought to himself as he rested his head on her shoulder.

Barret could feel her steady breathing. The crickets chirped throughout the valley. This place was where he belonged.

The two sat there for a couple hours, only occasionally breaking the silence when one of them saw a fox or bat. Then as the last rays of light faded behind the mountains, the stars began to appear in the sky. Sasha shuffled slightly.

"Barret?" She asked.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"I'm gonna build a fire, you want to head inside?" Sasha asked.

"Okay." Barret said as they both stood up.

Sasha grabbed some chopped logs from the pile that was stacked against the house. Barret held the door open for her. She walked to the fireplace and started building a fire in the fireplace. Barret took off his shirt and laid down behind her, watching her work. Once Sasha got the wood to burn she turned around. She giggled as she looked at the lean man who lay shirtless in front of her. The fire was not the only thing burning in that moment.

"Draw me like one of your French monster girls." Barret joked.

"Ooh, I like Titanic, that scene in particular." Sasha said as he removed her black tank top, revealing her bare breasts, "Don't they have sex at the end of that scene?"

"I think so..." Barret said as he drank in her beauty.

Sasha laid down next to him, her face level with his. Her arm slid around his waist and she pulled him closer so his hip was pressed against her navel. Her large breasts squeezed between their bodies. Sasha leaned in and kissed Barret passionately. Their tongues sliding against each other in their mouths. Barret let out a soft moan as his member began to harden. She kept kissing him, her hands gliding over his body, exploring his form. She nuzzled his neck before she began kissing it.

Barret inhaled sharply when the monster girl's hand moved up his spine and held his head. He felt like putty in her hands at that moment. He was breathing heavily at this point. He wanted to return the favor to this monster girl, no, his lover. As she kissed his neck Barret nuzzled her ear and bit softly. Sasha pulled him closer and used one of her curvaceous thighs to hold his waist to her belly to let Barret know he was doing the right thing.

Sasha then turned her attention from Barret's neck back to his lips. She took a long lick from his throat, up his chin and back into his mouth. Barret kissed her back, and he grabbed one of her buxom boobs before tenderly squeezing. His other hand wrapped around her back, trying to somehow get closer to his lover.

Sasha broke away from the kiss to remove his pants. As she pulled his pants down she saw his red boxers, the bulge the fabric hid twitched with excitement. Barret saw Sasha rip off her denim jeans as her eyes remained focused on his red underwear. Her face blushed deeply as she started panting. Barret saw her light blue panties were already soaked. She took them off hurriedly and pulled his underwear with surprising force. Barret gasped when she sat up and wrapped a powerful arm around his waist and another holding his legs.

Sasha carried him to the bed. Once the got there she carefully laid Barret on the bed. She straddled his hips. Sasha then started grinding her dripping cavity against his rock-hard penis. She moaned with every movement. Barret sighed when she finally inserted his 8-inch dick into her womanly flower. Instantly she moaned loudly and called his name.

Despite her large size she was unbelievably tight! She continued to grind her hips against his with his penis inside her. She moaned and panted, sweat dripped from her breasts onto Barret's body. After a few minutes she started pumping up and down. Now it was Barret's time to moan.

"Oh God! Sasha don't stop!" He called.

Barret could feel every ripple in her pussy. It squeezed his member every time she raised her thick hips, as if to try to hold his penis inside her. She sped up the pace of her voracious motions. If she kept this up it would finish Barret off quickly. Barret groaned and his hands grabbed her hips. She felt that her lover was close to climaxing, she slower down and eventually stopped. Then she leaned over him, letting her large breasts rest on his face. Barret latched his lips on one of her nipples and wrapped both of his arms around Sasha's lower back.

His tongue danced around her nipple as he sucked. Sasha let outa lusty call that would was surely heard from miles away. The sensation of his skilled tongue licking and flicking her nipple sent shivers of pleasure up her spine and rocked her body and mind. She couldn't help herself, she was close already so she once again thrust her hips against his. It force his dick deep into her. Sasha's mind was covered in hazy lust. She relied on her monstrous instincts and she pumped her lover harder and faster than before. Seeing that his partner was close to orgasming, he doubled his efforts and licked faster.

Barret could feel the heat radiating off her body. She pumped faster and he was close to cumming as well. Once he knew he was going to explode he bit her nipple. This sent Sasha over the edge and every muscle in her body tensed up, her pussy latched down on his penis and squeezed. Barret came in his lover's pussy as she wrapped her arms around his neck as her body was shaken to the bone by the powerful climax.

The two laid there, in each other's arms, for several moments. The panted together, not saying a word but lying in the radiance of their orgasms. Sasha was the first to speak.

"Barret?" She asked.

"Yes?" he responded.

"I want you to stay here. Don't leave me." She said.

"I'm not going anywhere." Barret whispered in her ear.

Sasha then slid off of him, on to her side, buts she kept one leg wrapped around his waist. Her arms kept ahold of his neck but loosened to allow a little movement. Barret held her arms lovingly.

"Good." She softly whispered.

Barret fell asleep in his lover's firm embrace. She spooned him while they slept, keeping her man close. Her heartbeat was calming to Barret, as was feeling her breath on the back of his neck. He never thought he would sleep with a monster girl but he was happy he had offered to share a bed with Sasha.

Myrph
Myrph
621 Followers