Meeting the New Bull Pt. 03

Story Info
Henry takes Jack and Beth to a new level.
5.8k words
3.95
14.1k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting the New Bull, Part 3

We've played with our new Dom Bull, Henry, four times now. The last meet-up (I'm not sure what to call our time together, a session, maybe playtime, I'll have to come up with the right term) happened Saturday night. I was in the basement when I heard the doorbell. When I came up and entered the living room, Beth was on her knees, the top of her dress pulled down, Henry's large hand cupping the back of her head as he slowly thrust his hips forward and back. I could hear the wet sounds of his cock sliding in and out of Beth's throat.

"Jack! How's it going? Have a good week?" Beth made a sound in her throat, gulped a breath of air and opened her mouth, tongue out and forward as Henry thrust forward again. It fascinated me how Beth got off on being treated like a sex object, like a fuck-toy for this dominant, matter-of-fact man. She literally had a dripping wet pussy in minutes just talking about how Henry treated her and used her like his own personal slut. Beth did not put up with shit. She was a strong independent woman that could plan and pull off anything from a complex meeting, celebration, work presentation, to running her own business. But in her private sex life, she craved to drop the lead and be an obedient sub-slut. I mean click, the switch flipped and she was ready to serve. And she did not tolerate any indecisive dom-wannabes. Have your shit together, or move along. It took us a long time to finally find our 'Henry'.

"That's it slut, take it all." Beth was taking Henry balls deep. Tears rolled down her cheeks, saliva hung down from her chin, and she started pushing his legs to pull off that long thick cock. Henry held her firmly in place. "That's a good girl, stick your tongue out and swallow that cock. You've been missing this haven't you, slut?" Beth made a gurgling sound and seemed more urgent to pull off his dick. Henry held her still another five beats and then relaxed his right hand that held her on his manhood.

Beth came off his cock and sucked in a huge breath, worked her jaw as the saliva swayed and clung to her breasts. She looked up at him with tear filled eyes.

"Do it again." She begged. "I can do better." She knelt there, lips parted, looking up at Henry with eager desire. Henry's cock bobbed obscenely in front of her face, Beth's hands holding his thighs tightly. "Please." She begged.

Henry grasped his cock and fed it to her, inch by inch. "Beth managed to tell me you had a pretty hectic couple of weeks since I was here last. That's all she was able to tell me before I put that beautiful mouth to work."

"Ah, yeah, we've been really busy with work and stressed out, so, ah, we've been really looking forward to having some fun-time this weekend." Beth was being throat fucked as I said all this. Henry pulled his cock free and held it against his stomach.

"Get my balls in your mouth. I want them coated with your spit, slut. Well, Jack, we could all use some fun, it has been a busy and hectic couple weeks. I could really use a beer!" Beth was tongue bathing and sucking Henry's right testicle deeply into her mouth. Her cheeks caved in as she lovingly pulled that nut into her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue. She released it and moved to its neighbor. The sight and sound of this was absolutely intoxicating.

"Oh, sure, let me grab you a beer. I'm having some whiskey, would you like that?"

"No, Jack, I don't want to mess up this iron hard cock that Beth needs so badly, a beer is fine." Beth was moaning as she now sucked both his huge balls into her mouth. Her face was shiny with saliva and Henry tilted his head back and let out a low, animalistic sound that spoke of pure pleasure.

That was last Saturday. It was Thursday now, and Beth and I found ourselves free again this coming Saturday night. We didn't want to overdo a great thing, but then again, when the time was free, we wanted to take advantage.

"Did you reach out?" Since we got this new connection going with a few meet-ups we were finding ourselves working out what this was going to look like, how it would work and what the ground rules and protocols would be. It was my job to find candidates for our playtime, filter out candidates that didn't fit for us, and set up meets to see if things clicked. It took some time, and some misfires, but we finally found someone that fit what we were looking for. Now that we'd met a few times and let things develop, it was time to figure out just what it was we had and how we wanted it to work. Things had also developed in a way we didn't anticipate and we learned a lot about ourselves and our individual desires, things we didn't even know were in us!

"Yes, babe. He's ninety percent sure he will be available Saturday. And, well, he says he has a special plan for us."

"For us?"

"Yes. He said it's time to take it to another level."

"OK. What does that mean? What did you say to that?" Beth handed me her phone after scrolling a bit. 'Yes, Sir. We're ready. Whatever you want', I read. Oof, whatever you want? A rising excitement was washing through my body. I felt like I was being swept along, but instead of feeling anxious or fearful, I was feeling exhilarated at the thought of letting go and being taken on this journey.

"Well," I said to Beth "it looks like we need to sit down and decide what this is going to look like and what we are willing and not willing to do." We stared into each others' eyes for a few moments before we both started a smile that evolved to a full out grin. "I fucking love our life, my love. You are nothing short of amazing."

"I fucking love you, and I love this life too!. YOU are amazing for wanting and allowing me to explore this lifestyle." Beth paused a moment, "You're sure you're alright with me having sex with other men, but you don't get to play with other women?"

"Yes, I am. I don't know what it is, but I seriously get so excited seeing you taken by another man. I love seeing your pleasure, watching you orgasm over and over. I love seeing another man get completely wiped out fucking you. They can barely function while getting on their clothes and heading out. And all I can think is, 'fuck yeah, that's my wife! She is so amazing she absolutely incapacitated that guy. And then! And then, I get to fuck your stretched, soaking wet pussy myself, talking through all the dirty details that occurred just before I reclaimed you. Add to that our incredible nightly lovemaking, and I couldn't be happier. You are all I need and want. If you offered me the chance to explore other women, great, I'd probably take advantage of an opportunity, but I definitely don't need it."

"Yet you're alright with me choking on another man's larger cock? Alright with me eagerly opening my legs for a long, thick cock with heavy swinging balls destroying my pussy?"

"No, I'm not alright with that. I fucking LOVE it! Beth, I know it doesn't really make sense, but for whatever reason, I love watching you do all of that. I daydream about it, I fantasize about all kinds of different scenarios with you taking other cocks, and pussy for that matter. For whatever reason, I get off on your pleasure with other people. I have to tell you, I've been getting turned on thinking about taking those cocks in my mouth as well. I don't think I'm bi, and I'm definitely not gay, but I... well it's confusing, but I just have this desire to suck cock. I enjoyed sharing Henry's cum with you that one time, and I would love to eat your cum filled pussy sometime."

"That's hot."

"Really? I was incredibly worried about telling you this, in fact, I did not plan on saying any of this, it just came out right now on its own." I took a big sigh, "I was really worried you'd be totally turned off."

"Babe. I love you, and I think it's hot that you have this other desire. We're in this together and I want you to experience the stuff that gets you excited too. I just have this monstrous jealousy thing when it comes to you and other women, so I just can't do that. I'm sorry."

"No, that's cool. Really. We have our thing, and it's OUR THING. Every person, every couple does this differently, what works for them. I'm just thankful I feel safe enough in our relationship to actually talk to you openly like this! It makes so many things possible and we can both relax and enjoy these kinks and this life. I'm not sure what to do with this 'interest'. I don't think I could ever just bring it up with one of our '3rds', but I guess, maybe, down the road. It's very specific. I have no interest in kissing or intimately touching another dude. I don't want to fuck or be fucked by another guy, so... It's just the oral thing. Okay. Enough of that talk, it's making me feel weird. What are our boundaries in this play?"

"Thanks for sharing all that, my love. We're going to have some really fun times ahead! Boundaries, guidelines, parameters... Well, first off, we play together. Period. I don't want to do this without you being there. It is also an odd thing for me to say, that I feel this profound love when I am sucking another man's cock and I am looking into your eyes. I feel so close to you when I am about to orgasm on my bull's big thick cock."

"So, play together. Okay, sounds great."

"Yes, and that means I need you in the room with me. Maybe we'll evolve into some naughty games where you go in the other room and listen to me getting fucked or something else, I don't know, but for now, same room."

"Okay, I have one. We have to agree on the third. Each of us has total veto power at all times for any reason."

"Yes. Love it. Total trust and respect. (ding) Ooh. It's Henry. Saturday night. We're meeting at Cavo Nightclub. I have specific requirements for my outfit, including a collar with a steel ring"

"Anything about me?"

"Mmmm, I don't... wait. 'Jack will wear all black, and not speak unless specifically spoken to. He will learn his role as the night unfolds.' What do you think, babe?"

My breathing was shallow and my mind was racing. "I don't know love, it sounds like I'm to be a silent observer I guess. Why the club? Did you tell him you wanted to go dancing?"

"No, I don't even like dancing! Well, at least not like that, out, at a hip nightclub."

"Hmm. Maybe he wants to show you off. He definitely seems to be into the whole exhibitionist thing, he probably wants to make a show of you being there with him and he'll probably find a way to make it known that 'the other guy' is your husband."

"How do you feel about that?"

"Turned on as fuck!" was the only honest answer. As perverse and possibly humiliating as this possibility seemed it might be, my cock was rock hard at the thought of this all happening. "I guess we'll see for sure this Saturday.

..........

It had been quite awhile since we visited a club like this. We were at least 12 years older than the median age. We managed to get a drink after being mostly ignored at the bar for 20 minutes. Beth looked amazing in a very short black dress with thigh high black mesh stockings, heels, and leather collar with a bright steel ring in front. We found a spot to hang out and enjoy some fantastic people watching. Beth kept checking her phone for updates on Henry's eta.

"He just parked."

It's amazing how a simple statement like that can change my breathing instantly. I sipped my drink and thought, 'well, here we go.' I had a feeling that after this night, Henry would no longer be our 'new' bull, he'd be our Dom Bull for the foreseeable future. I really hoped this was going to go well. Beth was excited. I didn't know if she'd want to keep going when we started this. You know, maybe it was one of those, 'well, let's try it and we'll see'. Tonight was definitely our launch into a new, regular lifestyle

"Jack." Henry extended his hand. I grabbed it and returned a firm shake. "Tonight we start exploring. I trust you are ready and understand your role."

"I am, and I do."

"Good, this is going to be a lot of fun." With that, Henry turned to Beth, reached up and snapped a four foot steel chain leash onto the ring on Beth's collar. The music was pounding, the dance floor was crowded and There were small groups hanging around the bar, scanning the room for possibilities.

"Wait here." Henry communicated through hand signals and shouts. He looked at Beth, turned and led her toward the other end of the bar by her leash. They drew attention.

I watched Beth's ass sway as she walked away from me, led by the leash Henry held in his right hand. With all the people here, I had to move a little this way and that so I could catch glimpses between the groups to see what Henry was up to. He didn't seem like the dancing type but who knows. I lost sight of them for a while. I got another drink and hung around in the area, trying to spot my wife and her bull. Thirty-five minutes later I spotted Henry. He was standing just off the dance area with a small group of Black guys that looked to be in their late 20's. His back was to me and he was talking with them, I did not see Beth. And once again a throng of people closed in around me and I lost sight of Henry.

Fifteen minutes later Henry reappeared at my side, leading a sweaty, somewhat out of breath Beth. Her eyes were glazed, her hair was messy and she had a rosy glow.

"Hey Jack, how've you been?" Henry smiled at me. "Your wife has been quite busy making friends. She was required to find two special friends, which she has accomplished, so we are ready to head out."

"She... what?" I looked up at Beth. She was looking down and had a slight smile on her lips. Henry held the end of the leash, and looking at him I finally noticed the two guys behind him. They were both around 6'-6'3'. One was quite big, bulky, linebacker like build, the other was trim, but still muscular.

"Jack, this Nick (the linebacker) and Leroy (mr. trim). Beth has asked them to accompany us back to your place. She will be a good host and drive back with me and our new friends. We'll see you at the house." Henry turned and handed Leroy the end of the leash. He pulled the chain in and reeled Beth into him. She wrapped her arms around him and her tongue came out as Leroy bent forward and opened his lips to her mouth. I noticed Beth's left arm drop and her hand begin to slowly stroke the front of Leroy's pants. She melted into him as they kissed and I was struck by how far Beth's hand traveled to stroke him. He must...

"Alright you two, there'll be plenty of time to get to know each other better in just a little bit. Time to head out." Henry looked at me again as Beth and Leroy disengaged. "See you soon Jack. Please have some drinks ready when we get home."

Thankfully, I only had to agonize for about 20 minutes after I got home before the front door opened and Henry came in followed by Leroy and then Nick, leading Beth in by her leash. Beth was in a daze, her dress straps were off her shoulders and her gorgeous breasts were completely out. If the red spots and bite marks were any indication, Beth had had quite the mauling on her way to the house. I looked down and noticed her dress was pulled up and she no longer had a thong between the evening air and her bald, wet pussy.

"Drinks, Jack?"

"Ah... yeah. Let me grab those for you."

I came back into the living room with three beers. Beth was on her knees, pulling her back and putting a tie in it. Nick and Leroy were undoing their belts and buttons on their pants. Henry grabbed his beer with his left hand as his right was holding on to some fabric.

"Hey guys, grab a beer." Nick and Leroy stopped their undressing and each grabbed a bottle and took a deep swig. "To slut wives and their supportive hubbies." Henry raised his bottle and clinked it against Nick and Leroys' bottles.

"Hell yeah!" Nick's voice rang out. Beth was looking up with a half smile on her face, shallow breath on her chest. God, she was so horny, I could see it in her eyes and feel it emanating from whole body.

Henry set his beer down and turned in to us. "Time to turn up the heat and heighten the senses." He leaned down and secured a blindfold across Beth's eyes. It was large, plush and satiny. Yes. This is going to be so fucking hot. Beth loves having...

"And we don't want to leave you out." Henry gestured to a chair in the living room and I found myself sinking into it without thought. "Look up." Henry leaned forward and...what? Is that another blindfold? Wait, I don't...

"Are you ready, Jack? It is time to decide if this is the world you want to enter and play in. You can stop this at any time, but once I put this on you, I expect complete compliance. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." I answered quietly, but immediately. I didn't want Leroy and Nick to hear me, it just felt, I don't know, weird.

"Very good." The blindfold was a complete blackout. It was comfortable and snugly fit around my eyes. I was aware of many sounds. People were moving, there was rustling and the setting down of glass on wood. It sounded like there was a quick discussion of who was standing where. The next sound was a combination of a zipper coming down and clothes coming off. Pants. I heard feet awkwardly readjust.

"Alright, Beth," Henry's voice intoned, "as I instructed at the club, I expect you to service any guest I include, as you would do to pleasure me, or your husband, Jack, for that matter. I expect you to give your best effort and enthusiasm, or there will be consequences to experience."

"Yes, Sir." Beth responded strongly. "I am ready and willing to please you and our guests as you desire."

"Good girl. I want to see a hand on each cock in front of you and your mouth taking turns on each as well." I heard Beth moan quietly after a brief moment of silence. Then I hear a muffled moan and some wet smacking. Oh my god, I'm dying to see those cocks in her hands and sliding into her wet mouth. I can hear her sucking and moaning around those cocks. Christ, I can hear her breathing, it is irregular, deep, and sometimes a gasp. Nick and Leroy were muttering words of satisfaction and demands. 'Deeper, baby', 'That's right, take it all', 'Suck it', 'Slow down', and 'That's a good slut'. I can't believe I can't see this action. What the fuck, what's the point of this blindfold?

"How are you doing, hubby?" Henry asked. "It looks like Beth is doing all the work here. Doesn't seem fair." Well, I mean, that's the nature of this game, isn't it? The Hotwife sucks and fucks and the husband watches and reclaims, right?

"What do you hear, Jack? What do you smell, Jack? What do you feel? Jack?"

"Well, I hear what sounds like Beth sucking cock and getting very heated, judging from the moans and breathing I'm hearing." I took a slow deep breath through my nose. I had been breathing so shallowly and through my mouth for the past bit, I didn't even think about smells. I took another slow inhalation. "Oh God. I smell Beth's arousal strongly. She must be soaking wet." She does get that way. "There is also a muskiness." I leaned forward slightly, a totally unconscious move, and breathed deep and slow again. "Yes, definitely a male muskiness, cock, balls." I was surprised I could smell that when the guys were a few feet away feeding their cock to Beth. Man, my senses were really heightened with this mask on. I felt heat radiating next to my right cheek. I was really excited, I felt ready to burst into flame.

"What do you taste, Jack?"

"Wha.." I was starting to ask as I turned my head right to meet Henry's voice. I didn't finish the word though. As I turned, the source of that heat found its way into my open mouth. I felt it thrust forward as Henry spoke again.

"What do you taste, Jack? Here, let me give you a larger sample to help you get an answer."

I felt the head of Henry's thick cock push past my lips and slide to the back of my mouth. I was too startled to do anything except automatically open wider to take him in while avoiding contact with my teeth. He was hot, and soft, yet steel hard. So odd. Such a different feeling. I realized at that moment that my own cock was rock hard. Holy shit this was so hot. What the hell was I doing? Uhhhgghh, I gagged as Henry's cock bumped into the back of my throat. I focused and held still after gagging. Henry held my head on his dick and did not move. I tried to breathe shallowly and focused on not gagging. Uhhhghggh. Damn it.

12