Meeting the One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok name of woman like that, that are real." Jeff asked. "Since you know your boobs." they all laughed.

"Not fake porn actresses either cause those are fake no matter what you say." Trevor said.

"Ok off the top of my head?" I asked. They all nodded. Serg turned his lap top on. "Really your going to Google?"

"Don't want you given out fake names." he smiled. I shrugged.

"First and my favorite of all Merilyn Sakova." I said to which he goggled. They all gathered round.

"Holy shit those are real?" Sean said.

"Read and weep." I said turning back to my laptop.

"Ok that's one, you can't do it again." Trevor said.

"Seriously?" I asked. They all nodded like hound dogs. "Fine um Leanne Crow." I said. "Which miss Emma frost is very close too." Their faces dropped as they looked up pictures of her. "Gimme that." I said grabbing the lap top. "Here go navigate through this site and catch up on what all boob guys know."I punched in the address for boobpedia and handed it to them.

I got back to work as they oohed and ah he'd. Once in a while I heard a no way and cant be real. To which I laughed.

Soon an hour had passed and they had finally got back to work a few minutes before that. When my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered while I finished up.

"Hi is this the guy working on my character?" the voice said.

"Um yeah was just about finished, got the layout and premise all written out for you." I replied.

"Can you bring it to the food court, Sorry but ran into a few problems coming through the hall, the first time." she said.

"I could imagine." I said folding my lap top closed. "Be there soon." I said hanging up the phone. "Hey Jeff? Food court which way?" I asked. He looked up from his screen which he had turned away from the others but could see he was watching pictures again.

"What do you want I can get it?" he said standing up.

"Hey!!!!" Jason said. He was the quiet one of the group. "Point that thing away from me." he said.

"Wow chubster, you want to sit back down with that thing?" Trevor said. Jeff sat back down embarrassed.

"Its over that way." he pointed. His face still all red.

"Might want to close that up till later." I whispered to him he nodded closing the lap top. Trevor shook his head at him.

"Catching a boner in a comic con with kids around. What's wrong with you?" he said. Jeff nodded.

Walking around the room was hard for me, people running two and fro, little kids popping up from nowhere. Plus the constant stopping because someone wanted to take a picture. It was getting aggravating. Finally I reached the food court and I saw her in the corner of the room sitting on the floor.

"Hey?" I said sitting down across from her.

"Hey." she said without a smile.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." she said with a fake smile. I didn't push the issue any further it wasn't my business. I handed her the lap top, which she began to read, then she smiled and then laughed.

"I love it." she said. I took the lap top back and asked her for an email which she gave to me. I emailed the story to her and let her watch as I deleted the file and all of the content for her character.

"Thanks." she said. "I better go look for my friends." she said standing up. In the light now as we both stood there, I could see she had been crying.

"You sure, you're ok?" I said reaching a hand out on her shoulder to which she flinched back from.

"Yeah I am fine. Thank you again." she said as she walked away. I watched her disappear in the crowd. And walked back to my seat.

The rest of the day went by without any big incidents except I saw a guy dressed in a cool Wolverine costume and had to take a picture, but the others took pictures of nearly every woman with a huge bust. And every time they asked me if they were real or not. To which I answered I didn't know. Finally it was time to pack up and it was just me, Jeff and Jason. I told Jeff he could go since most of the stuff went with Jason in his truck anyway and the rest we could leave.

"Thanks by the way." Jason said.

"For what?" I asked.

"The whole fake or not thing." Jason said. Jason seemed like a cool kid maybe around the age of 19 which made him the youngest, light blonde hair and a very short and thin kid.

"Why you saying thanks for?" I asked as we folded the banner up.

"They always tease me about my mom." he said. "She has well you know." he said slightly embarrassed. "They always she got them done, to get guys when she hasn't". he said as we put the banner in its case. "Maybe now they will let it go."

"First off, that shit doesn't fly with me. And I won't bring it up but if I hear it, it will end. Two what your mom did or did not do to her body is no one's business and you don't have to be embarrassed about what they say. Got me?" I said. He nodded. "Ok lets go." I said waving good bye to all the other artists as we exited the hall. We went a different way from the way I came and I found there was a bar there, maybe after we put all this stuff away I would get a drink or two. Something inside caught my eye. I looked again and saw Emma frost sitting at the bar.

"I can take all this." Jason said.

"No its ok." I said walking ahead. We put all the stuff in the truck and I waved him off. Turning back I walked past the bar again. This time with no intention of going in. I didn't want to seem like a stalker when I heard.

"That's it lady I am cutting you off!" I looked inside and the bartender was walking away from her. There was no other lady by the bar. Already I could see the wolves circling her. I shook my head and walked in.

"Hey there you are" I said aloud so everyone could hear me. Immediately the wolves sat back down. "Was looking for you." I sat next to her.

"What would it be?" the man asked. I told him my choice and he walked away.

"Hi." she said. In a low voice she had been crying again and her makeup and hair was a mess.

"Hi." I said back.

"Friends left me." she said. Looking around the guys were looking directly at us.

"I gathered." I said she leaned in close and began to cry again. I patted her on the back. "Ok let's talk" I wrapped an arm around her and walked her over to a booth.

"Thanks." she said. As I handed her a napkin. "I look a mess." she said to which I shrugged.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Short version, lost my job, stayed with a few friends." she began to say.

"Power puffs?" I asked.

"Yeah" she said smiling. "I couldn't pay my half of the rent for the last two months, so they were going to kick me out anyway." she shrugged. "So came here to say goodbye you know, its close to the airport and well she reached into her side pocket and flung a plane ticket on the table. I reached for it and opened it. It was a one way trip to Arkansas.

"Guessing that's home?" I said folding it back up and pushing it back to her.

"Home." she laughed "If you want to call it that, Father's a drunk, Mother's dead and my brother's are perverted assholes that took their sisters virginity. Yeah its home." she said rolling her eyes. I shook my head. "But father said I could come home and take care of the place for free till I get back on my feet." I shook my head and could only think of what take care of the place really meant. Here I was with my life finally going right and here she was with her world getting torn apart.

"My names Tre by the way." I said reaching my hand over the table. She smiled

"I know saw the name on the card." she laughed her face was perking up. "Names Chelsea and no my second name isn't Charms." she laughed.

"I hope not." I laughed.

"I think I am a few cup sizes smaller than her." she said grabbing her boobs and bouncing them.

"Not by much." I smiled.

"We are closing soon" the bartender said.

"Oh ok" I said reaching into my wallet and paying for the drink. He looked over at her to which she looked at me. "Here put it on this" I said taking back the money and giving him a card. "Hers too." he nodded and walked away. "Ruined your plans huh?" I said.

"Kinda" she said looking away.

"Getting arrested for not paying a bar bill, wont make things better." I said. "Trust me" she nodded. The look on her face said it all. She had nowhere to go but with her family which if the story held true meant she was going to be living in her own private hell. "Tell you what." I said drinking the last of my beer. "I have an extended stay hotel room, you can stay there with me, till you think of something to do." I said as I slid out of my chair, offering my hand to her. She smiled back at me.

"Thank you." her face lit up. The bartender came back with my card.

"Can she use your bathroom to clean up?" I asked he nodded and showed her the way.

"Her suitcases are behind the bar." the bartender said pointing to three medium sized suitcases. I looked at them. She was better off than me when I was on hard times, all my stuff was in black laundry bags. I picked them up and waited for her to come out. With the makeup all washed away and the tears gone she looked a lot better and instantly I could see her eyes again.

"What?" she asked smiling as she took two of the suitcases from me.

"Nothing." I replied she had caught me staring.

"Well at least you were looking at my eyes and not my tits." she said smiling as we walked out of the bar. "This time." she giggled.

"This time?" I asked.

"over the laptop when I came to your stall?" she reminded me.

"Oh yeah." I half smiled. "Caught that huh?"

"Uh huh" she nodded. With a yawn. "Sorry tired been a long day" we got to my SUV it was a rental but I liked it, it was very roomy inside and tall, so I could easily get in and out. "Wow nice." she said as she looked at it.

"Thanks." I replied. "A rental." I nodded just to make sure she didn't think I was trying to act bigger than I was.

"Ah." she said as we put her suitcases in the back. "Wait, you do know nothing will happen tonight right?" she asked. Before she got in. I laughed and got in. "I mean it." she stated.

"Just get in. If I was that type of guy I would of already tried something." I said. She looked at me with a funny look. "Trust me." I said. She got in and sat down buckling her seat belt. We drove off out of the parking lot in silence as I didn't know what else to say. Soon we were on the highway when I got a call it was someone from Gary's office they wanted to confirm that I wanted to keep the rental and if they should add more time to the rental agreement. I confirmed as I turned to look at Chelsea she had already fallen asleep. I smiled and finished the conversation. Reaching the hotel I tried to wake her but she was fast asleep.

"Great" I said to myself getting out of the vehicle. I grabbed the bags and took them inside making sure to lock the doors. The receptionist told me all the bag handlers had left for the night. Looking up at the clock I could see why it was getting close to midnight. I was getting tired myself.

"Could you help me?" I asked.

"Sorry but not really allowed to leave the desk." she shrugged. I could see her smart phone doing the vibrating dance on her desk and smiled.

"Ok no problem." I said. "I know how hard these night shifts are on a relationship." I smiled at her. She looked at the phone and looked back at me.

"Thank you." she said. I walked back out and opened the passenger door. She had been resting on the door and nearly fell out if it wasn't for the seat belt. She must have not slept in a while because she did not even stir. "Ok?" I said to myself as I placed an arm under her legs and gently hoisted her out of the vehicle, swinging her gently so her head rested on my shoulder, I placed the other arm under her back and made sure my hand touched her sides and not her chest. I kicked the door closed and heard the chirp of the alarm go off as I hit the button. The receptionist must have went to the back to carry on her conversation, because she was gone when I came back in. Looking down at Chelsea her large boobs pressed against my chest was creating a valley of cleavage. "Come on!" I said to myself so I stopped looking. Gently I lay her on a couch next to the elevators. I walked back to the doors to grab a cart to put the suitcases on. Looking back and forth I wondered how I was going to take both her and the cases up. I didn't want her waking and seeing nothing familiar and with the receptionist gone for who knows how long there was no one to watch the cases. The ding of the elevators sounded and an old lady came out she looked over at Chelsea then me.

"Young man?" she said then pointed.

"Oh crap" I said as I saw Chelsea beginning to roll off the couch. I ran over in time to push her back up. "This is going to be a long night." I smiled back at the lady.

"Can I help?" she asked.

"Yes you can." I said. "Can you watch her cases while I take her upstairs.

"I can do better I will roll them upstairs with you." she said. "You might want to..." she said pointing to her chest. "Before one of them fall out" she smiled. I had been thinking that. I reached for her light white jacked and began to pull it over her chest. "Here let me help." She said as she reached in and buttoned the jacket closed.

"Thank you." I said.

"Not your wife or girl friend is she?" the lady asked.

"Nope not even a friend really." I replied. I began to tell her the whole story as we got into the elevator and across the hallway to my room.

"You're a good man." she said as we reached my door. "Not many people would do such a thing for a stranger."

"Well I would hope someone would do that for me." I said opening the door. "You can roll that anywhere, I am sure she will unpack when she gets up." I placed her on the bed.

"I will get her undressed, sleeping in that latex or whatever those clothes are made of these days, will suffocate her skin." the little lady said pushing the cart into the room then closing the door. I smiled and pulled out a pillow and a blanket and throwing them on the couch. I laid down and started reading over the story I had written on my laptop when I heard the door open again. "She is settled in, I will be seeing you again." she waved.

"Thank you again." I said.

"No thank you." she said turning. "I had thought all the good men had gone but seeing how you are treating her, makes me think again." she waved and left the room. Shortly after I closed the laptop and fell asleep.

I woke up to a strange feeling, somehow I managed to have got to the bed because I was laying down in it.

"Thought you would never wake up" Chelsea said. She was between my legs her hand wrapped around my dick. Then her head began to bob up and down on it as she sucked it all the way down then back up again.

"Fuck that feels good." I said. Still a bit confused on how I got to the bed, but shaking it off. She crawled up towards me.

"Not as good as this is going to feel." she replied giving me a wet kiss, before sliding down on my dick.

"Fucccck!" I said as her tight pussy gripped my hard dick. She rocked back and forth. While keeping her gaze on me.

"Told you." she said. "Just wanted to say thank you for helping me." she said brushing her hair to the side while her hands were on either side of me. "What about these?" she said looking down at her large tits. "You have been wanting them all night.". They were huge and now swaying back and forth side to side as she rode my dick. I grabbed one with both hands and still had more to spare and began sucking and nibbling on her small nipples. "mm that feels good, keep doing that." as I sucked on her nipples she began riding me harder and faster. "Suck on the other one." she said. I nodded and grabbed the other tit and sucked on it. She leaned back as I sucked on her tits, grinding down on my dick. Back and forth.

"Fuck your tight as hell!" I said moaning in pleasure

"Hey! Wake up" she said down to me.

"What?" I replied confused.

"Wake up!" she said down to me again.

Then I snapped awake to being back on the couch.

"About time!" Chelsea said from the kitchen. I sat up and looked around I was back on the couch, well never left the couch it would seem.

"Sorry about that." I said.

"It's ok you were umm about to you know" she said pointing in the area of my dick.

"oh." I said embarrassed. "Sorry." I said pulling the covers over myself.

"Its ok." she shrugged "Lived in a house full of horny brothers, then had roommates that never stopped touching themselves so you would think I would get used to it." She said as she moved about the kitchen. My eyes finally started to focus and I saw she was dressed in exercise shorts that came close to her mid thigh and a very tight sports bra. Which was doing nothing for my already hard morning wood. "I went down to the gym and then across the street to the store to pick up some food, all you had was cereal." she said.

"Yeah not much of a morning person." I replied still trying to think of other things to calm myself down. Maybe this was a bad idea having her stay here.

"Well your alarm went off early this morning." she said.

"Alarm?" I asked confused. "Shit what time is it?" I asked in a hurry knowing I was already late.

"After 11." she replied.

"Fuck!" I said standing up "Shit." I said turning away from her quickly as I ran into the bedroom. I quickly gathered some clothes and rushed into the bathroom.

"You late for something?" I heard through the door.

"Yeah." I replied as I stripped and sat on the throne. I turned the radio on in the bathroom so she couldn't hear everything going on in there. "had to meet the guys at the convention at 8." I replied.

"Oh I am making breakfast burrito's do you want one to go?" she asked. Yum I thought hadn't had a real breakfast in years.

"Thanks." I replied. I heard her footsteps walk away from the door and relaxed taking my morning crap, like all guys do, when I looked on the floor under the sink. There was a bra, I smiled, one of the cups was as big as my head. I thought about putting it on my head like the scene from that movie, but then I shook it off. Then I noticed something it couldn't be what I thought it was. I gently moved forward and picked up the bra, yeah there it was in black writing 32L. I threw it back like lightning had struck my hand. My dick sprang to action again. "No!" I said to it and quickly jumped flushed the toilet and sprayed the room with the air freshener and jumped in the shower. The cold water quickly calmed everything back to normal. But that measurement stuck in my head.

"So I have to ask something?" Chelsea said. She was outside the bathroom. Lucky I sprayed I thought.

"Still in the shower." I said out loud. I heard the door open and heard her come inside. The shower curtain wasn't see through but I am sure the outline of my body could be seen.

"Are you gay?" she asked.

"What?" I replied in shock.

"I mean if you are its ok." she said. "I am just asking because most guys with a female in their room, drunk off their ass and not capable of fighting anyone off, would of jumped at the chance to fuck them." she said.

"Like I said last night, I am not like that. It wasn't right to take advantage of you." I said "And no I am not gay, if you were in here, you would know that." I said as even the cold water was not enough to keep my erection from spiking up again. I heard a giggle.

"Don't worry I have my back turned." she replied.

"Thank you." I said still washing off the soap.

"But I must be honest." she said. "I saw it already." she said with a slight smirk.

"What?" I asked in shock again.

"This morning when I went to the gym, your covers were off and you do wear boxers and well, IT was standing at attention through the hole in your boxers, I covered you up and went to the gym." she shrugged.