Meeting the One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it!" I said cursing myself.

"You have no need to embarrass believe me. Your girlfriend must be one lucky woman and brave." she said.

"No girlfriend, and why brave?" I said reaching out of the curtains for a towel.

"To take that thing inside her, no way no how, it wouldn't' t happen for me." she said as she passed me a towel. I laughed.

"um thanks I think?" I replied.

"oh it's a compliment" she said as she exited the bathroom. I quickly got changed and left the bathroom. She had some clothes in her hand and went into the bathroom. "Don't leave me here alone ok?" she asked. "Not yet anyway". I nodded and looked for my phone at least I could call the guys and tell them I would be late. But then I remembered I left it in the rental.

"Ok I will eat breakfast then." I said smiling. I sat down to eat breakfast when I heard shouting. I moved into the bedroom. "This is awesome" I said with a mouthful.

"Thank you." she shouted back. "Did you hear what I said?" she asked.

"No I was in the living room." I replied.

"For fucks sake get in here I can't hear you!" she said I opened the door slowly and left it open but stood outside.

"Ok what did you say." I said slightly looking in. The shower curtain did show outline's and the outline was amazing. I stood there just staring.

"I asked what happens now." she said.

"um?" I said. She laughed.

"Are you staring again?" she asked I could tell she was laughing.

"Definitely staring." I replied.

"Turn around silly." she laughed. I turned around which made it a lot easier to think.

"Ok well you need a job, what did you do before." I asked.

"I was a dancer." she replied "not a stripper a dancer for a night club." she said. "But I hated it guys pawing at me and whistling all the time, thinking I would fuck them just cause I danced.". I nodded.

"Ok what do you like to do?" I asked.

"Dress up." she replied "hand me a towel" she said. I reached for a towel and gave it to her then walked out of the bathroom. Then I had an idea. I quickly put everything in the kitchen away and put my shoes on. When she came out of the bedroom. Her hair was still wet and curly coming just past her shoulders, she was wearing a white top with a black jacket that came to her waist and black jeans.

"Staring." she said.

"Damn it." I said smiling. "Got to learn not to do that." she laughed.

"One time I will catch you staring at my boobs, keep catching you staring at my eyes, now my hair" she said then she grabbed her boobs in each hand. "They are down here." she said laughing.

"I will remember that" I said grabbing the keys to the rental and the hotel keys. "Ready?" I asked. She nodded.

On the way there I told her I had an idea and that it was a surprise, I called the guys and told them I was running late to which they were ok with and said they had lots to do. So I felt better about that. She told me a little about herself how she had ran away from home after her brothers literally gang raped her one night which was graphic and horrible. How she moved here became a dancer for a small club first then later a big club and how her boyfriend abused her mentally and physically. I felt so sorry for her seemed everything went downhill in her life from the moment her mum passed away. We reached the convention center as we went in I got through security but they stopped her because she didn't have a pass.

"So you remember me right?" I asked the guy.

"Yes sir." he said. "ok she is with me." I said grabbing my pass from my neck and placing it over hers. He nodded and we went through.

"Your kinda mean." she said.

"Why you say that?" I asked.

"Just the way you talk to people sometimes, the guy that called you last night, the bartender, that security guard." She said. "I like it." we were starting to separate as the crowd was already huge. "Tre!" I heard her say. She was already a few feet behind me. I stopped.

"HEY! I said loudly to which people stopped and looked at me, she saw an opening and ran through. "Thank you!" I said grabbing her hand.

"See!" she laughed.

"It's not mean its umm persuasive." I laughed she wrapped her arm in mine and we walked together. I reached the booth I was looking for there was a middle aged lady running around from box to box frantically. "Hi there." I said.

"Hold on one second." the lady said. She turned around.

"If you want to order a costume the sheet is right there." she said before going back to her frantic searching.

"No I came about the sign." I said poking the large sign of wonder woman asking for volunteers. Chelsea looked at the sign and her eyes lit up.

"Oh?" the lady said turning around and literally jumping over boxes. "you or your girlfriend?" she asked.

"We are just friends." I said to which I felt Chelsea loosen her grip on me.

"Oh Ok." she looked over at Chelsea. "Well we do comic cons, movie events, private parties with our own security of course, we also provide our staff with food and lodging if they have to go out of town. All our costumes are made in house, to fit the person." She said. To which Chelsea was breathing it all in. "I know it's a stupid question but I have to ask legally because some of the costumes are a bit shall we say provocative. How old are you?"

"29." Chelsea replied.

"Awesome." the lady said. "When can you start, I think I have a batman, a wonder woman and a power girl already out on the floor so those costumes are taken."

"Now!" Chelsea said with excitement. She let go my arm.

"Awesome." the lady said "Welcome to the team." the lady said shaking her hand. "Now lets see you, and see what costume we got that can fit you. Chelsea unzipped the leather jacket and stood back. "WHOA!" the lady said taking a look at her large chest. "um STAN!?" she shouted to the back of the booth.

"What?" a man's voice said. An elderly man came out.

"This is um, what's your name hun?" the lady asked.

"Chelsea." Chelsea replied worried covering herself back and grabbing my arm.

"Is there a problem?' I asked.

"No not at all" the woman said. "I just don't think we have a costume that could fit her... measurements" the lady said staring at her large chest. Stan peered over his glasses he was an elderly man in his late fifties.

"Sure we do." he said looking at the lady. "Your still thinking superheroes, think anime when it comes to the real busty ones." He said to her. "hey kid, those the real deal or the plastic ones, no lying now ya hear?" he said to Chelsea.

"100% my own sir" she said with a smile.

"Good to hear those plastic ones don't look good in anime get up" he looked over at me. "You gonna stick around looking all broody or you got something to do, this might take a while?" he said. I liked this little old man.

"I got things to do." I said.

"Thought so." he turned around. "Come around the table little lady, let's see if we can find something to put those chest torpedoes of yours in." he said as they walked behind the large screen.

"She knows how to find me." I said to the lady and walked away.

I went back to my table with the guys and of course the rumor mill had spun its daily threads and speculations. Which I ignored, it wasn't too long before they got tired and carried on their business. I got buried in my lap top, listening to people walk back and forth now and then buying a comic or two. Some even had heard of us which made me smile. Soon we would be a big hit and everyone would know I thought to myself.

"Hey isn't that your girlfriend?" Jeff asked. I paid no attention as they had been calling many women their girlfriends all day.

"Tre?" Sean said. "That your girlfriend over there?" he asked. I looked at where he was pointing and there Chelsea came with a few other women and girls.

"Now that's a Tsukiumi outfit!" Jason said awing at her outfit.

"Tsuki who?" Trevor asked.

"Tsukiumi." Jason said smiling "It's a Japanese anime series?" he looked at all of us like if we were crazy for not knowing what he was saying. "It's like Pokemon but for adults?" he said as if that would get us to know what he was saying. "Ok fine!" he grabbed his laptop and his fingers danced across the keyboard. "This idiot of a student collects Sekirei which are basically super powered buxom women , and they fight for him till only one is left." He said showing us the page.

"Wow that's a load of bull!" Trevor said. He looked at the page "But I would watch it just for those." he said looking at the boat load of buxom cartoon characters on the screen.

"I think she would of filled out a Kazehana costume better but the blonde hair does suit Tsukiumi better." Jason said still awing. I didn't care about the cartoon or the characters her cleavage was out there for the world to see and the short white dress, showed her legs off wonderfully as she turned the corner I could see the outfit better she was wearing a black dress and gown with a white under dress which barely covered her large breasts and showed all the cleavage it could. A choker around her neck and black stocking that came up to mid thigh, her hair was let out and long just past her shoulders.

"So you like?" she said to me as she approached spinning around. As she span the skirt lifted to all the guys around disappointment she was wearing shorts underneath.

"Yeah I do." I said trying to hide my excitement.

"Its some Japanese anime character." she said shrugging. "But I love it!" she said spinning again. The other women hurried her along.

"Talk to you again." she said as she left.

"Holy crap!" Jeff said. "They are real did you see them bounce?" he asked the others. I sighed and dived into my laptop escaping from the real or not real conversation. I had seen them in a sports bra and an outline in a shower and they were definitely real. Plus I was in the same room with them and did nothing to see them. No wonder she thought I was gay. I laughed at that. Suddenly I got a text it was from my best friend Alex, I should say we were better than friends, more like brothers. He was asking how things were going. I texted back all was good and that I was getting back on my feet. He replied that things were going well and that he met someone, which didn't surprise me Alex could get any woman he wanted, he had the looks, the money, the car and from what an ex girlfriend told me the right tool for the job. I told him we should hook up one day and catch up it had been over three years since we saw each other. He said he was doing some important work right now but afterward, we would definitely hook up. Something bothered me about his last message I re read it. "Got me on some big contract at work... something fishy going on but def after wards we should meet and chat". Normally I would not think anything but Alex was a magnet for trouble. I put the phone away and thought about it. Last I heard he was deciphering letters at some office in Texas somewhere. If some good ole boy thought he was going to put Alex in some shit, he had another thing coming. Alex was good at getting in trouble but he was the wrong person to fuck with.

"Hey day dreamer?" a voice said. I looked up and Chelsea was standing there. "Once your into something you're really there huh?" she said.

"Yeah was thinking about a friend." I said.

"Well its quitting time." she said looking around. Half the place was empty. Had I really been out of it that long. Jason and Trevor were the only ones still there drawing.

"Hey we tried to tell you." Jason said pointing at the floor. There was a bunch of paper balls on the floor. "After you got those texts you kinda went into Tre land and we lost you." He laughed.

"Got to say bouncing paper balls off your head was kinda fun though." Trevor said. To which they all laughed including Chelsea.

"Fine for that both of you can clean up." I said standing up.

"We were going to anyway. Not like you would of known if we did." Trevor retorted. I nodded seeing they had won this battle and exited the building with Chelsea by my side. She was still wearing her costume.

"Thought you would of changed." I said.

"Nah I like it so I bought it off them, with the money they paid me." she said getting in the vehicle. "Besides I like the way it turns guys brains to mush." she laughed. I smiled and drove away. We stopped to eat at the restaurant beside the hotel it wasn't anything fancy but we were both hungry and didn't feel like changing again just to eat. All the men and women stared at Chelsea in her little outfit, which made her smile and giggle at times. As we sat the men across the table stopped and stared hoping to catch a glimpse of her underwear. "Can you sit there?" she asked pointing to the spot directly in front of her. She asked.

"Sure why?" I said sitting down.

"Well the shorts were getting a little uncomfortable so I took them off shortly after the show and well, I don't feel like giving everyone a panty flash." she laughed. The thought of her wearing nothing but panties under that really short skirt instantly sent images through my mind.

"Well you better not bend over then" I said reaching for the menu. She shook her head laughing. Our waitress came along and took our orders and before long we were happily eating.

"So what were they arguing about?" she asked.

"Who?" I responded back.

"The guys, I came back around a second time and they were arguing." she said looking at me. "You were in Tre land" she smiled.

"Ah" I said. I didn't know they were still arguing or how long they were arguing for. "You know the real or not thing, they been arguing about that for the past few days trying to figure out which women have fakes and which ones are real, think it has turned into a game more than arguing" I replied.

"And the verdict on me?" she asked. I knew that was coming.

"Well at first fake but I think they changed their mind." I replied honestly.

"And yours?" she asked.

"Hell I seen em in that sports bra and the shower outline. So yeah I know they are real." I laughed. She nodded.

"You better!" she laughed. "Runs in the family."

"I bet it does." I said. We stuck around talking for a while getting to know each other got to know how her mother passed in a tragic car accident with her aunt, which were supposedly more bigger than her in the chest department, which I couldn't believe till she showed me a picture of her mother, who was indeed much bigger. I told her about my life how Alex had got me out of the gangs and taught me all I knew about writing, told her his version of Tre land was a daily occurrence, told her he could write a whole day away and not eat or sleep or move. To which she laughed. It was nice talking to someone again. Before long the waitress told us that they were closing for the night. We got up and headed for the hotel. She wrapped her arms in mine and we began to walk out. As we entered the building she dropped her purse and bent over to pick it up, I took a quick peek and saw a white thong her legs were nice all the way and her butt was nice and round, definitely spank-able.

"Damn." she said.

"Told you not to bend over" I laughed thinking she caught me looking. She quickly stood up.

"Was hoping to catch you looking but either your very fast or your gay?" she laughed hitting me with her elbow. "Just joking" she said. She put her hand in my pocket as we walked to the elevator.

"Holy crap" she said moving her hand around in my pocket, she was grabbing my dick. I wont say I am large but definitely slightly more than average and the loose fitting sport pants did nothing to hide it. She quickly wrapped her hand around it inside my pocket. "I knew it was big but wow!" she said gently moving her hand back and forth.

"Well you keep doing that and it will only get bigger." I smiled. "And then you will have to do something to get it back down again." To which she either ignored or didn't hear because she was tearing through the fabric in my pocket, I heard a rip and felt her cold hand touch my dick.

"Wow!" she said grabbing hold again. She was gently jerking my dick through my pocket. The door to the elevator opened and we stepped off she refused to let go through the hall way, which made it really hard to walk straight. "Let me get that." she said reaching into my other pocket which just gave her an excuse to grab my dick with both hands. "Fuck I can hold it in both hands." she said now standing directly in front of me. A lady passed us in the hall way. "I am holding his dick with both hands and there is more of it." she said to the lady as I pushed the card key into the slot and pushed the door open. She walked backwards into the room. The lady gave us a weird look shaking her head as I closed the door.

"Fuck you keep tugging on it and ..." I began to say before she pushed me down on the couch.

"oh I plan to do more than tug." she said falling to her knees, I sat back as she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. She grabbed it with one hand and began jerking it up and down, her soft hands felt so good. She looked up at me with her eyes as she reached forward pulling my boxers down and over my now rock hard dick. She leaned forward again. I began to wonder if she was just going to give me a hand job like my ex, who refused to give head as she said it was gross. But Chelsea was different her mouth opened and she began sucking on the head, her hand at the sides of me as her head bobbed up and down at first she only took less than half of me then she began taking more. "Damn its been a while since I had a nice cock in my mouth." she sat up shrugging the light black dress off her shoulders revealing her ample cleavage. My dick strained to get bigger and throbbed in her hands, she used one hand to jerk me up and down again as she unbuttoned the white dress and pulled it down. By any stretch of the imagination I would not of pictured her boobs to be anything like they were. They were huge but firm and even when they were let go they dropped but they didn't sag, they were nice and round with small pink nipples. My dick throbbed in her hand. "I see that you like." she said. All I could do was stare and nod. "That's what I thought." she said as her head dived down on my dick again. She began to try and take more of me. Her head bobbed harder and faster. I began to moan as I could feel my dick going deeper down her throat. Finally she shook her head a few times while it was in her mouth and I felt it pass down her throat.

"Fuck!" I said as she deep throated. I usually try not to put my hands on the back of woman's head as they are sucking me off. Which had been a few years now. But my hands just involuntary went there. I could feel her lips against my balls. She stayed like this for a few seconds then came up with a big gasp of air.

"mm." she said as she wiped her mouth of saliva. "hold me down again." she said as she went for it again. This time going straight down to the balls again in one movement. I held her head down and began to fuck upwards into her mouth which made her gag and come up for air again. But as quickly as she did she went back down for more but this time she bobbed up and down each time to the tip of my dick straight down.

"Fuccckkkk!" is all I could say. No woman had deep throated me like this, each down stroke of her head was straight to the balls and back up. I leaned back and watched her blonde her bob up and down till she was going full throttle up and down over and over, without a breath. I could feel my balls tightening. I couldn't hold back what was going to happen even if I tried. "I'm cumming!" I said out loud. My legs began to shake. "Fuck I'm cumming!" I said again. She put both hands on my chest pushing me back on the couch as she took me all the way into her mouth. I began to cum inside her mouth, I knew from past experience that most women took it in then spat it out or tried to swallow some then spat the rest out but she stayed there. My dick, balls deep in her mouth as I came. "Fuck" I said again as the last of it came out. Her head began to bob up and down sucking me off till I was soft again.