Meeting the Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Me Baby! FUCK ME!!! Fuck me harder, Baby . . . You're gonna make me cum!!!"

Needing little encouragement, Jake savagely sawed his thick shaft into Janet, pulling her swollen clit into her pussy with each downstroke. With a loud grunt, Janet felt the first strong jet of his warm, sticky jizz explode into her pussy. As his cock continued to jerk inside of her, Janet's own orgsam burst, causing her to scream and shudder beneath his bulk, her pussy filled with his seed.

After a very short rest, Janet found herself on all fours facing the pool, with her daughter's boyfriend aggressively fucking her from behind. Jake had a firm hold of tight ass, as he thrust deep into her pussy, her pendulous breasts lewdly swinging beneath her.

Janet looked back over her shoulder at the young man lustily fucking her, a sexy sneer on her face. Jake was covered in a thin film of sweat, accentuating the definition of his thick muscles.

"AAAAaaahhhh . . . Baby . . . You feel so good inside my pussy! I love fucking like this!" she began.

"I heard you fucking my daughter last night and it got me so hot, I fingered myself right outside in the hallway!!"

If this affected Jake, she couldn't tell as he continued to pound his long, thick shaft into her, filling her pussy with his young meat.

"I'll bet my daughter doesn't fuck you this good . . . Does she? . . . I'm a better fuck than she is . . . Don't you think?!!" Janet continued in a mocking tone. "I'm a much bigger slut . . . Are you going to be thinking about my pussy the next time you fuck her?!!!!"

A loud groan spilled from Jake's lips, Janet's dirty talk was driving him insane with lust as he slammed harder into her with even more force, her ass cheeks rippling in response. Janet knew he was close and pulled away, turning to her young lover, she pleaded:

"Lay down . . . I want to taste you this time! I want you to cum in my mouth!!!!"

As Jake laid on his back, Janet kneeled between his legs facing her house. She grabbed his thick shaft in both her hands and began to stroke him,lowering her mouth over his straining cock and running her tongue all around his bulbous head before sliding her lips down over him, bobbing her head rapidly up and down. Intent on bringing her young lover to climax, she failed to notice that the two of them had company.

Randi had left with Paul earlier that morning on the pretext of playing some tennis. They were no more than a mile down the road before he pulled down a partially overgrown lane. Pulling his cock from his tennis shorts, he put his hand behind Randi's head forcing her to his lap, a fierce look on his face.

After she blew him, he drove her to his office and they went inside. Randi put Paul through the paces, fucking him in a variety of positions on just about every piece of furniture in his office. As she rode him in his big leather chair, Paul lustily smacked her ass, leaving her cheeks bright red.

When they got back to his home, Paul excused himself and said that he needed to clean up. Randi intended to do the same, but as she walked towards her room, the two figures by the pool caught her attention. Moving slowly, as if in a dream, she walked slowly towards the french doors overlooking the pool, feeling her heart beat as recognition dawned on her. Janet was still on her knees between her son's legs, furiously fucking his cock with her face. Her hands were braced on his muscular thighs and Randi could hear her moans through the screen door.

Randi's eyes were transfixed on her son's long hard shaft which was pointed straight up into Janet's hungry mouth. She'd seen Jake in very little clothing before, admiring his muscular build, his V-shaped torso and athletic legs, and admittedly had noticed the generous bulge between his legs, but, obviously, she had never seen him in this state before.

He was incredibly large and Randi was shaken by her reaction. She'd written herself off as a complete slut several lovers ago, but she always felt that she still maintained some boundaries. As she felt her pulse quicken, her pussy began to tingle and the first hint of moisture crept between her legs. She moved even closer to the door, unable to pull her eyes from the erotic scene in front of her.

Janet pulled her lips away from Jake's cock and took him in both her hands. She began flicking the tip of her tongue rapidly over the head of his cock, causing Jaked to writhe below her.

"AAAAaaaaahhh . . . Fuck . . . Mrs. Mason! I'm gonna cum!!! "

Janet continued to flick her tongue as she worked his shaft with both hands. Jake cried out as a huge rope of cum spurted from the end of his cock, hitting Janet just below her nose. Janet opened her mouth wide as several strong jets erupted, sliding him back past her painted lips. She stroked him firmly and swallowed as much of his seed as she could, her face a sticky mess.

Inside the house, Randi shuddered softly and gasped, not realizing that she had been rubbing her pussy causing a sweet, small orgasm to ripple through her body.

Janet lifted her head and smiled lewdly down at her daughter's boyfriend. As he watched, she tried to lick her face clean, sucking huge globs of his jism into her mouth before swallowing. Using a finger to push the remaining jizz to her luscious lips, Janet raised her eyes to find Randi staring directly at her. Janet smiled cooly and made a dramatic show of sucking her fingers clean, smacking her lips lustily.

Startled, Randi backed quickly into the home and went directly to her room, her heart pounding, her mind racing.

RANDI & JANET

At dinner that night, Jake felt that there was some tension between his mother and Mrs. Mason. Although still cordial to one another, he was picking up a weird vibe that he couldn't place. Ultimately, he shrugged it off, convincing himself that his unexpected encounter with his girlfriend's mother had him on edge. When he excused himself, claiming that he was tired and was going to bed, his mother pulled him into a warm embrace and kissed him, her lips lingering on his a beat longer than normal.

Later in the night, Janet smiled to herself as she heard Paul quietly get out of bed, and leave their bedroom. She waited a few moments before heading down the hallway towards the room where Jake was staying. She sat on the side of the bed and gently stroked the side of his smooth face. He awoke with a start causing Janet to giggle, before pulling back the sheets and reaching for his cock. Although he had been with Erin a short while earlier, Jake quickly stiffened under Janet's practiced hand, his breath catching in his chest as she lowered her head, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked him into her warm, wet mouth.

Downstairs in the den, Randi laid beneath Paul as he thrust his cock relentlessly into her eager pussy. He pushed her deep into the cushions of the leather couch as he fucked her, their discarded bedclothes strewn across the floor. Randi closed her eyes and listened to Paul grunt as he slid his cock between his slender legs, her mind playing back the earlier scene at the pool. Without even realizing it, Randi's mind began to wander and she imagined that it was her son Jake, not Paul, who was fucking her.

She pictured his long shaft plunging deep into her wet pussy and she began to drive her hips off the couch to meet his thrusts. She began to moan loudly and pulled her lover tightly against her taut body,her legs wrapped around his. She turned towards the face that was lying on her shoulder, her mouth open, tongue extended. As she kissed him deeply, she felt her lover's cock stiffen inside her pussy and knew he was about to cum, her hips rolling eagerly against his. Randi's eyes burst open as the realization that she was fantasizing about fucking her own son hit her at the same time Paul's cock spasmed deep in her womb. Her breathing was ragged and her own strong orgasm pulsed through her body, now writhing under Paul's thrusts.

Later, as he was catching his breath, Paul kissed her roughly. "Goddam Randi, every time we fuck, it just keeps getting better and better! That was fucking incredible!!"

Randi smiled sweetly up at him, her mind elsewhere, a feeling of dread suddenly falling over her.

EPILOGUE

Randi fluffed a pillow and thrust it behind her back as she sat up naked against the headboard. She grabbed her cigarettes off the bedside table and lit one with a tiny, gold lighter, drawing deeply. She heard water run briefly in the hotel bathroom and took another slow drag, exhaling a thin stream into the darkened room. The bathroom door opened and in the dim light, she took in the familiar form of the young man's broad shoulders and lean hips as he walked slowly towards the bed.

Randi crushed her cigarette out and slid lower on the bed, the young man moving to lay beside her. They embraced and kissed deeply, Randi's perky breasts pressed deliciously against the smooth, thick muscles of her young lover's chest. She felt his long, hard cock in her hands, his fingers gently probing the warm wetness between her legs. She moaned softly into his mouth, before rolling over and spreading her legs, pulling the young man eagerly to her, her body humming with excitement.

Her young lover knelt between Randi's legs and leaned toward her, the thick head of his cock pushing through her moist lips. He started a slow, easy rhythm that Randi matched, a contented smile spreading across her beautiful countenance. She pulled his face to hers, his tongue pushing past her wetly shining lips as he picked up the pace of his thrusts.

Randi moved eagerly beneath him, her breathing becoming shallow. Her young lover pulled his lips from hers and looked down at the sexy MILF moving beneath him, smiling broadly.

"Do you like this, Mrs. Boehmon? Does this feel good?!!"

Randi purred in anxious agreement "OOhh Ryan! Your cock feels incredible! Keep fucking me , Baby! Keep fucking me!!!"

After returning from the Mason's, Randi fretted over her reaction to seeing Janet Mason fuck her son. Thinking that she was hornier than usual, she called Ryan Grant, a former high school teammate of her son. She and Ryan had been hooking up from time to time and she thought his young, hard body was just the ticket to stop this foolishness she was feeling.

Ryan continued his long, deep thrusts into her married pussy, Randi rolling her hips in response, her pussy beginning to tingle.

"Fuck me, Baby! Just like that! Yeah . . . That's it! Give me all your hard cock! I fucking love it!!!" Randi moaned, the bedsprings singing from the force of their coupling.

Randi's arms wrapped under Ryan's and grabbed the back of the thick muscles of his shoulders, pulling him tightly against her writhing body.

Randi's breathing became labored and as she felt the first pulse of her orgasm, she groaned out loud, then softly, almost to herself, she whispered:

"Give mommy a good fucking!"

12