Meeting the Undertaker

Story Info
She only wanted to serve him.
1.9k words
3.93
15.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where... where am I?

All I see is a dim light, bluish in color, coming from underneath a door. My arms held up by steel shackles and chain, binding me to a cross... almost crucified, were it not for the fact that I was on my knees. How did I get here? What happened.

Flashback

The scream of a crowd. "And he's setting it up... will he get it? YES! The Undertaker with the tombstone piledriver against The Game himself, Triple H. Setting it up for the three-count. One... two.. three! And the new world heavyweight champion is..."

Return

I hear footsteps... two pair of them. The heavy thud of steel-shod tomb boots, and the click of stiletto heeled boots. They stop outside the door... who are they? What are they doing here? What do they want with me?

Flashback

I remember... jumping over the retaining wall as The Undertaker strode back up the main causeway, that golden belt slung over a massive shoulder. As he reached me, before the security guards got to me, I heard my voice speak to the tatters of his robes "aeternam adoremus et subitus." I felt the black-eyes gaze of the 6'7" man above me... and the hands of the massive guards haul me away. I never met his gaze... even as I was taken to the door to the arena.

Return

I had often thought about him in my dreams, as I lay alone in my bed... the thoughts of his massive hand upon my shoulder, dwarfing my head... hear the rumble of his voice as he spoke words I couldn't comprehend to my ears. But I had never imagine being able to speak those words directly to him... was that why I was here? Was I to be interrogated by the Dark One himself?

The door opened, and the tatter of robes cast his body in a blur aura... and to his right, I saw the shine of leather. There were two of them... I didn't want it to happen like this. Would I survive? Did anyone know where to find me? I saw the silhouetted figures approach, the robed one a foot and a half taller than the other. I heard the door shut, and a shiver went down my spine as the steel deadbolt slid home.

Flashback

The rasp of steel being drawn behind me as I walked... the feeling of a blade pressed against my throat as a cloth covered my face... the iron-hard muscles beneath the soft breasts of my assailant as I slowly lost consciousness, praying she would let the blade free before I my throat was cut on my own dead weight. My body being lifted onto a litter, hands crossed in a death post. Would I die then?

Return

"You are a brave one, Lady Kimberly, to prostrate yourself before me like that. Most of my followers choose to do so in the dead of night." It was indeed his voice. I could not bring my voice to bear, I could not even lift my head to the gaze I felt boring into the back of my skull. Suddenly I cried out - his massive hand tangled in my blonde hair and yanked my head up to meet that black gaze. My heart stopped, and I saw an iron resolve in those soul-less orbs, one that said not to disobey. All I saw of the other figure was long black hair pulled back into a single braid, and a leather biker's outfit with a vest and the zipper drawn to her navel.

"I cannot explain it... I have always felt captivated by you." Those eyes never waver, and he doesn't speak... he doesn't even seem to breathe. "Your presence, your resolve... surely you must have experienced this with other female fans..." I hear your own panting breath, laced with tension bordering on panic as I see my fate being weighed in those eyes before me...

"I indeed have, Lady Kimberly... but they were pretenders. They wanted physical pleasure, and they did not receive it... because they had no heart. You, on the other hand... show soul." My surprise must have been evident in your eyes, because he continues "Yes, I can see it... if you hadn't made it evident with your declaration at the causeway."

"What do you want done with her?" It's the voice belonging to the third body... feminine, with attitude. I recognize it from somewhere, but being held prisoner in nothing more than the Undertaker's penetrating gaze, I can't place it... I didn't even realize that the chains holding my arms had been released, leaving me on my knees... I didn't even notice that I was nude beneath the black death shroud.

"Patience, Lady Chyna... I am thinking." Chyna! What was she doing here... unless she and The Undertaker were in on this together. but it didn't make any sense... why was she here? Once again he seemed to be able to read my thoughts, because his voice is quiet, yet unyielding as iron. "Lady Chyna is my associate in matters such as these, Lady Kimberly. You must learn to keep your curiosity in check..."

He released my head, but I cannot help but look at him as he lifts a hand. Candles spring to flame as he rose and walked behind you. Chyna followed him, seizing my hair and spinning me around roughly. I saw a walkway set in an almost completed circle of candles, and a massive throne inlaid with human bone and ancient runes. He seated himself, his hands resting on the ruby-eyed skulls that make up the armrests as he looked to me. "Come to me, Kimberly."

I felt yourself rise, and I registered the fact that I was walking... yet I felt like a puppet must as I sank to my knees before him. I looked to his eyes as he reached down, running a finger across my cheek. You felt yourself flush, and for some reason I tilted my head and, as I had only done in my fantasies, took his finger into my mouth. Despite it's pallor, I felt the blood pulsing in the digit, the beat of life... and I felt him jump slightly, startled. I pulled back, licking your lips at the savor before looking up to his eyes, and saw him nod slightly. "You want to be mine?"

"Yes...." I paused a moment, hardly believing my ears as I heard my voice say the word I had wanted to say to him for years... "Master." I saw his slight smile of satisfaction as he reached down and seized my hair, pulling me closer to him. He asked the question only with his gaze, and I spoke softly, feeling my body trembling. "I am ready to do what is necessary."

He nodded slightly to me, then to Chyna, who seized my hair in one hand and my arm in the other, and hoisted me over her shoulder like a sack of grain. I was carried behind the throne, which turned to follow my progress as she laid me out on a navel-high granite slab, carved with angled footholds on one side. My head was laid between the footholds, the shroud around my body tight until a flick of a wicked-looking dagger lays the stitching asunder. The shroud is pulled back, revealing my nude body to the eyes of the Dark One.

I felt his eyes rove over my, my body reacting in a most pleasureable way... was it really going to happen? I looked up, watching him shrug his robes from his body, revealing his physique to my gaze... pallid flesh, hard and muscular, not a trace of hair around him, except... for a thick black nest surrounding hard flesh. I felt my body reacting moreso to his visage as he just stood there... I wanted him, but he was just standing there... and I knew he wanted me. I saw awesome girth of his cock pulsing with his heartbeat... then fingers knotted in my hair, yanking my head back... and I gazed at the perfectly trimmed hair of Chyna's sex. It was then that I knew... I was being tested. I called my courage, and I lifted my lips as she straddled my head, my tongue trailing up and down the smooth folds of her labia.

I had often fantasized about being with another woman, but never like this... I gave her the longest, most luxurious licking I had ever dreamed, letting my tongue probe and caress each of the most sensitive places, I crisscrossed her inner lips, occasionally probing deep inside her, and I felt her gasp as my tongue touched, and pushed inside her tight nether opening. I felt His grim smile of approval as I draw my tongue up her length like an ice cream cone, taking in her every drop before the tip of the nimble pink muscle started circling her clit like a raptor circling its prey.

I felt his massive hands grip my ankles as Chyna's fingernails cruelly twisted and dug into my nipples, setting my body alight in flames of pain and pleasure. I felt her bend down, pulling my breasts down with her as the thick head of His cock slowly pushed into me. It was like nothing I had ever felt before... stretching me, but feeling like it was made for me and me alone. I felt her tongue circle my clit, and flick across the point where his cock and my labia joined, and I laped her clit with abandon as waves of pleasure concentrated at the top of my skull, and started crashing over me like tsunami's of pure ecstasy.

He set into a steady rhythm, my body trembling in pure pleasure as I continues to please the woman above me... squeezing her well-formed backside, licking her clit, pausing to tongue her nether opening as he fucked me in perfect rhythm. He started chanting softly, and I felt tendrils of cold duel with the waves of heat coursing through my veins, only heightening my ecstasy as he quickened the pace. Time seemed to slow as he spoke the final syllable, and as if someone unlocked the door to heaven, all three of us stiffened.

A moment passed like this, and then... it started with Him, his fists tightening around my ankles... a grip so hard that my lower legs feathered to greenstick fractures as he thrust his entire length home inside me. Feeling him fill me to bursting, and her tongue on my clit sent me screaming over the precipice, and the vibrations of my tongue on her clit sent her into the oblivion of pleasure. I felt his seed, thick and copious, spurt inside me, filling me to overflowing even as I trembled in pure ecstasy, and it just kept going, each one of us feeding off the other two's passion... until all three of us passed out, there on that altar.

I remember this day as I stand in a black cloak, wearing a biker's uniform of leather, standing on his right side as Chyna stands on his right... walking out to the arena to defend the title. It was two months since that intensely pleasurable night, and I had since learned how to protect myself in the ring... how to serve my Master in all places, and in all ways. Never would I stop following him, and never would I leave his side. And I feel his eyes on me as I take his robes... and I know that tonight will be a repeat performance of that life-altering time.