Meeting Tom

Story Info
Woman attacked by older man after agreement goes wrong.
2.3k words
4.01
57.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
synn14
synn14
60 Followers

I had recently gotten divorced. I was lonely and frequented chat rooms just for someone to talk to. Most men I met would only chat for a minute before changing the topic to sex. Don't get me wrong, I love sex, but it would be nice to have someone talk to me about other things sometimes.

One night I met Tom. We actually talked for a long time without sex coming up. He was also divorced with 2 kids. He had boys, I had girls. We were both basically raising our kids alone; the other parent was not in the picture. I had mentioned how hard it was to take care of 2 kids on my salary. I wasn't hinting at him giving me money or anything. It just came up in conversation.

He mentioned he was pretty well off financially and offered to help in a way. He offered me $500 for an hour in his bed. Of course I said that I couldn't do that. I was not a prostitute. He apologized and said he didn't mean to offend me. He said we wouldn't have sex. He just wanted me to lay naked on his bed while he touched and kissed me. He said he always wanted to tie a girl down and please her. He promised there would be no penetration of any kind. I was unsure about being tied down, but I eventually gave in and said yes. I could really use the money, and it might even be enjoyable.

We had already exchanged pictures. He knew what I looked like. Five foot exactly, 130lbs, most of which was from my 38DDD breasts. Both nipples pierced, along with a clitoral hood piercing. Long blond hair that went about half way down my back and blue eyes. At 46 years old, he was 18 years my senior. I was always attracted to older men, so that didn't bother me. He had sent me a picture and he was attractive with salt and pepper hair, clean shaven.

I was very nervous driving to his house, but also excited. I was wearing black lace thongs and they were actually a little wet when I pulled into his driveway.

Tom must have seen me pull up because he opened the door before I had a chance to knock. He was even more attractive in person, and since he already had his shirt off, I noticed he was in very good shape, especially for his age.

"Hi there, I'm glad you decided to come, nice to meet you," he said as he looked me directly in the eyes.

As I said "you too," I couldn't help but notice him glance down at my cleavage. I was wearing a very low cut sweater and jeans with high heel boots.

Tom led me thru the house to his bedroom. He asked me if I wanted anything to drink. I declined. "Are you sure you are OK with this? I don't want you to regret it later," he said.

"I'm OK. Just a little nervous," I replied.

"Relax, I promise not to do anything you don't want," he assured me. "So....will you undress for me?" His smile widened.

I smiled back. "Yes, I will." I slowly undressed. First my boots and socks, then I lifted my sweater over my head. My bra was cut low so much of my breasts were visible, looking like they would pop out of the cups. I unsnapped the back and waited a couple seconds before I slid the straps down my arms and let it fall to the floor. Tom was staring at my exposed nipples, which were already hard. I unsnapped my jeans and slipped them off my hips and let them fall to the ground. I stepped out of them, now standing in front of Tom only in my panties.

"Turn around and take them off," he said, sounding almost like an order. He could tell I was surprised by his tone and added "please?"

I turned around and pulled my panties all the way down to my ankles, and paused for a moment bent over in front of this man I had just met only 5 minutes earlier. I heard a low moan escape his lips. When I stood and faced him again I could see his cock bulging in his pants. When I glanced up I could tell he noticed where I was looking.

He stepped up close to me and very gently touched his lips to mine. It was a very sweet kiss. "Lay down on the bed for me," he said.

I lied down on my back and he lifted my arms above my head and tied them to the headboard. I felt a surge of fear being tied down by a man I didn't know. But, for some reason it turned me on at the same time.

Tom started by gently touching my face, my lips. His hands started moving lower, down my neck, to my chest. He caressed my breasts, avoiding my nipples at first. When Tom started touching my nipples he was barely grazing them. Then he started pinching and gently pulling on them. "Your breasts are amazing," he said as he leaned in and kissed me on my lips. Very softly, no tongue at first. Then I felt his tongue gently part my lips and enter my mouth. I begin to kiss him back and moan into his mouth. We kiss for awhile as he continued playing with my nipples. His mouth began to move lower, kissing my neck, then my breasts. He sucked on my nipples for a while, going from one to the other and then back again, making me moan louder. While he was sucking my nipples his hand gently spread my legs so he could lightly caress my inner thighs. I couldn't keep my hips still as he moved his hand higher and touched my pussy. He stopped sucking my nipples so he could look at my face. First he just moved his fingers up and down my labia. Then Tom slipped a finger inside my slit and felt how wet I was. His finger touched my clit and I moaned his name.

Before I knew what was happening he slid a finger inside me and I gasped. "No, no, you said you wouldn't!"

He quickly takes his finger out, covered in my juices, and apologized. "I am so so sorry, I just got caught up in the moment and forgot. Are you OK?"

"Yes, I guess I am," I say. "Just don't do it again."

Tom kissed my cheek and apologized again before he started touching my clit again. He began to whisper in my ear as my hips move against his hand. "My cock is rock hard from touching you. You turn me on so much."

Then he started kissing my neck again. His mouth moved lower, back over my breasts, my stomach, my hips. He kissed my thighs and then around my pussy. He pulled your head back a little and spread my lips and just looked at my pussy for a minute.

"Your pussy is beautiful," he told me before he leaned in and started licking me. He licked around my entrance but didn't put his tongue inside me. I was breathing heavy and moaning. He licked around my clit and then stopped.

I looked down at him. "Why did you stop?" I ask, certain he can hear the sadness in my voice.

"I want you to tell me to lick your clit. I want to be sure you want it," he said.

"Lick my clit," I say.

"You sure?" he asks with a smirk on his face.

"Yes! Please lick my clit," I begged.

He smiled and got to work. He gently flicked my clit with his tongue. Slowly at first, then faster and faster. I moaned loudly.

"You are going to make me cum! Please don't stop!" I screamed. Tom kept going while I had a mind blowing orgasm that shook my whole body.

He lied next to me again and kissed me so I could taste myself on him. "Your pussy tastes wonderful," he whispered to me, barely able to comprehend what he said from the after effects of my orgasm. He gently caressed me as I regained myself.

Tom got up and took off the rest of his clothes and I could see his throbbing cock. It wasn't huge, but it wasn't small either. It was just about the perfect size for me, 7 inches and a nice thickness. He lied back down next to me and started kissing my breasts again. He sucked on my breast right above my nipple, making sure I got a dark hicky.

"Hey, what the fuck!" I yelled. "Why did you do that?"

Tom looked at me. "I'm sorry," he said apologetically. But then his tone changed. "I just want to make sure other men know you are mine."

I look at Tom, surprised by the sudden possessiveness. He smiled a different kind of smile than he had earlier. Then he began to trace my lips with his finger. "Does putting my cock in your mouth count as penetration?"

"Yes, of course that's penetration. Sorry, not going to happen," I say sternly.

"That's too bad, because you have to suck it anyway, just for a minute," he commanded me. He straddled me face and held his cock in his hand just inches from my face.

"Hell no!" I said as he let go of his rock hard cock and grabbed a handful of my hair.

Tom touched my face with his other hand. "I don't want to hurt you," he said. "But I will if you don't cooperate. Now open your mouth." He forced my chin down while holding my head still by my hair and shoved his cock in my mouth. "Mmmmmm, damn that feels good," he groaned as he thrust in and out of my mouth.

I tried to scream as he continued fucking my unwilling mouth, but it just came out muffled. I think he actually liked it. My scalp was hurting from how tightly he was holding my hair. He was thrusting as deep as he could. I could feel his head hitting the back of my throat. I started to gag a couple times but managed not to vomit.

The assault on my mouth only lasted a minute or two. By the way he was moaning I was pretty sure he only stopped because he didn't want to cum yet.

"What the fuck?! You said you wouldn't do anything I didn't want! You promised," I said. I had tears rolling down my cheeks.

He laughed. "You wanted it you slut. Who are you kidding? You pussy is practically dripping wet. What kind of girl agrees to come to a stranger's house for money anyway? You are a whore and you wanted it," he scoffed.

"NO! I didn't want it," I cried. "You promised no penetration. I trusted you."

"Well that wasn't very smart, was it? You wanted it baby, and you want what's coming next too," he said as he winked at me. He started to spread my legs and I tried to hold them closed. But he pried them open and got in between them. I tried moving my hips and get out from under him, but with my hands tied there was no use.

"Please don't fuck me, please," I beg. "I don't want this."

Next he surprised me even more by slapping me across my face. "Shut up bitch," he said, just before he forced his cock into my dripping cunt.

Tom forced his cock all the way inside me, hard, and just held it there and looked into my eyes. I was crying more now. "Please stop, please take your cock out," I continue to beg.

He continued to look in my eyes as he slowly pulled almost all the way out, and then slammed hard deep into my pussy again. He continued raping me, as I continued begging him to stop. After a few minutes I stop begging, it was no use. I moaned in pain from the force of his fucking.

But what was really bothersome was that as this man was raping me, my cunt just got wetter and wetter. And I was enjoying how it felt. My moans changed from pain to pleasure.

"See that you fucking whore," he said. "I told you that you wanted it. I told you that you wanted to be fucked. You are loving my cock in that tight wet cunt. You wanted to be raped. You are my slut." I could tell he was getting close to his own orgasm, as was I.

He could tell I was getting close too. He pulled out and rested the tip of his cock against my cunt. "Why did you stop?" I asked.

"I want you to tell me you are my slut."

I couldn't deny it any longer. "Yes Tom, I'm your slut! Please fuck me! I want your cock inside me! I want you to cum inside me!"

He thrust his cock in me again, just as hard as the first time. In less than a minute I felt my orgasm about to erupt. "Oh my god Tom, I'm cumming! Please keep fucking me! I want to cum all over your cock!"

"Cum you fucking whore! Cum," he commanded me. This orgasm was even stronger than the first one Tom gave me. He kept fucking me hard and deep.

"Please cum inside my cunt Tom!" I screamed. "I want you to feel as good as you made me feel. Fill my pussy with you cum."

"Oh fuck! Here it comes baby," he says as I felt his body shake. He collapsed on top of me and left his cock in me for a minute before pulling out and lying next to me again.

Tom untied me and held me. I felt his hot cum dripping out of me as we fell asleep together.

synn14
synn14
60 Followers