Meeting Up with Guys from Chatrooms

Story Info
Hot wife meets strange men online.
866 words
3.6
27.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(a true story)

Sorry I have not written in such a long time. I've been very busy posting photos on an amateur website. It has been fun, exhilarating and just damn hot! We've been posting photos of my delicious round tits busting out of my bras, Hanks big creamy load dribbling out of the sides of my mouth down my chin and neck.

After a couple of months of doing this in the websites chat rooms ,getting countless requests for picture ideas, with hank busy with work and us hardly getting time together to take new pictures. I decided one day to put the call out for a photographer "no strings" attached" Of course I was bombarded with guys from everywhere, offering not only their cameras but hard cocks to lend me a hand. The thought of another or maybe two guys taking pictures and doing me was so hot and made me very horny. Hank was more than happy for me to take on a couple of new comers; even he was getting excited waiting to see the results.

So I found a couple of local guys who were not only keen to take my pictures but also both wanted to be in them too. It was a dream come true for me having two guys covering me in cum.

The big night came and my pussy was so wet at the anticipation of the night's events ahead. Right on time Doug and Scott arrived together. As soon as I opened the door Doug wasted no time in setting the camera up and warming me up with a glass of rum. After a bit of small talk about how much they both loved my pictures and how I was even hotter in person. Scott then asked me what sort of photos I wanted to take. Coyly I said I was all theirs and was willing to do whatever they wanted. After all they knew what they liked to see.

We decided Doug would take photos first of me and Scott. He was clicking away on the camera getting close-ups, getting us to pose. Taking many photo's of my tits, ass, and my cunt. Then he took some of me sucking on Scott's hard cock, after a few minutes they swapped and I had Doug's cock way down my throat. Suddenly I came up with a great idea to set up my new video camera and put the self timer on the camera.

In no time at all I was down on me knees, Scott to my left and Doug to my right, taking their cocks in my hands. I was taking it in turns licking the heads of their hard cocks, it was heaven. I sucked Scott's big cock while Doug was rubbing my tits and squeezing my nipples so hard between his fingers. I then took Doug's fat hard cock into my mouth, twirling my tongue around as he rammed it in and out of my wet mouth.

I got up onto the bed on all fours sticking my ass right up. Doug came onto the bed first and knelt in front of me so I could continue sucking his hard cock while Scott moved up behind me. He was rubbing the head of his cock up and down my slit and my wet pussy was soaking his rod in my juices. I told him straight up to not be gentle. I could feel his knob at the opening of my pussy, I needed cock in my cunt so bad, and I pushed back onto his cock. Scott pounded his cock into me with no limits. We were fucking so hard my tits were bouncing and with every thrust he forced my mouth down on Doug's cock taking him in so deep in my throat.

I stopped the boys and said I would love to have both their cocks in my cunt at once. Doug was very happy with the idea but suggested grabbing the camera for a few close up shots of this. Scott lay down and I eased myself down on his cock while Doug set up the camera again. I was so hot, just wanting to be stretched by two big hard cocks. Doug got in behind me, sliding his cock into my already filled up pussy. The feeling was amazing being totally filled and stretched to the limit I was cumming in minutes. Doug couldn't take much of this and pulled out cumming all over my ass. Scott then said they had to get one of my famous cum facial shots in. So I then lay down on the bed while Scott straddled my chest. He was jerking his cock till he blew a great warm creamy load all over my face.

I had an awesome night with my two chat room friends, which resulted in some great new photos. Hank was very pleased with how they turned out. also enjoyed watching the video of my night very much. I can't wait to see them up online.

Well I hope all you guys reading my new story liked it, and please post comments if so.

Bye for now

cumcrazedCarly