Meeting Vin Ch. 1

Story Info
Small-town girl meets a superstar.
1k words
20.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Destiny grew up in a small town located in the southeastern part of Georgia. This is why whenever she won a national contest everyone was very shocked. Her mom had entered her in a MTV contest that everyone knew about. Only 5 entries would win the grand prize, and the chances of this small town girl winning where 1 in a million. Surely enough she was a winner though. Her grand prize you wonder, a fully paid round trip for four to New York, and nightly VIP passage to one of the hottest clubs. She was thrilled and since she had just turned 21 her mother trusted her and let her take 3 of her best friends. She chose to take her friends since grade school Kiley, Tisha, Julie, and Ashley.

Everyone was so excited! They got up on an early summer morning and drove to the airport in Atlanta. They boarded their plane and although there weren't exactly in first class this trip was like a dream come true for them. The trip was long but since they had never flown it seemed as if it sped by. They where amazed when the arrived, never in there lives had they been in such a big city. They where relieved to find a limo waiting on them. Before they knew it they had gather there luggage and they where off to the hotel.

When they finally reach the uptown hotel they where shocked to see this huge 20 story building hovering above them. They where all very nervous, with the exception of Destiny who heart was to filled with joy to be scared, she was the first to rush inside.

She rushed up to the front desk, "Excuse me, I have reservations under the name Destiny King."

She waited anxiously as the old woman typed on her computer, "Ah yes, Miss King right here it is. You will be staying in suite 269, here is your key."

They explored for an hour or so then went out. They each wanted to get new outfits to put on before they went to the club. Each had their only style, and each ended up with a totally different look. They purchased one outfit a piece, then hurried back to the hotel, changed clothing and headed out to the club.

None of them had ever been to a club before. Destiny encouraged them to hit the dance floor with her. After a few minutes the hesitantly followed her down the step, and into the crowd of people. Immediately her and Kiley started to loosen up and dancing as if they where the only ones there. It took a little more encouragement but Tisha and Ashley soon followed.

Light, Camera, Action by Mr. Cheeks started playing and Destiny and Kiley became the center of attention on the dance floor. Before they knew it there where two really hot guys dancing with them. One sported a pair of sunglasses and a hat he got behind Destiny and followed her every move. After the song went off he introduced himself as John and invited Destiny to go to the bar up stairs and have a drink with him. She had an even better idea.

"Let me tell my girls I am leaving and we will get out of here." She did so and although they begged her not to go she left anyway.

Destiny and John got in his car and drove out of the city to a large hill that set above the city. They got out and set on the hood of the car. The view was amazing. She never imagined she would have all of New York City at her feet. They talked for a very long time, and then they just silently gazed at each other. She felt his eyes looking up and down every inch of her body.

"So do you always wear those glasses?" Destiny joked trying to end the silence.

"Only at night." John sarcastically replied with a laugh. Destiny was going crazy. This guy was so sexy. His muscles where huge and his smile was enough to drive any woman over the deep end.

"So why did you want to dance with a girl like me?" She finally asked the question that had been on her mind all night. She wanted him bad. She had already lost her virginity but she hadn't had any sex in a long time and she planned on doing it while she was in New York she had got lucky in finding such a drop dead sexy man.

"You beautiful, sexy, amazing. You have all the curves in all the right places." The more he spoke the more he sounded familiar. "Excuse me for saying this but when I find a girl that can get me hard by just looking at her I have to go talk to her."

She giggled and then rolled over on top of him and kissed him, softly at first, then wilder and more passionately.

He pushed her off of him. "Wait I think you should know something first." She waited for him to finish. "My names not really John. Slowly he began to pull off his hat and glasses…. It's Vin."

Her mouth dropped could it really be Vin Diesel? Yes it was she would know those eyes anywhere. She thought for a second then she realized this is still the same guy you set and laughed with minutes before. She smiled and sat on his lap kissing him once again. "You may be Vin Diesel but you are the same guy I was kissing a second ago."

They kissed passionately and soon they where both removed of every shred of clothing they had had on. They didn't care who saw them. They where driving each other wild and couldn't wait any longer. Both had been horny ever since they danced together on the dance floor. His huge cock was rock hard beneath her and she was ready.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Testing their Limits Ch. 01 Two friends wonder who much they can get away with.in Erotic Couplings
Wolf's Heart The start of Emily's story.in NonHuman
Fun with a Friend Two friends have a great time with each other.in Erotic Couplings
Heart of the Wolf She always worked late nights at the clinic...in NonHuman
Kitty & Her Master Ch. 01 Two people begin a life together...in Erotic Couplings
More Stories