Meeting with Master

Story Info
Wannabe submissive finally gets her chance.
7.3k words
4.52
36.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally sat down at the computer. The husband was off to work, kids off to school, or playing quietly. Logging onto the Internet, she checked her mail. "Oh, good," she thought, "A new one from Master." For about the last six months she had been having a cyber affair with an older man who lived three thousand miles across the country. They had developed a master / slave relationship that allowed her to, at least in the cyber world, live out her submissive fantasies. She opened the latest letter and read:

little one,

As we have talked about for a while, it is time to take our relationship to the next level. In two days hence I shall be in your city. Now you have a choice to make. I will be in the restaurant at the corner of First and Main, at nine o''clock for breakfast. You can do one of three things. You can leave me to eat my breakfast by myself, whereupon we may continue our cyber relationship as before.

Or,

You can meet me just for breakfast, we can talk as friends, and again continue as before.

Or,

You can meet me for breakfast, dressed in the white mini dress we have discussed, wearing your black satin choker. If this is your choice, we will have breakfast and then return to my hotel room where you will truly learn what it is like to be my slave.

In two days,

Master M

She sat back in her chair, staring at the screen, thoughts racing. "Here? He's coming here? In two days? Oh. My. God. What should I do? At least I have some time to think this over... "

She went though the rest of the day lost in thought, dealing with things, kids, dinner, etc., as they came up. By bedtime she had at least partly made up her mind. The next morning she called a good friend and made arrangements for her to watch the kids...

He sat in the restaurant, nervously playing with his coffee cup. Every minute of so he would check his watch, again. "A Master is not nervous." He told himself. "Ya, right. Sure he isn't." He sat in a booth in the far corner of the restaurant. One from which he could see the people as they approached the hostess, yet it was far enough back that in general other people wouldn't see him. Each time someone came in he would look up to see if it was she. Another glance at his watch. "9:07, if she isn't here by quarter after I guess I'll order." Movement caught his eye. At the hostess counter was a lady in a white dress, a short white dress. He watches as the hostess pointed in his direction. As the lady walked toward him he could see the black choker that had been hidden by her long hair. He stood as she approached the table.

"Good morning, little one."

"Good morning,... Master"

He motioned for her to sit opposite him at the table, and sat back down himself.

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to come."

"Oh, I decided to come fairly quickly. But I couldn't decide what to wear until the last minuet that is why I am late. I hope you can forgive me for that."

"Given the choice you have made, and the circumstances you had to make it under, it is forgivable, this time. Before we really get started would you like to review the "rules" we have talked about in the past?"

She sat there playing with the silverware and nodded. He could tell she was very nervous about what she was about to commit to.

"Excuse me, sir, but would you and the lady like to order breakfast?" They both started and looked up at the waitress. He glanced at "the lady" across the table and then ordered for the both of them, as if to set the scene from the beginning. When the waitress left, he cleared his throat.

"You know that if you where to become a true slave it would take weeks of training. But we don't have the luxury of that much time. You have told me that you want to experience the things a slave would. And this you shall. But without the proper training it is going to take much more control, on your part, than it would ordinarily. Do you remember the safe word and safe sign?"

"Yes, I do. The safe word is my name and if I am gaged or can't speak for any reason the safe sign is the "finger," with both hands if possible."

"Good. Normally training would start fairly lightly, punishments would be relatively light at first, working up in intensity. The best way to find a person's limits, and push them back is to work up to them. A whipping that will send a seasoned slave to near orgasm would cause a new one to use the safe word before the second stroke. We have the added complication of being very careful not to leave any marks that would be questioned. But if you are truly willing, we can work around these. Because this is not a "real" training session, we will change the use of the safe word a little. Instead of ending the session as would be usual, we will stop what we are doing and discuss what has happened and decide weather to go on from there. But, I do pride myself on being able to read people well enough that I don't think you will use the safe word. Is this agreeable? Do you have any questions?"

"N...no, not really. You're going to treat me, as much as possible, as it I where your true slave. And I will try my best to be a good slave! I'm sure I can take it, I WANT to take it! But just one thing. We agreed, remember, no hot wax?"

He chuckled a little. "That is a perfect example of the limits I was talking about. You will willingly submit to nipple clamps which will hurt, but you cannot accept the idea that hot wax would hurt less, or might even be pleasurable. But, as we agreed, no hot wax. How much time do we have before you are expected home?"

"I will not be expected until late tonight, midnight, or even later. Everyone thinks I'm in another town discussing a possible teaching position there."

"Very good. Then are you ready to start? Remember from now on you must call me Master, or Sir, whenever you talk to me. And you must not talk unless addressed. You will not have an orgasm unless I give you permission. If you do, it will result in punishment. And the safe word is not to be used to stop the stimulation if you are going to have an orgasm, only if there is something wrong, or it hurts too much."

She looked at him and took a deep breath, "I... I'm ready...Sir."

"Very well, then we have started. The first thing I want you to do is to take your panties off and hand them to me. Now."

"Now? Here?" She looked around wildly.

"Here and now! And you have just earned your first punishment. You questioned me, you spoke out of turn, and you didn't call me Sir. I will keep track of your transgressions while we are in public and punish you later. Now, your panties!"

She took another quick look around and realized that no one could really see her where she sat. she reached under her dress and moving from side to side managed to slip her panties off. Wadding them into a ball she passed them across to him, eyes down cast. He opened the balled up panties and held them up to look at them.

"Nice, I have always liked white lace." He put the panties on his coat pocket. Reaching down to the seat beside him he handed a wrapped box to her. "You will go to the ladies room. There you will open this box and use what you find in it. You will come back to the table with it still in place. This is to prepare you for things to come later."

Well aware that her dress was quite short, and that there was nothing else covering her now, she slipped out of the booth and picked up the box.

"Yes Master. I will be right back."

He watched her as she walked away, admiring the sway of her ass, thinking that this was going to be quite a day, for her and him.

Reaching the ladies room she locked herself into a stall and opened the box. There where two things in it. A soft silicon rubber butt plug and a bottle of lubricant. She took the plug from the box, and although it was a bit smaller than average, to her it looked huge. "This will never fit in me!" she thought. But this was one of the things she wanted to explore, never having had anyone pay any attention to her "back door." She took out the bottle of lubricant and spread some on her fingers. Putting one foot up on the toilet she reached between her legs and worked some of it into her ass. She worked at it until she had one slippery finger in herself to the second knuckle. Pulling her finger out, he then rubbed lubricant over the plug. She then put the tip of the plug against her ass and started pushing. The very tip penetrated fairly easily, but the plug got quickly larger. By the time she had the widest part of it into the ring of muscle she thought she would rip. Then the widest part passed the muscle and the plug slipped into her until the flared base stopped it. Her ass had never felt so full. But at the same time it felt strangely good. The thought struck her as she took her foot down, "How the hell am I going to walk with this thing in me?" She just knew that everyone would be able to see how her ass was stretched around this thing. But knowing her Master and the rest of the day was waiting she left the ladies room and walked as normal as she could.

When she returned to the table he stood and motioned her to sit back where she had been. Sitting with the plug in was interesting to say the least. She was a bit surprised when he slid in beside her instead of on the other side as before. When he was next to her he took the table cloth and arranged it so it covered her lap up to her waist. Under the table cloth he placed his hand on her leg and moved it up.

"Let me see that it is in place."

She parted her legs letting him slide his hand up. His fingers probed up her thigh and followed the crease of her leg down to her ass. He ran his finger around the base of the plug, pressing on the center of it, making her jump a little. He than ran his fingers up the outer lips of her vagina feeling them starting to open to the stimulation.

Suddenly his hand was gone. "Finally," He said, "our food is here."

She looked up to see the waitress approaching with a tray of food, which she placed before them. After refilling their coffee cups she said "Enjoy" and left.

"That was close." She said.

"That's two." He said quietly. "You where not addressed. If you where a slave in training you would quickly learn that I would never do anything in public to embarrass myself, or my slave. I am always very aware of what is going around me and if others can see anything of not. That is one of the duties of a Master. Also a slave in training would not go out in public until she had learned that she could trust me. Now eat, you are going to need your strength later."

He served her generous helpings from the selections before them and they both set to eating. It wasn't long however before she felt his hand on her leg again. He moved it quickly back up to the junction of her legs. There his fingers started exploring and teasing her. His fingers first stroked softly along her outer lips, up one side, down the other. As he felt them opening, he started caressing her inner lips. He would move down one side, circling just below her opening, then back up the other side, only to stop short of her clitoris. This attention soon had her squirming in her seat. She was struggling not to outwardly show that anything was happening.

He tilted his head close to hers, "You're starting to get very wet," He quietly said.

Eyes downcast to her plate, she answered, "I'm sorry Master. I.. I can't help it."

"We'll have to do something about this. We can't have you walking out of here with a wet stain on the back of your dress, now can we?"

His hand left her and reached into his coat pocket to pull out her panties. She wondered if he would let her go to the bathroom to put them on, or if she was going to have to struggle with them at the table. As it turned out, it was neither. Sliding his hand back under the table cloth and her dress he took one corner of the panties and pushed them inside of her! He worked slowly at it until the small garment was completely inside of her.

He grinned at her as he continued his teasing, "There, that ought to fix that problem."

More than once she hovered at the edge of an orgasm, but he always backed off of the stimulation each time just before she went over that edge. After a time that was both too long and too short, breakfast was finished, the bill paid, and they were leaving the restaurant. They agreed that it would be best for her to follow him to the hotel in her own car. He showed her his rental car and led the way.

The hotel was one of the nicest ones near the airport. His room was in one corner on the top floor. As they rode the elevator to the top floor he reached behind her and played with the plug still imbedded in her ass, sending shivers though her. While they walked down the hall to his room, he explained that he not only taken the top corner room, but he also had the only room next to it. This way they didn't have to worry about any noise that might escape though the walls. When they entered the room, she looked around. It was a mini suite, two large beds, table and chairs, a walk in closet, a couch and though another door, she saw the bathroom. The only things that showed anyone had been there was a large black case on one bed, and at each corner of the door to the closet was a clamp, the type you would hang an exercise bar, or a baby swing on. He walked to the far bed, where the case was, and unlatched it.

"Come here," he commanded. "We must dress you appropriately." When she was standing in front of him, he told her, "Strip!"

She jumped, startled at the command. For the first time she realized that he was the Master, and he was in complete control. She reached behind her, unzipped her dress and pulled it off over her head. She started to fold it and was looking for a place to put it when he took it from her and tossed it in the corner. She bit her lip to keep from saying anything and unhooked her bra. He took it also and tossed it after the dress. As she stood naked before him, she unconsciously tried to cover herself with her hands.

"Stand straight! Hands to your sides. You have nothing to hide from me. Before we are done, I will know every inch of your body."

She straightened up and tried to hold her hands still at her sides. Her eyes downcast, not being able to look at him in her embarrassment. He turned to the case on the bed and removed a stiff leather collar. It was about two inches wide and had four steel rings attached to it. Instead of a buckle it had a small lock to close it.

"Take that choker off too. We must put a proper collar on you." He put the collar around her neck and locked it, putting the key in his pocket. The small lock dangled in the hollow of her neck, cold against her skin. Turning to the case, he took out four more rings of leather. He put one around each wrist and each ankle. Each of these cuffs had two steel rings attached to it.

"Now you are dressed as a slave in training should be. This is all you would wear during your training. You have had that plug in you for about two hours now, haven't you?"

"Y... yes sir... Master." With all that had been happening she had forgotten about the plug, her body having adjusted to its intrusion.

"Hummm, I think it's time to take that one out then." Reaching into the case again he pulled out another plug, this one bigger.

Her eyes widened and she whispered, "Oh, god, no."

SMACK!! The shape of his hand reddened on her ass.

"You NEVER tell me no! We discussed this. No is not in a slave's vocabulary. Now bend over and put your face on the other bed!"

Turning away from him she did as she was commanded. Her face as red as her ass, which was now stuck in the air in front of his face. She felt the plug being pulled on. It resisted at first, then slid from her. Before the muscles could contract, she felt the new one being pushed into her. He worked at it slowly, inching it past the tight ring of muscle. She thought that there was no way it could fit in her when she felt the ridge slip into her, leaving the base of the plug against her ass as the thick stem of the plug held her open.

"Stand up and turn around."

When she did, she saw that he had a long piece of light rope, and several quick clips. He took her wrists and clipped them together. Then he clipped them to the ring on the front of the collar. Picking up the rope, he tied it around her waist. Positioning the knot in back of her he then brought the long ends of the rope between her legs. Each was carefully run just inside of her outer lips then pulled tightly and tied to the waist line. These ropes pulled her pussy wide open. He then took another, lighter, rope and tied several knots closely together on it. This rope he tied to the one around her waist at the front, readjusting it several times. He then passed it between her legs, right though her pussy. Pulling it very tight he tied it behind her. As he was tying this knot she realized that the knots where right on her clit. Every time she moved in the slightest these knots would rub her there. He un-clipped her hands, pulled them behind her and re-clipped them together.

"We are almost finished dressing you. One more thing and we can begin your punishment for your discretions at breakfast."

From the case, he produced a pair of nipple clamps. The tweezers type with a chain connecting them. She moaned slightly at the sight of them. Placing one on her nipple, he ran the tension ring about half way up the clip. She gasped and tried to pull back slightly as the clip bit into her. Taking the other, he put it on her other nipple, running the ring up on it too. She felt two sensations. One, pain, shot to her brain. The other, pleasure(?), shot straight to her groin. If her panties weren't still stuffed in her pussy, she knew her juices would be running down her legs. He leaned back and looked at her.

"You're uneven." Reaching out, he tightened the first clip slightly. "No, still uneven. We must get this right." The other clip was tightened. Before she realized it, he had tightened the clips almost to their max. "Isn't it amazing what you can take when it's done slowly enough? Now, one final touch." Taking a short piece of light chain, he hooked the middle of the chin between the clips to the ring of the collar, pulling it just tight enough that there was a slight pressure pulling up on her nipples. Whenever she moved in the slightest, the clips would tug on her nipples. She was now receiving constant stimulation both top and bottom.

"Now," he said, "It's time for your punishment." He led her to the closet door. He un-clipped her hands and clipped each one to the clamps on the upper corners of the doorway. Spreading her legs, he clipped them to the lower clamps. Going back to his case, he produced a leather paddle. It was about twelve inches long, and three wide. It also had several large holes on the "working" end. He held it up where she could see it.

"You where a very bad girl at breakfast. We will start out with ten swats with the paddle. You will count each one out loud. If you miss counting any, you will receive an extra to make up for each missed one." He then stepped back behind her. She waited tensely for the blows. She felt a touch on her ass and jumped. But it was just his hand, stroking her gently. He ran his fingers lightly across her ass.

"Such soft, smooth skin. It should redden very nicely." Swish, Smack! The paddle caught her square on the left cheek. While it didn't really hurt, it startled her, and she lunged forward against her restraints. The movement causing the clips to pull on her nipples and the knots to rub her clit. Though all this she suddenly remembered.

"Wa.. wa.. one!"

The remaining nine swats came at random intervals, striking different parts of her ass. Her body was total enveloped in sensations, from tits, to clitoris, to ass. Yet despite it all she remembered to count each and every one. When he was finished, her ass was sore, but she was very close to orgasm. So close she wished he would keep on.

12