Meeting with Mr. Thomas

Story Info
Miss Greene must prove she's not a cheater.
2.4k words
3.86
45.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written as a dual first-person perspective. So each space represents a shift between the two characters. I hope you enjoy.

"I would like to see after school today Miss Greene" I said as she was grabbing her things.

Looking over my glasses and clutching my bag I take a deep breath "Okay Mr. Thomas. I will come to your office when my classes are finished." He nodded approvingly and I whispered "Thank you" as I headed out.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I announce.

I open the door slowly and say "Hello Mr. Thomas, you wanted to see me?"

I stand up and gesture to the closest desk "please have a seat Miss Greene" I walk around my desk and lean against it.

I place my bag on the desk and carefully sit, smoothing my skirt and crossing my ankles. I also nervously bite my lower lip.

"School going pretty good for you? You're doing really well in my class. Doing as good in the rest of your classes?" I inquire.

"Yes...so far I think so. School has always been something I enjoy working hard at...and it comes pretty easy to me I guess." I respond squeezing my hands tightly in my lap. I try to maintain my composure as I find to figure out why he called this meeting.

"I see... well I was reviewing your test scores and you seem to be getting at least a 95% on every test. So I'm getting a curious how you are able to do so well." I explain as I notice your body's nervousness. "Do you know what I think is going on?" I ask calmly.

"Umm, no.. I guess I don't. What do you think is going on?" I stutter.

"I think you are cheating and I'm about to contact the dean about it" I pause letting the news sink into her mind. "Your scores are too good... too consistent."

My eyes widen and my jaw drops before I quickly catch myself and sit up tall. "Please don't...I am not cheating...what can I do to prove that?" I plead as pure fear sweeps across my face. Thinking quickly I continue "I work very hard to be successful and I would never cheat. You can't go to the dean.."my voice trails off.

"I'm sorry Jennifer, my evidence says otherwise. Is there anyting you think you can do to prove to me you're not cheating?"

"I will do anything, but you can't go to the dean. My parents will stop paying for school and if they do I'll have to drop out. And then I won't have a good career and be able to support myself." I stop realizing my thoughts are flowing too freely. I take a deep breath before continuing "I am sorry. Please tell me what I can do to prove I am not cheating. So you will not go to the dean."

I ask very questioningly "You will do anything to prove you are not cheating?"

"I can't be kicked out of the school.."

"Then you do as I tell you or I'll tell the dean and you and kiss that career goodbye." I then cross my arms as she relucently nods. "Show me your panties" I demand.

I sit stunned by his request.

"You don't want to be kicked.. I want a show. Now sit on my desk and show me your panties" I repeat my demand seeing the shock in her face.

Taking a deep breath I get up and nervously sit on his desk, stumbling as I boost myself up. I blush as I slide my skirt up to mid thigh and spread my legs slightly.

"I can't see them. Just pull your skirt all the way up to your waist" I direct now leaning against the desk this sexy lady was just sitting in.

I rock my hips side to side and slide my skirty up further feeling a lump form in my throat.

"Very nice panties Jennifer, do you like them?"

"Yes sir. Yes I do." I look down at the floor and glance at the door.

Noticing her glance at the door I say "You can leave if you wish and I'll just send that email"

"No. No I don't want to leave. Do you like them?" I ask putting it back on him.

"Yes I do. Now rub your pussy through them. Does it feel good?"

I begin to ask "Are you..." but seeing his stern face I stop and slowly move my hand over my panties and gently run my hand over my pussy. "I guess so" in response to his question. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears.

"Am I what?" I ask curious abou her disregarded thought.

"I was going to ask if you were serious." I shyly respond.

"Very serious. Now really play down there. I want to see those pretty panties get all wet."

I begin to move my fingers a little faster with slightly more pressure. I can start to feel the moisture soaking though.

"That's it. Remember you're putting on a show for me. You can at least pretend you're enjoying it for me" I add seeing her bland expression.

I beam my biggest and brightest smile at you and look directly into your eyes, batting my eye lashes a couple times before parting my lips as if I have something to say.

I softly moan watching her become so much more sexual. "Shirt off now" I snap testing her reaction.

With one hand, I gently and slowly take the hem of my shirt and pull it up. Realizing I'll need both hands I take the other to assist as I pull my shirt over my head. The cool air sends a brief shiver through my body. My nervous face returns as I sit feeling more exposed now.

"You have matching bra and nice tits that fill it out. I bet you're popular with the guys on campus." I stated getting a much better view of her ample chest. "Continue rubbing those panties are looking dry" I remind her of my original order. I moan squeezing my bulge as it strains against my pants.

As I continue to rub my panties I decide to comment "I wouldn't know if I'm popular. Well, I guess that means I'm not." Then shifting it back to him I say "you appear to be enjoying yourself."

"That's a shame. I am enjoying myself thank you" I say modestly. I stand up and walk over to her and say "Let's see how wet you are." Without hesitation I move her hand out of the way and starts rubbing her pussy and feel her moist panties.

I let out a soft moan as your hands, much bigger and stronger than mine, command control of my feelings.

"I see that you like it when I touch you" I state hearing her moaning. I then slide my hand inside her panties and feel her hot wet lips and slide up and down the length of the slit feeling every inch of that tight pussy.

I let out a moan, then softly ask "What are you doing sir? Mr. Thomas?"

"Seeing how much you're enjoying this." I answer and then remove my hand and smell your delicious aroma. "Hop down and remove your bra and panties.. sexily" I instruct my obeient student.

"I shouldn't be..." I trail off as I get up slowly and I swivel my hips and drop my panties to the floor before taking a deep breath and looking up at you as I slowly undo my bra and let it fall. First one cup then the other.

"Very nice. I'm starting to believe you are not a cheater afterall"

"Now pull out my cock and suck on it. Make it as wet as that young pussy is" I command with my hands on my waist.

As I pull his cock out, I hold it very gently in one hand as I cautiously wrap my lips around the tip. It was hard...and standing erect. I slowly slide my lips down releasing as much saliva as I can onto his shaft.

My head rolls back as her mouth goes over my cock* "oohhh... yeah. Suck on that dick. Look at me so I can see much you like it in your mouth."

I look up as I take the whole dick in my mouth and move up and down it.

"You like it dont you? You like suck my dick dont you little cheater?" I taunt as she smoothly goes up and down.

I nod as I continue to suck his dick, the words stinging, but remind me why I am here doing this. So I continue to try to make Mr. Thomas happy.

I grab the back of her head push her deeper on to my shaft. "Get fucking dirty.. Suck my fucking cock" I groan.

Allowing his hand to control me I wrap my lips tighter around that thick cock and feel it hitting the back of my throat. I try not to gag but I can't completely control my reflexes.

I pull her off as she gags I ask "Like it deep huh?"

"You have a very big...err...your penis is big... Sorry."

"Well let's see if something else can handle my big cock" I say slightly disdained. I pull that little blonde up by her hair and push her towards my deck. "Put one leg up on top of the desk" I bark.

I obediently put one leg up on the desk.

I came behind Jennifer's slim body and push my shaft all the way in down that tight pink hole.

"Oh...oh my....oh my god" I gasp as I let out a moan of pleasure and pain.

Groaning as I feel her walls expand, "oh.. Yeah.." I stutter. I then start slamming my cock inside her. My balls slapping against her cleanly shaven skin.

Feeling intense shocks run through my body I can not believe what is happening. It feels good and so wrong at the same time. I don't know what is happening, but I don't want it to stop.

With a deep groan I push all the way in and hold it there, "Roll over."

With a soft whimper as the feeling stops, I roll on to my back.

As she rolls on my desk I keep my rod buried inside, feeling it twirl around.

I roll wondering what he will do next. I'm completely at his mercy and control.

I resume fucking her as her boobies bounce in front of me. "Miss Greene, play with your tits. Squeeze and pinch them."

Doing as he says, I begin to feel this intense fullness building inside me.

"You like this don't you?" I ask in between breathes.

Through deep breaths I nod. While blushing I whisper "I do, and I hope you do also Mr. Thomas."

"So, do you think you're convincing me?" I ask wondering how she will answer this subjective question.

"You do seem quite happy Mr. Thomas. Am I?" I ask wanting to ensure that this is not in vain.

"Yes. I think so. And you take directions well which helps me believe your word." As I entertain her questions I can feel the pressure building inside my balls as my orgasm grows.

I can still feel that building intensity and I ponder if I should let him know. I choose not to, I don't want him to know how much I really enjoy this. "I enjoy taking directions, Mr. Thomas" I inform him slyly.

With her admission I decide to test it out. "Rub your nipples and slowly rub that clit" I tell her. Watching her move as directed without hesitation.

Wide eyed by his command, I slide a finger over my clit instantly letting out a long moan.

Between her playing, following my commands, and that tight wet pussy I can feel my breathing getting heavier as the pressure builds up inside my sack.

"Are you ok Mr. Thomas sir?"

"I'm doing great.. You?" I respond between breaths. Then I continue " Not use to a big thick cock being shoved inside you?"

"I'm doing good, as long as you're happy" I said with more confidence than I expected. "No, no I am not. Not at all...ever..." explaining my uneventful sex life.

"Well then tell me, are you enjoying this or are you still pretending?"

"Can I be honest?"

"Of course. Unless you want to prove you're dishonest?" I hint back to the reason she's in the position she is in.

"I am not dishonest and I am not pretending" I say in my defense. I stare deeply into his eyes showing him I am telling the truth about his cock being inside me.

"Then cum all over me Miss Greene. I want you to cum now!"

His frank demand coupled by my rapidly growing orgasm sends me over the edge. "oh.....oh OH my god!" I try to keep quiet but cannot completely as I feel my pussy shudder and spew it's juices all over his rod.

Feeling that young pussy contract and juices flow and her scream push me to my climax and I hold onto her waist for support as I blast waves of cum. As my load is unleashed I groan loudly "oh my God... Damn.. "

Feeling my body relax I look up at his face forcing my eye lids to stay open.

Finished, I slowly pull out and tuck my cock back in and fix my pants. With a cocky smile I say "I think you've proven your honesty Miss Greene. You do seem to put a lot of effort into your work" and I walk back around my desk.

"Thank you for giving me the chance to, Mr. Thomas" I thank him as I recover from that experience.

"Thank you for proving me wrong."

"You're welcome. Did you really think I cheated?"

"Not completely but I had my doubts. You may get dressed except your panties." I continue with my orders to see her reaction to them.

I put my clothing back on picking my panties up and holding them. Trying to sound confident again I say "I hope I have dissolved those doubts. And what about these?"

"Yes you've erased my doubt. You may put them in your bag or leave them on my desk. Then you may leave as you wish." Turning my attention back to the papers on my desk.

Pausing to analyze these options I quickly toss them on the desk then I hastily leave the room, closing the door behind me. I was so happy to find an empty hallway which I walked quickly a short distance before feeling my body collapse against the wall. As I slowly slide down and sit, feeling warm tears tricky down my face.