Meetings 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Changed your mind yet?"

"Nope, sorry, you're stuck with me."

"Good, I like being stuck with you. C'mon, I smell coffee."

"Mmm, smells like my coffee." I said, throwing the covers back, stiffly getting up from the bed. I collected my clothes, slipping into them again, watching him muscle his way into his shirt, catching myself drooling.

Would it be like this the rest of our lives? Drooling over each other, attacking each other ruthlessly, driving each other crazy? God, I hoped so. He turned, caught me ogling him, grinned as he walked over to me. He slid his hands up my neck, cupping my chin in his palms.

"You constantly amaze me. Thrill me to my core." He said softly, gazing steadily into my eyes. A knock on the door had us pausing. "Yeah?"

"We'll be landing in thirty minutes. Your car will be waiting on the tarmac and your coffee is ready." Sheryl said, through the door.

"We'll be right out, Sheryl. Thank you." He answered, still gazing steadily into me. "Three days of sun, swinging hammocks and you. No phones. Nobody nagging. I really can't wait."

"Me either, but I'd really like some of that coffee." I smiled.