Meetings with Mark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers

This time we wasted no time in getting hold of each other's cocks, and we were almost competing on giving the most exciting and sensual massage. At some point Mark let go of my dick and made me turn over so he could cuddle up against my back. His large erection settled in the crack of my butt, and he rubbed it gently against me. I couldn't help voicing my ambivalent feelings about allowing him to fuck me. "Mark, you'd be better off not asking my permission, because I'm not sure I have the courage to say yes. I mean, it's not that I don't want to, but you are really big, so..."

He got up on one elbow and looked at me with a thoughtful expression. Then he kissed me and said: "I think I know how we can solve that problem." Mark stood up, picked up the duvet from the floor and went over to the sturdy table where we had eaten our dinner. He placed the lube and the paper roll next to it. Then he came back and pulled me up with a firm grip on my arm. Without saying a word, Mark led me to the table and pressed against my back between the shoulders with one hand until I bent over. When the upper part of my body reclined on the duvet, my butt was just at the perfect height for his cock to resume its position.

I felt very exposed and defenseless as his fingers prepared the crevice between my buttocks with lube, but when he rubbed his shaft against me, I automatically pushed back. Mark groaned and squeezed my cheeks together as his long, thick manhood slid back and forth along the wet tunnel he had created. It really turned me on, and I had no doubt that Mark was enjoying humping against me from the sounds he was making.

Just as I became convinced that he was actually going to come by fucking me this way, and was trying to decide whether I was mainly relieved or disappointed that my ass wouldn't get to try his wonderful tool, Mark stopped. He withdrew and took a couple of deep breaths, controlling his urge to orgasm I guess; then he retreated even further and I heard something rustle behind me. When I looked back, I saw him returning, his hands busy rolling a condom on his cock.

When he met my eyes he smiled shyly, almost apologetic: "I really enjoyed jacking off on your butt, Anders, but I kept wondering how it would feel to fuck you properly up the ass." He went on, his logic inescapable: "And in a way you've almost asked for it..." Reluctantly I had to agree, because I was the one who had initiated sex, and I had shown him the way when I fucked him thoroughly and with great pleasure for both of us. So I didn't object, but let my head drop back on the duvet. I slid a hand underneath me and grabbed my hard dick.

At my slight nod Mark gave a satisfied hum and closed in. He spread my buttocks and squeezed a fresh blob of lube on my anus. His fingers worked my tight hole which yielded willingly to him, and he quickly had me slicked up. The anticipation was driving me crazy, but very soon I felt the tip of his cock in my crevice, and I heard his breathing become faster. With one hand he pushed my left buttock outwards, and the other hand guided his engorged head towards his goal. This is where our mutual lack of experience became – well maybe not a problem – but a challenge.

Two fingers with lube had been enough to prepare me for losing my virginity with Michael. The same had been OK for Mark, though I think he was tighter than was completely comfortable for both of us. But neither of us was aware of the stretching and preparation, using three or more fingers and plenty of lube, which was really necessary to facilitate the entry of Mark's monstrous organ in my almost virginal asshole. So he just pressed the head against my entrance and kept pushing, while I tried to relax my sphincter and let him in.

Just as I thought it wasn't going to happen, he breached me. The head of his cock slipped past my defenses and was suddenly inside. Fuck it hurt! I had to clench my teeth in order to hold back a scream, as Mark slid another inch into me with a grunt. "Jeez, you're tight, Anders." Oh, really, I hadn't noticed! My erection had wilted in my hand from the pain, and cold sweat broke out all over my body. I opened my mouth to beg him to stop, but all that came out was an abject whimper of agony, as Mark shoved another couple of inches inside me.

I think I may have blacked out for a moment, but this was actually an advantage, because my whole body went limp and relaxed. The next thing I knew, I was moaning as Mark's huge shaft slowly but inexorably filled me. Finally I felt his groin against my butt and his balls on mine, and I knew he had me conquered and at his mercy. The center of my existence at that moment was the thick pole stretching my asshole to the limit, and all I could think was 'Oh shit, he's gonna fuck me now. Friggin' hell, why did I let that monster get anywhere near my butt? Please, no, please don't move.' But my voice had forsaken me.

Somehow Mark must have realized, because he just stood there with his manhood buried balls deep in my ass. His hands made soothing circles on my back, buttocks and hips while he murmured about how hot I was, how much he liked having his cock up my sexy butt, that he wanted to fuck me and come inside me: "and I really love having you moan and tremble and clench your tight little hole around my dick, Anders." To my gratitude Mark did nothing to carry out the stated intention that had caused my reaction, and it suddenly dawned on me that he was waiting for my permission.

I lifted my head and looked back at him, and his expression said it all. Mark's eyes were full of desire and need; I could see his jaw clench as he fought to stay in control and not just give in like I had previously. He was so beautiful and his shy smile practically begged me to fulfill his dream of making love to a man. I couldn't resist his cute face and hot body, and as I accepted my fate, I felt my erection swell in my hand. With a pert little wriggle I let him know my decision, and he rewarded me with an ecstatic grin.

Very slowly Mark pulled back halfway, and to my relief the agony in my backside had receded to a dull throb. In fact as he pushed back in, there was an unexpected stab of intense pleasure which made my dick lurch and leak a bit of precum. Mark was very careful and gentle as he moved back and forth inside me, adding more lube and making my hole extend and accept him. Like me he seemed to be fascinated with the sight of his dick entering another man's asshole, because he kept pulling my buttocks apart and muttering excitedly, as he let his shaft slide into me.

After a while Mark probably felt that I was ready, or maybe he was out of patience and needed to come. I have to admit that the pleasure was greater than the pain, when his hard, rhythmic thrusts made my dick slide back and forth in my hand. Actually, before I had gotten my fill of finally being fucked by him, Mark ended his conquest of my body with a prolonged orgasm that made him sob with delight. I felt his manhood pulse inside me as he filled the condom, his hands squeezing my hips as he ground against me. When he was done, he bent over and kissed my neck, muttering "thank you, thank you."

I moaned in part relief, part regret as he pulled out of my sore ass and grabbed the paper towels to sort out the condom. I just lay there, unable to move after the intense experience and also wondering if my rear entrance would ever recover. Suddenly I felt Mark's fingers gently wiping the lube from my cheeks and anus. One hand moved down to cup my balls, and the other caressed my back and buttocks. After a bit he took hold of my shoulders and helped me stand up. When I staggered, he held me close and kissed my mouth, neck, ear and any other place within reach.

"Anders, are you OK? What can I do for you in return for the wonderful experience you just gave me?" Mark guided me over to the sofa and made me lie down. He cuddled up next to me and kept caressing and kissing me. Of course, he noticed that I was erect and gave a relieved sigh, when I moaned in lust as his fingers touched and made my dick twitch in appreciation. I began to return his kisses and let my hands roam over his naked body, while he fondled me.

Soon Mark was between my spread legs doing his best to pleasure me with hands and mouth. I closed my eyes and gave myself over to the enjoyment of his lips and tongue, and it wasn't long before I felt my orgasm approach. Sliding my hands through his hair I whispered: "Be careful, or I might come."

Mark let go of me and smiled. "I don't mind letting you come in my mouth, but it's your choice." Such a generous and tempting offer had me vacillating for a moment, but I still ended up shaking my head. He got up and took a couple of steps towards the table, giving me an enquiring look. As I followed him, Mark smiled in consent and bent over the table. He reached back and exposed the sweet spot I desired by pulling his ass cheeks apart. Such a pretty inviting rosebud, I knew similar sights would always turn me on.

I grabbed condom and lube; I couldn't wait to bury my dick in his wonderful, tight hole for the second time. Making him ready for me turned us both on even more, and I liked to see how Mark became more and more eager for something hard up his ass. When I positioned myself against the glistening star, the muscles on his back became rigid and his fingers clenched the shapely buttocks hard. I slid my dick into him slowly and carefully and when I bottomed out, I stood still. He moved his arms to the front and tried to push back against me, moaning. "Oh, yes, please fuck me."

I lay down on top of Mark and forced him to lie still, while I kissed his neck and nibbled on his ear. "I'm in charge now," I whispered and felt his body jerk underneath me. A small gasp followed by an increase in his breathing rate showed me that the thought of having to surrender to my will was quite enticing for Mister Gorgeous. I pushed up on my arms and began to grind my crotch against his silky soft mounds, making my dick prod him inside. Mark bit his lip and his hands clutched the duvet, as he tried to keep still and let me control the pace of the game.

But when I suddenly stood up and pulled out, he couldn't help himself. His cute ass tried to follow, and his voice was almost desperate: "No, what are..." Before he could say any more, I had grabbed his questing cheeks, forced them apart and rammed my dick back into his well lubricated, defenseless hole. Mark yelled in shock at the brutal entry, but his protest quickly degenerated into wanton moaning and begging. It was clear that he loved having his rear end pounded, and his obvious enjoyment fueled my lust – and was the only excuse for my unexpected, inexplicable behavior.

Both of us were grunting and gasping, as I held his hips and fucked him relentlessly. I had never considered myself to be dominant or aggressive sexually, and I certainly had not thought of Mark in this light. But I know now that he was a natural submissive, and somehow I reacted instinctively. It's a role I have played since then, consciously and with pleasure, though in a rather mild manner compared to what you can now encounter here and elsewhere. Thus, I have never used (and really dislike) derogatory terms such as bitch and slut, nor have I ever accepted having them applied to me.

Because although I thoroughly enjoyed taking Mark in this manner, I would later find out that submitting was even better. Over the years I have been the recipient of controlling sex with both men and women, whereas I've not dominated women but only guys, in some cases even with spanking. Mark would probably have appreciated the latter kind of rough play too, but the idea never occurred to either of us. After all, we were young, inexperienced, and pretty clueless as to the more advanced stages of erotic fun. Just having a beautiful, innocent guy writhe and whimper with lust as I fucked him hard seemed very adventurous to me.

After an unrestrained and most satisfactory ride of Mark's needy and yielding ass, I succumbed to a sudden and intense orgasm, when he somehow managed to sneak a hand down between his legs to fondle my balls and tickle my still sore anus. Mark cooed triumphantly, when he felt the rhythmic contractions of my ejaculation both by hand and with internal muscles. His fingers tightened on my perineum, and his sphincter around the base of my dick, as I roared in ecstasy and filled the condom inside his hot tunnel. Oh, yes I could easily become addicted to gay sex, especially with Mark.

My knees were shaking, and I had to lean on the table with a hand on either side of his back, as I tried to catch my breath. Small tremors ran through my body, and Mark did not seem to be in a hurry for me to withdraw. His anus hugged my still twitching dick, and I could see a satisfied smirk in the corner of his mouth. "I think I like it best when you fuck me. Though having you suck me comes a close second." He lifted his head and turned it a bit more sideways, so he could meet my gaze, and the cute smile got more pronounced.

I had to sit down, so I eased out of him and found a seat on one of the chairs. I got rid of the condom and took a couple of deep breaths. "I.. ehm... that was absolutely amazing, Mark." Somehow I still felt slightly embarrassed at the way I had lost control once again, even if Mark's expression resembled a satisfied cat. One that has just drunk a whole pint of cream and nicked a bowl of peeled shrimps. As he got up, I could see that he was half erect, and I wondered if he wanted me to suck him off.

But Mark just disappeared into the bathroom, and when he came back out, he was dressed. I also had a quick shower, and as the rain had let up, I decided to go home. Even though I had to walk, because I was too sore to sit on my bike. Mark said I was welcome to stay, but I declined politely.

"If I stay the night, I know what will happen tomorrow morning. I won't be able to keep my hands off your delicious body. And my guess is that you'll feel the same way. But I'm sure neither of us can manage to go another round so soon." Mark had to concur, I could see him wince at the thought. However, he immediately asked if we could get together again soon.

I hesitated, but he gave me a hug: "I promise I won't insist on fucking you, Anders, if that's what you're worrying about." Yep, Mark sure had me figured out, including my total inability to resist his cute puppy face. So we agreed to meet in a local bar two days later and see how we felt. Not surprisingly Mark felt like taking my dick up his butt, and I was easily persuaded. He embraced the idea of being gay and having man-to-man sex with such charming enthusiasm and delightful gratitude that it was irresistible.

As promised I didn't have to give up my ass to him, or at least not the inside. Mark had me suck him, fuck him and then he came by jacking off between my butt cheeks. I suspected that one of the reasons he enjoyed this was because he could get off without a condom. We had a couple of quick encounters with this outcome, one at his place and one at mine. But after the last one Mark asked me if we could spend a day together. "We're both going home on Saturday, so maybe we could get together Friday afternoon. The weather forecast is lousy anyway."

The possibility of another long, intimate, hot session with this gorgeous guy was not something to be refused. And to be honest I wanted to have another go at his huge cock, hoping that I could find a way to get it inside me without so much pain. But I also had another wish, so after I had agreed to his request, I suggested that we could take turns deciding what to do. Mark tried not to look too satisfied when he pronounced that he liked the idea, but I saw the sly smirk on his face. So I spent the next couple of days in jittery anticipation.

to be continued...

TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers