Meg

Story Info
Hot friend is drugged and taken advantage of.
1.2k words
3.81
152.7k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you about my friend Megan. She's a little short, about 5' 4", a little annoying sometimes and is occasionally a pain in the ass to deal with. On the other hand, she has an extremely tight body which has most men around her drooling, which she rarely notices. I think she has C-cup tits, and an ass to die for. She's slim, but usually wears tight jeans which make her ass look amazing. She's very... innocent, probably since she comes from a conservative background. I've been lusting after her for a while now but as far as she's concerned we're just friends, doesn't help that she thinks of me as a little runt thanks to her being three years my senior.

One day I decided I'd take matters into my own hands, and started planning. That was the day I decided I was going to fuck her, whether she wanted to or not. I procured the single item I needed; sleeping pills. After that it was just a matter of waiting for an opportunity. One day that opportunity came, when she was dropping me off at my place before heading off home after a movie we'd been to, with friends. She asked to come in to get a coffee to stay awake for the half hour drive back, since it was pretty late. It was now or never, I thought, and dropped in a generous amount of powdered pills into the coffee before making myself another. I didn't expect to need anything to keep me awake that night, though.

About five minutes after her first sip, during which I'd convinced her to hang out for a bit and check out some videos, she was starting to feel drowsy. I suggested another coffee, which she gulped down. Now was my time. She was muttering "I need to get homme... can I crash at your place for..." as she blacked out into the sofa.

I was shaking with anticipation, and slowly approached her, shaking her shoulder to see if she would react. Not a sound. I slowly started to caress her shoulder, and slide my hand up her neck to her hair. She has jet black, shoulder length hair. I pushed it behind her ear and nibbled on her earlobes a bit. I wished to savour this night.

I settled in next to her and kept one hand on her denim-clad thigh, sliding it up and down, and with the other I started caressing her smooth abdomen, covered only with a white tshirt. Jeez, she was so fit. I slowly slide my hand under her tshirt and start sliding my hand onto her bra and firm round titties. I take her tshirt off, and slip her left breast out of her bra, and cup it. She has such great tits. They're not that big, but they're perky and topped with perfect-looking brown nipples. Certainly more than a mouthful. I slowly lick around her areola, sliding my tongue onto her nipple, which was now slowly becoming erect. I took her hand, opened my zipper and placed it around my rock-hard dick. I unbuttoned her jeans and slipped my hand into her pants, sliding it over her cotton panties, feeling the soft flesh of her crotch yield beneath my probing fingers. I found her slit, and started rubbing on it, over her panties.

Then I proceeded to bite and nibble on her juicy breasts, sucking on them. I slipped a finger past her panties into her pussy, and started fingering her. After a few minutes I reluctantly stopped, giving her nipple a parting suck and bite, and put her bra back in place. I had plans for the rest of her tight body. I gingerly moved off the couch, down on my knees in front of her and slowly pulled off her jeans. I'd known what to expect underneath them, as I'd had a few opportunities to steal her panties. She usually wore brief-style cotton panties, the VS Pink type. As the jeans slowly came off(I had to struggle a bit to get her ass off the couch), I discovered she was wearing a pair of black briefs with a tiny pink bow on the front. After pulling the jeans completely off, I stood back and admired my trophy for the night.

Slightly tanned soft skin, curvy with just a slight gap visible between her legs. I knelt down and buried my face in her panty covered pussy. I licked, sniffed and munched on her crotch. Her aroma was strong and heady. I pushed her panty crotch to the side and ran my finger along her shaved pussy. Her clit was slightly engorged already, and I swirled my finger around it lightly. I slowly parted her lips and slid a finger inside her, rubbing upwards towards her g-spot. Twisting it about a bit, I slid my finger out again and tasted her juices. This girl was turning out to be more fun than I'd imagined. Despite her heavy sleep, she was still getting aroused.

I pulled her panties completely off, along with her bra. She sat there completely naked, and completely oblivious to what was coming.

I again put my head between her legs to lick her slit, and slide my tongue into her a few times, sucking on her clit. I ran my tongue along her slit, up and down, savouring her flavour. I flipped her over and got her on her knees in front of the sofa, with her ass pointing directly at me. Her glorious ass, now just waiting to be pummelled. I spread her cheeks, and took a nice long look at her pussy from behind. I finger fucked her a bit more, while fondling her pert breasts.

Then I moved her back onto the sofa, and knelt in front of her. This was it. I stripped. I was already oozing pre-cum, and she was apparently getting juicy too. I bent down and tasted her cunt, to see just how horny she'd gotten. I got back up and slowly positioned my cock head near her pussy, and rubbed the head up and down her slit, pushing on her clit and the surrounding area. I then pushed it down a bit to find her vagina, and ever so slowly sunk the head into her. I nearly jizzed right there, I was so excited. Slowly I pushed in the rest of the way, inch by inch, till my crotch was joined to hers. I sighed and grabbed her tits, caressing and kneading them. With my other hand on her ass, I pushed myself into her with a vengeance. Our pelvic regions rubbed together as I strained to get as far into her as possible.

Slowly I started thrusting in and out of her, savouring every moment of being inside of this tight little pussy of hers. Her warm snatch was pulling me in, dripping cunt juices. I started pushing in harder and harder, till I was holding onto her ass and moaning, and she seemed to almost be thrusting up her crotch at me each time I pulled out. I pushed into her furiously, till finally I could take it no longer and pumped glob after glob of cum into her hungry pussy which seemed to just suck it all out of me. I slowly pulled out, and just lay there for a while, just wondering; what should I do next?