MEG-a-doses of Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At school the next day, I was smiling in a dream world as I thought about Lynne and her invitation to visit again for 'appointments.' I couldn't tell my friends about Lynne but it didn't matter. I had fucked and would continue to fuck this beautiful woman as I got 'therapy' and learned how to fuck in the most delicious ways.

The past 24 hours had certainly been bizarre and now I found myself in a position that all of my friends would envy if they knew. I could drive to Lynne's house regularly with an erection and leave satisfied, covered in sex-sweat. So as my friends and I walked through the halls, I was confident and floating on the proverbial cloud nine knowing that in a few hours I would be at Lynne's house again.

I guess I wasn't paying attention because when I turned a corner, I ran into Katie Jackson. I tried to apologize and fumbled to help her pick up her books. But in my horny state, I found myself staring at her tits.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you OK?"

"Watch where you're going." She yelled.

"Sorry." I offered. My comment seemed to disarm her for a moment although she only looked at me sideways.

Katie was the hottest girl in the school. A virtual sex-bomb. Katie had a tight overdeveloped body that was desirable in every way imaginable. Blonde, blue eyes, fresh tan, proud sumptuous tits, long slender legs, and a sculpted ass—Perfection molded to life. All of the boys in school drooled when she passed through the halls and I'm sure they shot load after load all over themselves dreaming about her.

Unfortunately, she was also a bitch to most people. She teased and tortured the boys who wanted her, she scorned the girls who wanted her friendship, and she manipulated teachers, both male and female, for grades and attention. Whether you liked her or not, she was the center of much gossip and conversation because she was so hot although the rumor was that Katie was still a virgin because was so intimidating.

As I stood up to hand her books, I imagined what Katie's reaction would be if she saw my cock fully erect. Lynne had said it was the biggest she had ever seen and if in fact Katie was a virgin, she might like it or perhaps she would run away. She took her books and walked away as I stared at her ass wondering if we might ever be together.

The school day continued and all I could do was daydream. I couldn't wait to see Lynne again. When I got home, the tension with Mom seemed to be declining, as she was busy with cooking dinner but she also tried to make things better between us by cooking my favorite meal. I did the same and cleaned my room as well as the living room, I even tried to show her some affection although I was cautious for obvious reasons. At dinner, I told her I was going to Mrs. Stein's again for an appointment.

She seemed disappointed for some reason but said, "Make sure to do your school work."

I went to my room thinking about what it would be like to have my gorgeous mother greet me at the door on her knees, ready to give me a blow-job after school each day. It made doing homework difficult but knowing that I would be visiting her friend Lynne in a little while and whenever else I wanted was enough incentive for me to get it done.

After finishing a short reading I went to tell Mom I was leaving. I peeked into the kitchen where mom was leaning against the sink doing dishes. She was so lovely as her body shook with the scrubbing motion. I moved toward her boldly, my cock twitching. Under her skirt I could see the outline of her panties. When I leaned into her to hug her from behind, my hard-on rested against the crack of her shapely ass. It seemed we were both acutely aware of the sexual nature of the contact.

"Mom, I just wanted to thank you for forgiving me and for getting me help from Mrs. Stein." I said trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Paul! You shouldn't hug me like this." She said as she struggled against me. I held her awkwardly and accidentally found myself grinding my hard cock into her ass.

"Sorry, mom, I was just trying to tell you I appreciate what you're doing and show you how much I love you." I braced myself for her anger.

"I thought Lynne would take your mind off...mme....things. I can see it hasn't and I...I'm not sure what to do with you. Show a little more control." She cast her eyes downward and I could see the corners of her mouth turn up in a subtle smile.

I was surprised at her response and was conflicted but the apparent mixed message. She smelled so good and I wondered how she felt at that moment.

"I just think you're amazing mom and I...will...always... I should go." I said getting nervous about my feelings. She didn't respond, she only looked up at me out of the corner of her eye as I hurried to leave.

********** Evoking an Impression in Mom

After her son left, Meg, Paul's Mom continued to rinse the dishes and she could still feel the impression of her son's cock against her ass. It had been quite awhile since she had had a stiff cock anywhere near her. Her husband had passed away but even when he was alive, he was always busy with work. Meg had been a trophy wife by all standards but at home, no one but Paul thought so.

Meg had always been a very sexual creature and she had been a little frustrated with her love life. She was slightly shocked and guilt-ridden by the thoughts in her mind while her son was grinding against her ass. Especially after criticizing Paul for asking her for a blow-job. Her own son... her own son wanting her to get down on her knees...She tried to shake the thoughts from her head, only to have questions arise about what Paul and Lynne were up to. She felt she only had herself to blame for it all but as she finished cleaning up in the kitchen, she felt an old yearning rise up within her.

********** The Center of a Sexual World

I drove off to Lynne's with thoughts of my mom overwhelming me. I had never considered my mother a sex object until I noticed her panties and bras in the clothes hamper a few months ago. It surprised me that she wore such silky, sexy lingerie. The 36dd bra size didn't surprise me however. At the end of each day, my mind was often filled with images of mom's tits bouncing and swaying as I made love to her. It made my cock throb.

I felt weird about Mom being home while I went her friend's house to do unmentionable things. I think Mom longed for the days when I was innocent and all I wanted to do was have her read to me. Those days were definitely gone and I wanted more than just my fantasy world. I wanted to live in the fantasy world with my Mother but Lynne would do for now.

Lynne welcomed me in with a kiss on the cheek. "And how are you today?" she asked, feeling my crotch with her hand. "Ooh, it feels good and big today."

She may have appeared a simple single woman, but she was so much more. She quickly took me to her bedroom and sucked me for a while. Then she held my cock and told me about the variety of sexual practices she would teach me. With a kiss on the cheek, she led me into the bathroom and told me to take my clothes off. I watched her as she did the same. Standing there naked, I reached out for her big tits, but she gently slapped my hands away.

"Wait, honey. I'll be right back."

I got in the shower on and let the hot water cascade over me. Soon Lynne joined me and lathered me up. Our bodies slid together as we kissed under the water. Our smooth slick tongues danced together as Lynne gently stroked my cock. I held her, my hands on her ass spreading her cheeks, playing with her soapy asshole. Before things got too intense, she left me there and told me to rinse off. When I turned off the water, she pulled the curtain open and took me by the cock to lead me to the bedroom.

He dried me off there, saying, "Oh, honey, you are such a fine specimen!" She reached down and caressed my cock. "I can hardly keep myself from sucking you again right now."

"You're a very hot woman too Lynne." I said in lust. She started going through her drawers putting on an outfit as I sat there. She'd chosen a tight white corset, a white garter belt, white stockings, white-high heels, and elbow-length white satin gloves. Then she laid down on the bed with me and began a slow sensual kiss as she fondled my cock. Then the doorbell rang.

"Who is that?" I asked, wanting only to ram my cock in Lynne's pussy. Kissing me on the cheek, she got up and said, "Ah, some friends. Wait here." She kissed my cock before going to answer the door. "They're going to love you, sweetheart."

I waited in silent anxiety and wonder. What was my lovely 'doctor' planning to do. I heard the doorbell ring again and the sounds of conversation and laughter filtered up into the room. I was getting nervous and trembled with my cock starting to wilt.

I heard footsteps come up the stairs and Lynne appeared. "My friends are here, and they can't wait to meet you." She saw that I was scared and said, "No one down there wants to hurt you. They want to enjoy you and so do I."

"Who's here?"

"There are some women downstairs who I want to introduce you to. They're 'patients' of mine." She said as she leaned over to kiss me. "Come on Paul. You'll enjoy this and they'll enjoy your lovely cock."

Lynne stroked my cock and licked it to get it harder. Then she took it in her hand and led me down to the foyer. "Here he is ladies." she announced, "This is Paul, the young man I told you about."

I stood there naked and exposed and I didn't know what to do. However, when I looked around the room I saw that the women were dressed in a variety of lingerie—corsets, shelf bras, crotchless panties, stockings, and high heels.

Most of the women were my fantasy type. They were in their forties and fifties, and each one was fairly attractive. The prettiest woman stood near the arm of the sofa. She had curly blonde hair and an elegant look to her. She wore bright red lipstick and intensity radiated from her body. She wore a red bra that held her swelling tits, red silk panties, and white stockings that accentuated her long slim legs and contrasted nicely with her red high heels. She stared at me with an obvious yearning that I also shared.

"Isn't he all that I promised?" Lynne said. A woman with giant tits applauded, "He certainly is!"

Lynne stood behind me and reached for my cock. "Isn't it beautiful? I think we'll all enjoy Paul's talent tonight."

She slipped her hand down behind my ass and reached for my balls. I was getting over my nerves and feeling Lynne's fingers on my balls and then on my ass made my cock twitch. The ladies responded to the movement of my cock.

"Oh my!" "Wow!" "I wanna taste him." "It's so big!"

The woman near the soda had a gleam in her eyes and moved toward me. Lynne said, "Look at this amazing cock. You'll all have a turn and if you can't wait, well, we'll see what happens." The women converged around me and began fondling my cock. A woman dressed in pink wrapped her hands around my shaft like she was trying to measure it. Her long manicured nails tickled my cock.

"You like that?"

I nodded, unable to speak. The women stroked me, making me harder than ever before. When that especially hot woman took her turn, she dropped to her knees and started pumping me as she licked my cockhead. "I'm going to fuck you." She commanded in a even tone. "I'm going to sit on you and take your cock and make it mine." Her hands had me thrusting back and forth as my cock-meat slid in and out of her hands.

"Lisa," Lynne lightly scolded. "Everyone will get their turn with Paul."

"I want to feel this in me." She demanded. "This big fucking cock."

Lynne pulled Lisa away and the gorgeous blonde reluctantly moved. Lynne then took me by the hand and squeezed it in a supportive gesture as she led me to the center of the room. My cock was throbbing hard and I wanted to ram my cock into someone's pussy. Lynne helped me to lay down on the floor and said, "Rita, Carol, can you give me a hand here?" The woman in the pink and an equally eager woman in a satin light blue teddy sat down next to me.

Without any more commentary, the two women began to work my cock as Lynne french kissed me. Fingernails scratched at my ass, lips and tongues were all over my shaft, and a finger was also playing with my asshole. Then an aggressive wet tongue began rimming me as a mouth covered the tip of my cock and half of the shaft. When Lynne broke our kiss to watch the action, my eyes met Lisa's. Her blue eyes pierced me with desire as the other women had their way with me.

I was on the verge of cumming when Lynne moved in to squeeze the base of my cock hard and prevented my release. My sperm was locked in my balls and I groaned as my prick towered with tension. Lynne told me to breath and relax as everyone watched my pulsing cock calm down. Rita and Joanne Rita eased their manipulations of my cock and moved to slide their tongues up my body to my mouth where I took turns kissing them.

Another mouth soon swallowed my cock, this time more deeply and with more sucking force. I was able to glance and see that it was Lisa, the gorgeous blonde bombshell. Her fingernails tickled my testicles as she sucked and I moaned and groaned.

After a few minutes of this, Lynne managed to regain control over the situation and got me to my feet. My knees were weak as I was led to the bedroom. I hadn't notice that one of the four women chose not to participate directly, she sat on the sofa with a big vibrator in the pussy. When we started to leave the living room, she stood up with the toy still inside of her and moaned as she slowly followed us with an awkward stride. I didn't think about it too much though as we were soon all on the bed.

The women attacked me. Lynne sat on my cock and rode me until we both had a quick cum—she knew just how to excite me, so much so that my cock stayed hard; Rita in pink played with my balls and ass waiting for her turn; Joanne in light blue put her hand between Lynne and me to caress my shaft as she finger-fucked herself; Lisa in red kissed me lustfully before smothering my face with her pussy; and the silent woman with the toy lay next to us fucking herself as she watched. It was frenzied ecstasy as I enjoyed these forty to fifty something year old women and their erotically sensual bodies. Their breasts sagged beautifully, they knew how to create their own pleasure, and they knew how to extend my stamina and use my cock. It was beyond anything my imagination ever dreamt.

When Rita, whose pink bra excited me with color and flesh, finally got her turn with my cock, she asked, "Have you ever tit-fucked a woman? Mine are the biggest here, 38dd..." She didn't wait for an answer. She rolled me over onto her and clamped my glistening cock into her massive cleavage. Straddling her chest, I pumped in between her tits, the soft flesh forming a super electric friction as she pulled her nipples and squeezed tighter. When my cockhead slipped through her tits and Rita took the opportunity to suck it into her mouth.

I was so hot, I started to shudder. I was about blast my cum all over Rita's face when Lynne clenched the excitement out of my cock again. "Oh, oh! Lynne, please...."

Lynne held me as she knelt next to us. The look on Rita's face was incredible. I was being tortured. The tension in my cock finally let up a little and I nodded that I was okay. Rita took my cock between her lips and started nibbling on it. Then she let it loose, "Your tit-fucking has me hot. Fuck me now." I moved back between her thighs and penetrated her. She started bucking and cumming immediately. "Oh!!! It's so big and good. Yes!!! CCUUMMMIINNGG NOW!!!

I held my cock in Rita and let her ride out her orgasm. I wanted to fuck her hard but I was waiting for red-hot Lisa. It was hard not to thrust, especially when Joanne started to lick my ass causing me to grind into Rita, but I had enough control after unloading into Lynne to manage. At this point, Joanne whispered that she want me to stretch her with my cock but that she really wanted me to eat her and lick her ass. I fucked her with a few long slow strokes when she started begging me to tongue her pussy and ass. She pulled away from me and fed me her cunt. "Oh yeah, I'm wide open now, lick my pussy. Lick my ass too like I licked yours." I'd never done that and just went wild as she flailed into orgasm. She purred and came and stroked my head.

I couldn't keep track but when I looked around, only Lisa looked unsatisfied. The others were watching me and slowly pulling on their nipples or playing with their clits as the bed became a mass of pleasured groaning and sexed-up female bodies. The woman with the toy finally said something as Lisa moved on top of me.

"Watch out, you're going to really get fucked now." She warned.

Lisa nudged everyone and without a word mounted me. After a few strokes up and down on my cock Lisa took my face in her hands and kissed me, her tongue driving into my mouth, her lips crushing mine, smearing her lipstick all over me. My cockhead slid deliciously back and forth through her pussy lips. The slippery friction drove me over the edge. She rode me with fury, delicious vibrations echoing through my body. I moaned and pumped up into Lisa, watching her gorgeous tits shake.

"Oh my gawd!!! So fucking good! Finally!!!" Lisa said with heated emotion. "I can't believe how full I am. Feeling you shoot inside me is gonna make me cum. Do it! Cum in me now stud!!!"

After a few more seconds of being ridden intensely, I began to erupt wildly. I spurted my hot cum into Lisa. She moaned, "OH!! OHH!! Yes, I can feel it!!! I'm so full!!! Cummmingg!!!" She continued to ride me as my cum was forced from her pussy by the pressure she created as she bounced through the waves of her orgasm. After we calmed down, Lisa whispered, "I'll see you tomorrow when I don't have to share your hot fuck-rod."

Eventually, the evening turned into a blur of bodies and I lost track of what was happening. I was ravished and tired. When I got home that night, Mom was already asleep so I quickly got into bed and passed out.

********** Alarming Addictions

The next day, school was unbearable. In addition to my memories of the night before, Katie Jackson was dressed in a short plaid skirt with knee-high socks and a tight blouse that made me throb. Her body was succulent and I got hard immediately after seeing her.

I wondered if she was lonely, so isolated by her relentless sexiness that she didn't seem to have any real meaningful relationships. I didn't know her but beyond her unpleasant and arrogant personae, there seemed to be something in her eyes.

After hours of daydreaming about Katie, Lynne, Lisa, Rita, and of course my Mom, the school day ended. I rushed home and did my homework so I could go to Lynne's. When Mom found out where I was going, she tensed up and asked me several questions.

"Why do you need to see Mrs. Stein again? When are you going to spend some time at home Paul? You know...well, I....You haven't spent any time at home since... and I miss y... you..."

"I know Mom, it's just... Well, what am I supposed to say. I... I miss you too but... I have this appointment. Can we talk about this tomorrow, maybe go out to dinner?" I said anxious to see Lynne and Lisa.

"OK. Promise me Paul." She said as she looked away.

I promised and rushed out the door with thoughts of what was awaiting me. I pulled into Lynne's driveway and saw that Lisa was already there. Lynne greeted me with a deep kiss. "Are you excited?" She put her hand on my and massaged my growing bulge.

"Is she here?" I was anxious to get started.

Lynne nodded, her hand massaging me. "Let's go find her."

She took me to a spare bedroom and there she was. She wore a black silk teddy that accented every curve of her voluptuous body. I involuntarily licked my lips as I looked her over. She got up saying, "My cock is here!"