MEG-a-doses of Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul, no, it's time for another movie." She said. "And, I think we need to talk. We've had a nice evening and I was hoping that we... that we could discuss what's been happening for the past few weeks."

"Oh...." I responded with dread as she got up and put the other movie into the VCR.

"I think you'll like this movie Paul."

As the movie started, I realized it was the porno she had picked out. I could feel Mom's eyes on me as an older woman appeared on screen dressed in a business suit. I blinked as I watched the actress get stripped by a younger man.

"Do you like the movie?" Mom asked when the woman was naked.

"Uumm. Yes..." I whispered.

"Good," She said softly to me. I was having a hard time thinking as blood rushed to my head. "Paul." she finally whispered, "I want to talk to you about Lynne." She started to move toward me. She took my hand in hers and squeezed it lovingly. "I know that you have been, well, that you have been fucking her and it annoys me. I know that I sent you to her but it's because I didn't know what to do after... after you asked me for... you know, after you asked me for a blow-job."

Here I was listening to my Mother say I don't know what and there's a woman on screen beginning to suck on a young hard cock.

Mom continued, her voice trembling a little. "I said no to you and because I was shocked. I thought that you needed help...."

Her voice trailed off and she looked the TV. After sighing, she added, "I could smell the sex on you after went to Lynne's the other day and I started to have these feelings...."

"Mom," I interrupted. "I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything. Just listen. I just want you to know that I love you Paul. You're my son and with your father gone, I need you to be the man of the house. It's hard to do it all on my own.... You can go to Lynne's. You can do whatever you want. But I need you here. I need you to.... I don't want to lose you over what's happening." She paused. "It gets lonely. Without your father here anymore, the house feels empty when you aren't here. You remind me so much... of your father when I fell in love with him."

Mom was getting emotional and suddenly she hugged me. I held her and told her, "Mom, I love you too and I'll help out around the house as much as I can. I won't go to Lynne's anymore."

Mom looked into my eyes and then without warning kissed me on the lips. I wasn't entirely surprised but the jolt of it all caused me to hesitate before I kissed her back softly. Almost unconsciously, our hands moved until I felt her hand on my cock. I froze as I heard her say, "My gawd, Paul, you're huge!" she whispered. "Wow...." She reached out tentatively and wrapped her fingers around it.

UploaI gasped. "M?mom, wh?what are you d?doing?" I asked, confused, and aroused, my cock flexing in her loving grasp.

"I'm holding your nice cock." She whispered with desire as she exposed my hard rod. She gasped again when she saw it with her eyes.

"We can't do this mom." I whispered.

"Why not? You wanted to last week. I understand now Paul." She said as her hand slowly stroked me, caressing the smooth skin. "I know you want me. You've been hard all night because I turn you on so much." Mom bent down and kissed the tip of my cock, licking the precum. She flicked her tongue licking it off. "Mmmm...." She purred.

"Oh...mmmmmm.... Mom, you said I was.... That it's wrong." I weakly protested. "That it's wrong for me to want you like this."

"Paul, you aren't...." She licked me again. "I was wrong. I think we can make both of our fantasies come true." Before I could protest further, she began sucking on my cockhead while stroking my shaft.

"Oooh gawd, fuck mom¼ you are so¼ uhhhhh, good." I moaned and grunted with each movement of her hand. My confidence grew and my desire for my Mother erupted. "I'm going to cum soon¼ Can I make love to you? Oh... It feels so good. Please, Mom, please."

Mom seemed possessed. "Paul, I want you to love me, to make love to me. What anyone thinks doesn't matter. I was wrong, nothing matters. I want..."

Just then, I pulled her up to kiss her. Our lips met in a tender kiss, slick with my precum. I helped her out of her night gown. She moved back down to her knees and pleaded, "Cum all over my tits." Her hands moving back to my cock, squeezing and caressing it. Her hands felt so good on my cock. I knew I couldn't last too long. She sucked and stroked me.

"Oh mom, Fuck ¼ yes, I'm cummmmmmmmming!!!" I was so excited by what Mom was saying I lost control. A huge spurt of cum hit her on the chin and dripped down onto her tits, another hit her on the lips and her tongue flicked out to lick it away. Hot cum kept shooting out of my cock and onto Mom's face and breasts.

"Oh Paul, you taste so good." She moaned, looking into my eyes, rubbing my cum all over her body. My cock was still hard as I caught my breath. After a few moments, I helped her to the floor and started to kiss her. I tried to get between her legs but she stopped me.

"Not now Paul. Lay here and watch this movie." She curled her naked body against mine and pulled the blanket over us. I tried to concentrate as the movie continued but my cock was so rock hard. Mom gently played with me as we watched. "If you feel like you're going to cum tell me." She whispered as she licked my ear.

I was able to hold on for a while and every time I got close, Mom would squeeze my cock hard and let go until I was less tense. For the next hour, Mom continued doing this as we watch the older woman in the video fuck and suck several younger men.

"That's it, such good control for Mommy." She said as the movie ended. "Paul, I want you to promise me that you will always love me no matter what. No matter what has happened or what will happened. I want you to be happy. I couldn't stand it if you hated me for this or anything."

Mom kissed my cock before getting up. "Paul, come with me." She purred as she led me by the cock to her bedroom. Her hand squeezed my cock every few moments. When we got to her bed she laid me down on and sat down next to me.

"Paul, when you asked me for a blow-job last week I was shocked. I never did that with anyone but your father. I didn't know what to do so I asked Lynne for advice and sent you to her thinking you would get over it. But after my anger disappeared. I even got a little jealous and I've been having these thoughts about you. Sometimes, I think that you could replace your father and seeing you grow up with all of this new confidence has made me think about you in a different way."

I stroked her back gently as she continued. "Paul, I've come to see you as a young man who I love. We love each other and I think... I think I want to share a special relationship with you."

I swallowed hard, staring at her. "Mom..." I whispered, "I don't know what to say. I've always thought you were so beautiful and you've always made me feel so special. Last week... Last week, I was just overwhelmed and then you walked in on me and I just..."

That made her smile, "It's OK. I'm over that as you can tell and I want to be with you Paul. I want this and I want to see where our lives take us."

I didn't know what to say, I was amazed at her words, completely amazed.

"I... I..." I stammered. "I love you mom, I want to be with you forever. I want to have you every night."

She smiled at me and kissed me gently on the lips. "Then come up here and make love to me. Then fuck my brains out." She said as she crawled up onto the bed and laid on her back. She smiled seductively at me as I moved up to take her in my arms, our bodies locked together.

"I love you so much Mom." I whispered, looking down into her eyes. I slid my cock against the opening of her cunt for a few moments as we kissed passionately. Sensuously, she moved her hips and I could feel the tip of my cock at her cunt hole. With short grinding thrusts I worked my cockhead into her. I slid my cock in slowly as I held her tight in my arms.

"OOOhhh!!!" Mom gasped out as I slid fully into her. "Wait, mmmm wait ¼ just lay like this." She was breathing from the pain and pleasure.

"Are you okay Mom?" I asked softly, my hand gently moving to her cheek as I looked into her eyes.

"Yes, Paul, yes¼ I am so happy to have you inside of me. But it hurts a little. Let me get used to the size of you, and then you can have me, like you will every night."

Her words made me smile, and I just looked down at her, watching her silently, she was so beautiful. I moved my hand to gently fondle her breast, caressing it, pinching her nipple. Mom finally whispered. "Okay, make love to me now." She kissed me lightly on the lips as my hips began to move, slowly, just rocking. She let out soft little moans, her body tingling with pleasure. Slowly, so slowly my hips began to move, rocking against her. It felt so good to be inside of my Mom. My deepest, greatest fantasy was coming true, I wanted it to last forever. Minute after minute of slow tender pumping turned into a longer thrusting action. I began pulling all the way out of her before thrusting back inside of her.

"Yes, Mom, yes, I love you." My voice was hoarse.

"Fuck me, Paul, fuck mommy's cunt!!!" Her sudden dirty talk turned me on and I felt my balls tighten toward eruption. Finally I arched into her and shot my cum deep inside of her. I moaned loudly and she screamed with me. "Ooh, baby, yeah!" my Mom moaned. I looked down watched my cock split my Mom's pussy lips. My cock glistened with her love juices. I grabbed her ass for leverage to go deeper into her and started thrusting faster and faster. "Now, baby, now!" She said as she pulled my cock deep by locking me in with her legs. "Awww!!! Yes! Paul! Yes!!! Honey... OOOHHH!!!" She moaned as she came with me. Her throat clenched as we moaned, our bodies grinding together in electric friction.

Before I could catch my breath, her lips covered mine feverishly. She tasted my tongue and lips and I sucked on hers. Keeping my cock deep in her as it softened, we continued to kiss and caress. Mom looked up into my eyes, smiling softly. "I love you Paul. It's been so long for me. That was so good." Her arms slid down my back, gently massaging it. "I want to share something special with you Paul, something I've never done before. I want you to know how much I love and need you."

I just held her.

"I want you to have my ass. I want to give you my ass," She quietly in shy voice. "Go to the bathroom and get the lubricant out of the cabinet."

I wasn't sure what to think at this point. My cock twinged with excitement at the thought of fucking Mom in the ass. I still hadn't tried this. When I returned to Mom with the lube, she was laying there looking at me. "You have a great body, Paul. I can't believe how beautiful your cock is and now I want to have you in my most sacred hole. I can't believe I almost denied myself all of this by yelling at you after you asked for a blow-job. Honey, I will suck your beautiful cock anytime you want but right now, we're going to do something else." I was a little shocked by the rapid turn of events but my cock was throbbing.

She giggled at me, "You just fucked your Mom and now you're standing there like you don't know what to do. Paul, I love you. Come here."

"Mom, this is all so fast. I love you too, but.... I want to make love to you. It's different with you, you make me feel so different Mom and I just don't...."

She sat up and took my hands in hers. It was so intimate sitting on the bed naked with her. "Paul, I have those feelings too. We can sort all of this out together. I think you are feeling love for me in a different way now. I am too and it may get complicated. But I think we can trust our feelings and work through it all together. I am going to teach you all about love and I think I'll learn some things too. We can be together in this special way if that is what we decide but it won't always be easy...."

I hugged her. "Oh Mom.... I want it to be like this forever. I want you to be mine like this.... Mom...." We kissed tenderly, moaning into each other's mouth. When we finally broke the kiss, Mom said, "Okay Paul, it's time for your special treat now." A mischievous glimmer entered her eyes. "Fuck my ass honey."

I moved around on the bed as she turned over onto her hands and knees. She took a few pillows and placed them under her stomach. Our movements seemed so natural. I gently caressed her ass and leaned down to kiss her back. Mom opened the bottle of lube and handed it to me. I squirted some onto her asshole and rubbed it all over. My fingers felt so good on her tight hole. Slowly, I slid a finger into her ass as my other hand caressed one of her breasts. Mom rocked back and forth sensuously as I felt her body.

I did this for awhile before getting behind her again. I held my cock against her asshole as I stroked it with my lube slick hand. Her body tensed up when my cockhead touched it but soon she got used to it and relaxed.

"Paul, I am giving you my ass because I love you. I want you to make love to my ass honey. I want you to be inside of me like no one else." I smiled at this new knowledge and moved my hands to my throbbing cock. Pressing it against her ass, I pushed forward gently until just my cockhead was inside of her. She was so beautiful to me at that moment.

"Slowly, baby. Go slow honey." She moaned.

Caressing her ass cheeks, I waited patiently and every few moments fed her a little more of my cock.

"Oh... oh..." She moaned with each movement. I could hardly breath with the sensations in my cock and heart. When just a few inches remained, I felt Mom relax and she groaned. "Paul, reach around and rub my clit honey. Oh... It feels so good. I feel so full. Your cock is so big.... MMmmm.... Just a little longer, wait...."

I did as she asked and slid my hand around her body to find her wet and inflamed pussy lips. We were motionless with the exception of the movement of my fingers. "Oh baby.... Mmm, so good. Give me the rest of your cock Paul. Push it in slowly... Ahhh!"

As I took her hips back in my hands, she pushed back, forcing me in all the way. She cried out as I grunted. "Oh Mom!!! You're so tight. I never...."

We began to find a slow, deliberate rhythm. My cock was so hard as we rocked back and forth. "Love my ass Paul. Feel me clench on you. It's because we're lovers... Oh, oh, oh!!!" I squeezed her hips in response and could feel her pleasure build with mine.

Mom shifted a little and started to thrust back onto me. She exhaled and then screamed, "Fuck me baby! Fuck my ass! Love it and use it. Oh your cock is so big. Own my ass Paul. Honey, it's so good.... Mmmm! Mmmm!" She muffled her pleasure into the bed as I pistoned my cock into her ass. Fucking her faster, I bent over her and fondled her swinging tits. I pinched her nipples and my hands naturally moved all over her—to her clit, across her stomach, back to her tits. I continued to thrust into her ass with a nice rhythm until Mom started fucking back harder. I watched as her ass cheeks rippled with our lusty coupling.

"Oh baby, that's it, I... I'm gonna cum Paul. Oh yes!!! Do it honey.... MMMMmmmmm.... Cum with me Paul. Fill me up now!!! Oh yes, I'm gonna cum for you Paul!!!"

"Mom," I grunted. "MMMMmmm yes, almost there." Sweat covered our bodies and I could feel the cum begin to surge through my cock. "Yes Mom!!! NOW!!! Oh, gawd Mom!!!" I held my cock deep and felt her ass muscles clench on my cock as I erupted in her. She shook with passion and collapsed onto the bed with my cock still inside of her. I rocked back and forth a little as my spasms subsided. Kissing her back and neck, I took her in my arms and rolled us into a spooning position. We were both breathing hard as we curled up and laid there.

After a few minutes, I pulled out of her and whispered, "Mom, I love you."

"Oh Paul... That was the best ever sweetie." She simply moaned with contentment and snuggled up closer to me as we drifted off to sleep.

Waking up next to my Mother the next morning was nice. Her body so soft and warm, I just laid there, not worried so much as wondering about the future. I knew that Lynne and Lisa still wanted me and in a horny way, I still wanted them too. But now things were different and it seemed I had Mom and all of the sex I wanted with her. I drifted in and out of sleep and images of Mom floated through my dreams mixed with images of Lynne, Lisa, and Katie from school.

I woke up a little while later in the loving warmth of Mom's kisses. "Paul, you need to wake up. You'll be late for school and I'll be late for work." Mom was dressed in one of her suits and was ready to go. I got up and kissed Mom taking advantage of my new privileges with her. She smiled and squeezed my cock before letting me go to take a shower. "Honey, I won't be home until 7:00 tonight but I'll pick up some take-out on the way home and then we can have a special dessert." I turned back toward her and smiled before racing to her with my cock swaying to kiss her again. She pushed me away playfully and ordered me into the shower and then left. I noticed a little extra movement in her hips before she disappeared from view.

********** Romping with Rita

At school that day, I was in a haze of happiness. The past week had transformed my life from hell to heaven. I couldn't stop thinking about Mom but then the thought occurred to me that it was Lynne who had sort of prompted my courage with Mom. I decided to go thank her after school and sort of try to end my affair with her although I knew that she was Mom's friend and would always be around.

When I got to Lynne's, I noticed a car was there. It turned out to be Rita's, the woman in the sexy hot pink lingerie from the 'party' I was 'featured' at. Rita had curly blonde hair and she was very well manicured from her nails to her make-up. I'd fucked her big beautiful tits while her bright lipstick smeared on my cockhead. Today, she smelled very sensual and she was very affectionate, greeting me with a kiss that was impossible to refuse.

Despite my new relationship with Mom, my cock was aroused by seeing Lynne and Rita. I wanted to tell Lynne about what happened with Mom but with Rita there, I couldn't. Instead, I found myself on Lynne's couch exchanging pleasantries with these two gorgeous women trying to prevent my cock from getting hard.

After a while, Lynne giggled and said she missed me as it had been a few days since my last visit. Rita interjected by adding, "I bet you have a huge load building in those gorgeous balls waiting for release. Perhaps we can help...." She looked at me directly in the eyes and I felt like I was starting to sweat.

I felt like I had to end my affairs and be faithful to Mom but my cock started to tingle with the temptations before me. Lynne leaned in and whispered in my ear and flickered her tongue as she moaned, "Paul, I want your beautiful fuck stick in me and I know Rita wants it too." She moved her hand to unzipped me, then slipped her hand inside my pants. I felt her fingernails grazing my hard-on. Rita moved in to kiss me as Lynne fondled me and my desire was unleashed. As Lynne and Rita pulled off my pants and boxers, Rita gasped, "Oh honey, you're huge. How could I forget?"

And without further ado, Rita straddled me, stroking my cock against her pussy lips making it glisten and throb. I squirmed as my resistance left me. All thoughts of Mom temporarily left me as Rita slid my cockhead into her pussy hole. Lynne kissed me and took my hand and placed it on her pussy.

Rita rose up, squatted over my iron-hard erection and slid down the entire length. She was so wet I just slide up into her and she started to ride me hard. "Oh, yeah!" she groaned as she sat down and found a good rhythm. Lynne reached around our interlocked bodies and played with my balls. Then Rita suddenly pushed me down and really began to work. Moments later, my moaning was muffled when Lynne sat down on my face. Her juicy cunt was delicious and I let myself enjoy all of the sensations. The flurry of action caused me to shake and twist as I frantically licked, sucked, and fucked, my hands roaming and caressing as our bodies writhed in pleasure. We were all moving together, Rita's big tits shaking, Lynne's ass gyrating, a slippery cunt squeezing and caressing every inch of my cock as my tongue explored every inch of a cunt and asshole.