MEG-a-doses of Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, I was ready to explode and sensing this, Rita got off of me and began sucking my cock. She had cum on my cock and Lynne had cum on my tongue and now it was my turn. Their hands stroking me, their lips and tongues working my cock, cum pumping up from my balls. I lost it and shot all over their beautiful faces and bodies.

"Ohhh, yes! Oh honey, you're so big! Oh, yeah!! Cum for us!!!"

When my cum stopped flowing, I immediately thought of Mom. Lynne noticed the look in my eyes and came to my rescue by saying, "Paul, didn't you tell me you had a special date tonight? I hope we haven't ruined you for her." Although I knew that Lynne couldn't know about me and Mom, she sensed something and her comment caused Rita to sit up.

"Oh Paul, is some lucky girl going to get to use this big cock of yours?" she asked.

"Umm, well, there is this girl at school and I... I finally asked her out." I lied hoping to get home in time to shower before Mom arrived.

"Ohh," she lamented, "All the good cock out there is spoken for... but I am glad I got to use yours again Paul." With that, I quickly got up and dressed. Lynne showed me to the door and I kissed her on the cheek. She whispered, "Come over tomorrow and tell me all about it."

"I will Lynne, thanks for understanding." I responded. Then I quickly added, "I love you for this. You're amazing Lynne."

I sprinted away in a hurry to get home.