Meg and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued, each thrust moving each closer and closer to the orgasm we sought. We stayed on our sides throughout the lovemaking. We stroked and caressed each other as we could, moving still ever forward towards that climax. Our pumping grew erratic, as did our breathing. The wind and the rain was nearing. Yet still we moved, striving onward. Finally, together, we climaxed. It was kind of a beautiful thing. I could feel her body gripping me in her orgasm. She would grip me as I pulsed, time and time again. It was a thing to behold, truly an occurrence of rare beauty. Again, we lay there. Alice turned and hugged me. We lay there in each others arms, unmoving, and began kissing. I stirred. Alice said "you can have my ass again if you would like". I kissed and my dick pressed against her with more authority. She turned onto her back and pulled me on top. "I want to feel your weight". With that, she reached down and took my dick into her hands. We kissed onwards as she guided me to her waiting ass. I could feel myself entering her. When I was half way into her, I started pumping. We made love again. I moved deeper and deeper into her ass and pumped more forcefully. This time, I was the one in a hurry for the release. I was surprised at her thrusts. She met me with each one, matching the vigor and intensity of my movements. We moved quickly towards the impending orgasm. Every movement as if choreographed, both moving as if every stroke was pre-ordained. Then, with loud screams, we came. The orgasm was one of much intensity. We lay there in each others arms again, stroking and hugging, wasted of energy, until we again fell into a deep and dreamless asleep.

It was fortunate for us that it was a Friday night. We slept well into the day and finally were awakened by the phone. Very groggily, I reached for the annoying sound. More a mumbling than speech, I announced: "Hello....".

"Good morning. I see that Alice found you. Has she managed to ware you out, or have the pair of us finally found the depths of your endurance?

A silence greeted Meg. I was still too tired to be of much good to anyone. The telephone dropped to the floor. The thump brought me halfway back to life. Quickly I grabbed the receiver and attempted to act alive.

"I think you better go back to sleep. I'll call later, lover."

Somehow, the damn noisy thing found it's way back to the cradle. I had no way of knowing how much time had passed.. I woke with the warm, wet, wild, wonderful sensation of two fabulous lips working on my erection. As a dawning of understanding washed over me, I realized that my hips were moving to the rhythm established by those great lips. I was growing very close to squirting - not wanting it to go too quickly, I reached for Alice's head. Holding her tenderly, I slowed the pace. She was putting a suction on me that would have kick started a jet. She was determined and I could find no means of dissuasion. I could feel the adrenalin rushing. Wave

after wave rocked me as Alice took me into the depths of her throat. The feeling of her throat closing and swallowing against me was too much. Eruption followed eruption as I emptied the contents of my balls into her eager mouth. It felt as if I were half way to her stomach, yet she moved on. Finally, with my dick drained and the jumping ended, yet maintaining the hard on, she released me. Her eyes were sparkling with a devilish glint. She jumped on top and, holding me in her hand, stroked my tool against her vaginal lips. They were very well lubricated. She continued with the tease, sometimes keeping me against her pussy, other times against her ass. My dick was harder than ever. Most of the blood in my body was now below my waist. I didn't care what happened, as long as I started fucking. Alice must have taken pity. I had been grunting, whooping and hollering. The sensations were growing in intensity and she must have noticed me leaking. I thrust upwards hoping for any penetration. I was rewarded. Just as I pressed upwards, Alice dropped on my hardness. Before either knew it, I was 4 inches in her ass. Alice proceeded like a woman possessed. As my balls began emptying I realized that Alice and Meg were definitely out of the same mold. They didn't care where they got the dick, as long as they got it. I came without much ado. Sometimes, a climax is nothing more than a draining of glands. After I came, she hurried into the bathroom, returning with a warm washcloth.

After a cleanup, she climbed back into the bed. It was my turn. I took the still warm washcloth and began wiping her pussy and ass. With much loving care, gently I stroked her objects of love. The labia was carefully wiped, removing every trace of lubricant. I slid down between the sheets and gave her a quick lick, just above the hair line. I kissed all about her pubic hair, teasing. Every now and then, I would throw in a lick or a nibble. My hands were not idle. I reached behind her and held her buns in my hands. The licks grew ever closer to her pussy. Her ass was still well lubricated. One of my fingers found it's was into her ass. A loud moan filled the room. Finally, I kissed her fully on her pussy lips. She grabbed my head with a violent crispness, pulling me in towards her swollen clit. Two fingers were now stroking her ass. She pulled me ever harder. Her thighs, those wondrous thighs, were like a vise around my head. Her breath was in gasps. Now there were three fingers probing in her ass. I sucked her clitoris into my mouth. Alice let out a loud scream. I could feel her rectum convulsing, as well as her vagina. Her thighs held my head in a grip that would have been very difficult to break (although I can't imagine anyone wanting to). I felt her cum with such a ferocity that I was in awe. I continued without mercy (for after all, turn-about was fair play).

"STOP, stop, stoooooopppppp....."

She grabbed my head all the tighter and tried to stop the source of the waves of passion pounding her. I kept at it. Her breath was becoming terribly ragged. Her back arched. Only her head and heals were on the bed. I continued on. Then, Alice collapsed. I couldn't hear her breath and got nervous. Then, in great gasps, her lungs started working again. I was still at it between her legs. Sucking and licking without mercy. Her eyes were glazed and her color was awful pale. Finally, I gave pause to my ministrations. She continued attempting to push me away until finally, all movement ended.

"So, even you can have periods where there is no blood above the waist"

Alice still wasn't breathing very well. Her only response was "FUCK YOU".

With that, she reached out and pulled me to her breast. Her arms went around me and she pulled us together. Then, nose to nose, she said "tweety face!" and snuggled closer. She began giving me a slow, soft kiss. It was one that hinted of more, wasn't sexual, yet promised of the things to come. Cautiously, I began returning her little kisses. Ever so slowly, they turned deeper and deeper. Hands began wandering. It looked as if we were going to go for it again. I moved to her breasts, those two full, well shaped boobs that are firm and pert. Her nipples were demanding my attention. I licked around each one, making the areolas wet. Then I began alternating, first licking - a wet lick, then blowing, chilling her slightly from the breeze of my breath. Her nipples stood up tall. Very gently and slowly I moved to the nipples, sucking them as far into my mouth as I could. I could feel her tit fill with blood from the anticipated passion to come. Her hands were stroking the back of my head and neck. I kissed my way down the underside of her breasts, moving ever lower. Alice began arching against me in fervency. Now I reached her mound, and I worked my way around it to her legs. Her hands were becoming more demanding with each passing moment.

Ultimately, I teased all the more. Alice was becoming more flustered and said, "You can be a real bastard, damn you." Then, I plunged my tongue into the folds of her wet pussy. Her legs gripped me with abandon. Her clit was engorged with passion. Her hands began grabbing my hair and pulling, trying to get me yet closer to her. Her orgasm was rapidly approaching. I placed a finger in her folds and started stroking. She lifted her hips, straining. My middle finger was pressing against her sphincter. She was moaning loudly. I pressed with my hand. Both fingers entered her body, searching for the buttons that would ignite the sky rockets within her, straining for release. Her heals hammered into the bed. Her body was covered in perspiration. My hand was cramping from the clenching of her thighs. My tongue strained at finishing its work. Alice was at the pinnacle of another intense orgasm. I thrust my fingers deeper within her as she went to the clouds and the rain. Slowly she settled back down onto the bed. Then, she pulled me back up to her waiting mouth. Another slow kiss was begun. My dick was hard enough to pound a 8" railroad spike into an oak log. I wasn't going to last long. Alice stroked my dick and kissed me deeply. I could feel the climax building. I was excited from her orgasm. Sensing my excitement, she pulled me from the bed, giving me a quick lick and swallowed me oh so briefly, then pulled away and bent over the bed. I hurried behind her and rudely grasped her hips. Alice thrust back, impaling herself on me maleness. With one plunge, she took me to the hilt. I had to pause briefly. So close to finishing, I needed to wait for a few moments. Alice pressed back and established the frantic rhythm. I could feel my balls straining. Then, with one great lunge, I shot a small geyser into her hungry cunt. Both finally drained, we fell into the bed and again into one another's arms and drifted off to that world of sleep. Finally, a sleep uninterrupted by sex. Blissful, sound sleep dropped upon us with a vengeance. We were still in each others arms. Her breasts against my chest, our legs intertwined and our arms wrapped tightly around the other. We couldn't have moved, because we woke in the same position.

Alice, for once, only wanted food. She said every part of her sex was sore and she needed a break. I wasn't going to complain, for I found that my response was -- ME TOO.

Our time together was flying by. I would never had believed I could have enjoyed life so much without Meg. We had spent so much time together by now and knew each other very well. There comes a time in a relationship when an expression, a wink or a brief sound can transmit so much to your partner. I believe that either of us could turn the other on with just such a display. Alice was more raw in her sex - yet had a way of making up for it with great quantities of vigor. Alice was getting tired and walking rather bow-legged by the end of the three weeks (and my dick was crying out for a break). Alice had called to tell us when to be at the airport. My heart was racing and "willie" was standing tall.

Alice drove. She figured it would be better than trying to get Meg and her luggage into my two-seater. As luck would have it the flight was late arriving. I was having trouble standing and walking. I had a wedding dick and it wouldn't go away. Meg was in for a long, rough night.

Finally, the bird landed and the passengers began exiting. I was bouncing up and down in an effort to get a peak above the flood of people. A missed voice announced behind me "looking for someone?" It was Meg and she got by me. We embraced in a lock that wild horses couldn't break apart. Our kiss was deep and filled with the passion of missed lovers. Life was looking good.

"How about dinner? There is a nice restaurant on the way home..."

Meg responded that she just wanted to go home. My heart sank a bit. Perhaps the night would not be as intimate as I was hoping. Yet, the evening was still young and it was a Friday night. Things could be worse. We made the trip home in short order and nearly in silence. Meg was not in a good mood.

To Be Continued...?