Meg Ch. 02

Story Info
Friend is drugged, taken in bed.
900 words
3.83
61.5k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another story about Megan. This is not a continuation of the last one, but reading the other will help with some background.

****

We were all at our local watering hole down Clarendon in DC. I'd been feeling super horny again so I was slipping bits of roofies into Megan's drinks all night. Suddenly her virgin pina coladas packed a bit more punch than she could handle. The night started winding up and Meg was getting more and more drowsy. As usual, she and I headed back to our apartments together since she lived in the same direction as I did.

I was looking forward to this. It had been a while since our last encounter and I couldn't stay away from that tight bod any longer. When I eventually rolled up to her place, she was almost passed out. So I park up and help her to her place. This was it.

She was wearing cotton leggings and a light blue top on her small frame. I got out of the car, went round and helped her out, savouring the feeling of her body pressing against mine. I carried her in, through to her room and dumped her straight on her bed. She was almost completely gone by now, so I stripped down and got in bed with her.

"What are you unfff..." she mumbled, apparently not out cold yet. No matter, she wasn't offering any resistance. Neither would she remember any of this. I got up close behind her and started running my hands over her tight young body. At 24, she was still built very slim. Flat tummy, gently curving hips, C-cup breasts. Her ass was oddly an outlier, in that it was actually quite well developed. Just heart shaped enough to make you want to snuggle your dick between the cheeks. Which was exactly what I was planning on doing.

I slid one hand up to her face and stuck my index finger in her mouth while nibbling at her neck, trying to keep her shoulder length hair away from my face. I positioned my dick in between her leggings covered cheeks, and slid my hand over to her crotch. Oh my god, her soft cunt felt so good through the crotch of her pants. I rubbed her cunny while pulling her on to me, pretty much dry humping her. Her pussy was starting to feel slick under the material, so I slid my hand inside her pants and over her panties.

Sure enough, she was getting wet at the stimulation. I ease up a bit and take her tshirt off slowly. The bra comes off next. I push up against her and squeeze both her breasts in my hands while biting her shoulder. Her nipples begged to be pinched. I slide her leggings off, savoring the feeling of her smooth skin. Next pull her pink cotton panties off. The crotch almost sticks to her cunt a little, she's so wet. Once her legs were free of both, I slide one hand around her neck, and use the other to nestle my cock just under her damp pussy mound from behind.

Pushing my throbbing hard cock in between her legs, I lean in to her nape to inhale her scent. She was intoxicating. At this point, while the head of my dick is running along her pussy lips, she lets out a slight moan. I slide my hand back up to her mouth and she starts sucking on my finger. She was so hot I would have come right then all over her pussy.

Instead, I position my dick at the entrance to her pussy and slowly nudge it in. As I pierce her hungry cunt I hear her letting out a contented sigh. I dipped my cock further into her, grinding up against her ass and she starts making an almost mewling noise. Reaching around her, I slip a hand onto her clit, slicking it around as I pushed all the way into her tight pussy.

I thrust into her for a few minutes and it feels like hours. Her pussy is still tight as ever and oh so hungry, I could feel it pulling on my dick. I'm almost bursting, so to prolong this just a bit longer I pull out, her moist cunt making a slight sucking noise as I slide out of her.

I grab a pillow, put it in front of her and roll her onto it, so that her pussy is pushed up, exposed. I dip my tongue in to see what she tastes like, swirl it around her engorged clit, and she moans. I slide a finger in her already stretched pussy while sucking on her clit, and she starts bucking. That was easier than I thought. Maybe she's having a nice dream of her own. Not wanting her to get off without me, I climb on top of her and slide back into her pussy.

This time I can barely hold back as I pump into her luscious hole while twiddling her clit. She starts bucking back at me, her cunt pulling at my cock. I lose it and start coming insider her, gushing my jizz into her tight cunt. She's almost continuously moaning now and suddenly screams as she comes all over my dick.

I collapse on top of her and pull out. She's still passed out.