Meg, Chris and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like that?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, and nodded.

He pulled out of me, causing me to shudder again, and then he moved over to Meg. As if he were being as fair and equitable as possible, he spread her legs and ate her out just has he had for me. I reclined on my side to watch, and stroked her hair off her face. Chris spread her legs and mounted her rounded body. His penis slipped into her more easily than it had into me, and the two of them moved together and apart as if they had slept together more than that one time Meg had told me about in the Berkshires. Meg came silently (she always did) and Chris withdrew. She gazed up at him and he climbed up to her face, where she took his penis in her mouth. I watched in fascination; my old boyfriend and I had not done that very often. I had only licked the head of his penis while playing with his balls for short intervals. Meg knew what she was doing. I couldn't believe how far Chris was able to get his enormous penis into her mouth. What didn't fit, she gripped with her hand, squeezing and rubbing.

Chris noticed my intense gaze. He withdrew from Meg and moved so that his knees were on either side of my head. He looked at me, put his hand on my cheek and ear, and caressed me reassuringly. He lowered his body so that his penis touched the side of my face. I took it into my mouth as I had seen Meg do. I couldn't get him in quite as far as she had, but I felt so liberated to move my tongue over the shape of his glans, to feel the exit at his urethra, and to have this experience all in my face, entering all my five senses at once. Meg reached down between my legs and rubbed my clitoris while I sucked on Chris. I came again, removing my mouth as I cried out.

Chris moved between us and sat back on his heels. Meg took him once more into her mouth, crouching in front of his lap. She sucked on him until he came in her mouth, and she swallowed his semen. I had never done such a thing.

After that, we settled back to our original positions, spooning.

"I have one question," Chris asked. "Are you two dating?"

I murmured a laugh. Meg said, "Yes."

"I thought so," he said.

We fell asleep.

Chris had to work the next day and we had plans to continue across Texas to Big Bend National Park, where my friends worked, so that was the last I ever saw of Chris. Along the way to Big Bend, Meg and I had to pull over on the shoulder several times and crawl through the window to her covered truck bed to relieve the sexual tension that Chris had heightened in us. We had a good thing going for the time we had together.

12