Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get out!" She cried angrily, but her eyes weren't angry at all. I took her in my arms and kissed her and knew I'd won her when she relaxed and slowly opened her mouth to accept my tongue.

"Let me help you get to those hard to get places," I whispered.

"Damn you," she said. But followed it with a small smile. My hand caressed her ass as I soaped her. Her hand fondled my balls in return. I was almost fully erect as we rinsed off and Megan dropped slowly to her knees.

"Going to pray for us Sister?"

"Fuck you," she said with bitter sarcasm and took my dick in her hands and began to slowly tease the head of my cock with her tongue. I was fully erect now and smiled down at her as she opened her mouth and took me between her lips. All the while her brown eyes were focused on my face. In what seemed like just a few minutes Megan's head was bobbing on my cock. She kept looking at my face and finally I could take the scrutiny no longer and threw my head back and smacked it against the shower stall.

"Are you okay?" she asked her eyes wide with concern.

"Yeah . . . sure . . . don't stop. Don't ever stop."

She nodded and returned to licking my cock. She was no longer staring up at me.

I groaned as her nails scraped my balls and sucked in my breath when she started to lick my scrotum all the while pumping my cock with her hand. I was close and had to return the favors, so I reached down and tugged her up, lifting her by the armpits.

Her eyes were clouded and she seemed to be dazed, not knowing exactly where she was.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Yes, yes. I'm fine, James."

I turned her to the wall and grasping her around the waist, aligned my dick with her cunt and rammed it home. Instantly we were fucking as if the world was about to end. Her hands were against the shower wall and her head was bent to her waist allowing her to stick her ass out toward me. I seemed to fuck her like a madman for hours, but it had to be just a few short minutes before Megan came. I continued humping her until she twisted away and slithered down my body until she had my dick in her mouth again.

The water continued to cascade down upon us and I remember thinking 'it's washing away our sins,' as I watched her head bob up and down on my pole. Megan teased the head of my cock with her tongue, licking around the crown until I was squirming above her. 'Where the hell had she learned to give head like this,' I wondered as she slid her wet lips up and down, up and down until my cock was completely bathed in her saliva.

Every once and a while she'd look up at me and swallow me whole. Then she'd drag her lips slowly up my cock until just the head was captured inside her mouth. Her tongue teasing my most sensitive spot, right under the head of my dick. I lost it and grabbed her head in both hands and fucked her mouth until I thought I'd blow the top of her head off.

She was a swallower. Took it all, even used her tongue to lick my cock like a popsicle teasing me by allowing my come and her spittle to stretch out between her tongue and my cock. My cock was sore now, but I didn't care. She looked up at me and smiled. Then licked a small residue of my come from her lower lip.

"Maybe I can share you," she said tauntingly.

"What?"

"You know, share . . . like I continue to serve as a nun for say . . . fifty weeks a year and then we spend a week sinning together. How does that sound?"

"I want you all to myself Megan." I felt an emptiness gnawing at my gut.

"I can't leave my church and my mission . . . my promises, vows . . . I can't do it James. I do love you . . . and this is breaking my heart, but that's the best I can offer you."

We were silent for several minutes, left to our own thoughts.

"If that's all I can have you for than I accept. But I warn you; every time we're together I'll try to get you to change your mind."

A beatific smile touched her face. "That's what I hoped you'd say. The challenge will help me for the long periods you're not with me."

There was another brief period of silence before Megan said, "I guess I should leave now. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah," I responded forlornly. "Until the next time then," and took her in my arms and held her until she extracted herself, got dressed and started to leave.

"James?"

"Yes?"

"I have two weeks vacation in late July."

"That's only a couple weeks from now!" I was elated.

"I was thinking, maybe we could meet in Wildwood?"

"That would be wonderful."

"I'll write you a note; tell you where I'm staying. You had better get a different hotel for appearances sake."

"Oh, I will, I will."

And she was gone.

Believe it or not, I cried myself to sleep.

*****

I like comments. If you really liked the story, then feel free to tell me so. If you thought it could have been better, please let me know as well. If I don't hear from my readers I get the impression I'm not reaching anyone out there and if that IS the case, why waste my time writing more material.

12