Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg felt his balls quit hitting her and she thought they must be pulling up into his body for him to cum. She hoped she could get hers first before he went soft. She put her hand down between her body and his, and started rubbing her clit. It only took a little bit and she came big time. She bucked her hips and used her feet and legs to thrust harder against him. She could feel her vagina clinching his long, hard cock wondering how soon it would spew in her.

Jon felt her hand on his abdomen and he knew what she was going to do. She suddenly started to cum big time and was moving every which way. He vaginal muscles started to clinch him and after a couple of those he let lose. His cum came with a lot of force and hit her cervix and filled what little space was left in her pussy. He kept on as long as he could and finally ran out of steam. He was not aware of when she stopped her cum. His cock went limp and took his hand from the hip he was pulling on. This caused him to fall over on to his back and his cock pulled out of her letting their juices flow out. He should have remembered a towel but had other things on his mind at the time.

Meg felt him cum in her. They were very strong as they hit her cervix. He had several good ones and she knew she was full of cum. She bet when she masturbated him he would shoot all the way up to his chest. She felt him go soft and pull out of her and the flow after. She would remember a towel the next time, hoping there would be one.

Jon worked his way back up alongside Meg and kissed her. He grinned and said not bad for an old cripple is it. Meg laughed very hard at that and finally was able to say no, not bad at all. She turned towards him and they kissed for some time. He finally told her there was a towel in the bedside table but he was sure it was too late now. Meg confirmed it was for sure. They held each other and fell asleep for about 20 minutes. They awakened and decided it was shower time. This time she helped him get from the bed to his wheelchair and into the shower.

It was easy for him to wheel into the shower and move to the bench on the wall. She pulled his chair out and joined him. After closing the door he turned the water on the shower wand and started washing her off with it. He said as hot as she was, he thought he would have to hose her off before the day was over. She grabbed at the shower head and he almost fell off the bench. He gave her the wand and put his chest belt on. They washed each other and Meg thought this would be a good time and asked him about having sex during his partner's period. He said none of them had been interested but he sure wanted to try it sometime. Meg said she wanted to also. They kissed and he took hold of a breast. She told him she was not upset but what happened earlier with her breast.

She told him it was her fault as she should have communicated with him better about where she was and how close she was to Cumming. Jon said he agreed about keeping in close communication with each other about everything. He also told her he was not a big macho man and that if she wanted to instigate sex it would not bother him a bit. He would enjoy her doing so. She asked if he had any douche bottles and he told them where they were. He told her to come back in when she got it. Meg got one and came back in. She said you want to watch don't you as a statement. She put her foot up on the bench beside him, pulled the nozzle out and inserted it into her pussy. The flow rinsed her out and she saw Jon get hard again watching her. They grinned at each other.

She handed him a towel and got one for herself and started to dry off. She put one on the seat of his wheelchair and put it in the shower for him. He got on the chair, lifted his legs on to the foot rests and moved out. They decided to stay naked. Meg suggested she get the wet sheet and put it and the towels in the washer. He said fine and showed her where it was. After she had it running he showed her the rest of the house. It was a beautiful home well suited for him in his wheelchair. She asked if he designed it and he said yes. That was one of his jobs at work, helping clients design area for disabled people to meet the ADA requirements.

They went back out on to the patio and Meg helped Jon get on to a lounge. She pulled one alongside of it and plopped down beside him. They held hands and just relaxed. A little while later Jon asked her if there was anything else they needed to talk about their sexual episode earlier. She said the only things was how could she help him get into different positions to screw her. He said he was not sure right now but hey could work on it together. She told him he was a fantastic lover, probably the best she had ever had. He thanked her for the complement and said he enjoyed making love to someone as responsive as she was. She did not just lay there but got into it with him.

He told her what he was planning for dinner and he should go get the potatoes into the oven. She asked where they were and she would do it right quick. He told her and she was in and back in just a few minutes. The sun was away from the pool and Jon asked if she wanted to get in again. She said sure and helped him into his chair. He got in the pool and they splashed and swam for about 30 minutes. They got out and rinsed off and drip dried. Jon said he had better get the fire started if Meg wanted to make the salad. He said everything she might need was in the ice box and she went in and got started. After the grill got hot and the salad was ready he put the steak on. They both liked theirs medium.

Meg got the food and plates on the table just as Jon took the steaks off the grill. They sat down and had a very good meal they both agreed later. They got most of the stuff on a tray on Jon's lap and he wheeled it in to the sink. Meg brought the rest and they put the stuff in the dish washer and turned it on. Jon said he needed to go to the bathroom and Meg agreed that was a good idea so they went and did their thing. She fixed some more iced tea and they went back out on the patio. It was a beautiful night. Meg asked him what sexual thing he liked to have done to him the most. He said there were several and different people did things different so it was hard to tell.

Meg moved over to the lounge with him and they kissed. She said her turn and started making love to him. She worked her way down his body even sucking on his nipples. As she was doing so he said he had never had that done and it felt very good. She moved on down and just when he thought she was going to take his cock into her mouth she passed it by and started down his leg. She kissed and used both her hands to rub it all the way to his foot. She changed to the other foot and worked her way back up. This time she did not miss his now long, very hard cock and took it into her mouth. She sucked then took her mouth off and pulled his foreskin back to uncover his large, purple head. She kept the skin retracted and put him back in her mouth.

After several minutes she took him down her throat. Jon was sitting up watching as she did him and she seemed to do this effortlessly and never even gagged. She kept going from his cock head all the way to his balls. She even stuck her tongue out and licked his balls while he was down her throat. She kept looking up to his eyes to see his response. She pulled his cock head up into her mouth and really went after it. Meg knew that with him having such a big cum earlier, she would have to work him good. She finally noticed his balls pulling up into his body and knew he was close. He finally started to cum and after the second squirt in her mouth, she took him deep and finished him. When he was done ejaculating she removed her mouth and swallowed the rest of his cum.

She put him in her mouth again and cleaned him off good. She moved back up beside him and he pulled her head to him and kissed her hard using his tongue to get between her teeth and into her mouth. He loved the taste of his cum on his lover. He drew his mouth away from hers and told her that no one had ever done that to him, that is deep throat him. She said she was glad to be the first for him. They cuddled together for a while and enjoyed the crickets and other animals calling each other. Jon said he probably could not get hard for a week. They laughed and he asked her if she wanted to spend the night. She said she would love to be with him tonight.

They went inside, closed the doors, cleaned up in the bathroom and returned to the bedroom. Meg got the stuff out of the dryer and made the bed. She asked how he did it and said by cheating, he had a housekeeper/cook in 3 days a week for 4-5 hours each day. She folded the towels and put some on each side of the bed and they crawled in. They watched the news and then turned the lights out, snuggled together and quickly fell asleep.

Sometime later Meg woke up in the dark with Jon sucking her nipple and fingering her pussy. It did not take long for her to cum and he told her to go back to sleep. She did and the next thing she knew it was light outside with the sun shining into the room. They got up, had breakfast and Meg said she needed to get home to get some stuff ready for work in the am. Jon said he had some work to do also so they kissed and she got dressed and left.

The next weekend Jon asked her to come on Friday night which she did. Meg was having her period so they tried sex out by the pool where it was easy for both to wash off. They both loved it and saw no problems with doing it at that time. They continued to have sex all weekend and on Sunday decided that doing it during this time should bring a couple very close since it was a very personal time. It sure did for them. One time when she was jacking him off his cum did squirt all the way up his chest his ejaculation was so strong. She sure loved to feel it when he was in her.

A week later Meg had her tubes tied.

Two months later Jon asked Meg to move in with him and she did. They talked about it for some time and a few months later, they both quit their jobs and started a company that did ADA consulting and then another company that did construction work remodeling or building homes for disabled people.

They were married one year later with both companies taking off with lots of business. They were still very happy with Jon being crippled and Meg being his devotee. They included sex in their life at least once a day.

12